The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

Postby Haegemon69 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:46 am

I gave this game a try and looks promising. I just found that you can't summon maids nor tugs, so you can't fire them either. The two maids are probably major characters but tugs should be allowed to fire them.

Now a pool of ideas to improve the game for the TODO list:

I've seen 3 classes of characters actually: whores, Maids and thugs. I'd give them different evolution trees.

Whore: would improve mainly their sexual skills, you can add stats for their goodies: oral, anal, bj...and those can determine different kinks and corruption paths. One example:

Getting used to vaginal, anal adds the ability to dp so...

anal + vaginal = dp
dp + lesbian = threesome
bj = deepthroat
cumshot = face/chest/butt + (corruption path) = swallow, creampie (pregnancy risk?)
threesome + deepthroat = orgy/gangbang
orgy + swallow = bukkake

Those stats also can be related to a randomized initial trait of personality. For example: 'dominant' with a reasonable muscular level and after buying clothes or items could satisfy some demanding clients for domination specifics. For those traits actually in the game 'empathy' for me is something general, while 'naive' I'd relate to schoolgirl roleplay or submissive role.

Maids: are now like whores but with higher dignity. I'd make maids history driven, less disposable than whores, more difficult to find or hire. I would let the maids do officially the cleaning and services and corrupt them to become slaves in special private vip club (reputation related) instead of common whores. And since while you're in the slums and bar, brothel clients are left unattended i would automatize the thing dragging a maid with skills into the reception, and to fit in history make Alice to become a manager and eventually compete with her friend the other maid to gain the favors of her boss.

Finally Thugs: Only need to evolve in their combat skills. And that mean they could be eventually become bodyguards or hitmen, armed with guns.

Like some people I find the combat useless at this alpha stage. Are you familiar with the games Pizza Tycoon or Pizza Sindycate? (you're a pizza restorant owner but it's a make up and really are a mafia smuggler sabotaging competitors and sending them hitmen and bribing police, and they do the same to you). Well, so I'd add competition. Your city map looks like you pretend expand the area with those scroll arrows. Why not adding other districts with brothels and powerful pimps and gangsters, staged from modest to mafia level, and we've to compete to become the biggest one of the city. That would add more gaming dynamics.
Haegemon69

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:20 pm

As to the classes, I'm vaguely interested in having classes being able to use the skills of other classes.

Like if a whore gets enough muscle, you can have her able to use the thug class's power strike, if she gets smart enough, she can heal like maids, or somesuch thing.
...I mean, on that note, I don't think healing really has anything to do with being a Maid, per se, but hey, game mechanics.
Maybe they ... feather-dust the uh ... the dust off your... bruises so the bruises... heal better?
No?
Well, probably not.

I'm not as interested in having the progression trees be completely separate, though.
Turning Maids into common whores with a maid skill or two is what I'd do, not have them serve only VIPs.
Gating stuff by stats rather than by class is what I'd do.
Like: whoreish skills gated by dignity and charm (like they ESSENTIALLY already are), combat skills gated by muscle, healing skills gated by Wits, that sort of thing.
So like, if there WAS a special VIP section I guess it could be gated by skill.
But I probably wouldn't have one.
*shrugs*

And as to the new faces, yeah the small heads on the big bodies looks very strange, ESPECIALLY when the neck connects to them at odd angles.

"Creepy" is the word I'd use too, I got the jibblies with one head and position in particular, though I can't recall which one and I sadly don't have a screenshot.
Lucky777

Postby Sixth_Courier » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:59 am

I've been following this game for a while, and while I really like it, but there's one major annoyance that's been bugging me: I can't play it fullscreen!

Most .swf files on here, you can open them in new tabs for fullscreen, but when I do that with this, it merely opens a save prompt. Even then, if I play the saved .swf file, it still doesn't load, and instead shows me this, which doesn't really tell me anything.

This means that I need to stay on this page while I play, and that's irritating. It means I can't play it offline, I have to play in incognito mode; which means my save sessions will probably get wiped (so that nice new save feature, which I like, isn't going to really work for me).

Please, can you fix this? This is a great game, and I really do enjoy it.
Sixth_Courier
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:05 pm

kenshin6671 Wrote:So I noticed in .5 when you have a female main character and help the sad girls in the slums, if you choose to decline the money you suddenly become a guy. Maybe that's something else that should be disabled in lieu of no lesbian sex?

Yes, it should be disabled. I'll fix it.

Haegemon69 Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I gave this game a try and looks promising. I just found that you can't summon maids nor tugs, so you can't fire them either. The two maids are probably major characters but tugs should be allowed to fire them.

Now a pool of ideas to improve the game for the TODO list:

I've seen 3 classes of characters actually: whores, Maids and thugs. I'd give them different evolution trees.

Whore: would improve mainly their sexual skills, you can add stats for their goodies: oral, anal, bj...and those can determine different kinks and corruption paths. One example:

Getting used to vaginal, anal adds the ability to dp so...

anal + vaginal = dp
dp + lesbian = threesome
bj = deepthroat
cumshot = face/chest/butt + (corruption path) = swallow, creampie (pregnancy risk?)
threesome + deepthroat = orgy/gangbang
orgy + swallow = bukkake

Those stats also can be related to a randomized initial trait of personality. For example: 'dominant' with a reasonable muscular level and after buying clothes or items could satisfy some demanding clients for domination specifics. For those traits actually in the game 'empathy' for me is something general, while 'naive' I'd relate to schoolgirl roleplay or submissive role.

Maids: are now like whores but with higher dignity. I'd make maids history driven, less disposable than whores, more difficult to find or hire. I would let the maids do officially the cleaning and services and corrupt them to become slaves in special private vip club (reputation related) instead of common whores. And since while you're in the slums and bar, brothel clients are left unattended i would automatize the thing dragging a maid with skills into the reception, and to fit in history make Alice to become a manager and eventually compete with her friend the other maid to gain the favors of her boss.

Finally Thugs: Only need to evolve in their combat skills. And that mean they could be eventually become bodyguards or hitmen, armed with guns.

Like some people I find the combat useless at this alpha stage. Are you familiar with the games Pizza Tycoon or Pizza Sindycate? (you're a pizza restorant owner but it's a make up and really are a mafia smuggler sabotaging competitors and sending them hitmen and bribing police, and they do the same to you). Well, so I'd add competition. Your city map looks like you pretend expand the area with those scroll arrows. Why not adding other districts with brothels and powerful pimps and gangsters, staged from modest to mafia level, and we've to compete to become the biggest one of the city. That would add more gaming dynamics.

I've copied this to my ideas pool. There will be evolution trees, I like the idea to give new abilities and progression to the characters. Plus there definitely will be threats from bank collectors and thugs, and other gangs as well. Fights have they sexual context, so there are going to be advanced sex attacks et cetera. I'm going to give attention for this aspect in the next release, because the previous one was all about game appearance.

Lucky777 Wrote:

As to the classes, I'm vaguely interested in having classes being able to use the skills of other classes.

Like if a whore gets enough muscle, you can have her able to use the thug class's power strike, if she gets smart enough, she can heal like maids, or somesuch thing.
...I mean, on that note, I don't think healing really has anything to do with being a Maid, per se, but hey, game mechanics.
Maybe they ... feather-dust the uh ... the dust off your... bruises so the bruises... heal better?
No?
Well, probably not.

I'm not as interested in having the progression trees be completely separate, though.
Turning Maids into common whores with a maid skill or two is what I'd do, not have them serve only VIPs.
Gating stuff by stats rather than by class is what I'd do.
Like: whoreish skills gated by dignity and charm (like they ESSENTIALLY already are), combat skills gated by muscle, healing skills gated by Wits, that sort of thing.
So like, if there WAS a special VIP section I guess it could be gated by skill.
But I probably wouldn't have one.
*shrugs*

And as to the new faces, yeah the small heads on the big bodies looks very strange, ESPECIALLY when the neck connects to them at odd angles.

"Creepy" is the word I'd use too, I got the jibblies with one head and position in particular, though I can't recall which one and I sadly don't have a screenshot.

That healing can be moved to a 'nurse' class, and keep maid more like fetish girls.
Evolving trees - I'll try to take good things from both worlds, and I like the idea of gating abilities on stats. So you can have ability from a different tree if you have appropriate stat value.

Sixth_Courier Wrote:I've been following this game for a while, and while I really like it, but there's one major annoyance that's been bugging me: I can't play it fullscreen!

Most .swf files on here, you can open them in new tabs for fullscreen, but when I do that with this, it merely opens a save prompt. Even then, if I play the saved .swf file, it still doesn't load, and instead shows me this, which doesn't really tell me anything.

This means that I need to stay on this page while I play, and that's irritating. It means I can't play it offline, I have to play in incognito mode; which means my save sessions will probably get wiped (so that nice new save feature, which I like, isn't going to really work for me).

I'll dig in that direction. I'm surprised that it doesn't work in this mode.
There is a remedy for now - head to our devblog, http://simbrodev.blogspot.com/, look for Play section at the top. You'll find PC standalone version of the game there.
Marune

Postby Haegemon69 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:24 am

Marune Wrote:Evolving trees - I'll try to take good things from both worlds, and I like the idea of gating abilities on stats. So you can have ability from a different tree if you have appropriate stat value.

Maybe when you have the appropriate stat value for the character, to use abilities from different tree, the player had to 'activate' the ability by buying determined clothes, equipment or items. That would force the player to interact with the shop much more than solely to buy the clothes that gain one or two skill points, that in other hand get updated eventually by their own.
Haegemon69

Postby Curiousben » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 am

Are you suggesting Final Fantasy Tactics style leveling? Well, to learn this ability, you need to earn 30 experience while wearing such-and-such outfit?
Curiousben

Postby Curiousben » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:40 am

I'm not sure if it's intended, but if you, as a female brothel owner service a client, he will be a satisfied client at the end of the day, but you earn no reputation for it. Similarly, you do not earn reputation for talking a client's ear off, even if you aren't caught.

I'm also beginning to think that Lust (and maybe tease) should cost less. I mean, lust is 100% effective against a charmed foe, but you do need to charm the enemy first. Against a first level enemy, you're spending 8 stamina to get rid of often 5 of the enemy's stamina. And apparently, enemies don't fall unless they go to negative stamina. So I've had to use lust three times against the same enemy who only had 10 stamina. All in all, spending 18 stamina to defeat one enemy and earning less money than I would have if my workers had just stayed in the brothel.
Curiousben

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Curiousben Wrote:I'm also beginning to think that Lust (and maybe tease) should cost less. [...] Against a first level enemy, you're spending 8 stamina to get rid of often 5 of the enemy's stamina. And apparently, enemies don't fall unless they go to negative stamina. So I've had to use lust three times against the same enemy who only had 10 stamina. All in all, spending 18 stamina to defeat one enemy and earning less money than I would have if my workers had just stayed in the brothel.

Unless he changed it, SKILL is what determines the stamina damage you do, and the stat has a tremendous impact, stat to damage ratio being one to one.
I haven't checked for like two builds though, because I don't USE lust damage much: when I tried it out it was way too easy to fail the tease, a while ago.
So if you're investing heavily in charm and skill, and if the ratio is as it was before, you'll find that you basically oneshot guys with lust damage before too long.

I think it's awesome that character-builds can influence your gameplay and battle experience so much.
But at the same time ... eh, I generally don't put any points into charm anyway.
(And that's also probably the source of my difficulty in landing the tease attack, by the way.)

I like my whores to be buff and have endurance, and then I basically put all the rest into beauty.
Though when later challenges come up, requiring wits and shit, it's entirely possible that I'll have to deviate from my preferred builds.
And of course, when skills from various skill trees are unlocked by certain stats, I'll definitely change my preferred character build to include the skills I like best.

...Man, I have to try out a female main character at some point, too, and most probably futas when they come out.

This game has so much potential.

Haegemon69 Wrote:
Maybe when you have the appropriate stat value for the character, to use abilities from different tree, the player had to 'activate' the ability by buying determined clothes, equipment or items. That would force the player to interact with the shop much more than solely to buy the clothes that gain one or two skill points, that in other hand get updated eventually by their own.

As to having to buy specified items or clothes to unlock abilities, though, I'm not a fan at all.

Curiousben Wrote:Are you suggesting Final Fantasy Tactics style leveling? Well, to learn this ability, you need to earn 30 experience while wearing such-and-such outfit?

I'm pretty sure he's not referring to final fantasy tactics style levelling, thank goodness, but still.

I was never big on tying class abilities to items in any way, although I suppose you can't escape things like a "hammerblow" skill only being usable with hammers.
Or a "coinflip" skill only being usable with coins.
I have to accept some of those types of equipment-based ability limitations as basically inevitable for immersion reasons, though I do it grudgingly at best.

At the moment I just get clothes I like the looks of, and which don't gimp anything I consider important, and that's that. Something to make the shop more than just a mainly inconsequential costume-shop might be cool though. (On the other hand, I originally assumed the clothes would just have no stats or anything attached to them and they'd be purely cosmetic - and I'd be perfectly fine with that too - but hey, at least no awesome clothes gimp you too hard for you to reasonably wear them.)
Lucky777

Postby Haegemon69 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:34 am

Not exactly Final Fantasy style where 'swordx' is linked to 'characterx', while other cannot use. I was suggesting 'dominatrixdress' to any female character with 'pointsx and skillx' to use skill 'dungeonmistress'.
Or 'armanisuit' for any character male or female, with 'muscle level=high' to gain 'bodyguard' skill (combat and fights). Add a gun item to 'hitman" skill.

Are just examples...I'm just looking forward to the possibility where the game could arrive to have brothel competitors and gangs and mafias involved in expanded maps. Meanwhile is just a method to make usable the shop since any player can perfectly advance without the need to buy anything. This way we could customize not only how we deal the points but the skills and the wearing of our characters, with the purpose to create our own classes based on our personal tastes. Mine, whores dressed with sexy or role play outfits, maids with whatever from job related to whoring or to fight, and thugs clothed as street thugs or like elegant assassins.
Haegemon69

Postby Marune » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Sixth_Courier Wrote:

I've been following this game for a while, and while I really like it, but there's one major annoyance that's been bugging me: I can't play it fullscreen!

I fixed that issue. Check v.0.4g from the first post.

Curiousben Wrote:

I'm not sure if it's intended, but if you, as a female brothel owner service a client, he will be a satisfied client at the end of the day, but you earn no reputation for it. Similarly, you do not earn reputation for talking a client's ear off, even if you aren't caught.

I'm also beginning to think that Lust (and maybe tease) should cost less. I mean, lust is 100% effective against a charmed foe, but you do need to charm the enemy first. Against a first level enemy, you're spending 8 stamina to get rid of often 5 of the enemy's stamina. And apparently, enemies don't fall unless they go to negative stamina. So I've had to use lust three times against the same enemy who only had 10 stamina. All in all, spending 18 stamina to defeat one enemy and earning less money than I would have if my workers had just stayed in the brothel.

Fixed all that reputation notification things, check a new version.
As mentioned before SKILL has a huge impact on Lust effectiveness.

(nice tag)

About abilities and clothes. I see sense in idea to wear dominatrix costume to be able to make SM moves. On the other hand I don't want to make things too complex.
I want to make cap on stats, and new measurement for them. To make 0 - 25 min - max points for stat, that you can raise through levelup points. But you can make it higher using clothes and buffs. Don't worry it wont make 'beauty' stat less. It makes each point more valuable. Because I'm going to tinker revenue formulas as well. Also I want to give only 3 ST/HP points per levelup point. To nerf OP full ST build a little. When battles become more important for the gameplay, you'll have to spend points to SKILL to make your lust attacks more effective.
I made some calculations. Full ST build is still a bit more effective among '1 skill 2 ST' and '2 skill 1 ST' builds.

Table.png
Marune

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:59 pm

From that table it seems like every 4 points of skill the sta cost goes down one.
Cool, but then shouldn't it be 10 sta per action at 4 skill, and the decreases start from 8, so that it's at MULTIPLES of 4 that you get your cost decreases?
Right now it looks like you're starting at 5 with a 10 sta cost BEFORE going into the "and then every 4 points of skill gives a cost decrease" thing.

And yeah, while pure sta does seem to come out on top when it comes to number of actions, in fights the higher skill builds will certainly be more useful.

Gotta get that damage done quickly, with sharp bursts, before the enemy takes your HP down to zero.
...ALTHOUGH.
If you have an HP-heavy build to compliment your high sta, that might also ease the problem of enemies wrecking you.

I'm fine with there being caps on skills; I was playing as though there were skill-caps myself already, for immersion reasons.
Granted, I was using 51 as the cap for beauty instead of 25, but a change in the revenue calculations will probably make 25 just fine.
In my own opinion, no mortal whore could ever be worth more than $500.00 an hour anyway, and that's co-incidentally the same cap that 51 or so arrives at in-game.
Though exchange rates can wreak havoc with those calculations; - if you take the currency of one country and convert it into the currency of another, like the currency of Trinidad converted into Austrialian dollars, you'll notice that some standard Australian whores can cost as much as fuckin' $3,000.00 TT per hour. Lawdy.

I'm less excited about there being LEVEL caps per se, even though in DnD and similar things it gets so hard to go beyond like level 30 that you mightn't even bother.
I mean, to be fair, I was KINDA treating level 20 as the cap in the game already anyway.
And for the first stretch of 100 days, you're hardly going to get everybody above that level as far as I know to begin with.
So 40 seems just fine, really - if I can interpret that sheet as showing 40 to be the max level.
Depends on how long the game becomes I suppose.

EDIT:

Uuuuh, so at about 18 skill one of my whores can service clients in one hour instead of 2 hours; is that a bug or... is it intended because they're just that good at it?
Lucky777

Postby grobelus » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Sorry for my bad english
I would love to see it in the game
How about if a girl is defeated the Male enemy rapes it(basic sex animations from the game) until you hit the enemy and after that the fight continues like before with the girl defeated on the floor and the enemy ready to fight
grobelus
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:52 am

You know, with everyone else going through and writing these long reviews of the game, I'm sitting here and asking a basic question, though because I'm asking, it means I like the idea of the game itself (so good job there!).

Do you plan to add the ability to play as a female as well? Even if it's like, after you finish the current game -- then you could also whore yourself out to people, maybe make a scene (or more) with the thugs if you lose too many times with them (where they keep you for -x- amount of days before returning you to the street, various things could happen to your brothel in that time, depending on what status it and the girls were in when that event started, the least of which would be a reputation drain).

Anyway, just a thought.
FMC

Postby Marune » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:59 am

Lucky777 Wrote:

From that table it seems like every 4 points of skill the sta cost goes down one.
Cool, but then shouldn't it be 10 sta per action at 4 skill, and the decreases start from 8, so that it's at MULTIPLES of 4 that you get your cost decreases?
Right now it looks like you're starting at 5 with a 10 sta cost BEFORE going into the "and then every 4 points of skill gives a cost decrease" thing.

And yeah, while pure sta does seem to come out on top when it comes to number of actions, in fights the higher skill builds will certainly be more useful.

Gotta get that damage done quickly, with sharp bursts, before the enemy takes your HP down to zero.
...ALTHOUGH.
If you have an HP-heavy build to compliment your high sta, that might also ease the problem of enemies wrecking you.

I'm fine with there being caps on skills; I was playing as though there were skill-caps myself already, for immersion reasons.
Granted, I was using 51 as the cap for beauty instead of 25, but a change in the revenue calculations will probably make 25 just fine.
In my own opinion, no mortal whore could ever be worth more than $500.00 an hour anyway, and that's co-incidentally the same cap that 51 or so arrives at in-game.
Though exchange rates can wreak havoc with those calculations; - if you take the currency of one country and convert it into the currency of another, like the currency of Trinidad converted into Austrialian dollars, you'll notice that some standard Australian whores can cost as much as fuckin' $3,000.00 TT per hour. Lawdy.

I'm less excited about there being LEVEL caps per se, even though in DnD and similar things it gets so hard to go beyond like level 30 that you mightn't even bother.
I mean, to be fair, I was KINDA treating level 20 as the cap in the game already anyway.
And for the first stretch of 100 days, you're hardly going to get everybody above that level as far as I know to begin with.
So 40 seems just fine, really - if I can interpret that sheet as showing 40 to be the max level.
Depends on how long the game becomes I suppose.

EDIT:

Uuuuh, so at about 18 skill one of my whores can service clients in one hour instead of 2 hours; is that a bug or... is it intended because they're just that good at it?

> Right now it looks like you're starting at 5 with a 10 sta cost BEFORE going into the "and then every 4 points of skill gives a cost decrease" thing.
You are right. I just wanted to make round number, so when you hit cap of 25, you get 5 ST per action (because 5 + 4 * 5 = 25) Although you can still get your 4 ST per action with 29 skill, using clothes with bonuses.

> In my own opinion, no mortal whore could ever be worth more than $500.00 an hour anyway
Have you seen that "Eddie Murphy Raw" standup? ) You are right, but it's a game.

I calculated 40 as a max level because getting 3 points per level you can max everything to that point. Like (25 - 5 range) * 6 skills / 3 points = 40 lvl
It's not all about levels, but fun you are having getting them, I think.

> Uuuuh, so at about 18 skill one of my whores can service clients in one hour instead of 2 hours; is that a bug or... is it intended because they're just that good at it?
Now skill has influence on the action time. So everything is correct )

grobelus Wrote:Sorry for my bad english
I would love to see it in the game
How about if a girl is defeated the Male enemy rapes it(basic sex animations from the game) until you hit the enemy and after that the fight continues like before with the girl defeated on the floor and the enemy ready to fight

That's an idea. Maybe not all males will behave like that, and I can add penalties for each round of this 'continuous' attack.

FMC Wrote:You know, with everyone else going through and writing these long reviews of the game, I'm sitting here and asking a basic question, though because I'm asking, it means I like the idea of the game itself (so good job there!).

Do you plan to add the ability to play as a female as well? Even if it's like, after you finish the current game -- then you could also whore yourself out to people, maybe make a scene (or more) with the thugs if you lose too many times with them (where they keep you for -x- amount of days before returning you to the street, various things could happen to your brothel in that time, depending on what status it and the girls were in when that event started, the least of which would be a reputation drain).

Anyway, just a thought.

Thanks! Don't you worry, and welcome )

> Do you plan to add the ability to play as a female as well?
Yes, and we already made some steps towards it, just wait for the next update.
That's a fun idea, I put it in my records. There have to be some game mechanic considered like - brothel that running without you. But with planned reception girl it could be totally possible.
Marune

Postby Freeside » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 pm

> In my own opinion, no mortal whore could ever be worth more than $500.00 an hour anyway
Have you seen that "Eddie Murphy Raw" standup? ) You are right, but it's a game.

You'd be surprised. I've seen up to $1200 (with a porn star). Even just regular girls can charge $800-$1000.

Great standup, but it is almost 30 years old.
Freeside
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:33 pm

I haven't seen that standup, I'll have to look for it.
Also, as to the $1000 per hour for an ordinary whore without exchange-rate havoc, I'm never going to be surprised at people overcharging for ANYTHING.
I just don't think of it as a reasonable price for the service.

Now as to pornstars making videos, you've gotta factor in intellectual property rights and other movie-related shit I guess, so different ballgame.

Anyway, sticking to that cap in this game you can still get by perfectly well, so it's just another co-incidence that makes me happy.
Lucky777

Postby Seraphic » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:58 pm

I noticed you are using barretz head, maybe add clods hair style and face, with color skin, better to finish create a character first,trust me.
Seraphic

Postby lukaku100 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:14 am

this game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when is the next version? I can't wait for it. Great Job!! :D
lukaku100
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:45 am

Freeside Wrote:You'd be surprised. I've seen up to $1200 (with a porn star). Even just regular girls can charge $800-$1000.
Great standup, but it is almost 30 years old.

Lucky777 Wrote:I haven't seen that standup, I'll have to look for it.
Also, as to the $1000 per hour for an ordinary whore without exchange-rate havoc, I'm never going to be surprised at people overcharging for ANYTHING.
I just don't think of it as a reasonable price for the service.

Now as to pornstars making videos, you've gotta factor in intellectual property rights and other movie-related shit I guess, so different ballgame.

Anyway, sticking to that cap in this game you can still get by perfectly well, so it's just another co-incidence that makes me happy.

And it's still awesome. Although a lot celebrities references are out of date.
It's almost hour long, so check it from this point to get to that referred joke.
https://youtu.be/c-nY-4J6lKM?list=PL0IB ... 9rbb&t=128

Altogether if I bind prices to 'real' you'll have to build a brothel for 1000 of whores to make it that profitable. And that means a lot of micromanagement (to assign them all and staff) and lack of personification and attention to the girls.

Seraphic Wrote:I noticed you are using barretz head, maybe add clods hair style and face, with color skin, better to finish create a character first,trust me.

We already added some new male faces, hair styles and skin colors, just wait for the next version.

lukaku100 Wrote:this game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when is the next version? I can't wait for it. Great Job!! :D

Which is coming at the end of the month =)
Thanks, man =)
Last edited by Marune on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marune

Postby Freeside » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:12 pm

Altogether if I bind prices to 'real' you'll have to build a brothel for 1000 of whores to make it that profitable. And that means a lot of micromanagement (to assign them all and staff) and lack of personification and attention to the girls.

Yep, definitely not suggesting you change what balances out the game. Just more an fyi on actual "escort" prices. Great game btw.
Freeside
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects