The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

Postby kingofbrocoli » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:53 am

VintageBass Wrote:I'm just going to jump in here and say this very quickly: Let's not get too far off from the actual game discussion here and turn this into a name-calling match here.

King, it's not a good idea to do it anyway as people paid to get access to that code to begin with and are actually helping out to test the game and make sure that everything is working to ensure that everyone can play the game in a functional state. It's not fair to everyone that someone like you comes along and place a code for everyone to use, along with a download to the version of the game that the public shouldn't have access to. You can try to spin it however you want, but in the end there's a system in place and the creators of the game will like to keep that system in place so everything runs smoothly.

Let's leave the stuff that the patrons are paying for to them. They don't need someone like you ruining everything.

I am a patreon for this game. What now?
kingofbrocoli

Postby IxFa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:08 am

So complain on the patreon community section. It's a super buggy release, you aren't really doing many favors by sharing it with non-patrons. It seems spiteful at best.
If it was after bug-fixing, then I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to get it early, but that's still rude to the people making the game.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby kingofbrocoli » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:37 am

IxFa Wrote:So complain on the patreon community section. It's a super buggy release, you aren't really doing many favors by sharing it with non-patrons. It seems spiteful at best.
If it was after bug-fixing, then I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to get it early, but that's still rude to the people making the game.

Already did fam.

I don't really see what the big deal is with sharing a buggy version that is near unplayable. It´s all fun posting.

Now if you excuse me I am going to keep throwing my money at this game.
kingofbrocoli

Postby iwbtg9544 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:57 am

Just here to report a bug with the fighting system. Was playing for a bit and was gonna pay off the goons to leave but accidentally clicked fight. I then went on to click whatever the first option was (i didn't put anything into strength or health so I knew i was going to lose). I then ended up having the game stop with the characters waiting for nothing. Though at the bottom of the screen is said and i quote 'Grab' William tries to grab. Elizabeth(My character) resisted.I belive this may be a bug with the grab ability.I took a screen shot.
iwbtg9544
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:02 am

iwbtg9544 Wrote:Just here to report a bug with the fighting system. Was playing for a bit and was gonna pay off the goons to leave but accidentally clicked fight. I then went on to click whatever the first option was (i didn't put anything into strength or health so I knew i was going to lose). I then ended up having the game stop with the characters waiting for nothing. Though at the bottom of the screen is said and i quote 'Grab' William tries to grab. Elizabeth(My character) resisted.I belive this may be a bug with the grab ability.I took a screen shot.

Quick thing: the IMG tag doesn't work with images off your desktop. It's more for URLs off the web, so you might want to either 1) upload it to a image storage site or 2) upload it as an attachment. Works both ways!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Hruma » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:09 am

Hi, there.
Lazy whores are fucking jeering at me.
Maybe add the opportunity to lock them in a cage, for punishment (well, so that they continue to earn income)
4 penalty - reduce their mood.
Hruma

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 am

Bug report. Looks like the white dress and white bunny outfit don't display correctly on muscular bodies.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Hruma » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:29 am

Bug repr 3.
What happens to the fucking virgin Alice?
She !!! fucked!!!
The situation can occur when you go out on a city mission with Alice and meet more than one thug.
PS: this is not anal, the position of the penis is higher.
Ure welcome :-)
Attachments
Безымянный.png
Безымянный.png (127.89 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Hruma

Postby Hruma » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:54 am

Balance rep
There is a club with a + 1 damage
There is a hammer with damage + 3
There is a cricket bat with +3 damage
BUT!
Where is something with damage +2?

Weapons make fights much faster. A good step.
Can add armor (to reduce incoming damage)?

The fighting is still too simple:
Perhaps it makes sense to remove the restoration of health after the battle (well, paid service in the clinic - HP recovery)

The last enemy sometimes makes a "provoke", this is an AI error.
The thug with the most HP does not make a "provoke", this is an AI error.
Several thugs can do "provoke" at the same time(why? It is a mistake of AI)
Female enemies usually have a lot of HP but do little damage and do not make a "provoke". It looks like a bad, useless tank.

"Grab ability"
"Grab ability" - with captured persons you can do "nasty", but you can not beat (or choke, with asphyxiating hold or garrota) them banal.
Add the opportunity to Grab male characters (without nasty).
Add the ability to Grab for female characters.
Add the opportunity to beat the grabed chars.

If the engine allows you to make more than 3 enemies in a battle - do it.

If you can add "waves of enemies" - add.

The thugs in the trunks are NOT aggressive (they will not do anything if you do not talk to them) - damn strange for the gangsters.
Hruma

Postby torus8367 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:50 pm

After unlocking Orra, Oyko, and Traker, I went to Hitomi and she was in a compartment behind the machine, with her ass sticking out. I accidentally left the room, and now it wont happen again. Can someone explain what event that was?
torus8367
Newly Registered

Postby IxFa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:38 am

It can happen many times, don't worry.
The event is just a little sex scene that leads into fucking Hitomi's butt. It's part of a larger chain of events which is in progress
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
IxFa

Postby Dongman » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:09 am

how do you get a second floor?
Dongman

Postby BongoMonkey » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 pm

I think there's only the four floors, mate.. the basement, the main floor, the bar, and the first floor... you can acquire all of them by summoning Alice and talking business with her early on (10-20 days in) after the police event.
BongoMonkey
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:59 am

another thing I was wondering is if and how you can lower tracer's dignity?
Dongman

Postby IxFa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 am

Have sex with her a couple times and her dignity will lower to 30 like your average whore, as far as I recall.
IxFa

Postby Evangelion-01 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:15 pm

more specific you need to make Tracer use her time leap ability after cumming each leap will reduce dignity by 5 (to a total of 40 if I remember correctly)
Evangelion-01

Postby Dongman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:55 pm

thank you for the assistance
Dongman

Postby enkephalin07 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:44 am

I'm not really attracted to the genre, but I gave this a waste of time chance, and it's kept me interested for a week. This has a lot of personality, attractive style, likable characters and clever writing. Couple bugs and suggestions, though:

* This may have been reported already: At random times, buttons fail to appear in a glory booth, making it impossible to exit.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This is usually when it's empty, and happens before the dream sequence.

* Too many pictures in the album can prevent a loaded game from starting. It doesn't prevent it from loading though, so you can start a new game with everything the previous game had, and an additional Alice.

* The debt collectors demands started scaling back as I got close to having the money to pay it off. Because I recruited Eva, I have no way to pay down lump sums, and the asshole loan manager apparently can't handle money without underlings. If this was intended, then it's turning the game grindy; when the pace of gameplay picks up like that, the story should follow suit. How much repetition is required to demonstrate enough mastery to just move on already?

* Speaking of grind, a MC doesn't get the opportunities a FC has to reap fat xp awards from absurdly high level johns that come around making unreasonable demands and going away bitchy. At least a male player should be able to advance faster through gang fights, abduction and training.

* Positions on scrolling positions become moving targets, making position selection so teeth grindingly futzy that I want to throw my mouse at someone's forehead.

* Alice doesn't recognize the flavor of Julia's asshole. Or maybe she does, and just isn't saying anything.

* "Long Drink" - the word you're looking for is "highball".

* Sit to regain energy. Of course you can never do this without interruption while business is going on, there'll always be someone bringing you problems, forcing you to make decisions. You could get more of a break while nursing a highball at the bar.
enkephalin07

Postby IxFa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm

enkephalin07 Wrote:* The debt collectors demands started scaling back as I got close to having the money to pay it off. Because I recruited Eva, I have no way to pay down lump sums
Fixed in version 2.1 :)
* Speaking of grind, a MC doesn't get the opportunities a FC has to reap fat xp awards from absurdly high level johns that come around making unreasonable demands and going away bitchy. At least a male player should be able to advance faster through gang fights, abduction and training.
MC is able to hire girls at a much cheaper rate at the bar. $20 per day and no initial sum! Beyond that it is intended for them to be different from each-other to some extent.
* Alice doesn't recognize the flavor of Julia's asshole. Or maybe she does, and just isn't saying anything.
Why would she recognize the taste? She isn't the most sexually experimental, you know...
* "Long Drink" - the word you're looking for is "highball".
Oh! I didn't know that. I don't really know anything about alcohol. Marune, meanwhile, lives in - I don't know - Eastern Europe? If you can explain more about the drinks the fix may end up in 2.2!

* Sit to regain energy. Of course you can never do this without interruption while business is going on, there'll always be someone bringing you problems, forcing you to make decisions. You could get more of a break while nursing a highball at the bar.
Oh~ Good thinking. A chance to regain energy when you have ample time but ailing stamina. I wonder what Marune will think of the idea... Super busy with working on April 1st's update for the moment.
IxFa

Postby BongoMonkey » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 pm

In response to the above two posts..

I have also had this glory hole room bug. The only choice seems to be to close the game and start the day over.

I've also experienced the Eva problem. I do hope the creator will (or did) include a way to pay the loan officer directly with Eva gone.

It can be difficult to gain experience for the MC. I have a strategy for it, if anyone is interested. I focus on getting Julia and the MC as much early stamina as possible. Then I make sure Julia (who is the easiest person to have sex with.. less clicks/faster than normal girls) is my best whore so that she will always be given clients by the receptionist first and also make sure to manually give her high level clients as well. I let her level and every now and then I bang her as many times as I can until I run out of stamina (she always has more) for a couple of days in a row and that's usually good for 1 level a day or every other day (since she's so many levels ahead). It's pretty fast and not that grindy. This strategy is also good for getting more money per customer (higher quality girl = more money) while decreasing overhead (less girls needed if stamina lasts all day).
BongoMonkey
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects