Soo Cubus (December 3, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Soo Cubus (July 18, 2016)

Postby musical74 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:21 am

Like the new stuff, I didn't see the *what did she say?* with Mindy's so guessing you found whatever that was that would quite briefly show something else instead of her usual stuff. Think after you get rid of the landlord you should have the other tenants visit Soo's place on occasion (once Soo has *warmed them up*) Interesting choice on whether you want to keep making smut movies or sex Sid up...unless doing so has a better ending, think I'd stick with the smut movies, honestly.

Speaking of endings, when are we going to get a *good* ending? I know you still need to get stuff, but it would be nice to get a good ending soonish!
musical74

Postby Shmole » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Hey I was just wondering, and sorry if this has been answered already, but in the sewers when you face a monster which options are tied to which stats? I'm assuming the INT is for persuade?
Shmole

Postby johnnyarrow » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Love your work here. Great sense of humor and interesting take on the 100 day challenge
johnnyarrow

Postby Weirdo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 pm

So i couldnt finish the "mission" in 100 days :

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Can i still finish it after the 100 days or is it just possible to play after 100 days to do all the other animations? Btw how many keys do i need?
Weirdo

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Sexums hasn't (to my knowledge) created a *good* ending yet. I've seen 6 keys, but one is for the nun and you can't officially get her key yet.

Resist is tied to STR, Persuade is tied to INT
musical74

Postby Sexums » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 pm

musical74 Wrote:Like the new stuff, I didn't see the *what did she say?* with Mindy's so guessing you found whatever that was that would quite briefly show something else instead of her usual stuff. Think after you get rid of the landlord you should have the other tenants visit Soo's place on occasion (once Soo has *warmed them up*) Interesting choice on whether you want to keep making smut movies or sex Sid up...unless doing so has a better ending, think I'd stick with the smut movies, honestly.

Speaking of endings, when are we going to get a *good* ending? I know you still need to get stuff, but it would be nice to get a good ending soonish!

A month or two. The good endings I have in mind tie into the NPCs, and I need to get most of their stuff done first.

Shmole Wrote:Hey I was just wondering, and sorry if this has been answered already, but in the sewers when you face a monster which options are tied to which stats? I'm assuming the INT is for persuade?
Int is Persuade, Str is Resist.

johnnyarrow Wrote:Love your work here. Great sense of humor and interesting take on the 100 day challenge

Thanks!

Weirdo Wrote:So i couldnt finish the "mission" in 100 days :

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Can i still finish it after the 100 days or is it just possible to play after 100 days to do all the other animations? Btw how many keys do i need?
At the moment you can play over 100 days, yes. Once there's a 'good' ending I'm going to take that functionality away, though, and you'll only get a sandbox mode by beating the game in a specific way.

musical74 Wrote:Sexums hasn't (to my knowledge) created a *good* ending yet. I've seen 6 keys, but one is for the nun and you can't officially get her key yet.

Resist is tied to STR, Persuade is tied to INT
There will probably be more than six keys in the final game, though you won't have to get them all. Just want to give players variety in how they play. As for Amelia, I'm working on her right now, so she'll show up in the public release at the end of this month.
Sexums

Re: Soo Cubus (July 25, 2016)

Postby Sexums » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 pm

New build, guys. Not much new content - but the game sports a whole new look, including semi-animated NPC sex scenes. Perhaps in the far-flung future they will be totally animated.
Sexums

Postby musical74 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:10 pm

I like the new look - especially the fact that Soo is jumping up and down when the rent is no longer an issue. Also like that Soo's eyes turn red when she's mad!
musical74

Postby RUJoking » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Choosing to continue making movies instead of sleeping with sid breaks the game. I've tried twice and both times it is just stuck in the dialog that says "so whats it gonna be?" and the scene doesn't move!

Im running this on firefox if that matters.
RUJoking
Newly Registered

Postby Sexums » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:08 am

musical74 Wrote:I like the new look - especially the fact that Soo is jumping up and down when the rent is no longer an issue. Also like that Soo's eyes turn red when she's mad!

Yes, I rather like the jumping animation. Keep looking for scenes to use it. THink it's in there three times, now? Not nearly enough.

RUJoking Wrote:Choosing to continue making movies instead of sleeping with sid breaks the game. I've tried twice and both times it is just stuck in the dialog that says "so whats it gonna be?" and the scene doesn't move!

Im running this on firefox if that matters.
Yeah, that's so weird. Just tested it and it froze on me too. I must've tested that thing a dozen times when I implemented it and it worked fine. What a pain... I'll put it on the list of fixes. Thanks.
Sexums

Postby Sexums » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:20 am

Weekly update is weekly and update. Amelia! Go diddle her and her little robot too!
Sexums

Postby Ungawa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:09 am

Hey, the Mindy text is ---

And, in advance, I know Mindy's intro text is broken. Discovered that right at the end, looked at the time, and said 'Fuck it'. Big ol fuck it.

Oh... Well...

I'll just diddle Sid some more then...
Ungawa

Postby Seriathus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Hmmmm, I like the new endings.
And queen Su's outfit rocks :P
I now want a cinematic of her (probably sexual) invasion of Earth for that ending.
Seriathus

Postby musical74 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Can try to beat the big boss!! WOOHOO!

Of the 6 you can hang out with... I think Amelia's the funniest, her attitude is quite funny!

All hail Queen Soo! While I don't care much for the nipple rings (that's just my personal opinion), I found that ending really funny! Now we just need to wait for the *good ending of fucking the King*
musical74

Postby Ungawa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:50 am

Okay... Can someone throw me a lifeline?

Where the hell do I use this new spray? I got the old ending even though I'm loving the new stuff.
Ungawa

Postby musical74 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:22 am

*throws you a lifeline*

You use the spray in the sewers...instead of the tentacle ending you scare the tentacle-thing away...and discover that you wind up in hell and decide whether you want to fight the big D or not (If you do, have stats pretty darn high...I beat him with int and charm both around 95. 70 didn't seem to work...)
musical74

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Ok so not gonna lie, and I don't want to jinx it, but this looks like something that might get completed, You've stuck with this and updated a lot. It also looks like you don't have a stupid amount of extras planned, or if you do, not for initial completed release. I like that and so I have some questions after playing the most up to date version of the game on the first page of this thread.

1. I take it there's only 3 endings from what I can gather? The Landlord bad ending, the 'time's up' ending and then I guess an ending where Soo takes over Hell? Any other endings after this?

2. For all the 'sleepover' sequences with your NPC friends, do you only get two scenes of first seeing the apartment and then fucking them, and then after that it's a variation of one of 3 sex loops, or is there another scene sometime after the sex loops?

3. How many endings do you have planned?

4. Do the keys do anything yet? (i'm guessing they don't)
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Sexums » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Seriathus Wrote:Hmmmm, I like the new endings.
I now want a cinematic of her (probably sexual) invasion of Earth for that ending.

Not sure about a cinematic, but I've considered setting a sequel game in a post-apocalyptic world where Soo is the boss. And by apocalypse I probably mean 'sex, sex, all the time, sex'.

trunks2585 Wrote:Ok so not gonna lie, and I don't want to jinx it, but this looks like something that might get completed, You've stuck with this and updated a lot. It also looks like you don't have a stupid amount of extras planned, or if you do, not for initial completed release. I like that and so I have some questions after playing the most up to date version of the game on the first page of this thread.

1. I take it there's only 3 endings from what I can gather? The Landlord bad ending, the 'time's up' ending and then I guess an ending where Soo takes over Hell? Any other endings after this?

2. For all the 'sleepover' sequences with your NPC friends, do you only get two scenes of first seeing the apartment and then fucking them, and then after that it's a variation of one of 3 sex loops, or is there another scene sometime after the sex loops?

3. How many endings do you have planned?

4. Do the keys do anything yet? (i'm guessing they don't)

The game will get finished. I've come too far not to finish it one way or another.

1.) At the moment there are five endings: the three you IDed, one where you don't even get to Hell (if you don't have the spray can while travelling in the sewers), and one if you lose in Hell.

2.) There are no scenes beyond the sex loops yet. There will be soon. That's what I'm working on this week, actually, so the public build will see them implemented in two weeks if all goes as planned.

3.) I just put another one in the build I'm working on now, am tinkering with another at the moment, and have a handful more planned. I dunno how many endings there will be when all is said and done. I was a huge fan of Chrono Trigger growing up, so... count on a fair few, I guess? Over ten, at least. The 'good' ending will also have a number of variations, based on which NPCs you woo.

4.) The keys are tied into reaching the king, so yeah, they don't do anything yet. At the rate I'm going I think the king scenario will be opened up by the end of the month, though don't quote me on that.
Sexums

Postby Seriathus » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:58 am

Sexums Wrote:

Not sure about a cinematic, but I've considered setting a sequel game in a post-apocalyptic world where Soo is the boss. And by apocalypse I probably mean 'sex, sex, all the time, sex'.

I was joking about the cinematic, but this is an interesting idea :P
Though I thought you wanted to make the ending where Soo fulfills her mission the canon one.
Seriathus

Postby Sexums » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Seriathus Wrote:
Sexums Wrote:

I was joking about the cinematic, but this is an interesting idea :P
Though I thought you wanted to make the ending where Soo fulfills her mission the canon one.
There's always room for a 'What If?' spinoff... also, if the goofy plot wasn't indication enough, I'm willing to play somewhat fast and loose with canonicity if it will amuse me.
Sexums

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects