Space Paws (alpha 0.75.2 public // 0.82.1 for patrons)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Space Paws (0.10)

Postby FMC » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Vintage... down boy.

On another note... I have to ask this of every game I find somewhat interesting that I've checked out and not found this option, but...

Do you plan on letting people play as Alice, too? (Well,not Alice specifically, since you'd rename her, and probably make HER the one without the memories while the dude has what Alice remembers, but yeah)
FMC

Postby ttowen » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Been on the site for a while, but haven't responded much. Super excited for this game though.

I agree with FMC though, it'd be nice to play as Alice as well; not enough female perspective games.
ttowen
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:28 am

Soo, how do I get this game to run????
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 pm

FMC Wrote:Vintage... down boy.

On another note... I have to ask this of every game I find somewhat interesting that I've checked out and not found this option, but...

Do you plan on letting people play as Alice, too? (Well,not Alice specifically, since you'd rename her, and probably make HER the one without the memories while the dude has what Alice remembers, but yeah)

Many people are requesting that.
It's a good idea we thought about already. But we've realized that it'll mean the double of work.
If we can finish the main game (which will have around 5 main female and 10-15 easter eggs) we'll start making the female protagonist version.
Why am I saying "if we can finish the main game"? As you can see our plans are ambitious, and we want to create something big (a game you can play for 5-6 hours).
If we cannot reach a decent support the game will consist only in Alison & Roselyn stories, a couple of easter eggs, and not much more.

Dead2112man Wrote:Soo, how do I get this game to run????

Are you having any problem with it? We've detected that if you try to run the blog version in a browser, it'll appear a loop bar loading crazy. Play it with Flash Player or online on NG.
If you have some other problem tell it
TaifunRiders

Postby Gorodor » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:09 pm

TaifunRiders Wrote:Are you having any problem with it? We've detected that if you try to run the blog version in a browser, it'll appear a loop bar loading crazy. Play it with Flash Player or online on NG.
If you have some other problem tell it

This is the trouble I was having and just about to post a question of. Good to know how it works. I look forward to seeing more of the game.
Gorodor
Newly Registered

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:47 am

Hi guys!
We are pretty sure that the next update (finally named 0.15) wil lbe available next week only for patrons.

So, if you want to check it soon be sure to have at least 1 processed dollar. Patreon usually charges patrons the 1st of every month. If you don't have any dollar processed you should wait until patreon charges you to play it. It's a securty matter.We've realised that there're many parasites in patreon :(

If you prefer to wait until the update becomes public you will have to wait until the second one (0.30) is available for patrons (about 2 months, because the second update will be bigger than the first). Thanks to our patron's feedback we will fix some possible bugs meanwhile.

Thanks for reading!
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Good news! Finally the 0.15v is out! Only for patrons at the moment

Here's the changelog:

-Added day event with Alison
-Added a new H-scene with Roselyn
-0.10 H-scene with Roselyn is animated and interactive now
-Added attribute text when training
-Added sprouts room (it hasn't any relevance in 0.15v)
-Added a hint in the cave's puzzle
-Right upper corner menu is more visible
-Changed Alison's outfit when awakening
-Alison silhouette/breasts has been modified
-Mouse-over labels with description of the event
-Studying costs now 40 energy
-Charming costs 30 and raises up to 3 points
-Impressing Roselyn needs 20 charming points (instead of 60)
-Riddles have been resized to 5 (the easier ones) instead of 10
-Roselyn Quiz has been resized to 6 instead of 10
-Added in Roselyn's Quiz right or wrong sounds
-There're 3 provisional endings (Alison route, Roselyn route, Losing time route)
-Minor changes is some dialogues
-Some grammar mistakes were corrected

A little gift!

TaifunRiders

Postby VintageBass » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Woof, woof~

... At least, I think that's a dog/wolf. Looks very sexy~
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby TaifunRiders » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:28 pm

A dog. She's lady Roselyn having some fun :)
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Ok guys, Space Paws 0.15v is already avaliable on wetpussygames:
http://wetpussygames.com/adult-games/space-paws.html

Check it and share your impressions ;)
TaifunRiders

Re: Space Paws (0.15) Updated!

Postby musical74 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Gave it a go, and found impressing the Queen to be very worthwhile! I avoided talking to Allison much because she seems so hands-off. Quite frankly, if I had to choose between Roselyn and Allison, I would DEFINITELY choose Roselyn because Allison comes across as cold and unfeeling.

Doing the puzzle before getting intelligence 25 I don't think is worth it, puzzle is too hard otherwise. How hard would it be to woo Allison? You could probably get to Roselyn first but Allison might be easier once she gets over being so cold to the player.
musical74

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:21 pm

All I can say is that Alison is cold, yup, but maybe she has some kind of reason to be this way.

Roselyn is hotter, more naughty, appasionate and emotional :)

About the puzzle, the first time you do it, you need the 25 intelligence hint to make it much easier, but if for any reason you have to do it several times, hint is unnecessary (and of course, there're people who enjoy difficult puzzles)
TaifunRiders

Postby musical74 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:22 am

Allison mentions one reason why she is cold, maybe there are others (like she thinks the MC is a bozo?)

Think I will just have to seduce...err charm...err have fun with Roselyn because she is more open to a relationship!

I don't mind puzzles overall, but hard ones get me frustrated. I don't know if you've ever played Lufia 2 for the SNES or not, but a few of those puzzles are *GEEZ these are hard!!* and tend to get me really annoyed because I get close and then have to start over because I messed up...

One last thing: the *window* to talk to the merchant for the ball is really quite large. It shows when you are on the dog-morph a bit away from the merchant, which initially made me think she had something to say as well when it was still *chat with the merchant*. Also wondering if you can seek out Amber after you pass her checkpoint, or is she just like the guard beforehand, once you pass her you don't see her again?
musical74

Postby TaifunRiders » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Ok! We've posted on this thread Space Paws 0.15v Low Quality version. It seems LOK forums don't support big swf. Anyway, now you can play it on LOK :D

musical74 Wrote:Allison mentions one reason why she is cold, maybe there are others (like she thinks the MC is a bozo?)

Think I will just have to seduce...err charm...err have fun with Roselyn because she is more open to a relationship!

I don't mind puzzles overall, but hard ones get me frustrated. I don't know if you've ever played Lufia 2 for the SNES or not, but a few of those puzzles are *GEEZ these are hard!!* and tend to get me really annoyed because I get close and then have to start over because I messed up...

One last thing: the *window* to talk to the merchant for the ball is really quite large. It shows when you are on the dog-morph a bit away from the merchant, which initially made me think she had something to say as well when it was still *chat with the merchant*. Also wondering if you can seek out Amber after you pass her checkpoint, or is she just like the guard beforehand, once you pass her you don't see her again?

You're totally right about click zone on the merchant. It seems that the red-dressed dog girl has something to say. It'll be fixed. Thanks!
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:38 pm

musical74 Wrote:

So...Patrons can already enjoy the version 0.18.We've fixed the "window" to talk to the merchant as you request musical74 ;)
This version is not as big as 0.15, so it won't probably be uploaded portals or in LOKF. Just because it isn't different enough to 0.15v.

So what's new ?
-Added an Animated H-Scene with Alison
-Added a scene on the Lake date with Roselyn
-New button on the top to go directly to the Spaceship
-Two different options to put out the rock on the cave entrace
-Fixed some little bugs we've detected (music, energy requierement...)
-Corrected many typos/grammar mistakes

Besides, we're making a development poll for 5$ or + patrons.

....and something more is coming. We think you will like :)

Cheers!
TaifunRiders

Postby Ayeka » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Good job! I am looking for more ;)
Ayeka

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 am

Will there be a harem ending as well? If the fate of mankind depends on it, why not have multiple partners?
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby TaifunRiders » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:16 am

Because your partners are girls, and girls are jealous enough to cut your balls if they think you're cheating on them. lol

Seriously, at this point of development we haven't thought about it. But we are working on girls with different preferences. It means that some girls will like charming guys, but others will hate them. Others will like strong guys and will hate nerdies. So, it will be quite difficult in a single game to flirt with many girls, or at least, get all the scenes of every girl.
In our mind a harem ending, right now, will mean a extreme difficulty level that may turn many players crazy.
TaifunRiders

Postby TaifunRiders » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Well, for those of you who are interested, the 0.25.0v of Space Paws is already available for patrons. Here's the changelog and some screenshots of the improvements made:

-New system of interactions : talk/Ask/Date/Give/Girlfriend
-Relationship status with Alison and Roselyn
-Alison has a new and improved appearance
-Main character has also a new and improved appearance
-Alison's H-scene has been redone (new system of animation)
-New animated H-scene with Roselyn (new system of animation)
-New static H-scene with Roselyn
-Alison's route is longer now. (you can date her)
-You can interact with a new character on the market
-Some backgrounds have been improved (cryo room, landing zone, library..)
-New minigame
-Added a Mute button
-Days limit: 45
-In some moment of the story, you will be able to enter in ALL the rooms of the spaceship
-You can't take the sprouts on the spaceship (not necessary yet)
-Revised grammar and typos

TaifunRiders

Postby Biles » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:40 am

Space Paws looks fun. Trying to colonize a planet full of canines must be a "Dog-eat-dog" world! ~ba da, bing!!~
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects