Space Paws (alpha 0.75.2 public // 0.82.1 for patrons)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Space Paws (0.25.1) Updated!

Postby pikabu » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:19 pm

The "diary ending" is...I dont have words - I'm impressed... Still looking for the song, that starts when the diary opens - found only Circle by V'aniss, which, seems to me, uses the same song as a beat.
pikabu
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:28 pm

pikabu Wrote:The "diary ending" is...I dont have words - I'm impressed... Still looking for the song, that starts when the diary opens - found only Circle by V'aniss, which, seems to me, uses the same song as a beat.

Wow! In fact, the audio is made by trianglex, a user of freesounds.org, so V'aniss just found it and put it in her...amateur videoclip?
What you heard is what it is ;)

https://www.freesound.org/people/triang ... ds/189175/

Glad to hear you liked the provisional ending
TaifunRiders

Postby vik90 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi, I wanted to ask: how the hell could I go to other planets? I only can go to the planet full of dogs.
Thanks
vik90
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 pm

vik90 Wrote:Hi, I wanted to ask: how the hell could I go to other planets? I only can go to the planet full of dogs.
Thanks

Other planets are under development. Actually, we're currently working on the second one ;)
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Sun May 01, 2016 5:35 pm

TaifunRiders

Re: Space Paws (alpha 0.30)

Postby UnsungHero » Sun May 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Give me a hint about the easter egg

Unless the diary is the mini game... but that has no h scenes so its something else.

Tried waiting till the last day... that didn't work.

Maybe thought it was alison related so I didn't do any of the h scenes with Roselyn so I could take Alison places... that didn't work.

I assume it has something to do with the little red dress dog.
UnsungHero

Postby SinForged » Mon May 02, 2016 1:26 am

UnsungHero Wrote:Give me a hint about the easter egg

Unless the diary is the mini game... but that has no h scenes so its something else.

Tried waiting till the last day... that didn't work.

Maybe thought it was alison related so I didn't do any of the h scenes with Roselyn so I could take Alison places... that didn't work.

I assume it has something to do with the little red dress dog.

Found it. Here's a hint. Three in fact. You need to talk to the dog in red at least once to trigger it. It's in town. It only triggers on a unlucky day.
SinForged

Postby UnsungHero » Mon May 02, 2016 3:52 am

Okay got it thanks man
UnsungHero

Postby TheBestestGuy » Mon May 02, 2016 6:31 am

This game is great, although I have some questions regarding the easter egg and other things.

With the easter egg, there were 2 H-Scenes? Are they the handjob and blowjob or do those count as just one whole scene?

Also, I read in one of your changelogs that Ali can be dated, but the furthest I got is when she locks herself in her room and she is a "Close Friend" and you have no choice but to read her diary. So is there something that i'm missing? Any clarification would be great.

Keep up the great work on the game by the way! I like how it actually has a story besides just sex.
TheBestestGuy
Newly Registered

Postby Emily21 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:59 am

looks like something i could get into
Emily21

Postby Enkide » Tue May 03, 2016 3:58 am

Hehehe would be a great ending if he got all the girls. XD bad ending he should be their slaves. ;P
Enkide

Postby TaifunRiders » Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

TheBestestGuy Wrote:This game is great, although I have some questions regarding the easter egg and other things.

With the easter egg, there were 2 H-Scenes? Are they the handjob and blowjob or do those count as just one whole scene?

Also, I read in one of your changelogs that Ali can be dated, but the furthest I got is when she locks herself in her room and she is a "Close Friend" and you have no choice but to read her diary. So is there something that i'm missing? Any clarification would be great.

Keep up the great work on the game by the way! I like how it actually has a story besides just sex.

Thanks!!

About the easter egg there's actually a unique position that consists in a handjob and a blowjob BUT we'd like to add a sex position in a nearly update.

About Alison, if she is locked in her room that's because you've already dated with her. Maybe it's not exactly a date, you take her to different places with the excuse of the tricorder, but it's all you can do at this moment with the her.

Enkide Wrote:Hehehe would be a great ending if he got all the girls. XD bad ending he should be their slaves. ;P

Well, we're thinking about the bad ending and it'll have sex scenes. He won't be a slave...but it'll be quite "interesting" anyway, I promise
TaifunRiders

Postby Enkide » Thu May 05, 2016 3:20 am

And the grand ending idea?
Enkide

Postby LMJD » Fri May 06, 2016 11:25 pm

How about he becomes a King for a good ending? Also, keep up the great work Riders, this project is great.
LMJD

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:56 pm

The latest update of Space Paws (0.38.1) is already available for our patrons.
Now, we're using a charge upfront method to charge to our new patrons. This way, if you make a new pledge, you'll be charged immediately and because of this, you'll able to access to you rewards without waiting to the start of the new month :)

Here's the changelog:

-New story and characters on a new planet (Not fully developed yet)
-3 new H-scenes (1 animated 2 static) on the new planet
-Animated H-scene on the hut with Roselyn
-A little step forward on Alison's story (with a very short minigame & H-scene)
-The potions' minigame of the Easter Egg has been changed.
-Fixed some bugs: objects disappearing, blinking eyes appearing in weird situations...
-Mute Button has been temporary deleted. It'llbe added again shortly, but we saw it was a bit buggy and we didn't want to delay the release date.

-Many typos, mistakes on the text have been corrected.

This update will be made public once our patrons have a new update (something more than a month)

LMJD Wrote:How about he becomes a King for a good ending? Also, keep up the great work Riders, this project is great.

All I can say is that it's not a bad idea... :roll:
TaifunRiders

Postby zotscheetter » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Hy there,

when releases the free version of the 0.38 and are you going to make a downloadable version for mac?
By the way, i love your work.
zotscheetter
Newly Registered

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:23 pm

I haven't dove into the game just yet. But holy damn... it looks really good so far from the peek I took at it! I can see this going far :)
MirceaKitsune

Postby TaifunRiders » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:34 pm

zotscheetter Wrote:Hy there,

when releases the free version of the 0.38 and are you going to make a downloadable version for mac?
By the way, i love your work.

Thanks! Yes! Everytime we make a release there're always two links: a .exe (windows)and a .swf (windows&mac)

MirceaKitsune Wrote:I haven't dove into the game just yet. But holy damn... it looks really good so far from the peek I took at it! I can see this going far :)

Thanks!! That's our intention, to make a nice game. There aren't many good furry hentai games so...we're trying to make one, but including human sex scenes aswell.
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Space Paws (alpha 0.38.2v) is already public

-Windows version, Fullscreen
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4r5c9 ... .2+EXE.rar

-Swf version (Mac compatible, Fullscreen)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ot1x ... .2+SWF.rar

Or you can play it online here:
http://wetpussygames.com/adult-games/space-paws.html
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/678720

Changelog (from 0.30):
-A new planet, new characters and story (not fully developed yet, work in progress)
-A little step forward on Alison's route
-Easter egg's minigame has been changed
-Added 3 new animated H-scenes
-Added 2 new static H-scenes (They're inside an animated scene, so it would be 3 in 1)
-Optimization of the game. Size is around 50% and now loads external data
-New dialog interface & font
-Improved sounds quality
-Many characters are closer to you when talking
-Many grammar mistakes, typos have been corrected (thanks to our proofreaders!)

Inside the file there's a README. Read it carefully to be sure that all H-scenes will be loaded correctly. Remember that the game is an alpha, so we are trying many solutions that could work or not. If you notice some bug or something weird just report it.
TaifunRiders

Re: Space Paws (alpha 0.38.2)

Postby jarkan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:40 pm

hello,

the thing is that I still can't find the easter egg....
i tried alot but I stil could't not find it.

pls help me how to find it.
jarkan
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects