- I believe the current count is eight monsters. The next Patreon build is going to bump that count up to twelve with the addition of the ability-centric beasts, each of which will only appear when you select a specific ability.musical74 Wrote:How many different monsters can you run into in the sewers? Barring Joe and the tentacle end ( ) , I've seen 6 or 7 different ones, also not sure what the total is. Also seems that intelligence is the least useful of the 3, after you get 12 and get the library, there doesn't SEEM to be a reason to do intelligence any more. Strength is useful for convincing others not to muscle in on your fun (and maybe useful in the sewer too), and charm is useful for increasing money.
THINK I've unlocked everything that is available, there's the sewer, horse race, the back alley, (gas station?), prison, car, library, movies, church, Su's residence, Sew's residence, Guy's residence, and Joe's residence... is there anything else? I have 4 keys too.
Bad ends I've seen so far: *marriage ending* and *tentacle ending* (well, and the 100 day over, but you can go beyond that total so...) any others?
musical74 Wrote: Sometimes someone will give you a free upgrade for strength and charm, is there one for intelligence too?
Bartangelus Wrote:musical74 Wrote: Sometimes someone will give you a free upgrade for strength and charm, is there one for intelligence too?
I've played the game a few times and no there isn't. Maybe in future update ?
1) I'd say by day 70-80 the first time I played i unlocked eveything (except 2 sex buddies that i missed) and when you redo the game you can maybe do it in 60.
2)I think the difficulty balance is fine, the game is not too easy but not hard either which is cool for a porn game, I don't think people wants to spend hours retrying because they fail. Especially if more content is coming up.
3) Intelligence even if you boost it in further update is not enough useful as it is right now, especially in early game when you are really low on money and can't expect luck event to help you out. Upgrading Int cost 100 and give no garantied income when strengh and charm can be for free sometimes and help you make more money rapidly early on. And later on if you have enough strengh (and you need that for jail and strip club) you can defeat the monster by force so Int become useless as well.
Maybe give it more perks ?
4) Some location can be hard to find (the church f.e) you should consider adding hints or a way to help you out if you are stuck or something. (Can be many things a spirit from hell, a local guy that you can pay or not or just a help button xD)
5) Also the first time I played your game the intro art kinda give me a bad feeling about it. And i think the game should be attractive right away.
I don't think it reflect the "level" of your game. Especially the background for hell I found it kinda ugly.
I hope you don't take it badly but you know honest feedback is good feedback
Evrything else is great.
The Charisma point is mainly just a joke. Have sex with monsters? People find you slightly less desirable as a hooker. Have lesbian sex? Well, that's kinda hot...musical74 Wrote:I want a free upgrade for intelligence!!
I really should have said by day 80, occasionally I won't unlock everything until days 78-80
I agree, maybe a hint for the church, I didn't get that at all until I had money to burn and so then went gambling and lost enough times to trigger it. I've found that the best days to go at the sewers are when you have an extra stamina, at least until your stats are high enough to resist fucking everything. I'm curious why you get one charm for fucking the sewer lamia but lose charm for all the others, given that you quit when you are out of stamina...
When I test I don't have too much trouble with the $800 rent, but that's probably because I've played it so many goddamned times by now. I'll keep testing.musical74 Wrote:I get the distinct impression the shopkeeper doesn't like her job!
The $800 rent creates some problems because there are times I can't make that much in a day so it's *pay with body, so I won't be able to do sewers* issue. While that by itself isn't a problem, it does get annoying when I ALMOST get the 800...but not quite...
Will the shopkeeper have a bigger role or is she just *shopkeeper and that's it*?
Liked the new animations that I saw, keep it up!
One guy I've been corresponding with on Patreon - he's been helping me sort out a variety of bugs, actually - managed to legitimately pump his Charisma up to 300 by Day 99, which would make $10,000 a trivial amount to reach. (Still trying to wrap my head around his strategy. Did show me a legit screenshot, though.) I've also hit $10,000 several times while testing, well before the last rent increase, and without artificially boosting my stats. It's do-able - just might take some practice to achieve.musical74 Wrote:Regarding the $800 rent - that depends a little on early choices. When you have 3500 in the bank when the rent is increased (I did one play through) that's not a concern. When it's 900 at the time of the increase...it makes things harder!
barring gambling at the races, I have no clue how you would get 10,000, given the maximum I've gotten for something (excluding special occasions) is $339 at the movies...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users