Haydenetrom Wrote: Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gotta say you've really hit the jackpot in concept.The game is fun and addictive even in its current very skeletal form.
mechanics/ gameplay: ( only bringing up things i haven't seen mentioned in the thread yet)
1) the scaling xp is pretty harsh might wanna reduce that from no xp to an xp penalty for each level below you they are. ( say -1 xp for each levels difference. )
2) enemy damage is pretty high to start with might wanna reduce them from base damage of around 8 to about 5.
3) yeah the receptionist girl and the ability to fuck your own girls are much needed.
4) it could probably really use an equipment system/ item shop and maybe a dojo to learn fighting techniques.
5) as major upgrade im recommending the ability to change the classes of the girls. ( it says alice is a maid and every other girl in the game is a whore but classes like receptionist and bodyguard would be cool to have as well as some means of changing or assigning them)
overall its very a good system though. i'm looking forward to seeing how you get to use all those stats.
actually not bad at all considering where its at in development.
1) the guys are really blocky and need more variance for their models.
2) the girls look really good but adding some more variance for them too would always be appreciated.
3) the animations you currently have are solid so id just add more and maintain quality on that front.
we've got a solid premise and alice as a character which is a good start.
1) The bartender should be made in a permanent NPC like Alice it would setup a lot of potentially cool events at the bar. (right now she just changes randomly)
overall i loved it and supported you on patreon. looking foreward to seeing what you do with it
Glad you appreciated the concept and gameplay mechanic. It was a starting point in a thought 'I want to make a game'.Gameplay
1. Maybe that's the right idea. And you anyway comes to point when -3 lower level characters gives 0 exp. I'll check it in game tests.
2. Battles are going to be rebalanced in the next major update, to make more hit trade-offs instead of instant punch kills.
3. 'Fuck your own girls' will be in the update. Receptionist girl to cheer up and dispatch clients was already added to the development plans.
4. There are bonus giving equip system and training options in plans.
5. I was thinking to make different abilities/traits levelup choices for classes. And there will be more variety of classes.Graphics
I agree with every point you mentioned. We are going to expand variety of male/girls/animation. There are special plans to make linked staged animations with cumshots.Story
1. Now bartender is just a temporary generic dummy pending to be replaced with constant character with own dialogs and story. I want to make a bunch of constant characters with various quest ways to recruit/spoil them.
Thanks for participation and support! Take a look to devblog here http://simbrodev.blogspot.com/
and creator post on patreon if you haven't before.
- Not actually sure it's currently POSSIBLE to make 350K in the alloted time.
Lucky777 Wrote: Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not actually sure it's currently POSSIBLE to make 350K in the alloted time.
On a playthrough where I already knew what I was doing I got to baout 200631 on the 1 hundredth day.
There were some things I'm pretty sure I did a little suboptimally, but... I'm not confident it's possible to actually hit that 350K mark.
I guess the bank and loans might later on factor into that, and hopefully it'll be easier to repay the bank than it is to hit this current family debt.
As to "knowing what you're doing":
Starting your character properly, ie 3 in HP and 3 in Muscle, and then going to about 4 in HP and 5 in muscle total, (Stats: 10 muscle, 30 hp) means you won't lose 1v1.
Managing your reputation with a bunch of 1v1s and proper customer service means you won't get ganged up on when escorting damsels.
That makes a lot of difference in the fighting, so that it sucks MUCH less to do, actually.
I'm still glad to hear it'll be rebalanced, because you can just fuckin' permanently bone yourself by starting your character wrong, as it stands.
Hopin' for great things.
Lookin' forward to them, as well.
Until the next major update, then.
Actually I feel a little shame. Because I even haven't tried to make it possible in this early development stage.
Nice analysis though. I'm going to add day 100 win/lose messages.
qvns Wrote:A confirm on 'Fire' would be nice: managed to do it twice by accident when leveling.
I should have thought about that. Added to list.