Space Paws (alpha 0.75.2 public // 0.82.1 for patrons)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Space Paws (0.15) Updated!

Postby TaifunRiders » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:46 am

The last update of Space Paws is already public

Only available on wetpussygames for the moment :http://wetpussygames.com/adult-games/space-paws.html

In some days I'll post the downoad link ;)

Share your impressions guys!
TaifunRiders

Re: Space Paws (0.25.1) Updated!

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Paws...

What has paws...

So Dog Planet - Dog girls

Cat Planet - Cat girls

Rabbit Planet - Bunny girls

All the humans have proper noses which was bugging me last time.

Pretty good update, I approve every "date" having an option at the end.
UnsungHero

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:43 am

Eh.
Buncha hoops to jump through to get to some mediocre sex scenes.
And it's far too romance-oriented for my taste; I was hoping there'd be more indiscriminate breeding if your mission is to repopulate.

The moaning is decent enough, though, and "mediocre" is certainly better than "garbage".

Whatever, I won't be looking back at it, but I don't regret the time I spent on it.
Lucky777

Postby TaifunRiders » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:57 am

UnsungHero Wrote:Paws...

What has paws...

So Dog Planet - Dog girls

Cat Planet - Cat girls

Rabbit Planet - Bunny girls

All the humans have proper noses which was bugging me last time.

Pretty good update, I approve every "date" having an option at the end.

Well, what about foxes? :D

Thanks for the comment. Every date will have the option to unlock a animated h-scene.But this could affect your relationship with your partner...
Lucky777 Wrote:Eh.
Buncha hoops to jump through to get to some mediocre sex scenes.
And it's far too romance-oriented for my taste; I was hoping there'd be more indiscriminate breeding if your mission is to repopulate.

The moaning is decent enough, though, and "mediocre" is certainly better than "garbage".

Whatever, I won't be looking back at it, but I don't regret the time I spent on it.

Hey Lucky777,
Well, we know that this game is a bit ..."love it or hate it".
If you want a game to obtain indiscrimante H-scenes despite of the story, for sure, that's not your type of game.

About the h-scenes, well, we can only say that we don't agree with you. Not only because a big numbers of users (more than 10 and 20) are telling us that love the h-scenes and they are quite well animated (smoothing animations not made by skeleton tools). But because you're (totally respectable) looking forward some games with art&animations very very improvable.
So, we understand that a game with some romantic/argumental elements has bothered you. And you're being a bit unfair with other elements of the game.

Don't worry. there're other players in the same situation as you. It's unconfortable to follow a story, or make a puzzle when all you want is to fap.

But we thought that internet is full of easy-sex games. We just wanted to bring a game to other kind of players.

Anyway let me advise you.If you don't look back at it, maybe you'll be missing something you would probably like. Roselyn (dog girl) is passionate-romantic. But in every planet there will be a female protagonist with a diferent personality... ;)

However, that's an alpha. We're improving it on every update.We think that after 2-3 updates we'll make you change your mind
TaifunRiders

Postby Kelsanator » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 am

I figured out the password.Took forever
Kelsanator
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:13 am

Kelsanator Wrote:I figured out the password.Took forever

Glad to hear you finally figure it out ;)
TaifunRiders

Postby Kelsanator » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:53 pm

TaifunRiders Wrote:
Kelsanator Wrote:I figured out the password.Took forever

Glad to hear you finally figure it out ;)

Just used the chemical table
Kelsanator
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Awesome work, really like this game. The multiple endings, the dates, and the objective of the game is really good. I can't wait to see cat, fox and bunny girls in here. I think it would be really hot to seduce a lioness, tigress or a fox, maybe Krystal herself :D . Also what do you think about in game easter-eggs? Like secret endings or characters?
LMJD

Postby TaifunRiders » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:45 am

We've unlocked our 3rd Milestone Goal. So, very soon we'll start working on the 2nd planet :D

LMJD Wrote:Awesome work, really like this game. The multiple endings, the dates, and the objective of the game is really good. I can't wait to see cat, fox and bunny girls in here. I think it would be really hot to seduce a lioness, tigress or a fox, maybe Krystal herself :D . Also what do you think about in game easter-eggs? Like secret endings or characters?

Well, I can tell you that:
1) You've mentioned 2 furry races we hope to put on the game (you've failed guessing one ;) )
2) The next update will be an easter egg on Roselyn's Planet :mrgreen:
TaifunRiders

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:44 am

Wait, now seeing the milestone picture, does this mean that black female dog in the market area is more than just her saying she needs to leave if you talk to her?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:57 am

The black dog girl is sooooo cute! I wanna pet her so badly!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby TaifunRiders » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:Wait, now seeing the milestone picture, does this mean that black female dog in the market area is more than just her saying she needs to leave if you talk to her?

In 0.25.1 it's just that. On 0.30v she'll be...more present

VintageBass Wrote:The black dog girl is sooooo cute! I wanna pet her so badly!

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy next version, then ;)
TaifunRiders

Postby Blackridge » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 pm

i look for this game since the first live version and i love it, allready the litte quizes , but the DIary is realy realy strong, i look at the Chemical Table, took Number made Math with dem, but nothing works

maybe a little bit easier Test where better, how another one said, this tocks hours

and i know for shure player would be enrage at this part and leav this game into nowwhere

(sorry for my english)

ah p.s. im sitting my 2sec Hour on this Passwort and still not have it :D (maybe a better hint?)
-> Calcium, Calcium, Neon is not realy helpfull xD (NdY is not a Element it gives N & Dy) but the variation of them ar not working
(N = nitrogen / Dy = Dysprosium / so in Numbers 20 / 7 / 66 / 20 / 10 or = 123 OR - for Ca,Ca,Ne = 50

maybe mix the Elements? nitrogen Calcium Dysprosium ? what is that? xD Halogen Lamp? maybe im silly and its Just Spaws Paws or Taifun Raiders or Alice. But this is sooooooo dam strong xD

(sorry again for my english)
Blackridge
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:52 pm

hahaha, don't worry, it's happening to several users that are "overthinking"
It's easier. Just look carefully. "Ndy" is not an element but what about "Nd" and "Y"? "Y" is a capital letter so it's another element ;)

So you have : Ca Nd Y Ca Ne

Write the numbers (without spaces)and voila!
TaifunRiders

Postby suunna » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:06 am

how can play with Ali(in space ship)?
when i use the password it got end.
suunna

Postby LMJD » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:21 am

Wait, password? What password? Did I miss something? What's this password? What's it for? Is there a Easter-egg that i missed? Am i a fool and missed something? :oops:
LMJD

Postby hollowreaper93 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:58 pm

suunna Wrote:how can play with Ali(in space ship)?

As far as I know, you can't.

LMJD Wrote:Wait, password? What password? Did I miss something? What's this password? What's it for? Is there a Easter-egg that i missed? Am i a fool and missed something? :oops:

Yeah, there's something password protected in the game. All I'm gonna say is that you need to spend more time with Ali.
hollowreaper93
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:28 pm

hollowreaper93 Wrote:
suunna Wrote:how can play with Ali(in space ship)?

As far as I know, you can't.

LMJD Wrote:Wait, password? What password? Did I miss something? What's this password? What's it for? Is there a Easter-egg that i missed? Am i a fool and missed something? :oops:

Yeah, there's something password protected in the game. All I'm gonna say is that you need to spend more time with Ali.

There isn't any easter egg...yet.Wait till 0.30v for it ;)

As LMJD said, talk with Alison. On the game there're two routes. I guess you obtained the Roselyn provisional ending, but if you don't "girlfriend her" and talk with Alison instead...there's something new ;)
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:51 pm

v0.30 is already available for patrons that supported us last month (an easter egg, 3 new animated H-scenes, new mini game, some backgrounds are animated, talking animations...)
TaifunRiders

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Played through it, I dont know what this "Secret" puzzle is to do with the periodic tables, havent found that. I did go through and make love to the Queen dog thoug, sorry, forgot her name. I enjoyed the flow of the game, and the animated scenes were a nice touch. Glad I stumbled across this.
FuzzFace

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects