Pimping My StepMom

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: Pimping My StepMom

Postby Totsboy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Looking forward to ser this game, one questionário though, you'll only have one female at a time?
Totsboy

Postby CoyoteLounge » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:28 am

Yes, for right now it will be one female at a time, like slave trainer or princess trainer. My plan is to have a new Step Moms become available on multiple playthroughs. I gotta start small or risk becoming overwhelmed and never finishing. I tried to do a game called Oni Office before and the scope just became too big for my skill level.
I've started up a new Hentai blog for my artwork and projects. I'm going by Guy Gin everywhere else, I just don't want to create a new profile on here. Check out my stuff here: http://guyginden.blogspot.com/
CoyoteLounge

Postby Spartacus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:52 am

Hi GuyGin,

Sounds like a great idea (managing the scope). One I can get behind 100%
Could you maybe do a quick sketch of the screen layout? So I can start laying the foundation code.
So far everything you have proposed seems simple enough to do (as in "I have pulled off way more difficult stuff code wise"), so I foresee no big issues on my part
Spartacus

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:50 am

Glad to hear there's some collab going on here. If you're not planning to lock this game behind Patreon in the future, releasing the current code to look for advice or further collaboration can be helpful. I might poke through it to see what I can figure out, but I'm not able to promise anything without seeing it.
Zeus Kabob

Postby CoyoteLounge » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:02 am

We have a Landlord character now! Work on the Alpha version is chugging along. More news to come soon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rent Due.png
Rent Due.png (146.34 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
I've started up a new Hentai blog for my artwork and projects. I'm going by Guy Gin everywhere else, I just don't want to create a new profile on here. Check out my stuff here: http://guyginden.blogspot.com/
CoyoteLounge

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Putting this game on my "to watch" list.
archer_gilgamesh

Postby CoyoteLounge » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:38 pm

archer_gilgamesh Wrote:Putting this game on my "to watch" list.

Good call! We're almost ready to put up a working product, I just need to finish some artwork as I'd like to have as few of the "Under Construction" images as possible whenever I whip it out (hehe).

Until then, here's a picture of Eva sleeping after a hard day of banging dudes.

Eva Sleep.png
Eva Sleep.png (293.86 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
CoyoteLounge

Postby Avian07 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 pm

CoyoteLounge Wrote:

Good call! We're almost ready to put up a working product, I just need to finish some artwork as I'd like to have as few of the "Under Construction" images as possible whenever I whip it out (hehe).

Eva Sleep.png

You might want to drop shadows around our MILF here to give a better perspective. Just a suggestion. ;)
Avian07

Postby CoyoteLounge » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:10 am

Avian07 Wrote:
CoyoteLounge Wrote:

Eva Sleep.png

You might want to drop shadows around our MILF here to give a better perspective. Just a suggestion. ;)

Good idea. Thanks, man!
CoyoteLounge

Postby Mashugana » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:43 am

Well spank my arse and call me Charlie, I didn't think this'd get traction again. Cool.

So I'm curious, will the player character's dad be someone they have to work around? Like, I don't suppose the PC's old man would appreciate their kid pimping his wife out.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby CoyoteLounge » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:26 am

Got a lot of work done over the holidays, but still plenty of artwork to implement. Check my blog for more in-depth updates. Until then, here's something to tide you over until Beta.

Titfuck 1.1.jpg
Titfuck 1.1.jpg (61.6 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
CoyoteLounge

Postby CoyoteLounge » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Looking at possibly releasing this month for beta testing! Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. Also, I updated the OP.
CoyoteLounge

Postby AllIsLost » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:02 pm

CoyoteLounge Wrote:Looking at possibly releasing this month for beta testing! Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. Also, I updated the OP.

Haven't heard from you since the beginning of the month, hoping that means you been hard at work so we can see the fruits of all your labor *crosses fingers*
AllIsLost
Newly Registered

Postby Spartacus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi Guys,

The developer here.
I am sad to say that I haven't heard from CoyoteLounge in well over a month. So I am going to assume he dropped this project.
Which is a damn shame cause we where 3 maybe 4 pics away from a first alpha.
Code is entirely done (save bugs obv)

I am going to hold off posting what I have here until the end of the week. Maybe Coyote sees this post and decides to shoot me an email ...
Spartacus

Postby AllIsLost » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 am

Spartacus Wrote:Hi Guys,

The developer here.
I am sad to say that I haven't heard from CoyoteLounge in well over a month. So I am going to assume he dropped this project.
Which is a damn shame cause we where 3 maybe 4 pics away from a first alpha.
Code is entirely done (save bugs obv)

I am going to hold off posting what I have here until the end of the week. Maybe Coyote sees this post and decides to shoot me an email ...

Please do, I been really interested in seeing how the project was coming along. It sucks that right when Coyote announced a first release he ghosted, this had a lot of potential and I hope he comes back.
AllIsLost
Newly Registered

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 am

Wasn't there a 10 month gap before? Sucks when people disappear, but it might just be the way he rolls.

Also, my neighborhood has lost power a couple times from the heavy snow. If he lives somewhere in reach of Niko, maybe he was planning to post and then got buried in snow at the last moment.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Spartacus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:33 am

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:Wasn't there a 10 month gap before? Sucks when people disappear, but it might just be the way he rolls.

Also, my neighborhood has lost power a couple times from the heavy snow. If he lives somewhere in reach of Niko, maybe he was planning to post and then got buried in snow at the last moment.

Only problem with that is that, according to his profile info, he last logged on to the site 6 Feb 2017 ... So yeah.
I'm more annoyed then mad really, cause I really would have liked to at least finish the project.
Spartacus

Postby Abelius » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Spartacus Wrote:I'm more annoyed then mad really, cause I really would have liked to at least finish the project.

There, there... [stroking gently] ...all will be fine... [pat, pat, pat] ;)
Abelius

Postby Mashugana » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:00 am

Only problem with that is that, according to his profile info, he last logged on to the site 6 Feb 2017 ... So yeah.
I'm more annoyed then mad really, cause I really would have liked to at least finish the project.

Yeah, that does sound kind of annoying, but maybe it's as Ace said and he's just caught up in something, hopefully he pms an explanation to you at least. Be a real shame if he bailed now when it's just on the edge of a big milestone like that.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Avian07 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 am

Man i was looking forward for it. If only I could help with the art for the alpha release, but his style deosnt match mine. :?
Avian07

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion