Space Paws (alpha 0.75.2 public // 0.82.1 for patrons)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Space Paws (alpha 0.38.2)

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:07 am

So Taifun, how is progress on the next update coming, if you don't mind my inquiry? Any issues, or is all going smoothly? :)
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby WingsofChange » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:So Taifun, how is progress on the next update coming, if you don't mind my inquiry? Any issues, or is all going smoothly? :)

Well Kumo the 0.42 update was already released for patreons back on September 22 and public releases usually take a month or longer to be released so just be patient a little bit longer it'll be out soon.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:51 am

lol, i'm in no rush. Plus, to be fair, my question wasn't "when would the next update be?" but "how was progress on the update going?" in other words i was asking if he was going through some choppy waters or if it was smooth sailing. Though for the most part, my message's main purpose was to draw a few eyes back on it so that people didn't lose track of it. As you can see, it succeeded in that regard lol. :P
Kumokumo

Postby TaifunRiders » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 pm

WingsofChange Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:So Taifun, how is progress on the next update coming, if you don't mind my inquiry? Any issues, or is all going smoothly? :)

Well Kumo the 0.42 update was already released for patreons back on September 22 and public releases usually take a month or longer to be released so just be patient a little bit longer it'll be out soon.

This time it'll took a bit longer. From now on, patrons will always have a newer version. So the 0.42v will be available when the 0.45 (the update we are currently working on) is finished. That should be in early december, but I'm not totally sure.
Besides, the update is going well, no issues at the moment. We just need to work on it more time :)
TaifunRiders

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:22 am

TaifunRiders Wrote:
WingsofChange Wrote:

This time it'll took a bit longer. From now on, patrons will always have a newer version. So the 0.42v will be available when the 0.45 (the update we are currently working on) is finished. That should be in early december, but I'm not totally sure.
Besides, the update is going well, no issues at the moment. We just need to work on it more time :)

Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing this projects continued progress! :D

Also any hints as to which kinds of other animals we might see on future planets? Or is that still top-secret? If it's up for discussion, personally i think you might consider a sheep-race of tough rams and fluffy ewes. I feel like they'd fit in quite nicely with your worlds because they're so diverse, the ewes are quite soft and gentle and the rams could be tough intimidating soldiers. It would make it easy to distinguish each individual character.

Also, for those who've read other posts, you may notice I mention sheep somewhat frequently. It's not because they're a particular fetish of mine by any means, but they are quite underplayed in the animal department. All the love goes to dogs, cats, horses, cows, and birds. Even pigs get more appearances than sheep, which is why i'm interested to see the latter because i love siding with the underdogs. Plus they have the added bonus of being VERY customizable. In addition to any hair styles, clothes, and accessories; with sheep you can also style their wool into interesting patterns, like making one mostly sheared with tufts of wool over her chest, waist, and wrists and another that's completely un-sheared. :P

Just something to think about really. If you like the idea (and to clarify, liking it doesn't necessarily mean it will be added in your game lol, it just means you liked the idea) feel free to let me know, i'd be quite happy to hear if you think it's a fun idea as well. :)
Kumokumo

Postby Code Bunny Studios » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Question, are you a solo developer?
Code Bunny Studios

Postby TaifunRiders » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:01 am

Code Bunny Studios Wrote:Question, are you a solo developer?

we're 2 developers ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:
Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing this projects continued progress! :D

Also any hints as to which kinds of other animals we might see on future planets? Or is that still top-secret? If it's up for discussion, personally i think you might consider a sheep-race of tough rams and fluffy ewes. I feel like they'd fit in quite nicely with your worlds because they're so diverse, the ewes are quite soft and gentle and the rams could be tough intimidating soldiers. It would make it easy to distinguish each individual character.

Also, for those who've read other posts, you may notice I mention sheep somewhat frequently. It's not because they're a particular fetish of mine by any means, but they are quite underplayed in the animal department. All the love goes to dogs, cats, horses, cows, and birds. Even pigs get more appearances than sheep, which is why i'm interested to see the latter because i love siding with the underdogs. Plus they have the added bonus of being VERY customizable. In addition to any hair styles, clothes, and accessories; with sheep you can also style their wool into interesting patterns, like making one mostly sheared with tufts of wool over her chest, waist, and wrists and another that's completely un-sheared. :P

Just something to think about really. If you like the idea (and to clarify, liking it doesn't necessarily mean it will be added in your game lol, it just means you liked the idea) feel free to let me know, i'd be quite happy to hear if you think it's a fun idea as well. :)

I'm not going to spread the beans yet, but there won't be a sheep anthro race. The other two races have been chosen from the beginning :)
TaifunRiders

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:48 am

Alright, just curious in case you felt like at least hinting. And frankly, i'm not surprised about the no sheep thing. They're kinda the forgettable bunch in the anthro-barnyard lol. Still, i don't really suggest them much, but I couldn't help but get the feeling that you might have been able to pull it off since you've already shown quite a bit of creativity and diversity in your current characters. I dunno if you like it, maybe it's something to consider if you ever make a sequel, but if not then oh well. I was just trying to give you a slightly out of the box suggestion in case you might be interested. :roll:

Also if you're looking to expand your group, there are some people on this page who work in similar fields (by which i mean anthro/furries) who might be willing to either help, or point you towards help if you ask them. One that comes off the top of my head is AceTheSuperVillain. His style is different from yours, but maybe he might know some people who you can sign on. Then again, if you just wanna keep it casual with two, then there's no reason to make it a crowd lol. Just some something to think of, if you'd like maybe i can help find some people for you to talk to about it? :)
Kumokumo

Postby TaifunRiders » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:Alright, just curious in case you felt like at least hinting. And frankly, i'm not surprised about the no sheep thing. They're kinda the forgettable bunch in the anthro-barnyard lol. Still, i don't really suggest them much, but I couldn't help but get the feeling that you might have been able to pull it off since you've already shown quite a bit of creativity and diversity in your current characters. I dunno if you like it, maybe it's something to consider if you ever make a sequel, but if not then oh well. I was just trying to give you a slightly out of the box suggestion in case you might be interested. :roll:

Also if you're looking to expand your group, there are some people on this page who work in similar fields (by which i mean anthro/furries) who might be willing to either help, or point you towards help if you ask them. One that comes off the top of my head is AceTheSuperVillain. His style is different from yours, but maybe he might know some people who you can sign on. Then again, if you just wanna keep it casual with two, then there's no reason to make it a crowd lol. Just some something to think of, if you'd like maybe i can help find some people for you to talk to about it? :)

Suggestions are always welcome :)
Races were chosen from the beginning because race affects to the personality of the characters we create, and they also affect to the main plot. That's why we can't do anything yet. Because the plot script of the whole game is practically finished already.

And about expanding the group, we were thinkig about it but we decided that, at least with Space Paws, Taifun Riders will reamin as it is. Many group projects fail for differences between the members, and we two work absolutely perfectly together. So sometimes it's better not to change things when they're working fine :)
TaifunRiders

Postby Kumokumo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:00 am

Good to hear, and i'm glad you're conscious of that. As long as you aren't getting swamped with work, then do what works well for you. Just know there are people on here who won't mind helping if you start feeling some pressure. :)
Kumokumo

Postby bigj » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 am

any information on next update release?
bigj
Newly Registered

Postby WingsofChange » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:38 am

bigj Wrote:any information on next update release?

well on their patreon they announce that v45.0 was released. I think they just forgot about us. However if they do remember us they'll only release v42.0 until the next update v50.2 is out then we'll get v45.0.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby TaifunRiders » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Space Paws 0.45v is already available for 2$+ patrons:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/7476092

Changelog:
Nebet's route is finished (including final quiz, a new H-scene and a Foreplay movie)
  • A new H-scene for Erin's Easter Egg
  • 3rd Chapter of Alison's diary (with a new H-scene)
  • Spaceship reworks: MC room, Alison's room, Library, Cryo Room, Corridor, Cockpit Room and Storage Room
  • Market rework (Dog planet)
  • Dating with Nebet as "close friend" makes the date more direct (talk or sex options)
  • Minor improvements on the interface and some other small elements
  • Training status letters are dark red now (visibility reasons)
  • The last reported bugs are now fixed

Plus, Space Paws 0.42.1 is already public. You can download it from the following links:

EXE version (medafire):http://www.mediafire.com/file/ruhuecu56oht437
EXE version (MEGA):https://mega.nz/#!gclg0C4T!W9OYCRhf3lFYbF8rDzz9Szb0Eo9FIuR1k8qRmIGPqyU

SWF version (medafire):https://www.mediafire.com/?54657izb6753bh3
SWF version (MEGA): https://mega.nz/#!UZF1nYgT!3kTYUYsgaMCWMTQj7jLg7YaUQLmu2zBKsU9Zl7eUDX8

;)
TaifunRiders

Re: Space Paws (alpha 0.42 public // 0.45 for patrons)

Postby bololo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:52 pm

That shit I would like to play the new version but I can not because I do not have dollars and my credit card is coming but when I get the money I would like to play this game :D
bololo

Postby joe19764 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:37 pm

First of all i have to thank you really mutch for this already great game. It is one of the finest point and klick games i have played in a long time. You have great quests and good decision paths.
On another note whilst browsing some artwork on artstaion.com I found this image(https://www.artstation.com/artwork/AyAAW) and i really reminded me sooo mucth of your game :)
joe19764
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:58 pm

bololo Wrote:That shit I would like to play the new version but I can not because I do not have dollars and my credit card is coming but when I get the money I would like to play this game :D

Just wait for the free public version. Can't tell you when it'll be released but we hope the the wait is totally worth it :)

joe19764 Wrote:First of all i have to thank you really mutch for this already great game. It is one of the finest point and klick games i have played in a long time. You have great quests and good decision paths.
On another note whilst browsing some artwork on artstaion.com I found this image(https://www.artstation.com/artwork/AyAAW) and i really reminded me sooo mucth of your game :)

Thanks!! We're working to make the project worthy for all the support we're receiving. And at the moment, we're happy with the results and with what's still to come.
Yeah! in the pic it seems as if Alison was watching the enormous and despairing emptyness of the space... silent and thoughtful...
I definetly like that pic! Thanks for sharing! :)
TaifunRiders

Postby bigj » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:10 pm

is v0.45 becoming public soon?
bigj
Newly Registered

Postby Yamemai » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Is any way to duplicate the blue scarab bracelet? Was wondering cuz both the cat and dog seems to need it, but you can't get it any after giving it away.
Yamemai

Postby TaifunRiders » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:55 am

The v0.56.1 of Space Paws is already available for our 2$+ patrons:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/space-paws-v0-56-12094825
There's a walkthrough for this version and a cheat code for the bracelet available for our 10$ patrons:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/walkthrough-for-12095106

Our v0.49 is also public. You can download it here (recommended option):

Mediafire

EXE version:
http://download698.mediafire.com/kejab1 ... .1+EXE.rar

SWF version:
http://download656.mediafire.com/ag7c9b ... .1+SWF.rar

MEGA

EXE version:
https://mega.nz/#!RRN2BAhT!aBJuJ_yGtkT1 ... pXdl8YTUkc

SWF version :
https://mega.nz/#!sFsXRYbT!fMcLr2RNSEC2 ... YW1gFKI1Ro

If you prefer to play it online, in some days it will be available at Wetpussygames.
The complete Changelog of these versions can be found on our blog:
http://taifunriders.blogspot.com.es/?zx ... 02f63b9848
TaifunRiders

Re: Space Paws (alpha v0.62 public // v0.69 for patrons)

Postby TaifunRiders » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:46 pm

We've just released a new public and private release. If you are interested, you can access to the free public alpha (v0.62) here:
http://taifunriders.blogspot.com.es/...r-patrons.html

Or get the update for patrons here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/space-paws-v0-69-16604669
TaifunRiders

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects