Whore of Nightmare(Finished)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Whore of Nightmare

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:04 am

"Repent, motherfucker!"?

I sense Dark Angels...
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Narzghoul77 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Phoenixcz Wrote:"Repent, motherfucker!"?

I sense Dark Angels...

"Oh, pitiful shadow lost in the darkness..." -?????
"If you put your grasses on, you will realize that Griffith did nothing wrong." -????
Narzghoul77

Postby Forgetful » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:19 am

I had a slight suggestion: From an artistic perspective, what if the life-siphoning after the sex scene was coming out of the enemy's eyes into her mouth? It would take a little more practice, but I think that it would be more intuitive. Up to you; I would love to try to help out, so send me a PM.
Why is it not more common for people to post the FLA along with the SWF on this board?
Forgetful
Newly Registered

Postby Narzghoul77 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Forgetful Wrote:I had a slight suggestion: From an artistic perspective, what if the life-siphoning after the sex scene was coming out of the enemy's eyes into her mouth? It would take a little more practice, but I think that it would be more intuitive. Up to you; I would love to try to help out, so send me a PM.
Why is it not more common for people to post the FLA along with the SWF on this board?

Everyone has their own reason for not posting the FLA. For me, I don't want the plot of the game the spoiled. I think the life-siphoning might become too small if I made it come out of the enemy's eyes.
"If you put your grasses on, you will realize that Griffith did nothing wrong." -????
Narzghoul77

Postby Biles » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:47 pm

You know, from an animator's perspective, I would've had the executioner use the hammer to strike the base of the crucifixion to make it fall over into the pit. And the part where the inquisitor was speaking to the witch, instead of just waving her weapon randomly up and down, I would've had her stretch out her arm and point the weapon at the witch as if to indicate she's pointing an accusatory finger at her.

Oh yeah, it also wouldn't hurt to add in a "Skip" button for those who don't wanna wait for the intro just to dive into the game right away.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Narzghoul77 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Biles Wrote:You know, from an animator's perspective, I would've had the executioner use the hammer to strike the base of the crucifixion to make it fall over into the pit. And the part where the inquisitor was speaking to the witch, instead of just waving her weapon randomly up and down, I would've had her stretch out her arm and point the weapon at the witch as if to indicate she's pointing an accusatory finger at her.

Oh yeah, it also wouldn't hurt to add in a "Skip" button for those who don't wanna wait for the intro just to dive into the game right away.

Sorry about the weird response I gave you last time. I put in your animation idea in the intro cutscene.
Last edited by Narzghoul77 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narzghoul77

Postby Gidshri » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Something tells me that the dicks in this game is really too big. Too big and unreal to think about them seriously. oO
Gidshri

Postby Narzghoul77 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:17 am

Gidshri Wrote:Something tells me that the dicks in this game is really too big. Too big and unreal to think about them seriously. oO

Please describe this force that is telling you that the dicks are too big. Also, what do you think, when you think about dicks seriously?
Narzghoul77

Postby Gidshri » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:49 am

It's something in the air... maybe it's chaos demons whispered? Dunno.
Seriously, man. I like big dicks in hentai games. It's cool. But yours... really too big and almost shapeless. And how about biology, dude? Main demon's tentacles so large that at least had cause stomach bulge and tearing apart vagina during sex. Not to mention about a very awkward minotaur boss's cock...
If you want to do big cocks for all monsters in the game - do it. But please, take it seriously. Decrease sizes a little bit... Dicks can be just big, a very large, but not like a tree trunk. Or if it may be like a tree (for example for veeeeeeery big monster), then its thickness must comply with it's length. Add veins, curves and shape to make it look a little bit real... it really mustn't looks like the lamp posts = _ =

And yes. You can joke and sneer further. I just wanted to express my opinion. It's not my fault that you did not like it.
Gidshri

Postby Narzghoul77 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Gidshri Wrote:It's something in the air... maybe it's chaos demons whispered? Dunno.
Seriously, man. I like big dicks in hentai games. It's cool. But yours... really too big and almost shapeless. And how about biology, dude? Main demon's tentacles so large that at least had cause stomach bulge and tearing apart vagina during sex. Not to mention about a very awkward minotaur boss's cock...
If you want to do big cocks for all monsters in the game - do it. But please, take it seriously. Decrease sizes a little bit... Dicks can be just big, a very large, but not like a tree trunk. Or if it may be like a tree (for example for veeeeeeery big monster), then its thickness must comply with it's length. Add veins, curves and shape to make it look a little bit real... it really mustn't looks like the lamp posts = _ =

And yes. You can joke and sneer further. I just wanted to express my opinion. It's not my fault that you did not like it.

FINE! I will attempt to make artistic improvement to the in-game dicks, to quench your cock lust. ;)
Narzghoul77

Postby Gidshri » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm not obsessed dicks... boobs and vaginas, maybe, but whatever. Think what you want. The main thing that I at least awaken in you the voice of reason. :D
Gidshri

Postby Narzghoul77 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Forgetful Wrote:I had a slight suggestion: From an artistic perspective, what if the life-siphoning after the sex scene was coming out of the enemy's eyes into her mouth? It would take a little more practice, but I think that it would be more intuitive. Up to you; I would love to try to help out, so send me a PM.

I tired a new drain life animation and turns out your idea of making it come out of the enemy's eye, was a pretty good idea. I redid the animations for most of the scenes and will redo the rest later. Thank you for giving me the idea :D
Narzghoul77

Postby musical74 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:21 am

Any chance you could lower the difficulty a little? Either not have super powerful guys in the first level or slow the minotaur rushing a little bit, because I just can NOT get past the first level. Either there's super powerful guys that beat me before I can even get to the first boss, or I can get to the boss OK and the boss crushes me. This isn't a complaint, just an observation. Also might want to make the drain for doing things a bit less, when there is a minotaur waiting to get killed after I jumped the charge but can't do anything because between killing off the 3 others and the jump I'm out of stamina and can't do anything...

I do like this, it's funny and interesting, but GEEZ it is HARD!
musical74

Postby Narzghoul77 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:08 am

musical74 Wrote:Any chance you could lower the difficulty a little? Either not have super powerful guys in the first level or slow the minotaur rushing a little bit, because I just can NOT get past the first level. Either there's super powerful guys that beat me before I can even get to the first boss, or I can get to the boss OK and the boss crushes me. This isn't a complaint, just an observation. Also might want to make the drain for doing things a bit less, when there is a minotaur waiting to get killed after I jumped the charge but can't do anything because between killing off the 3 others and the jump I'm out of stamina and can't do anything...

I do like this, it's funny and interesting, but GEEZ it is HARD!

" .....torture people with hardmodes." -????????
Narzghoul77

Postby musical74 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:22 pm

I'm sure you'll find masochists that love a challenge! Seriously, my biggest complaint is the difficulty in getting past the first boss (head minotaur?). Going with traditional story, the first boss is the easiest and if I can't do much damage before he slaughters me, that means I'm really screwed when the second boss shows up!
musical74

Postby Seriathus » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:56 am

Hm, it seems that charge animations have extremely weird hitboxes. You can be above the monster and still be hit. It's hard to know when to dodge.
Seriathus

Postby Gidshri » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

hmmm... sooo, project is abandoned?
Gidshri

Postby Narzghoul77 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:32 am

Gidshri Wrote:hmmm... sooo, project is abandoned?

It has only been 2 months, sense the last update. I just need to finish one more character but have gotten most of the game done.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

WoN_Sample.swf [ 187.8 KiB | Viewed 2570 times ]

Last edited by Narzghoul77 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narzghoul77

Postby Gidshri » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Good. I will wait :)
Gidshri

Postby Gidshri » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:40 pm

So. I was bored and tried the latest version. A few thoughts about it:
1. Dicks better. Really better than the older one, but... uh, i think minotaur cock is still too big.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

...or a little higher than my version... quite a bit :)
Well... and perhaps the horse type would suit minotaur more. But it's just my opinion.
I know that bothered you enough already with this theme :D

2. Second boss very laggy. When she summon many living bushes, game start playing very very slow.

3. Without cumming sex scenes look... little bit unfinished.

4. How i can get harpies by tentacles on the third level?

Just my thoughts :)
Gidshri

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects