Soo Cubus (December 3, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Soo Cubus (August 21, 2016)

Postby musical74 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Was half-expecting to be able to *win* the game, since the King's palace is shown, but not yet...

Amelia's attitude when the Devil tries to kill her is hilarious, it's like she has a one-track mind. Regarding the hobo-fights, they seem to grow in power along with the game, so later fights are more challenging (which is fine). Does Sew not give Soo a key? I have 5 keys, not sure where the last one is, but I THOUGHT Sew gave one too.

Keep it up, this is good stuff!
musical74

Postby Ungawa » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:19 pm

musical74 Wrote:Was half-expecting to be able to *win* the game, since the King's palace is shown, but not yet...

Amelia's attitude when the Devil tries to kill her is hilarious, it's like she has a one-track mind. Regarding the hobo-fights, they seem to grow in power along with the game, so later fights are more challenging (which is fine). Does Sew not give Soo a key? I have 5 keys, not sure where the last one is, but I THOUGHT Sew gave one too.

Side note: Holy SHIT, do not piss off Sew...

Topic - Yes, Sew gives you one when you befriend her and before bedding her.

Have you gotten both Joes, and all the So's?
Ungawa

Postby musical74 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Hmmm have to play it again, I had 6 *visit places* but 5 keys...someone was being stingy!

I haven't gotten Sew's, Su's, or Joe's yet. Sew is next on my list though, given how she reacts when you mention the big D makes me think *sparks are gonna fly*. Su or Joe...not sure who I'd like more, honestly, but think Su slightly because I'm more curious how Su would react to big D. Don't have any real interest in sexing up Sid though, the movies are too profitable.
musical74

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:26 pm

So I've been enjoying the game since I started playing it (with the exception of the first time, seeing as I didn't understand how to play it, but later came back to it), however I do have a few griped about the game:

• Would be nice if the game filled the screen, rather than having to right-click > Show All to get it to the full size of the screen...
  • The race tracks don't have an obvious way to back out of making a bet, however I have found that you can if you click on Rules, which takes you back to the main race track screen after you leave that screen.
  • Got my first indication that the game did have a bad ending after attempting to play through it in hard mode. Sure I guess this outcome is understandable, not so much a gripe, just thought I'd mention that hard mode is as you stated...a bit impossible... I guess nothing says that I need to play in that mode... I did notice a note when I attempted to play it that would have indicated that aside from the higher rent & no bonuses, that there might be something else in this mode that might have been beneficial, although not exactly disclosed, so it kept players wondering what else they might run into...
  • The death of a relationship as far as I'm concerned was a killer (pun not intended) of the game for me... The first time it happened (because I ignored the warning to see what would happen), not only killed the relationship (not that I particularly considered it as such), but also the location of income you met them at. I lost interest in the game after that, haven't played it since I turned off the game after that happened... My gripe is what does it matter if you're sleeping at their place rather than the apartment (okay, maybe not much sleeping, however this was what I was doing) if you're still getting the job done? I might go back to the game sooner or later, however this really put a damper on my interest in the game & hopefully there will be a way to disable that in the future (as far as I can tell, there's no benefit to killing off a relationship or income location, so correct me if I'm wrong)...

Ungawa Wrote:
musical74 Wrote:Was half-expecting to be able to *win* the game, since the King's palace is shown, but not yet...

Side note: Holy SHIT, do not piss off Sew...

Topic - Yes, Sew gives you one when you befriend her and before bedding her.

Have you gotten both Joes, and all the So's?

Seems she only gives you a key if you didn't miss a day while you were supposed to be going to jail each day (you'll know if you missed a day if you get the animation where the landlord is screwing you in jail).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Bartangelus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 pm

I may have found a bug :

On day 60-70 i went to the sewers and after not unlocking Joe on the middle path I tried going to the hard path to unlock him.

And then BOOM slimy ending, but i only went to the sewers twice ! The heck man ? no warning (since Joe wasn't unlocked) and directly the bad ending after 25 minutes of perfect play (already had bought the frog and 5 keys unlocked)

Is it intentionnal ?

And also since we can continue to play after the 100 day limit you should make it so we can continue also after the others ending rather than a fixed picture.

Another thing, one of the landlord animation seems bugged (the classic one when he is one top) since not much is moving and very slowy without cumshot at the end.
The doggy style is also buggy sometime will only one slow animation when you click instead of the fast animation + cumshot ending it's supposed to be.
Maybe it's a problem of loading of the animtion I don't know because it fixed itself after 2-3 times.

The other animation never did (or is it supposed to be like this ?).

Anyway still an excellent game and the one I look the more forward to for update !
Keep up the good work ! :D
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby Ungawa » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:57 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Seems she only gives you a key if you didn't miss a day while you were supposed to be going to jail each day (you'll know if you missed a day if you get the animation where the landlord is screwing you in jail).

I'm talking about the stripper Sew, not the police officer. I'm horrible with their names, just remember them by personalities...
Ungawa

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Ungawa Wrote:I'm talking about the stripper Sew, not the police officer. I'm horrible with their names, just remember them by personalities...

Not easy to remember the names (by spelling) when most are variations of the same name, I hear ya on that one... :?

WonderGamer

Postby Sexums » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 am

Sew gives a key. I forgot to include it the first time 'round. Pretty sure it's implemented properly in the latest build. It's the most difficult one of the lot to get.

WonderGamer Wrote:So I've been enjoying the game since I started playing it (with the exception of the first time, seeing as I didn't understand how to play it, but later came back to it), however I do have a few griped about the game:

• Would be nice if the game filled the screen, rather than having to right-click > Show All to get it to the full size of the screen...
  • The race tracks don't have an obvious way to back out of making a bet, however I have found that you can if you click on Rules, which takes you back to the main race track screen after you leave that screen.
  • Got my first indication that the game did have a bad ending after attempting to play through it in hard mode. Sure I guess this outcome is understandable, not so much a gripe, just thought I'd mention that hard mode is as you stated...a bit impossible... I guess nothing says that I need to play in that mode... I did notice a note when I attempted to play it that would have indicated that aside from the higher rent & no bonuses, that there might be something else in this mode that might have been beneficial, although not exactly disclosed, so it kept players wondering what else they might run into...
  • The death of a relationship as far as I'm concerned was a killer (pun not intended) of the game for me... The first time it happened (because I ignored the warning to see what would happen), not only killed the relationship (not that I particularly considered it as such), but also the location of income you met them at. I lost interest in the game after that, haven't played it since I turned off the game after that happened... My gripe is what does it matter if you're sleeping at their place rather than the apartment (okay, maybe not much sleeping, however this was what I was doing) if you're still getting the job done? I might go back to the game sooner or later, however this really put a damper on my interest in the game & hopefully there will be a way to disable that in the future (as far as I can tell, there's no benefit to killing off a relationship or income location, so correct me if I'm wrong)...
- Tinkering with full-sized mode. I've been holding off because I find the larger-sized screen too blocky given the size of the 'pixels' I've been using, if you can still call them that after a resizing.

- I'll look into that. Thought you could get out by hitting Leave at any time though.

- Hard Mode needs balancing. I'm waiting until I'm done the rest of the game to work on it overly much. Right now the only reason to play it is to see the HardBeast and to see a secret gallery that appears on Day 75.

- Without spoiling the backstory too much, there's a reason he wants Soo's head in the game, and not forming attachments to anyone in particular. As for the death stuff, you can reincarnate the dead character.

Bartangelus Wrote:I may have found a bug :

On day 60-70 i went to the sewers and after not unlocking Joe on the middle path I tried going to the hard path to unlock him.

And then BOOM slimy ending, but i only went to the sewers twice ! The heck man ? no warning (since Joe wasn't unlocked) and directly the bad ending after 25 minutes of perfect play (already had bought the frog and 5 keys unlocked)

Is it intentionnal ?

And also since we can continue to play after the 100 day limit you should make it so we can continue also after the others ending rather than a fixed picture.

Another thing, one of the landlord animation seems bugged (the classic one when he is one top) since not much is moving and very slowy without cumshot at the end.
The doggy style is also buggy sometime will only one slow animation when you click instead of the fast animation + cumshot ending it's supposed to be.
Maybe it's a problem of loading of the animtion I don't know because it fixed itself after 2-3 times.

The other animation never did (or is it supposed to be like this ?).

Anyway still an excellent game and the one I look the more forward to for update !
Keep up the good work ! :D
- Joe only warns you if you met him already, yes. He's at the end of the easy path.

- I've only allowed players to go past the 100 day limit because so many people were whining about it. That functionality is going to be snipped in the final game, once I implement an unlockable sandbox mode.

- No one seems to get that that animation is supposed to be slow, weird, and awkward, so I'm probably going to replace it with something comparable.

WonderGamer Wrote:Not easy to remember the names (by spelling) when most are variations of the same name, I hear ya on that one... :?
I should have gone with my first inclination and named one of them 'Slough' or something stupidly long, with a lot of silent letters that made no sense.

Questions? Answers. Also, new build up. The tower is accessible.
Sexums

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:52 am

Thanks for the responses. I'll go over them one at a time to give additional information/thanks for your responses:

Sexums Wrote:- Tinkering with full-sized mode. I've been holding off because I find the larger-sized screen too blocky given the size of the 'pixels' I've been using, if you can still call them that after a resizing.
Can't say I have a problem with the pixel graphics. I for one came from an early life of gaming, my first gaming system being the Magnavox Odyssey², the graphics in this game being comparable to NES graphics, even comparable to some side-scroller, 2D fighters on PlayStation, so the graphics don't bother me at all & find it a refreshing change from those who put more effort into graphics & less effort into playability/fun factor.

Sexums Wrote:- I'll look into that. Thought you could get out by hitting Leave at any time though.
I just tested this in the new build & it does appear you can click on the Leave button once the list of bets are up, however it's not obvious because it gets grayed out & players are going to assume it's been disabled, so thanks for the head up.

On that note, I might point out that you can get a race to run without placing a bet if you click in the area that the horse shows up after you have normally placed a bet; I did this once on accident & didn't know exactly what happened until I realized I accidentally clicked in that area.

Sexums Wrote:- Hard Mode needs balancing. I'm waiting until I'm done the rest of the game to work on it overly much. Right now the only reason to play it is to see the HardBeast and to see a secret gallery that appears on Day 75.
No worries, I was more commenting on the ending when you get screwed by the landlord a number of times; amusing & degrading, just what I was expecting in this game. :twisted: :P :lol: :roll:

Anyways, thanks for the response about there being some purpose regarding what the additional, undisclosed detail was. I might try hard mode again, however perhaps not any time in the near future... As far as I'm concerned, the increased rent is enough to make the game EXCRUCIATINGLY difficult, even without disabling positive random events, especially when that increased rent has started to multiply over time...

Sexums Wrote:- Without spoiling the backstory too much, there's a reason he wants Soo's head in the game, and not forming attachments to anyone in particular. As for the death stuff, you can reincarnate the dead character.
Well I expected there might be something to it, maybe dragging them to hell to make them the devils sexpets, however without that information, I just lost interest in the game... Appreciate the response about this, although I would like to know if there's a way you can prevent Lord Cockwad (yeah, still not happy about it) from doing it, like maybe not sleeping there every night or only every so often?

WonderGamer

Postby Sexums » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:25 pm

WonderGamer Wrote:Thanks for the responses. I'll go over them one at a time to give additional information/thanks for your responses:

Sexums Wrote:- Tinkering with full-sized mode. I've been holding off because I find the larger-sized screen too blocky given the size of the 'pixels' I've been using, if you can still call them that after a resizing.
Can't say I have a problem with the pixel graphics. I for one came from an early life of gaming, my first gaming system being the Magnavox Odyssey², the graphics in this game being comparable to NES graphics, even comparable to some side-scroller, 2D fighters on PlayStation, so the graphics don't bother me at all & find it a refreshing change from those who put more effort into graphics & less effort into playability/fun factor.

Sexums Wrote:- I'll look into that. Thought you could get out by hitting Leave at any time though.
I just tested this in the new build & it does appear you can click on the Leave button once the list of bets are up, however it's not obvious because it gets grayed out & players are going to assume it's been disabled, so thanks for the head up.

On that note, I might point out that you can get a race to run without placing a bet if you click in the area that the horse shows up after you have normally placed a bet; I did this once on accident & didn't know exactly what happened until I realized I accidentally clicked in that area.

Sexums Wrote:- Hard Mode needs balancing. I'm waiting until I'm done the rest of the game to work on it overly much. Right now the only reason to play it is to see the HardBeast and to see a secret gallery that appears on Day 75.
No worries, I was more commenting on the ending when you get screwed by the landlord a number of times; amusing & degrading, just what I was expecting in this game. :twisted: :P :lol: :roll:

Anyways, thanks for the response about there being some purpose regarding what the additional, undisclosed detail was. I might try hard mode again, however perhaps not any time in the near future... As far as I'm concerned, the increased rent is enough to make the game EXCRUCIATINGLY difficult, even without disabling positive random events, especially when that increased rent has started to multiply over time...

Sexums Wrote:- Without spoiling the backstory too much, there's a reason he wants Soo's head in the game, and not forming attachments to anyone in particular. As for the death stuff, you can reincarnate the dead character.
Well I expected there might be something to it, maybe dragging them to hell to make them the devils sexpets, however without that information, I just lost interest in the game... Appreciate the response about this, although I would like to know if there's a way you can prevent Lord Cockwad (yeah, still not happy about it) from doing it, like maybe not sleeping there every night or only every so often?
- Yes, I too came from the old school pixel era, hence the sprite graphics. I'd like to bump my next game up to more SNES era graphics, though that'll take some more practice, I think.

- Yes, the button for racing gets hidden in that spot. You can actually keep making the same sized bet time and time again by just clicking that blank spot. Saves a bit of time, even if it's kinda glitchy. I overall just need to give the track a once-over - it's not that terribly useful at the moment, and the coding needs work.

- I might lower the rent in Hard Mode to $125. I've made it to Day 75 before, but the end results weren't worth the struggle. (Particularly since I can just look at the animations in GIMP or something.)

- You can absolutely stop Big D from killing a character. Will I say how? No, but I'm sure someone on here has figured it out by now. I like to present options whenever I can.
Sexums

Postby Seriathus » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:43 pm

I played hard mode and it didn't feel all THAT hard to me (like, harder than the others for sure, but still not that hard). But maybe it's also because I "cheat" by resetting the game until I win a 500$ bet with the weakest horse at the races on day 1.
Seriathus

Re: Soo Cubus (August 28, 2016)

Postby musical74 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm

The fight between Sew and Big D is BEYONG hilarious...hell hath no fury like an ex yelling!

I didn't win the fight with the king (won the first fight, but stats needed to be higher) but found the ride to the King's chamber to be quite funny, I can definitely see the Earthbound style here!

One question: an earlier build gave the opportunity to watch a few scenes after day 75, but you apparently pulled that. Any reason why? I know it didn't add anything but it was still kind of fun to see!
musical74

Postby meisbi » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi there, great game!

I believe, I found a bug though: After I read about Amelia I wanted to try her storyline. I found her, banged her and soon Big D anounced his warning. One day later he already fulfilled his prophecy and I had to sleep in my appartement again. I then found the other characters as usual but none of the promised sleepovers revealed themselves: the "right" screen just stayed empty... :(

BTW: Did anyone publish a walkthrough? I played the game 5 or 6 times now with some different endings but still have the feeling that I missed quite some content...
meisbi

Postby Prelude11 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Man! Discovering game like yours is the reason that keep me looking in this forum, i enjoyed it a lot, and i want to play it more because i missed a lot of things.
I really like your pixel-art, i like your concept and i find funny the dialogues :) i really looking to see more of it.
Also thanks for making Soo a little curvy/chubby, it's totally my preferite bodytype :lol:

Suggestion-
-Keep a sandbox mode like when you dont reach the goal at 100 days, but maybe without some gameovers
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

like the one of sleeping 30+ day with landlors

-When you reach high stats, make just appear new sexscenes with high/low probability instead of totally replacing the old ones
-Save/Load, i kept one browser window with my 160days session for two days :lol:
-Gallery mode, or something like choosing the sex scene after a certain time/requirements/objects
-A symbol on purchased item
-More variety on stat trainer, like clubbing or private lessons, with sexscenes

Things i'd like to see
-BDSM zone with a dominatrix
-More ways the landlord could degrade Soo, at some point even in hardmode the rent is not such a difficoulty. Maybe when you have high stat he could interrupt a scene with one with him, and it stops with the frog.
-More scenes with the landlord, and maybe a way to willingly fuck him
-More decisions like the one with the porn guy but related with sexscenes, something like fuck or be fucked by sew.

Thanks for this little gem, i hope your project go well, i would pay for something funny like this :)
Prelude11
Newly Registered

Postby Coinicopia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Hey! So I've been playing this game a while now (and patreon subbed because soo boobs) and decided that with the infinite talent that I afford (jk) I'd draw some well deserved fan work for Soo and the very first patron she ever has who doesn't get enough consideration in the game.

So this is for Soo, that creepy old man and of course Sexums!

Hope it's ok to post this here... I'm too lazy to find anywhere else to post it so here it goes!

Visit me at FA to see my pictures! (Though it'll mostly be furry there).
Coinicopia

Postby Roseys » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Played around for a while, still not quite sure what I'm *suppose* to be doing.

Although I got the police lady killed, woops. Otherwise I ended up at like day 80 with not doing much expect stripper and the rent being raised....again (that kind of gets annoying having to pay rent close to everyday.)

Going to have to play with the skills some more as the first run I was just figuring out what I was doing, although I don't really touch the hobo fights and the racing.
Roseys
Newly Registered

Postby Coinicopia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Roseys Wrote:Played around for a while, still not quite sure what I'm *suppose* to be doing.

Although I got the police lady killed, woops. Otherwise I ended up at like day 80 with not doing much expect stripper and the rent being raised....again (that kind of gets annoying having to pay rent close to everyday.)

Going to have to play with the skills some more as the first run I was just figuring out what I was doing, although I don't really touch the hobo fights and the racing.

Not really a 'set' path to follow but for the most part you're just trying to find all the hidden stuff and unlock everything. There isn't really a 'good' ending in right now so it's free game.

As for the rent you can just buy the frog from the store and it stops the rent thing completely until you either get an ending or quit the game.

Also there is apparently a way to bring killed off partners/lovers back to life. I don't know how though, I saw it on Sexums patreon page.

Also, how do you unlock Amelia? I've never met her in my 20+ playthroughs.
Coinicopia

Postby musical74 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Amelia is a bit odd in that you find her by losing at the horse races. Do it enough times (10 times or so) and Soo contemplates cheating, which Amelia overhears and invites Soo to her *church* to, uh, entertain the parishioners ( no way Amelia is a REAL nun, btw...)
musical74

Postby Sexums » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:30 pm

musical74 Wrote:The fight between Sew and Big D is BEYONG hilarious...hell hath no fury like an ex yelling!

I didn't win the fight with the king (won the first fight, but stats needed to be higher) but found the ride to the King's chamber to be quite funny, I can definitely see the Earthbound style here!

One question: an earlier build gave the opportunity to watch a few scenes after day 75, but you apparently pulled that. Any reason why? I know it didn't add anything but it was still kind of fun to see!
That place is in Hard Mode, and it was only ever meant to appear in Hard Mode, as a kind of reward. I fugged up on the first week and it triggered on every mode. You can still get there if you play through Hard, and I intend to add more animations in the future.

meisbi Wrote:Hi there, great game!

I believe, I found a bug though: After I read about Amelia I wanted to try her storyline. I found her, banged her and soon Big D anounced his warning. One day later he already fulfilled his prophecy and I had to sleep in my appartement again. I then found the other characters as usual but none of the promised sleepovers revealed themselves: the "right" screen just stayed empty... :(

BTW: Did anyone publish a walkthrough? I played the game 5 or 6 times now with some different endings but still have the feeling that I missed quite some content...
The other sleepovers disappearing is part of the story, more or less. Big D warns Soo not to get chummy with anyone else, so she doesn't. In the future I'm going to add conditional coding onto the end of the sleepover scenes where Soo changes her mind about sleeping over if someone is already dead - though those places will still get unlocked if you bring the dead person back. Just need to get around to it.

As for walkthrough, not yet, from what I've seen. There are bits and pieces spread throughout this place, ULMF, the comments on Patreon, and the comments on the devblog. I'm sure somebody'll write one up eventually.

Prelude11 Wrote:Hi Man! Discovering game like yours is the reason that keep me looking in this forum, i enjoyed it a lot, and i want to play it more because i missed a lot of things.
I really like your pixel-art, i like your concept and i find funny the dialogues :) i really looking to see more of it.
Also thanks for making Soo a little curvy/chubby, it's totally my preferite bodytype :lol:

Suggestion-
-Keep a sandbox mode like when you dont reach the goal at 100 days, but maybe without some gameovers

like the one of sleeping 30+ day with landlors

-When you reach high stats, make just appear new sexscenes with high/low probability instead of totally replacing the old ones
-Save/Load, i kept one browser window with my 160days session for two days :lol:
-Gallery mode, or something like choosing the sex scene after a certain time/requirements/objects
-A symbol on purchased item
-More variety on stat trainer, like clubbing or private lessons, with sexscenes

Things i'd like to see
-BDSM zone with a dominatrix
-More ways the landlord could degrade Soo, at some point even in hardmode the rent is not such a difficoulty. Maybe when you have high stat he could interrupt a scene with one with him, and it stops with the frog.
-More scenes with the landlord, and maybe a way to willingly fuck him
-More decisions like the one with the porn guy but related with sexscenes, something like fuck or be fucked by sew.

Thanks for this little gem, i hope your project go well, i would pay for something funny like this :)

Thanks! I too like a bit of chub. It means big boobs, generally. As for your comments:

- Sandbox mode is going to happen.
- I plan on allowing people to shuffle through animations once they reach the 'best' animation, so you can see the earlier ones again.
- Saving is planned.
- Gallery mode is planned. Will probably be one of the last things I do, because I fear it. So many animations...
- The symbol is a great idea, and I dunno why I never bothered, because I already have a checkmark animation I can use.
- Will probably do more with the trainer things in the future, yes.
- Might save BDSM for another game. I haven't had much in that vein yet 'cause I'm not a huge fan of such things, and I generally cater to my own fetishes when designing.
- Was planning on some more Landlord stuff, though I want to redraw some of his existing animations first. They were among the first ones I did, and I don't like how most of them look anymore.
- I have a few more ideas for branching decisions similar to Sid's question.

Coinicopia Wrote:Hey! So I've been playing this game a while now (and patreon subbed because soo boobs) and decided that with the infinite talent that I afford (jk) I'd draw some well deserved fan work for Soo and the very first patron she ever has who doesn't get enough consideration in the game.

So this is for Soo, that creepy old man and of course Sexums!

Hope it's ok to post this here... I'm too lazy to find anywhere else to post it so here it goes!

Dude! That picture is freaking amazing! You're a better artist than I am, fo sho. Thank you so much for posting that. By any chance could I make a fanart gallery on the devblog and stick it in there? I will most happily link to any artistic-type sites you may have to give you credit, and perhaps to get you some business. I just saw you have such a link in your profile, sooooo...!

I expected some fanart EVENTUALLY, but I didn't think the first one would be THAT good. Jeezums crow.
Sexums

Postby Coinicopia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Dude! That picture is freaking amazing! You're a better artist than I am, fo sho. Thank you so much for posting that. By any chance could I make a fanart gallery on the devblog and stick it in there? I will most happily link to any artistic-type sites you may have to give you credit, and perhaps to get you some business. I just saw you have such a link in your profile, sooooo...!

I expected some fanart EVENTUALLY, but I didn't think the first one would be THAT good. Jeezums crow.

Haha, I'm really glad you like it... and I'm actually planning to do a lot more fan art for your game just because I enjoy it so much. Even just for the amusing comments and animations. And of course I'm fine with you posting that picture on your devblog, in fact I think that'd be awesome. (Plus being the first one there :D)

Getting some business would be cool too, if only to keep me afloat while I try and make my own game. I'd love to make one like Soo Cubus with the animations and amusing text, but that's for another time.

Anyway, keep up the great work! :D

(P.S. How do I unlock Mindy? I haven't the foggiest what to do o.o)
Coinicopia

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects