Just got around to playing the game, since dragging doesn't seem to work for my tablet (might want to change this
Anyways, my thoughts:
!. Seems exp scales, for example: You level up to 2, if you fight, or fuck girls, at level 1, you end up gaining nothing, so it's better to either not level up, or wait a while, to gain more exp.
2. Due to how the brothel works, you can lose more reputation then you gain (losing around 3+ for one person if you make them wait too long, but gaining only 0-1 for each one satisfied), so the Reputation perk, at the beginning, is kinda useless, since you'll be losing it soon enough.
3. Probably should have an explanation for stats, at the beginning at least, and some just seems useless, or weak compared to others, as of right now. [spoiler]For example, it's easier to just add everything into Charm, or Beauty & Charm, but charm being the better, as Charm is the main one you're relying on, and Beauty is only a check if you girl would allow you to talk to her. Another one would be, it's better to add to HP compared to the other combat stats; as is, if you don't, you'll usually get insta-lose once you enter battle, unless you have a full party. (They pretty much do around 9-15 each hit, and start before you do.)
Also, since you only get 3 stats per level up, it's kinda bad to have so much stats, 8 in total, though depending on the character, MC or girl, it'd be around 6~7. -- I pretty much only added to Beauty, Charm, and HP for MC, since it's more efficient. HP to survive battles, Beauty & Charm to get cheap girls
. For females, Stamina to service more guys, till around 40, then rest into w/e
4. There seems to be a bug(?), where you can get serviced from a rescued girl, even if your stamina is no-existent e.g 0 or 2.
Lastly, some tips:
1. When you're just starting, always put Alice into your team at the start of the day, and place her in the Maid Room before sleeping.
2. It better to give the girl a bonus at the start, so she'll gain mood. Also, like Alice, place her into the Not Working before sleeping, as she won't gain mood if you keep her in the bedroom, for some reason.
3. Clients don't usually arrive before 14~16, so if you're waiting for them, it's better to do something else till that time.