Alien: Insemination

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Alien: Insemination

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 am

trust me, you would have to go dark for about 6 months to be considerd dead, even then creators come back long after that, but the chances drop hugely at that point.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 am

This game looks really interesting, and your progress looks really neat so far. Keep up the good work~

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby hat973 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:17 am

I do enjoy the support guys. So I guess out side of my game I do have one other thing to bring up. I got a new toy to miss with witch I'll be gearing to the Games I'll make backgrounds and So on I'll post a picture once I finally get the Mini Flux. (That's what I'm calling the thing I'm getting.)

*Edit* : I do have a Discord now witch is a direct line to me if you guys have questions or just want to talk I'm always have a ear open. https://discord.gg/mUMgHPY
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Elaymidoray » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

RandomRoninKitten Wrote:This game looks really interesting, and your progress looks really neat so far. Keep up the good work~

HOW IS YOUR TEXT PURPLE?!? Show me how to conduct this sorcery O' Great One! *bows*
Elaymidoray

Postby Ynsano » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:57 pm

While making your message there's a button about here -----------------------------^ that change your text color is called Font colour
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Postby Elaymidoray » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:14 am

Ynsano Wrote:While making your message there's a button about here -----------------------------^ that change your text color is called Font colour

Yeah, we're just gonna pretend that I have eyes and can use them now. Also, my layout is different from the default, so I actually had to look right as opposed to up lolz RAWR
Elaymidoray

Postby hat973 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:40 am

Elaymidoray Wrote:
Ynsano Wrote:While making your message there's a button about here -----------------------------^ that change your text color is called Font colour

Yeah, we're just gonna pretend that I have eyes and can use them now. Also, my layout is different from the default, so I actually had to look right as opposed to up lolz RAWR

The code for it is [color=#(Enter color #)] [/color]
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:36 am

Say hello to the new weapon in my belt :3 I give you mini flux

eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGADXJj9nG0QQoQo1wu6p6u5tru_wPu49Lre706zrDnBUTTIOryYjluyLSLly7FV9kgbRLKaz5ZcpEOMWwsaBkOkxI-GfaGJE5mXBaQ0rE9R2N89e3PcHv6oh0w.BnnT7YtOvCwwStSXKzTKRlOzBK0.jpg
eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGADXJj9nG0QQoQo1wu6p6u5tru_wPu49Lre706zrDnBUTTIOryYjluyLSLly7FV9kgbRLKaz5ZcpEOMWwsaBkOkxI-GfaGJE5mXBaQ0rE9R2N89e3PcHv6oh0w.BnnT7YtOvCwwStSXKzTKRlOzBK0.jpg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:23 pm

So Mini Flux has been a little bit of a pain as of late I had to hunt down drivers for all the drawing needs and I have that bug sorted out. I'm still working on the game but also getting the hang of drawing on Mini Flux. We will see how every thing goes.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 am

So I'm taking a short break on and off like 2-3 days but I do work on the game....With out the grab code I'm kinda screwed witch stopping me from working but I am working on animation here and there I'll let all you know if thing's get any more dicey.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dongman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:02 am

will we get a demo any time soon?
Dongman

Postby hat973 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:46 am

Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:45 am

So Tiredly I'm going to say I'm going to get this 0.2 test file up by the end of this weekend so I can stop and study and dig for more code cause there's not a lot of Grabbing code I found one for a zombie but I'm trying to figure it out. Honestly it's hard finding most this code but after I post this 0.2 file you guys won't see much updates for a while. Reason is I'm actually doing a bit of a test on redrawing somethings I'm doing a test by redrawing a random part of one of the random people in the game and importing it from photo shop back into adobe animate to see how they will look compared to the classic head. If it looks good I'll redraw key parts on some of people in the game making them look a bit cleaner and nicer and maybe even a bit more animated. If any of you know any coders who have time to talk to me point them my way cause I'd like the help. Also I am part of 2 game maker chat rooms one is adult but surprisingly don't go for the whole Rape things that you find in some Legend of Krystal games witch is vary odd to me a Adult group that doesn't like adult things....vary odd.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Biles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Any chance the final result will be formatted in flash? If not, I see no reason why this thread should continue in this part of the forum and instead would be more suitable in the non-flash section of the Creative forum IMO. Besides, my old Mac doesn't play .exe formatted files, but then again, no Macs do. Also, I'm very limited in hard drive space so installing a virtual software to run Windows is not an option for me.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Biles Wrote:Any chance the final result will be formatted in flash? If not, I see no reason why this thread should continue in this part of the forum and instead would be more suitable in the non-flash section of the Creative forum IMO. Besides, my old Mac doesn't play .exe formatted files, but then again, no Macs do. Also, I'm very limited in hard drive space so installing a virtual software to run Windows is not an option for me.

I'll look into flash exports if not I'll move post again.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Okay Update on that whole Swf Deal turns out Unity did have the output to publish a Swf file but it was during the 4 cycle so what I'm doing it downloading the last version of the 4 cycle and making a copy of the game file then I'm going to open the game in the old version of Unity and then publish that and it's newer version put them all in the same file. Hopefully that will work so we will see.

*Edit*
So we have a small issue I will get the Web version of this game up and running but I have to remake the scenes scripts and all so this may take a while.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 am

This Forum is closed I jumped to a non flash side cause I don't want to go back to space one and re make everything for a Swf version of my game.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7921
Red light panda

hat973

Previous

Return to Flash Projects