Flash animations (06-06-16)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Keep both or focus on only one?

Focus only on one.
44%
Focus on both.
20%
I like buttons!
37%

Total votes : 199

Re: Flash animations (31-05-16)

Postby Jumbo70 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:25 pm

UPDATE!
-Third animation
rough sketch of loop is now finally completed(the ears and hair, so good so proud)
Next up is to double the amount of frames and frames per second to make it smootha!
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (06-06-16)

Postby Jumbo70 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:01 pm

UPDATE!
-Third animation
Rough sketch reached the 16 frames per second mark. Now to divide it in two. One becomes a preloader with the character we all love. the other one continues to the road towards face melting 64 fps!

How should i continue to mark updates on the thread?
Should i switch to the 'murica style of MM-DD-YY or stay in the europacunt style of DD-MM-YY (i prefer europe since it makes more sense to me)
Jumbo70

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 am

I haven't checked in for a long time, but I like your Mar 26, leaning on the wall. Maybe consider a longer follow-through as the thrust ends rather abruptly. In animation class we were taught to animate the primary motion first, and then add the follow-through on top of it.

Trying to do 60fps with frame-by-frame animations is admirable, but I suspect effort could be better expended elsewhere. Few computers are able to run browser games at 60fps anyways.

May I suggest you use some combination of 2016 and Jun and 06 for dating as this precludes any possible confusion.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Jumbo70 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Well i dont have anything better to do in my little free time that i have so why not :D
There isnt much I can do to my old animations since i lost almost all of my files in a "tiny" meltdown. ( I dont think there should be smoke ever coming out from your computer, yet it did).
Thankfully i managed to salvage some of the old parts and couple of new bought parts and i have myself a new system that is almost as good as the old one, cant wait for the new gtx 1080 to really come out :D
By following your suggestion, i will change to 06-Jun-2016 for heightened clarity next time i have stuff to update.

The link to youtube looks very promising, thank you. I belive i used those techniques at least to some extent in my latest loop.
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (31-05-16)

Postby fuckdoiknow » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:24 am

Jumbo70 Wrote:UPDATE!
-Third animation
rough sketch of loop is now finally completed(the ears and hair, so good so proud)
Next up is to double the amount of frames and frames per second to make it smootha!

hey nice one it looks good!
fuckdoiknow
Newly Registered

Postby Jumbo70 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Thanks man!

Sadly havent had the time to really play with my animations here since i joined the code bunny studios but hey. I get to animate there instead :)
Jumbo70

Previous

Return to Flash Projects