zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.8.1!) (11/03/19)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Zum Damenhaus (Hotfix v.1.1.1)

Postby tfungnoth » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:56 am

It is quite frustrating in that the queue is first-come-first-served only.
It would be great if I can select other customers.
tfungnoth

Re: zum Damenhaus (VERSION 1.2)

Postby Hannemann117 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Really enjoying the new update and liking the different race added so far. Another thing you may already be planning on would be to add different races of customer as well, also some form of debug or cheat mode of discovered scenes and a girl customizer would be amazing down the road. Loving where it's going :)
Hannemann117

Postby poiman » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 am

cool update :) i can not wait for the next one :D
also i want to report a bug!
http://puu.sh/pxFZ9/c88a0abae1.jpg
seems 2 girls is allowed to be putted one 1 room ... on the other hand, if that could work, that can be a nice feature :D
poiman
Newly Registered

Postby looloolala35353 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:56 am

Nice, I'm liking the new version! After playing this game for a couple hours in total by now, I think one thing that would be great to add would be some sort of story progression--not necessarily a driving "plot," but perhaps at least the addition of special characters with their own dialogue or scenes.
looloolala35353
Newly Registered

Postby assShapedBoggart » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:51 am

the downloadable swf still doesn't work i get the same as the 1.1.1 version, black background with two shades of grey squares. maybe we are missing some additional assets/dependencies that you have in your working directory?
assShapedBoggart

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:12 am

poiman Wrote:cool update :) i can not wait for the next one :D
seems 2 girls is allowed to be putted one 1 room ... on the other hand, if that could work, that can be a nice feature :D

I ran into that once; put two slaves in the same room, thought the first one disappeared since I couldn't see her anymore. As for this being a possible feature, something I was thinking about while I was playing v1.1.1 was multi-male on woman situations. Not that I expect this would happen in this sort of game, but it's something I think would make a good edition, especially if this was a like on the customers card (special situations); could throw the multiple woman deal in there also, maybe allow a woman to join another from another room if not busy.
Last edited by WonderGamer on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby random Crow » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Good afternoon friends,

Hannemann117 Wrote:Really enjoying the new update and liking the different race added so far. Another thing you may already be planning on would be to add different races of customer as well, also some form of debug or cheat mode of discovered scenes and a girl customizer would be amazing down the road. Loving where it's going :)

The implementation of different clients will be decided by my patreons, since there would be a mass amount of animations to do. For example they decide it would be fine to do female visitors. That means I need to do animations for all positions * all all current available girls, which would bring me to a total amount of 28 animations. I consider doing it, when I get some help, if my patreons do say "do it".
A gallery mode isnt planned yet, but I think it would fit into the game in general.
On Girl customization I won't tell you a thing for now, since the project is suprisingly flexible and I don't want to tell you something I can't fullfill. I need to wait and see.

Maybe I can use this bug sometime to actually implement some sort of "two girls in one room". But for now it's just a bug. A bug I admit to have no idea how it works. You gamers can help me by telling me (if the bug occurs), which girl you added first to the room and which girl has been there a day before. I do have some small informative bases, but it would be a luck shot if I actually hit the target whith this few clues.

looloolala35353 Wrote:Nice, I'm liking the new version! After playing this game for a couple hours in total by now, I think one thing that would be great to add would be some sort of story progression--not necessarily a driving "plot," but perhaps at least the addition of special characters with their own dialogue or scenes.

Story will happen, don't worry.

assShapedBoggart Wrote:the downloadable swf still doesn't work i get the same as the 1.1.1 version, black background with two shades of grey squares. maybe we are missing some additional assets/dependencies that you have in your working directory?

I tested all downloads; the one here and the one on my blog. For me it works. Furthermore it shouldn't have to do something with missing assets, I'm sure. I sent you a PM with an alternative download. PM me again, if the file is still not working.

WonderGamer Wrote:

I ran into that once; put two slaves in the same room, thought the first one disappeared since I couldn't see here anymore. As for this being a possible feature, something I was thinking about while I was playing v1.1.1 was multiple-male on woman situations. Not that I expect this would happen in this sort of game, but it's something I think would make a good edition, especially if this was a like on the customers card (special situations); could throw the multiple woman deal in there also, maybe allow a woman to join another in another room if not busy.

Like I said above, I try to figure out why this happen. And I eventually can leech some ideas from this bug.
I could recreate this bug only once by accident, since I started coding. I hope I will find the source for it.

Thank you all for your positive feedback, suggestions and trust both in me and the project.
random Crow

Postby IxFa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Still too slow early on in the game.
I struggle to push myself through more than a few days.

Fast-forward option please.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby poiman » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:44 pm

poiman Wrote:

Maybe I can use this bug sometime to actually implement some sort of "two girls in one room". But for now it's just a bug. A bug I admit to have no idea how it works. You gamers can help me by telling me (if the bug occurs), which girl you added first to the room and which girl has been there a day before. I do have some small informative bases, but it would be a luck shot if I actually hit the target whith this few clues.

situations occure when you put in 1st place a main char into room, somehow room then is not "locked" for add a side char. but bug dont happen always, sometimes room is locked, sometimes no ... no wonder what trigger it.
poiman
Newly Registered

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:29 am

random Crow Wrote:
Hannemann117 Wrote:Really enjoying the new update and liking the different race added so far. Another thing you may already be planning on would be to add different races of customer as well, also some form of debug or cheat mode of discovered scenes and a girl customizer would be amazing down the road. Loving where it's going :)

The implementation of different clients will be decided by my patreons, since there would be a mass amount of animations to do. For example they decide it would be fine to do female visitors. That means I need to do animations for all positions * all all current available girls, which would bring me to a total amount of 28 animations. I consider doing it, when I get some help, if my patreons do say "do it".

I don't think you really need as many animations per character as you have now. It seems like you have planned a great deal of girl types and VIPs. In these kind of games, I think it's more interesting to have different character types and body types rather than fleshing out any particular character fully. I know people kept asking for more body types from Marune's SimBro. Especially if you have non-human characters, you can have some fun with this.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby random Crow » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:01 am

Greetings humans,

IxFa Wrote:Still too slow early on in the game.
I struggle to push myself through more than a few days.

Fast-forward option please.

Interestingly a fast forward option isn't impossible anymore, since I changed a decent amount of code. But I'd rather do something, what will make the early game more fun. I hope I'll get a flash of inspiration soon.

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:I don't think you really need as many animations per character as you have now. It seems like you have planned a great deal of girl types and VIPs. In these kind of games, I think it's more interesting to have different character types and body types rather than fleshing out any particular character fully. I know people kept asking for more body types from Marune's SimBro. Especially if you have non-human characters, you can have some fun with this.

Mh, I'd like comment on that more specific. Instead I will wait a little longer how the project evolve, before I'll explain something wrong by accident. Oh, but I will defintily tell, that I giving my best to do a different kind of brothel game as the others do.
random Crow

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:50 am

poiman Wrote:
poiman Wrote:

situations occure when you put in 1st place a main char into room, somehow room then is not "locked" for add a side char. but bug dont happen always, sometimes room is locked, sometimes no ... no wonder what trigger it.

Good insight on that, might be a matter of the Service-training for slaves in the tavern (top floor of the brothel) bleeding over to rooms. I noticed it happened sometimes after assigning a slave first, then putting Madeline into the Tavern, which seems to sometimes unlock one of the rooms that may already have a slave in them (possibly one that I had Madeline in the previous day, however I'm not positive that's the case). :geek: :idea:

WonderGamer

Postby assShapedBoggart » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:06 pm

the problem with the swf was only when i open it with google chrome. it works fine with flash player and flash cc. there was no difference with the one you PMed me. all other swfs from lok have worked to open in chrome though.
assShapedBoggart

Postby Justapuppet » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:31 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Good insight on that, might be a matter of the Service-training for slaves in the tavern (top floor of the brothel) bleeding over to rooms. I noticed it happened sometimes after assigning a slave first, then putting Madeline into the Tavern, which seems to sometimes unlock one of the rooms that may already have a slave in them (possibly one that I had Madeline in the previous day, however I'm not positive that's the case). :geek: :idea:

In my own playthroughs, I pretty much always put Madeline in the bar, and I get this behavior all the time. It's also always Amanda's room, wherever I put her, for me.

I suspect maybe it's something to do with the fact that she sits in a different spot in the room from other slaves. Although if it's possible for normal slaves to trigger this for each other, then that wouldn't be right.
Justapuppet

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:21 am

Justapuppet Wrote:In my own playthroughs, I pretty much always put Madeline in the bar, and I get this behavior all the time. It's also always Amanda's room, wherever I put her, for me.

I suspect maybe it's something to do with the fact that she sits in a different spot in the room from other slaves. Although if it's possible for normal slaves to trigger this for each other, then that wouldn't be right.

Wasn't the same room as where Amanda's room was placed in my case (I always put Amanda's room in the top-left corner); it's happened in any room I may have in the brothel (where I start building around the elevator & go down to the bottom level before I come back up & start branching out on the top level again); I more suspect it may be a tie either with where Amanda whored herself out the previous day or possibly a tie with a slave that training under Amanda in the bar the previous day. Try taking the same slave that was in the bar with Amanda the previous day, put them into a room for sex, then put Amanda in the bar & see if that room unlocks on the next assign before you start the day (make sure you have one character left after both assigns before doing this). It might also be a matter of possibly assigning a different character into a room, assign Amanda to the Tavern, then attempt to assign the slave that trained with her the previous day & see if that room you previously assign a character to unlocks.

WonderGamer

Postby random Crow » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 am

Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know all the "early bird" jokes. ;)

assShapedBoggart Wrote:the problem with the swf was only when i open it with google chrome. it works fine with flash player and flash cc. there was no difference with the one you PMed me. all other swfs from lok have worked to open in chrome though.

Normally google chrome is the most reliable when it comes to browser (as I experienced it). Regardless I prefer firefox. But I'm glad it overall works for you.

WonderGamer Wrote:
Justapuppet Wrote:In my own playthroughs, I pretty much always put Madeline in the bar, and I get this behavior all the time. It's also always Amanda's room, wherever I put her, for me.

Wasn't the same room as where Amanda's room was placed in my case (I always put Amanda's room in the top-left corner); it's happened in any room I may have in the brothel (where I start building around the elevator & go down to the bottom level before I come back up & start branching out on the top level again); I more suspect it may be a tie either with where Amanda whored herself out the previous day or possibly a tie with a slave that training under Amanda in the bar the previous day. Try taking the same slave that was in the bar with Amanda the previous day, put them into a room for sex, then put Amanda in the bar & see if that room unlocks on the next assign before you start the day (make sure you have one character left after both assigns before doing this). It might also be a matter of possibly assigning a different character into a room, assign Amanda to the Tavern, then attempt to assign the slave that trained with her the previous day & see if that room you previously assign a character to unlocks.

First of all I thank you all for keeping an eye out for that bug; you give me critical hints.

Now I will clear up some general things. I'm sure, WonderGamer, you mixed-up Amanda with Madeline(that ginger girl), since she (Madeline) is the only one who can use the bar.

Topic bug:
Which position the brothel room has won't matter, since they all work the same per se. It MUST have something to with one of the girls.
I suspect them in this order: Amanda > Madeline > slaves.
Everytime you assign a girl to a room, they say "Hey, this room is occupied!". But it seems like with a special combination of things they done before, they just don't bother reporting the room as already active.

There are other scenarios, which could also apply, but I think the one I explained is the most likely.
That's why I need to know what has the girl, which you first assigned to a room done before? Maybe it was Amanda, who traveled to the town, maybe it was Madeline, who worked two times on the bar in a row, or maybe it was a slave, who served at the bar, after you hadn't touched her the last two days. So many possibilities! :o

When I have finished version 1.3 I'll take maybe 1 or 2 hours to try to re-create this double assingment, with every information in the background I need, if it finnaly happens.

To be honest, I don't think I can get rid of it, yet. But maybe one of you guys actually hit a bullseye with your bug observation.

Thank you for your continuous help!
random Crow

Postby masonjason » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:54 am

Hi,

First things first: I love your game, keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what will be coming next.

There is one thing I have noticed though: after patch 1.2 the amount of guests you receive each day stays at 7 whether your status is 'unheard of' or 'well known' for example. I have to agree that in the earlier versions the number of guests were getting out of hand but 7 visitors over the course of a whole day just seems too few.

If this is intentional, I would like to know why. Otherwise, I think this is a bug. ;)

Regards,
masonjason
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 am

random Crow Wrote:Now I will clear up some general things. I'm sure, WonderGamer, you mixed-up Amanda with Madeline(that ginger girl), since she (Madeline) is the only one who can use the bar.

Okay, you're right. I did mix them up, but I stand by that theory with the exception of stating the wrong character.

random Crow Wrote:Topic bug:
Which position the brothel room has won't matter, since they all work the same per se. It MUST have something to with one of the girls.
Everytime you assign a girl to a room, they say "Hey, this room is occupied!". But it seems like with a special combination of things they done before, they just don't bother reporting the room as already active.

There are other scenarios, which could also apply, but I think the one I explained is the most likely.
That's why I need to know what has the girl, which you first assigned to a room done before? Maybe it was Amanda, who traveled to the town, maybe it was Madeline, who worked two times on the bar in a row, or maybe it was a slave, who served at the bar, after you hadn't touched her the last two days. So many possibilities! :o

I've run into it 2 or 3 times already, every time it was because I placed Madeline after a slave or Amanda, so I'm sure Madeline is a key player in the bug & more than likely has a cross reference for the code from the bar, seeing as this seems to be the only instance where you should be able to have two characters in the same room (Madeline & a slave in the bar).

EDIT: I have zero experience when it comes to coding flash apps, however I may be able to get something from Firefox's debug window if I get it to happen again (I prefer playing flashes in Internet Explorer, seeing as running a flash alone doesn't kill browser hot keys while the flash is active, but perhaps I can run it this way for the sake of figuring out what is happening with this bug).

WonderGamer

Postby random Crow » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:05 am

masonjason Wrote:Hi,

First things first: I love your game, keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what will be coming next.

There is one thing I have noticed though: after patch 1.2 the amount of guests you receive each day stays at 7 whether your status is 'unheard of' or 'well known' for example. I have to agree that in the earlier versions the number of guests were getting out of hand but 7 visitors over the course of a whole day just seems too few.

If this is intentional, I would like to know why. Otherwise, I think this is a bug. ;)

Regards,

Damnit, how embarrassing! That's a bug. I have no Idea how it got in there! Flash didn't even throw an error!
If you hadn't tell me, the next version would also conclude this bug! Thank you!
Normally this would be hotfix worthy, but since I won't take as long with the version 1.3 than with 1.2, you will get the desinfected game with 1.3.

Oh, and thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!

WonderGamer Wrote:
random Crow Wrote:Now I will clear up some general things. I'm sure, WonderGamer, you mixed-up Amanda with Madeline(that ginger girl), since she (Madeline) is the only one who can use the bar.

Okay, you're right. I did mix them up, but I stand by that theory with the exception of stating the wrong character.

random Crow Wrote:Topic bug:

I've run into it 2 or 3 times already, every time it was because I placed Madeline after a slave or Amanda, so I'm sure Madeline is a key player in the bug & more than likely has a cross reference for the code from the bar, seeing as this seems to be the only instance where you should be able to have two characters in the same room (Madeline & a slave in the bar).

EDIT: I have zero experience when it comes to coding flash apps, however I may be able to get something from Firefox's debug window if I get it to happen again (I prefer playing flashes in Internet Explorer, seeing as running a flash alone doesn't kill browser hot keys while the flash is active, but perhaps I can run it this way for the sake of figuring out what is happening with this bug).

Allright, since you were very specific in your observation, I try out some scenarios you just descriped!

Also thanks for your effort, but you don't need to try to debug it, since I deactivated debugging for the last released version and the error it shows, when it happens, doesn't help me that much, unfortunately.

Until we meet again!
Good Luck!

ehm...
I mean have a nice day :P
random Crow

Postby masonjason » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Damnit, how embarrassing! That's a bug. I have no Idea how it got in there! Flash didn't even throw an error!
If you hadn't tell me, the next version would also conclude this bug! Thank you!
Normally this would be hotfix worthy, but since I won't take as long with the version 1.3 than with 1.2, you will get the desinfected game with 1.3.

Oh, and thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!

Glad I could be of assistance! I will continue to report bugs whenever I run into them.
masonjason
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects