Warhammered 40k: Doubtful Heresy

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Warhammered 40k: Doubtful Heresy

Postby Jlokison » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:28 am

bubba91 Wrote:Do you guys really believe I didn't thought about other factions besides sisters and orks? The only problem will fit all them into a plausible story.

I hoped not but if you need a plausible story maybe we can help, and it might not be possible to fit every race into one game or story but the Warhammer 40K universe is pretty big and it seems there are many willing to help. I hope you don't take my criticism the wrong way I like the idea I just feel it could be refined and depending on how you do it soo much could be done with it.
Jlokison

Postby bubba91 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:03 pm

No worries. That's why I brought this here. To hear what people have to say and gather some help.

I said Necrons, but they could be anybody else. But yeah I think I will switch them to Tyranids. I just didn't want to fire all my bullets early in the game.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Here's an idea:

you have been corrupted by the slannesh demon - you can grow a horse cock when lustful.
Your own sisters want to purge you
The inquisition wants to capture/study you
Guardsman don't care, they just do what they are told and wanna live another day
Chaos marines would rape you (especially slaneshy ones). Actually all chaos forces would
The Eldar try to stop you as they forsee something dark
The Dark Eldar are dark eldar
Orks just wanna waagh

So you basically have a set-up where your character has to fight pretty much anyone to survive and can trust practically no one, can be raped or rape (which can affect corruption, especially if you stick your futa dick into something already corrupted or something corrupted stick a dick in you)

A full lust bar would be a danger to you as it makes everything more difficult, so the sister would have to get rid of it (masturbate or rape someone) or try to use the demon power to transform into a demon (UNLIMITED POWER!!!! But great corruption)
ElPresidente

Postby Souleon » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:23 pm

I know nothing about the universe, but I can say your art is quite impressive. You could always make a gallery of scenes you can't fit into the story but really want made.
Souleon

Postby RM750 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:21 am

Ohhhhhhh my god please yes. I never realized how much I wanted this in my life. Please 1000 times yes make this.

Also, I'm happy that I knew about Hagfish's character. God damn those are some good works of art.
RM750
Newly Registered

Postby Ayeka » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Is working version ?
Ayeka

Postby bubba91 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 am

No, there's no working version. The game is still under development.
I'm on exams, so it is frozen till I finish them.
But well,it doesn't mean much, since that only means that I'm not drawing stuff. There's not coded a single line of it.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby RM750 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:46 am

bubba91 Wrote:No, there's no working version. The game is still under development.
I'm on exams, so it is frozen till I finish them.
But well,it doesn't mean much, since that only means that I'm not drawing stuff. There's not coded a single line of it.

Well, in the mean time, good luck on the exams and I hope you have time to start working on it. This is a damn fine project that I would hate to see die.
RM750
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Flash Projects