Alien: Insemination

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Alien: Insemination

Postby hat973 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:40 am

So a bit of a update It's one of those good news bad news things. Good news I got my new Graphic card running. Bad news the monitor I have to use is crappy and is hard to work with. So I'm still working I'm just not going to stream the 11th of Feb tell I get a new monitor witch will be soon I'm hopefully putting the order in on the 11th and hopeful get it next week.

As a Added note I got some bugs left on my Tumblr page but you guys can visit it for updates and repost of stuff I kinda like NSFW stuff I'm going to be on there more but I'll still post here to.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Enkide » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:08 am

hat973 Wrote:So a bit of a update It's one of those good news bad news things. Good news I got my new Graphic card running. Bad news the monitor I have to use is crappy and is hard to work with. So I'm still working I'm just not going to stream the 11th of Feb tell I get a new monitor witch will be soon I'm hopefully putting the order in on the 11th and hopeful get it next week.

As a Added note I got some bugs left on my Tumblr page but you guys can visit it for updates and repost of stuff I kinda like NSFW stuff I'm going to be on there more but I'll still post here to.

Should probably let the players test those bugs, that way it advances your work load.
Enkide

Postby hat973 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 am

Enkide Wrote:Should probably let the players test those bugs, that way it advances your work load.

Already have what I do have out I know the bugs already pointed out I'm working on fixing up the download and hopefully fix bugs like platforms and so on.

Edit: Speaking of that I just put a single Zip with both the data and the game file in it there's a link in my project tab on Tumblr links in my Signature. It's the same file just put together properly there shouldn't be any issues.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:35 am

hat973 Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Should probably let the players test those bugs, that way it advances your work load.

Already have what I do have out I know the bugs already pointed out I'm working on fixing up the download and hopefully fix bugs like platforms and so on.

Edit: Speaking of that I just put a single Zip with both the data and the game file in it there's a link in my project tab on Tumblr links in my Signature. It's the same file just put together properly there shouldn't be any issues.

Nice.
Enkide

Postby hat973 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:14 am

Okay this is a late night question but I'm going to ask and you guys can go to my Tumbler or here and tell me what you think. So Iv been thinking after this game I'm going to take a break would you guys want to see another game like that Banjo&Kazooie one I had in mind or something new?
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

hat973 Wrote:Okay this is a late night question but I'm going to ask and you guys can go to my Tumbler or here and tell me what you think. So Iv been thinking after this game I'm going to take a break would you guys want to see another game like that Banjo&Kazooie one I had in mind or something new?

Hmmm Could combo a banjo&kazooie style with something else.
Enkide

Postby hat973 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 am

So update big update I got a new monitor and it's bigger then that small box I was using so next Saturday I'll be streaming. Also Surprise surprise I've been working on two new monsters 1 still a sketch the other is almost done she's missing her arms and legs but she's about done. The other was inspired by Blood-c Rabbits....ya if you ever look it up HIGH gore warning....
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:13 am

So I've been having code issues again I don't know what's going on but I can't get Flux to Jump so I'm trying my best to fix this I'm asking for help even went to that guy who's tut I'm fallowing and we will see what happens.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Have you tried pressing space bar

Jokes aside, it is possible that the button that you have attached to that animation could have been accidently over written.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:Have you tried pressing space bar

Jokes aside, it is possible that the button that you have attached to that animation could have been accidently over written.

Honestly the jump works it just doesn't to explain when I hit the button for this game it's the Up arrow and the jump is triggered but nothing happens. So I walk Flux around and have her fall on the lower platform then her land is triggered and as soon as the lower platform is touched both are turned off I did try doing a layering thing a while back but deleted all the code for it. Nothing about jump was tied to it but still.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 am

So while I have a few lines out to see what's wrong with flux's jump I'm redesigning flux's head to make it look a bit better then the line tool trace. I'm trying to keep my drawing skills sharp and maybe it will help me think a bit on the code. I'll post her new face once I'm done.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:08 am

I'm still working on the Hair but this is what I got for Flux's new head. I will be working on eye's and so on later but this is what I have and I wanted your guy's thought.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Flux head.png
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

I like it.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:29 am

So as you guys know I have a stream at 4 PM MST (mountain slandered time). So on my Tumblr I'd like you guys to ask me questions you can ask anything you'd like but please lay off the "When is Alien going to be done." I honestly got 20 questions like that last week so I just picked one and answered it and left the rest in the inbox. So fill my inbox up on Tumblr and during my stream I'll answer them.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am

So Update time I have been busy working and adding animations to the game and also some new code. Right now some of the animation I'm adding are stuff I had set up already Running mostly now my player can run or walk . Issue is I'm still trying to get the Run animation to stop running once the player is done with running so fun fun. I'll be working on the game more and more as the days goes by since the snow is starting to slow down witch mean longer night and longer times I can work on the game.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby XaldonAjide » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:50 am

Hmm... flux kinda reminds me of a Lombax from the ratchet and clank games.
what else is new 8-)
XaldonAjide

Postby napala » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 am

I think she's supposed to be Ratchet's daughter, IIRC
napala

Postby hat973 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:51 am

XaldonAjide Wrote:Hmm... flux kinda reminds me of a Lombax from the ratchet and clank games.

Apalapan Wrote:I think she's supposed to be Ratchet's daughter, IIRC

At one point ya I was going for the Flux being Ratchet's daughter deal. I trashed the Idea and made her own race and universe and so on.

So to put it bluntly Flux is a Na-sha a race where the men and most of the women are mostly inside labs and or in fields working while others like Flux become travelers of one of 3 groups War, Package, Trade. War kinda self explanatory, Package basicly going to planets they already have deals with and picking up food or something as there payment as the Trader delivers everything. Flux is kinda the one who does the 3rd one but not for Nova Prime (Home planet). She will take any job and deliver what ever given to her be it legal or not. With this Titomorph it would be falling under smuggling. IF people want more info I'll talk to my writer friend and have him help me out make a pdf on all of the Nova Galaxy. (Witch is 2 stars from the right of the last star on Orion belt on his right side.)

*Edit 3/2/2017* So every one knows I am changing flux's look a bit mostly her ears since I'm still kinda using the Lombax ear style so I'm going to change her ears up a bit.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:27 am

Okay I don't tend to drink like at all I'll drink tea and water and time to time soda but never booze but right now I feel like a bus is driving threw my skull just from a week of lack of sleep to work on the game I have redesigned flux's Ears a bit so he lost here Lombax tie fully. I will keep refining how she looks but any way I'm working on getting a 2nd test file set up for you guys while replacing her Old sprites with the new ones but I'll concentrating on the getting the enemy and HUD hooked up. Then I'll worry about putting the remade model in.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:35 am

So you guys know I'm not dead same goes for this project I'm just kinda got sucked into a game >.> really I can't help it since 20% of the time I do play games while the rest I'm ether doing Work or work on the game. Right now I am getting a list of baddies for the game so far we got the basic running around baddie I figure I'd add a ranged baddie and a flyer if I can.

Edit: And yes I know I haven't shown any bad guy AI and I am sorry about that Enemy AI is a bit difficult to work with from scratch.
Red light panda

hat973

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects