zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.8.1!) (11/03/19)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 1.9!) (12/24/16)

Postby random Crow » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Thomas Wrote:Definitely one of my favourite projects out here. Do you consider implementing some kind of gallery? It's pretty hard to focus on animations with multiple clients to serve.

In general, I like to force the player to play the game to watch hot stuff, because of situational reasons. BUT I think I am able to implement a believable gallerie into the game. However, don't count to see it in the near feature, but more before the game is near completeness.
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (public release 2.0!) (02/24/17)

Postby random Crow » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:18 pm

New version out, folks! You may want to check this out.
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (public release 2.0!) (02/24/17)

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:06 am

random Crow Wrote:New version out, folks! You may want to check this out.

I sure do. I was just wondering when the new version would come out earlier today.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Re: zum Damenhaus (public release 2.1!) (03/26/17)

Postby random Crow » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:14 pm

New version 2.1 released! I am sure you might want to check this out!
random Crow

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:33 pm

random Crow Wrote:New version 2.1 released! I am sure you might want to check this out!

I will do so at once.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Lord Butts » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:16 am

I am a huge fan of this game, can't wait for the April update.
Lord Butts

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 1.9!) (12/24/16)

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 pm

random Crow Wrote:
Thomas Wrote:Definitely one of my favourite projects out here. Do you consider implementing some kind of gallery? It's pretty hard to focus on animations with multiple clients to serve.

In general, I like to force the player to play the game to watch hot stuff, because of situational reasons. BUT I think I am able to implement a believable gallerie into the game. However, don't count to see it in the near feature, but more before the game is near completeness.

An option if you want to force people to play the game rather than using a gallery option is you could make it so they have to unlock those animations in a gallery by first encountering them in the game. Although with the different variations on generic female characters, you'd either have to make that random or allow variation tinkering options in the gallery.

Speaking of which, I've noticed all females of the same race have the same skin color. Is there any intentions in adding variations of skin colors per race? You could do something similar to what was done in the Sex Pit game on requests of skin color (it uses an image for the request, however I've noticed it's sometimes hard to determine requests on the image alone with only slight differences in hair or skin color; your method of text requests is more direct, but still leaves some confusion without explanation, particularly for new players).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby random Crow » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Lord Butts Wrote:I am a huge fan of this game, can't wait for the April update.

Thanks, it's always nice to hear that!

WonderGamer Wrote:
random Crow Wrote:

An option if you want to force people to play the game rather than using a gallery option is you could make it so they have to unlock those animations in a gallery by first encountering them in the game. Although with the different variations on generic female characters, you'd either have to make that random or allow variation tinkering options in the gallery.

Speaking of which, I've noticed all females of the same race have the same skin color. Is there any intentions in adding variations of skin colors per race? You could do something similar to what was done in the Sex Pit game on requests of skin color (it uses an image for the request, however I've noticed it's sometimes hard to determine requests on the image alone with only slight differences in hair or skin color; your method of text requests is more direct, but still leaves some confusion without explanation, particularly for new players).

Unlocking animations was also something I had in mind. But maybe I use an achievment system for it. About the skin color: There is no intention to change this. Currently I single handedly draw everything, this includes the hair color, too. I'm not sure if there is an easy way to change color via code. I would need to take a deeper look into that. Anyhow, don't count on it for the time being.
random Crow

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:07 am

random Crow Wrote:Unlocking animations was also something I had in mind. But maybe I use an achievment system for it. About the skin color: There is no intention to change this. Currently I single handedly draw everything, this includes the hair color, too. I'm not sure if there is an easy way to change color via code. I would need to take a deeper look into that. Anyhow, don't count on it for the time being.

I'm not the one asking for it, only suggesting an option if you want people to play the game to be a requirements to see them. Of course I'm certain other sites will create their own galleries of the game sooner or later as they have done with other hentai games, Sankaku is one site that I know of that is known for it & has a pretty wide range of animations in it taken from Breading Seasons (and Cloud Meadow, however I'd rather not get into this topic); one thing to point out about this site however, you may also find some of your flashes on there, I know I've seen some from these forums.

WonderGamer

Postby jintoya » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 pm

bug when i moved girl from one room to the next, she is stuck there walking forever
Attachments
moved two at the same time.png
jintoya
Newly Registered

Postby jintoya » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:52 pm

at the end of the day, i tried to click her and reassign her to a room, she went into the sitting animation and slowly levitated around, i was laughing too hard to screen-cap it, but when she finally found a seat...well, look
Attachments
kek.png
jintoya
Newly Registered

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 2.2!) (05/01/17)

Postby random Crow » Mon May 01, 2017 8:25 am

An all new version is now live!

Furthermore:
jintoya Wrote:bug when i moved girl from one room to the next, she is stuck there walking forever

jintoya Wrote:at the end of the day, i tried to click her and reassign her to a room, she went into the sitting animation and slowly levitated around, i was laughing too hard to screen-cap it, but when she finally found a seat...well, look

Thanks for the bug report. I think I got this fixed in the current version (2.2).
Glad I could give you some lulz ;)
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 2.2!) (05/01/17)

Postby Apocrypha » Tue May 16, 2017 1:49 pm

This seems to get better with each version you put out, good work!
Apocrypha

Re: zum Damenhaus (public release 2.3!) (06/05/17)

Postby random Crow » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:29 pm

New version out! Hype! Whoop, whoop!
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (public release 2.3!) (06/05/17)

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 pm

random Crow Wrote:New version out! Hype! Whoop, whoop!

Every response to "Hype!" I spontaniously came up with was just to silly and random to make any sense without a proper context.
Know that your work is appreciated.
Having said that:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PARTY!
RunningAroundInCircles

Re: zum Damenhaus (newest public release 2.4!) (07/03/17)

Postby random Crow » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:09 pm

New version out! If you want to see two clients sharing one girl I recommend to give the game another walkthrough!

Your random Crow
random Crow

Postby Tristislave » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Cute game. Bestiality released quite funny - specially with plantgirls. I've got some questions:
1) Will you make female/futa custumers in future?
2) Will you introduce futa anyway?
3) Will you introduce ecomonic elements? (I've got some ideas in this way)
4) Will you translate the game? (I can help you with translation into russian)
5) How many creations (excluding already released) do you want to introduce?
6) Maybe some music in game?
7) .... well .... Humiliations? Torture? Nice "plot twist" if it turns out that one of the heroines craving for violence... Brutal violence! No guro. Nonononononononono. Enema, whipping, bondage, mind control etc. I've got MANY ideas on this score)
8) Maybe randomly generated story for EVERY girl? Ofc they may have preferences, but I think not EVERY girl in cathouse WANT to be there. Seriously, thats not funny.
Tristislave
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Going to comment on one of these:
Tristislave Wrote:6) Maybe some music in game?

How about at least sound? Gotta start somewhere...

WonderGamer

Postby Tristislave » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:42 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Going to comment on one of these:

Well, maybe at least sound. There are two ways:
1) Easy and mostly real to realize: find erotic sound library and use most adequate of them.
2) Hard and mostly realistic: sbd (maybe even me) record sound during hot sex) Need in good dictaphone)

Anyway, sound should be heard only in zoom (like in one different japan brothel sim game. Nonononononono, random Crow, you've got absolutely different concept of sim, don't mind my words about that. But we need sound, really "^^)
Tristislave
Newly Registered

Postby random Crow » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:30 am

Hello,

Tristislave Wrote:Cute game. Bestiality released quite funny - specially with plantgirls. I've got some questions:
1) Will you make female/futa custumers in future?
2) Will you introduce futa anyway?
3) Will you introduce ecomonic elements? (I've got some ideas in this way)
4) Will you translate the game? (I can help you with translation into russian)
5) How many creations (excluding already released) do you want to introduce?
6) Maybe some music in game?
7) .... well .... Humiliations? Torture? Nice "plot twist" if it turns out that one of the heroines craving for violence... Brutal violence! No guro. Nonononononononono. Enema, whipping, bondage, mind control etc. I've got MANY ideas on this score)
8) Maybe randomly generated story for EVERY girl? Ofc they may have preferences, but I think not EVERY girl in cathouse WANT to be there. Seriously, thats not funny.

1) Futa costumers were an option in the early beginning but since I need to do a shit ton of animations, this feature drifts further into the darkness.
2) There is another possibility but the chance that it will make it is pretty slim... :/
3) A quest system has a high priority in my to-do list. Also I appreciate any suggestions. They made the game how it is now.
4) No. I chose the language most people speak out of this reason.
5) Do you mean games that I have in mind in general or do you mean version of "zum Dmanehaus" until it is finish? Or something different?
6) Soon. MUSIC as itself is sadly nothing I can really push, because I want someone to do a soundtrack for the game. If I have more time I will search more activeley for this. Read more here: http://zumdamenhaus.blogspot.de/p/blog-page_27.html
7) The maximum I do is BDSM. Will an option in patreon polls as long as they want to get this implemented.
8) I like to give only the main characters some... ehm... character. The rest are only background people. Or do you mean just small text of about a few sentences, randomly telling a story about one girl?

WonderGamer Wrote:Going to comment on one of these:

Soon (:
random Crow

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects