Alien: Insemination

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Alien: Insemination

Postby hat973 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:04 am

I hate to say it guys but I might end up back burning this game cause Iv been close so meany times and then I end up with a big mess on my hands and my real life out side my game making isn't getting easy with a moody vet who gets mad over the smallest of things in the world and doesn't get happy unless every one else around him is mad or depressed.....I live in a hell house and Yes I could move and get away from this but it takes me 2 to 3 hours to get 2 animations done and then what ever else I can muster out of the time I'm not Working. I got House duties to do as well as a life. I'm doing some digging cause I gave up on DragonBones and Startling they caused me nothing but stress and I can't afford more stress. I'm thinking of doing the game in Unity but I don't know depression with me hurts and saying this stuff makes it hurt more I love the positive comments and cheering up and saying I might back burn this game hurts makes me feel like I failed all of you. I'm going to do some work on the game and try to watch something to get me out of this slump....I don't know what's going to happen but I'll let you know after my latest episode of depression is over.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Elaymidoray » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:56 pm

hat973 Wrote:I hate to say it guys but I might end up back burning this game cause Iv been close so meany times and then I end up with a big mess on my hands and my real life out side my game making isn't getting easy with a moody vet who gets mad over the smallest of things in the world and doesn't get happy unless every one else around him is mad or depressed.....I live in a hell house and Yes I could move and get away from this but it takes me 2 to 3 hours to get 2 animations done and then what ever else I can muster out of the time I'm not Working. I got House duties to do as well as a life. I'm doing some digging cause I gave up on DragonBones and Startling they caused me nothing but stress and I can't afford more stress. I'm thinking of doing the game in Unity but I don't know depression with me hurts and saying this stuff makes it hurt more I love the positive comments and cheering up and saying I might back burn this game hurts makes me feel like I failed all of you. I'm going to do some work on the game and try to watch something to get me out of this slump....I don't know what's going to happen but I'll let you know after my latest episode of depression is over.

*hug*
Elaymidoray

Postby hat973 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:40 am

tumblr_msu9vbOWSJ1shw6fwo4_250.gif
tumblr_msu9vbOWSJ1shw6fwo4_250.gif (650.26 KiB) Viewed 2121 times

Okay after a bit of calming down and work Iv got a loose handle on things. The game won't be back burned but it will be delayed again......and now I have a feeling people looking forward to this game are sad and or pissed. I'm sorry but with the whole starling that Dragonbones issue I had to step back and look at the game. So to fill in blanks to issues with game engine I'm going with Unity since it's a game engine in it self plus there's more tut's on Unity2D. Graphics Adobe animate that's pretty cut and dry for that reason and same goes for animate again for animation. I'm working on some small bugs here and there with SWF files and Unity but we will see what happens.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 am

So I kinda did some digging I'm going to have to do this the hard way and make a sprite sheet by hand I can use the Generate sprite sheet on Adobe animate but it causes more issues then anything so I'm going to be using Photoshop for the graphics.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Gidshiri » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:30 am

If you get bored or you just stuck in front of some "wall", you always can try something else. I mean, if creator jump between projects every day - it's not normal. But if he is like you, worked a lot on some project, but just get stuck - it's normal to try something else. The main thing - not to give up forever. You always can return to this project in future.
Gidshiri

Postby hat973 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:If you get bored or you just stuck in front of some "wall", you always can try something else. I mean, if creator jump between projects every day - it's not normal. But if he is like you, worked a lot on some project, but just get stuck - it's normal to try something else. The main thing - not to give up forever. You always can return to this project in future.

I do have other games planed but right now this game has jumped from idea to idea point to point ship to ship so right now if I don't get this game done I'm not stopping tell it does and right now it's 4:24 AM I'm about to go into my RL Job out side of working on this game to do snow detail and I'm Up on my PC working on the game. I will fight a long time if I have to I love this game and I want it to be done I found sprites from a Alien Arcade game that was put into a game called MUGEN. I have yes played this game but it comes with some Xenomorph Sprites so I might be able to do something with that. If people want to help I need to find a few BASES for the Male pirates and face huggers.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Hey everyone so someone got a hold of me and told me how to still use Animate for the game sprites. So I got back to work did a bit of redesign gave flux another ear and changed her eye color plus did a bit of work on the ear. I'm posting a new animation I'd like some peoples though on it It's a Hurt walk animation that flux will do when she is almost K.O.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Animation fix Flux.swf [ 46.82 KiB | Viewed 2000 times ]

Red light panda

hat973

Postby napala » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 am

This actually looks pretty natural, good work.

I would adding suggest a slight limp, and the always-likable breast bounce :P

I suppose there will be an "almost-KO" idle animation?
napala

Postby hat973 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:23 am

Apalapan Wrote:This actually looks pretty natural, good work.

I would adding suggest a slight limp, and the always-likable breast bounce :P

I suppose there will be an "almost-KO" idle animation?

Already ahead of you on the Idle animation I wanted to show the walking animation cause I like your guys feed back when it comes to some of the animation I even spiced up her fighting animation and so on. But I'll try to figure out how to do the limp.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby KiWolfGirl » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:34 am

No boob bounce necessary please, she's walking, and slowly at that. It makes my eyes roll whenever an animator thinks boobs are made of jelly.
KiWolfGirl

Postby hat973 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:48 am

KiWolfGirl Wrote:No boob bounce necessary please, she's walking, and slowly at that. It makes my eyes roll whenever an animator thinks boobs are made of jelly.

tetas+(8).gif
tetas+(8).gif (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1950 times

Yes I'm replying to this with a anime joke....and yes I know boobs are mostly fat in a since. I didn't add the jiggle I mean I did when I added the limp and I didn't like it so I removed it.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:34 pm

I really hate Tutorials -.- I'm fallowing this Tutorial for 2D Plat former in Unity 5 and when I fallowed it his way used the same sprites and so on the code broke on me. I couldn't make the Ninja Sprite Attack or Slide but he could still Run and Jump. I don't know what happened my code is exact to his word for word ,mark for mark. Why do I bring this up well I fallowed his tut to a point right now on the Attack video on his channel for flux then I was going to add the stuff needed like player health and so on after words but in the Attack video he give mes a code for quot unquote "Making the player not slide while attacking". I put in the code like him and....she still slides while attacking...I ended up going threw the code and the whole video 3 more times and still she slides the code is the same and I fallowed every step so I don't know what happen but I'm getting mad over it. I'm dropping the link to his playlist down below so you guys can try it if you want if you can get past 11 and still get all the Attacks and slides working still let me know tell then I'm just going to find a simple character control code that has attacking in it.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:20 am

Did you post the link and I'm just not seeing it? I could take a look at it.
KiWolfGirl

Postby hat973 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:43 pm

KiWolfGirl Wrote:Did you post the link and I'm just not seeing it? I could take a look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Xndb6AdBLO

Forgot I was kinda rushed out my house when I posted that but I'm back to working on the game using that tut hopfuly I won't have issues.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Hypnokitten » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Hihi, just saw this (I hop into the site in and out every few months to see what's new) and yea.. no play controls. Tried it in chrome and firefox, tried grabbing the swf file and opening that.. I'm afraid it doesn't get past the opening screen for me
Hypnokitten
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Hypnokitten Wrote:Hihi, just saw this (I hop into the site in and out every few months to see what's new) and yea.. no play controls. Tried it in chrome and firefox, tried grabbing the swf file and opening that.. I'm afraid it doesn't get past the opening screen for me

That's because there isn't a game to begin with, more the opening title and that's it.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby hat973 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:57 pm

So unity front on the game...The game is working so far so good I'm kinda where the code crashed on me the first time I ran threw the tutorial but I'm only fallowing it to get the bare bones under standed once that's don't I'm going to have to figure out grabs and so on by my self.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Hey people so Good new bad news time I got the game working so far only issue is while fallowing the tut doing a rewrite on the code something went wrong and got rid of jump I got a hold of the code writer and he will see what's wrong. The bad news is it's not my code writer and it's the guy who did the tut so he will most likely be shocked by the NSFW sprite I was using.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey guys okay one I'm like running on 2 hours of sleep 3 cans of AirZona I'm kinda like in and out on conciseness. I'll be fine I had a scare last night that kept me up just a really bad nightmare any way Flux has a throw attack....I'm just going to ask nicely PM me Yes or No if you would like this in the game I'm only doing it for the tuts sake any way I'm going to go pass out and catch some Zs.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:12 am

Take a break then.
Enkide

PreviousNext