The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

Postby DatFlash » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:01 am

No rush Marune, everyone's just jotting down ideas in case you want them later :) at least I do that since I'd probably forget 5 minutes later. Hard Mode is actually pretty hard due to prices and revenues but I'm not sure if playing differently would make it easier since I've tried rerolling many times for the sake of trying different combinations of charm/beauty and it all ends up being pretty poor on day 1. I also noticed two things that I'm not sure whether or not was programming or just my luck. One being that lazy girls seem easier to recruit, and the girls with the biggest racks seem to almost always refuse either beauty or charm check, both I'm mostly talking about on day 1.

All of that just lead me to pump stamina and rely on street hookers.

But about the having to build stuff if you expand thing, that would be the case only for buildings that need to be freshly innovated. You could always put an enemy gang's brothel up as the prize for taking them out and you get the whole package as it is.
DatFlash

Postby DatFlash » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Saw an update for the new client faces, was thinking maybe you could add in the skin color variations that you would with the player character and the thugs? I think that's easier than adding clothing variety right?
DatFlash

Postby Marune » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

DatFlash Wrote:Saw an update for the new client faces, was thinking maybe you could add in the skin color variations that you would with the player character and the thugs? I think that's easier than adding clothing variety right?

I totally forgot that we already have skin color variation for male characters as well.
Including exotic colors:
bums.png
bums.png (64.27 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Good you mentioned it. I'll add it to the update.
And we are going to make clothes variations anyway. They can't wear the same thug outfit =)
Marune

Postby DatFlash » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Of course, I just figured since the skins were already in the game as opposed to the clothes which, I have seen none other than the default it'd be easier to sneak into the next update. Looking good!
DatFlash

Postby timeturnlongScarf » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:48 am

any chance you might add the option to rape the girls in the slums?
timeturnlongScarf
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:54 pm

timeturnlongScarf Wrote:any chance you might add the option to rape the girls in the slums?

For this kind of action there will be dungeon with captivities you collect in battles.
Street maniac play should be balanced with police interest to your person or something.
That's an idea to add to the brain storm list for the future features =)
Marune

Postby DatFlash » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:11 am

Marune Wrote:
timeturnlongScarf Wrote:any chance you might add the option to rape the girls in the slums?

For this kind of action there will be dungeon with captivities you collect in battles.
Street maniac play should be balanced with police interest to your person or something.
That's an idea to add to the brain storm list for the future features =)

No idea what street maniac play is, but I think what he means is instead of always helping damsels out or paying hookers you can rape them. There would probably be consequences liek -reputation, police/thug interest in that area, etc. Might also be interesting to make it so that if you rape a hooker there's a chance mid-sex (longer you fuck more chance) for thugs to appear and interrupt since you know you are messing with their bitches and not paying. Then the fight would start and the girl would also be part of their team with the -stamina drop like you do from sex. And then if you win, you can do the whole dungeon captivity thing. Does that sound alright?

For the undressing part, does this mean you can keep the skirt on but take the panties off? That would be great. Also if you can add this option in, something like hiking up mini skirts/dresses so that more of their ass is shown but not completely off would be fantastic, after all I'd imagine many hookers don't wanna put up with always pulling everything on and off for a quick fuck. Also for Tifa, it'd be great if you can make the suspenders separate from the t-shirt; I'd imagine many would enjoy having shirtless + suspenders + hiked up miniskirt.
DatFlash

Postby Marune » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:47 am

DatFlash Wrote:No idea what street maniac play is, but I think what he means is instead of always helping damsels out or paying hookers you can rape them. There would probably be consequences liek -reputation, police/thug interest in that area, etc. Might also be interesting to make it so that if you rape a hooker there's a chance mid-sex (longer you fuck more chance) for thugs to appear and interrupt since you know you are messing with their bitches and not paying. Then the fight would start and the girl would also be part of their team with the -stamina drop like you do from sex. And then if you win, you can do the whole dungeon captivity thing. Does that sound alright?

Can't argue with that )
I've copied it to my notes.

DatFlash Wrote:For the undressing part, does this mean you can keep the skirt on but take the panties off? That would be great. Also if you can add this option in, something like hiking up mini skirts/dresses so that more of their ass is shown but not completely off would be fantastic, after all I'd imagine many hookers don't wanna put up with always pulling everything on and off for a quick fuck. Also for Tifa, it'd be great if you can make the suspenders separate from the t-shirt; I'd imagine many would enjoy having shirtless + suspenders + hiked up miniskirt.

Yes, it was a whole idea from the start. Hiking up mini skirts/dresses - good idea, although we have to redraw a bunch of things.
Separate suspenders - we might think about this. Basically there should be a general separate 'top dress accessory'.
Marune

Postby loshi1505 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:03 am

loshi bug sweep & suggestions:

1st bug medium-high priority
the top half of the increase price button in your brothel doesn't register when the mouse is over it. (actually a really annoying bug and made me question if my mouse was dying on me... but then I realized the button wasn't highlighting near the top half of it... >_>)

2nd bug medium priority
at seemingly random just after you have a sex competition and fail the popup saying you failed and the after sex stat changes (the report part of it not the actual changes) will popup a day or 2 later rather than just after the sex... :?
very odd bug if you ask me...
also question what are the conditions needed for winning the sex battles? stamina? wit? charm? thus far I've only won a single sex battle and it's currently leading me to believe that it's random seeing as the girl's stats were ALL lower than the MC's were... well except for stamina I think. >_>
but if the sex battles rely solely on stamina isn't that a bit unfair? like how am I supposed to recruit more girls (with checking their stats before recruitment) AND have the stamina left over for sex battles?!?!? >_<

1st suggestion medium priority
a way for the MC to lower the girls pay checks.. like they can only raise it?!?! wat... -_-

2nd suggestion high priority
wait time being lowered in the slum... I thought we talked about this... a 2 hr wait time is too much!!! like just getting to the slum takes 30-45 mins doesn't it!?!? I miss SOO~ many clients this way... and it REALLY sucks and makes it 10 times easier to lose money more per day than make it... >_<
also still need a wait button in the bar. >_>

3rd suggestion low-medium priority
add a pay grade stat to the info panels in the staff menu. I need to know which money suckers need fireing and like hell I can remember which girl is costing me $70-80+ each dang day. >_<

well other than all that I say keep up the good work. ;) and PLEASE fix the high priority stuff... for my sanity along with other people's... >_<
loshi1505

Postby DatFlash » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Lowering paychecks would only make sense if there were consequences to it, or if the girls themselves can somehow do poorly which they can't since there's no chance involved other than lazy.
DatFlash

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:08 am

Seems like a massive drop in mood and a possibility of the girl quitting outright would be one reasonable consequence, if that route is ever traversed.
Lucky777

Postby Zeberxem » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:30 am

What matters most is:

1- Sound

2- Cum scenes

and I am content 8-)
Zeberxem
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 am

loshi1505 Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

loshi bug sweep & suggestions:

1st bug medium-high priority
the top half of the increase price button in your brothel doesn't register when the mouse is over it. (actually a really annoying bug and made me question if my mouse was dying on me... but then I realized the button wasn't highlighting near the top half of it... >_>)

2nd bug medium priority
at seemingly random just after you have a sex competition and fail the popup saying you failed and the after sex stat changes (the report part of it not the actual changes) will popup a day or 2 later rather than just after the sex... :?
very odd bug if you ask me...
also question what are the conditions needed for winning the sex battles? stamina? wit? charm? thus far I've only won a single sex battle and it's currently leading me to believe that it's random seeing as the girl's stats were ALL lower than the MC's were... well except for stamina I think. >_>
but if the sex battles rely solely on stamina isn't that a bit unfair? like how am I supposed to recruit more girls (with checking their stats before recruitment) AND have the stamina left over for sex battles?!?!? >_<

1st suggestion medium priority
a way for the MC to lower the girls pay checks.. like they can only raise it?!?! wat... -_-

2nd suggestion high priority
wait time being lowered in the slum... I thought we talked about this... a 2 hr wait time is too much!!! like just getting to the slum takes 30-45 mins doesn't it!?!? I miss SOO~ many clients this way... and it REALLY sucks and makes it 10 times easier to lose money more per day than make it... >_<
also still need a wait button in the bar. >_>

3rd suggestion low-medium priority
add a pay grade stat to the info panels in the staff menu. I need to know which money suckers need fireing and like hell I can remember which girl is costing me $70-80+ each dang day. >_<

well other than all that I say keep up the good work. ;) and PLEASE fix the high priority stuff... for my sanity along with other people's... >_<

1. Fixed! Your sanity is saved! Thanks for reporting, it was quite hard to notice, some little innocent UI element was crossing the half of the button.
2. I made some fixes before. So it might be ok in 0.4 version. Anyway, I'll try to catch it.

1. I'll find the way to show current girl's salary. I was thinking of summary stat table for all girls, like Lucky777 mentioned. To show their mood, hygiene, salary / etc, altogether.
Girl won't ask more raise then she deserves, so for now you can keep her cheap and dirty, if you save some stamina for the end of the day. Sex challenge takes skill to compare and consumes stamina.
I should redesign slums events and timer. So I'll do it. (Not in the nearest update thought)
DatFlash Wrote:Lowering paychecks would only make sense if there were consequences to it, or if the girls themselves can somehow do poorly which they can't since there's no chance involved other than lazy.

There will be 'klepto in you office' event. But I don't think lowering her salary is a good idea for punishment.

Lucky777 Wrote:Seems like a massive drop in mood and a possibility of the girl quitting outright would be one reasonable consequence, if that route is ever traversed.

You are right.

Zeberxem Wrote:What matters most is:

1- Sound

2- Cum scenes

and I am content 8-)

That's the part of 0.5 version update =)
Marune

Postby DatFlash » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:04 am

When's the next update again? Wondering how much of the stuff you've shown will be included!
DatFlash

Postby Zeberxem » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Marune Wrote:
Zeberxem Wrote:What matters most is:

1- Sound

2- Cum scenes

and I am content 8-)

That's the part of 0.5 version update =)

nice !! thanks to dedicate time for that 8-)
Zeberxem
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Zeberxem Wrote:nice !! thanks to dedicate time for that 8-)

That was a fun part to do =)

DatFlash Wrote:When's the next update again? Wondering how much of the stuff you've shown will be included!

It is actually today. I mean, I've updated the first post.

v0.4 version posted. Item shop and save option.
Marune

Postby piepiepie » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:53 am

So I am loving that you added the cumshots into the game, it really takes the game to another level. The only thing that is off putting is the new faces. I saw the previous post showcasing the new faces, but they just looks so out of place to me. If I could sum up the new faces in one word it would be "creepy". I guess I just got use to the default face that everything else looks new and weird. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion.

Anyways keep up the good work. I am still looking forward to that footjob scene!!! =)
piepiepie
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:29 am

piepiepie Wrote:So I am loving that you added the cumshots into the game, it really takes the game to another level. The only thing that is off putting is the new faces. I saw the previous post showcasing the new faces, but they just looks so out of place to me. If I could sum up the new faces in one word it would be "creepy". I guess I just got use to the default face that everything else looks new and weird. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion.

Glad you like it. Our artist will cry on "creepy" feedback part =)

piepiepie Wrote: Anyways keep up the good work. I am still looking forward to that footjob scene!!! =)

It's like your 'Carthage must be destroyed' ending phrase =)
Marune

Postby piepiepie » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:41 am

Marune Wrote:
Glad you like it. Our artist will cry on "creepy" feedback part =)

It's like your 'Carthage must be destroyed' ending phrase =)

Maybe I was being too harsh by using that word. Let me put it this way; I think that the new faces would look better on different body types. Like some just look to skinny for the body that they are placed on. Maybe make the head more proportional to the body. Just a suggestion.

And hey, footjobs in any animated game are just great! Plus it by saying all the time keeps it fresh in your mind =P
piepiepie
Newly Registered

Postby kenshin6671 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:01 am

So I noticed in .5 when you have a female main character and help the sad girls in the slums, if you choose to decline the money you suddenly become a guy. Maybe that's something else that should be disabled in lieu of no lesbian sex?
kenshin6671
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects