Crusoe Had It Easy

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Crusoe Had It Easy

Postby Xboxman1212 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Anybody know the exact path for the Paradise ending? I just can't seem to get it

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out what I misunderstood from the unofficial walkthrough :P
Xboxman1212

Postby marblesyrup » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:35 am

Thank you, Furman12! Unfortunately you can't use Paypal to pledge to adult games on Patreon.
marblesyrup

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:16 am

Finally got all of the endings. Took me a while to find them all. Cant wait to see what other content is made
CloudRipper

Postby marblesyrup » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:35 am

CloudRipper Wrote:Finally got all of the endings. Took me a while to find them all. Cant wait to see what other content is made

Did you (or indeed, anybody else who unlocked all endings) try out the commentary mode? What did you make of it? Did you like it?
marblesyrup

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:14 am

marblesyrup Wrote:
CloudRipper Wrote:Finally got all of the endings. Took me a while to find them all. Cant wait to see what other content is made

Did you (or indeed, anybody else who unlocked all endings) try out the commentary mode? What did you make of it? Did you like it?

Truthfully I didn't play the commentary mode, I primarily was working to get all the endings. But Ill probably give it a try later
CloudRipper

Postby Wulfhunt » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:51 pm

This is a pretty solid little story adventure. I found a bit of a bug with the paradise ending (I've only got 3/7 of the endings so far). When the dialogue appears going into the ending sequence the image for the camp is upside down. I'm not sure if this is specific to pulling out of her after she rides you like a cowgirl ;) or not but it's there when I chose not to creampie her (for once) lol. Otherwise this is a pretty awesome, I'm pretty stoked about what future content could be placed and if the other codes change the game play much. Strong work ya'll
Wulfhunt
Newly Registered

Postby Melphy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:32 am

I'll admit, I rather like the game, but I've been highly tempted to tear my hair out in frustration, as, looking at the "Loose walk-through" I've played through the game like five times, carefully saving and reloading every single option to make sure all of the results are pleasant and positive between the two, but I can't get the non-rapey sexual endings to fire. I'm not sure what arcane set of options results in it, but it's apparently FAR more specific than just acting like a saint for the entire game (Er, until you feel her up right towards the end, noticed that requirement mentioned prior, though I've tried both doing it and not doing it to be sure). I've tried doing different chores, stay with her after the bite, try to and then not, let her have the food, find the way back properly, find the way back improperly, and I can't figure out what I'm missing. Is there some specific scene iteration that grants the missing likeness bump I've somehow missed every time?
Melphy

Postby kvier » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

The following choices (in public release 1, I haven't RE'd release 2 yet) will maximize your "like" score:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Day 1: "Refuse", "Agree", "Go along", { "What do you miss from home", "Food" (for "Regrets" ending) / "Do you want to go back?" (unlocks "Paradise" ending) }
Day 2: "Tell her", "Head into the forest", DON'T stay with her, "Let Sophie have [the roots]"
Day 3: Masturbating won't change anything. All other choices should be really obvious.
kvier

Postby Bagashi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:17 am

This is very sensual and the drawi gs are lovely and delicately emotional.

Nuce job.
Bagashi

Postby Melphy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:55 am

You know, I think it was the first option on that list that was screwing me up, I don't think I ever considered refusing to do a simple favor to increase the like score >_> I always considered the right choice there completely obvious so I didn't think to try the alternates. No wonder none of my other variations dragged up the ending.

Random question, though, with the friend password I noticed a sort of... Plot hole with the "Paradise" ending where your character is insisting they wouldn't be able to be together back home. Now maybe I missed it and there's some reason mentioned earlier, but if they're just friends (as opposed to cousins or closer relations as in the mentioned "cheats" in the first post) uh, couldn't they still be together? I mean, I guess I'm sort of wondering, while some of the text clearly observes some of the changes, do the overall conversations/plot do so? Like, if you're using the father cheat, do you still have a conversation about when the two of you ran off together during a family gathering when you were both young? I mean, I'm sure putting in broader forks would have its issues (like being a lot more work), but I do find it a touch jarring to go through the game as "Oh, her friend" but have the plot still resolve, more or less, as though you're related, if that makes any sense?
Melphy

Postby kvier » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Melphy Wrote:You know, I think it was the first option on that list that was screwing me up, I don't think I ever considered refusing to do a simple favor to increase the like score >_> I always considered the right choice there completely obvious so I didn't think to try the alternates. No wonder none of my other variations dragged up the ending.
I don't think that was necessary. Before I RE'd it, I did the "obvious" right thing and still got the Regrets ending.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Being a teensy bit pissy there on the first day vs just being nice is only a difference of 1 "like". 5 "like" for the path I gave, but 4 "like" for simply being nice. 4 vs 3 "like" if you want the paradise ending. There's still 2 more "like" on day 2, and you only need 5 "like" to get the consensual endings.
kvier

Postby Bagashi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:05 am

Trying to use the "drug" plants but says that cannot do that as "i must be fed up"

Someone mind sharing knowledge on that matter?
Bagashi

Postby Enkide » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:15 am

Got five out of 7 ;P
Enkide

Postby marblesyrup » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:20 pm

Bagashi, you need to make her mad at you, and when prompted, say she's a bitch or similar. I.e. you need to express contempt for her.
marblesyrup

Postby scrapy575 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

loved this whole thing
although the ending you rape her in her sleep kindof fucked me up mentally...
scrapy575
Newly Registered

Postby Amakuo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:20 am

Found a bug in the drug rape route: after the fact, the main character says "My little SophieOrSis... what have I done?"
Also had the upside down camp near the end of the Paradise route.

Nice game, though, thank you!
Amakuo

Postby marblesyrup » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:20 pm

thanks for the bug report! that happened in the version posted here, right? not the one on NG? We're having problems re-creating it, so I hope we might have actually fixed it already for the most recent version (will post it here too soon)
marblesyrup

Postby marblesyrup » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:20 pm

scrapy575 Wrote:loved this whole thing
although the ending you rape her in her sleep kindof fucked me up mentally...

sorry 'bout that.
marblesyrup

Postby Amakuo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:18 pm

marblesyrup Wrote:thanks for the bug report! that happened in the version posted here, right?

That is correct!

I tried the one on NG and the SophieOrSis one is still present.
Amakuo

Postby marblesyrup » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:52 am

D'oh! The variable name should be sophOrSis. Fixed it, will upload the new version to NG and here soon.
marblesyrup

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects