Powerless [Apr. 28/17], Pet

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pet - An Open World Game [Aug 31 - v0.2]

Postby DaveMcDavidson » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:01 am

Any word on a lactation system?
DaveMcDavidson

Postby scolexxx » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:15 am

DaveMcDavidson Wrote:Any word on a lactation system?

I intend lactation to be a bit of an extra, as in it's there when the girl is pregnant or getting her nipples squeezed while fucking. I don't see how a lactation system could fit into the gameplay, especially since it could cause a loophole where the girl can satisfy her thirst whenever she wants by drinking her own milk. But if you have an idea for how it could work, let me know!

Tumblr devblog: scolexxxgames.tumblr.com
scolexxx

Postby DaveMcDavidson » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:47 am

scolexxx Wrote:
DaveMcDavidson Wrote:Any word on a lactation system?

I intend lactation to be a bit of an extra, as in it's there when the girl is pregnant or getting her nipples squeezed while fucking. I don't see how a lactation system could fit into the gameplay, especially since it could cause a loophole where the girl can satisfy her thirst whenever she wants by drinking her own milk. But if you have an idea for how it could work, let me know!

Maybe the girl can only milk herself at certain locations using a milk pump. there could be one at the lab and one at the farm. the milk can satisfy thirst, but it could make lust or fertility increase, giving milk some risks to it. there could be stats showing production and how much milk is stored in the girls breasts. after each pregnancy, the production would increase a set amount and would only decrease after spending enough time not pregnant. if too much milk is stored, the movement speed could decrease and the girl would get tired faster with the extra weight.
DaveMcDavidson

Postby kvier » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:28 pm

In the real world, lactation requires a larger amount of nutrition and water in than you get out, so it's sorta ok if you think of it as a way of shifting thirst and hunger in time.
kvier

Postby DaveMcDavidson » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:31 am

kvier Wrote:In the real world, lactation requires a larger amount of nutrition and water in than you get out, so it's sorta ok if you think of it as a way of shifting thirst and hunger in time.

well, you already get hungrier and thirsty when pregnant
DaveMcDavidson

Postby scolexxx » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:52 am

kvier Wrote:In the real world, lactation requires a larger amount of nutrition and water in than you get out, so it's sorta ok if you think of it as a way of shifting thirst and hunger in time.

This could work. It will take a lot of messing around to strike a good balance, and at the moment I'm busy trying to get the story finished so I'll keep it in mind!

Tumblr devblog: scolexxxgames.tumblr.com
scolexxx

Re: Pet - An Open World Game [Sept. 12 - v0.9]

Postby Taboo-Sho » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 am

Will we be seeing things like Futas, I am hoping to see a futa who kidnapps you and puts you in bondage. Then again that's my fetish talking.

Also. Bigger fungi maybe, ones so big they pull the girl inside of them.
Taboo-Sho
Newly Registered

Postby racso44 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Think I found a bug, when I tried the nipple pad option it started flashing and did throughout the game even when I removed them.
racso44

Postby IxFa » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Would love it if my character could start as a virgin. I chose no abuse, no nymphomania, no sexual occupation, and the youngest age possible.
Would also like some colour customization. Skin and hair. I prefer whiter skin, with darker hair. The hair option at the wardrobe shows a colour set, but it changes the bra.
Pubic hair options would be good too. Preference for shaven.

That said, the first sex scene I came across was bestiality.
Always in favor of more of that. Big big support if you added virginity.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Daxter » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Well, here is something I HAVE to ask for, please do something to make the controls somehow either one-handed, or editable.... For reasons.... Editable keys are by far preferred, so that we can keep the mouse for exploring, and use left-click and/or extra mouse buttons to do everything, but having an option to revert back to WASD is also acceptable as a temporary measure.
Also, I would like to have something to list and remind me of the keys and shortcuts available. For example, it took me some time to realize I had a cellphone so that I could know my Hunger/Thirst without returning to HQ.
All in all, the game looks very very promising, and your effort really shows. Thank you.

P.S. in the customization menus, please add limits to the counters used to mark clothes, since, when pressing the "right" button after reaching the cap, it either doesn't change the clothe and adds up the counter, requiring as many presses of the left to return, or bugs out as with the nipple pads. Programming-wise it should be as simple as "if above 4, set to 4"... I think.
Daxter
Newly Registered

Postby Weirdo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Even though the boobs are way to big for my taste i like this game a lot nice style,nice sexpositions and it has BESTIALITY wohoo =P
But here a few things:

I think the game laggs the most if ur in buildings or if there are animals/people i dont know if thats helpfull in anyway but im just making sure =)
Then i couldnt change the hairstyle because its always resets when i started having sex with anything
I dont know if thats intentionally but if u wave ur mouse fast enough in sexanimations after cumming u can keep going over and over again
Then if i opened the item-menu i could get as much fertility-pills as i want cause it goes into - and didnt stop at 0

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

then there is 1 thing thats a bit awkward : if ur at the scene where u get kidnapped from the guy who clearly has problem with TH ur havin a conversation with him about what hes going to do with u and if u choose that u dont want that u still say things like "yea fck me" and "keep going" while getting raped by the animals ... nothing dramatic though but its kinda awkward =P

Thats all i could find so far and overall it looks rly nice keep doing what ur doing and i cant wait for the next update :twisted:
Weirdo

Postby Merana33 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Any chance we can get a world map? it's a small miracle if I can even find my way back to the hospital, much less find any of the buildings with the drives in them.
Merana33
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:40 am

Didn't find any animals yet. Not sure where to find them. Gota play this more when I get a chance. I like that you can seduce enemies instead of having to fight them. Looks like this could size up into a great game, so long as things are kept fun and sexy. Post apocalypse can get ugly and kill the mood. So far this is looking good. Biggest complaint so far, is how slowly you move, even running. Fix that and add an auto function for the sex scenes and this game is on it's way. :)
Last edited by Space Cat on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:42 am

Merana33 Wrote:Any chance we can get a world map? it's a small miracle if I can even find my way back to the hospital, much less find any of the buildings with the drives in them.

OHSNIT!@ YES! seconded! maps showing where people/items/animals/slime might be located would be great too! might be neat if you had to find it or part of it. maybe sections of map or something. start off with a basic one and expand on it.
Space Cat

Postby nightshad » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:34 pm

the farm scene is stuck in repeated loop that doesnt end and after first full scene when you click the option to return to the quanateen zone it starts over again and you cant go anywhere for very long as the thing repeats itself.
nightshad
Newly Registered

Postby Husky » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:59 am

Where is the farm, more or less? I explored all the corners of the map, thinking it would be in the outskirts, but found nothing...
Husky
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:40 am

Played a bit more. Got preggers with slime but fucked a guy before birth and it came out human O.o. So that's kinda a glitch, I think lol. Speaking of babies, having human babies and tub full of dead ones, kinda a major turn off. I was expecting mutant slime creatures that would grow up in a day and fuck you or something heh. I vaguely remember seeing someone suggesting that or something earlier in thread, so I'll see what happens next update.

Found 2 of the hard drives, errr I think. I found something in an office anyway lol.

Also remember someone mentioning about being able to sleep in other places outside of your home bed. Would be great if you could, so if you get stuck somewhere at night you can just rest till morning.

A neat thing would be, if once you laid a slime, you could use it later as a resting point. Could have the picture be of her laying on the slime with it coiled around her and a tentacle up her butt while she slept x3.

Had a funny thought. What if when you scissored your girl friend at the hospital while preggers with slime, you could give it to her. Would also be funny if sometimes when you return to her, if you have left a slime in the tub, it's fucking her instead. So many things you can do with those slimes.

Wouldn't it make more sense if the blood splats on the ground, where green instead of red, like from slime attacks?

a faster mode of transit would be nice. like if you could use any of the cars, or better yet, a motor bike. don't know how hard that would be to make happen but running all over takes ages.

OH! and the flashlight, it needs to be so much brighter and bigger and thicker and longer xD.
Last edited by Space Cat on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:55 am, edited 11 times in total.
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:42 am

Husky Wrote:Where is the farm, more or less? I explored all the corners of the map, thinking it would be in the outskirts, but found nothing...

Ironically, I think it's rather close to the hospital. Just north of it (up). From what I have explored so far, stuff seems to be rather close to the hospital in general, so, if you've gone way far, you probably missed it.
Space Cat

Postby Footman99999 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Planning on adding fetishes? Great game btw
Footman99999

Postby madczad » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm not sure why, but the game get laggier and laggier the longer you run. I have to stop every half second or so just to make sure the game doesn't get extremely laggy. other than that I enjoy it
madczad
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects