Harley Quinn Project - Update (12/08/2015)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Harley Quinn Project - Update (12/08/2015)

Postby Black-Rose » Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I've been active on this forum, kind of drifted in and out of love with flash work over the last year or two. Got a lot of WIP stuff that I'm finally getting around to finishing. Anyway, I'll get to those in a minute.

After a long hiatus from the LoK forums, I'm returning to give you all a glimpse of my newest, ambitious project.
It will feature the gorgeous Harley Quinn and a number of famous batman villains. It will be more of an interactive flash animation at this moment in time, although i'm toying with the idea of adding game play and levels into the mix once the initial scenes are done.

The current scenes I have planned are:

Harley/Joker
Harley/Bane
Harley/Mr Freeze
Harley/Riddler/Deathstroke
Harley/Scarecrow

Each scene will have two or three positions, as well as varying speeds.

I've gone for high detail on the models, so expect zooms and different angles where possible...the days of being restricted to POV and Side on view are on their way out for me...it only took a couple of years!!!

I'll be utilizing voice acting from the arkham games and using clips from those...so lip syncing might take a bit of time.
When I have a completed scene I'll upload it but until then, only previews and WIP shots I'm afraid.

If anybody has ripped voice clips from the arkham games for any of the characters I've named, could you please help me out on that front

I'd love to know what you all think about this project, or if there any suggestions you might have for me?
I'll make a separate thread for my other completed flashes when I have a couple more finished.

UPDATE: 12/08/2015 - Harley Sprite Finished (Minus Hands!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Harley Teaser.swf [ 256.39 KiB | Viewed 5903 times ]

-Harley Sprite is finished with multiple possible perspectives (may need some tweaking down the line)
-Three Backgrounds complete
-Title Sequence Complete

Working on:
-Intro Sequence
-Villain Sprites
-Nude Version of Harley Sprites...her clothes will get ripped...
Last edited by Black-Rose on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Working On:
Harley Quinn Project - The Jokes on You
Attack On Titan Flash - Mikasa
Final Fantasy XIII Flash - Lightning

Potential Future Projects:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Interactive Flash Project
Pokemon Interactive Flash Game
Attack On Titan Flash - Annie
Black-Rose

Re: Black-Rose's Untitled Harley Quinn Project

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Tue May 19, 2015 10:41 am

Project looks interesting. I loved the 90's cartoon series, it where Harley was first introduced. I haven't played the new games, so I'm not familiar with that Harley, but It's kind of like the new 52 version. It's a nifty Idea, I'll keep an eye on this.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby ElPresidente » Wed May 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Harely/Ivy?
ElPresidente

Postby Black-Rose » Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 am

Ivy is a consideration. Really want to include her but I know plants will have to get involved and I don't know if I'm up to the task on that front. She's definitely not off the table, don't worry :)
Currently Working On:

Black-Rose

Postby Black-Rose » Sun May 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Second Perspective model is done, I will post that soon. Does anybody have any spare backgrounds? I'm mainly thinking warehouses, alleys...that sort of thing? If not obviously I'll make them, just figured I'd ask :)
Currently Working On:

Black-Rose

Re: Harley Quinn Project - Update (12/08/2015)

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:48 am

I like the Modern harley better, sexy AF lol. All kidding aside, you should probably stick with the classic harley art (provided this product isn't already dead) for all the die-hard old school fans of the original genre and if possible/desired, add a "new" Harley bonus skin that can be unlocked in game, or by doing some kind of new game+ for the newer generations. Also, Cat woman is a MUST! Ivy is important too, but you can't have a Batman villain les-scene without Harley x Catwoman. It's just sacrilege. Harley Quinn's gotzta eat dat pussy. :P
Kumokumo

Postby mgunter » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:53 pm

No catwoman and/or ivy? interesting.
mgunter

Postby HugelDude » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:14 pm

I think this is dead.
HugelDude

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 am

mm no progression well not everyone have free time for these kind of things....
anyways if there are plans of doing it, as I always do I suggest lesbian scenes lol
With ivy is not necesary the tentacles thing u can make them do regular lesbos like scissoring and pussy licking 69 etc...
also catwoman is a great idea :)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:26 am

Dead or not you never know if/when someone will come back to an old project, after all Rose already took one hiatus, so who's to say the tread is dead yet. Also another idea does come to me that perhaps Catwoman could also be a playable character (and yes Catwoman X poison ivy is a great mix, so i think that might be a good solution). Of course doing that would come with more work but.... I just think both of them are worthy of spotlight. Ivy would be nice though probably not a good idea. She's more of a dominatrix type and her animations would obviously be tricky with all the different "Plant-acles". This makes her a potentially tough project. Plus to re-itterate what i said earlier, she is not a victim type, she'd sooner dominate Bane then get seduced by Catwoman's charms :P
Kumokumo

Postby Black-Rose » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Apologies for leaving you all high and dry about a year ago - real life took over and it completely took me away from animating.
This project is still ongoing, though very little additional work has taken place beyond the state in which I left it. I'll update you all when I have more of it to show.
I'll be focusing on character making and sex poses over the next few weeks,so at the very least you should all have something to fap to sooner rather than later!

Here are the confirmed viIllains:
Bane
Joker

As for comments - I'll get to them now:
Kumokumo
I've never been crazy about the old harley quinn design, outside of the animated series anyway. I'm a sucker for the dip-dyed hair. Plus, with the way I animate and organise flash files, adding an extra skin would be a lot of work so it's very unlikely that i'll get around to that. I'll be re-assessing which villains will be having the way with poor little Harley, so Catwoman and Ivy are definitely on the table. I'm aiming for a non-con into con vibe with it, so Ivy fits that better than Catwoman, though I've never animated any lesbian stuff before so giving it a go might be interesting!
Catwoman won't be the main character of the flash, though I'm not ruling out a scene involving her. I agree that they're both worthy of their own flash and Harley does get more attention, I personally think that it's because her design is more stimulating. Catwoman has the personality down but in terms of cat based characters, I always found Black Cat from Spiderman more visually appealing.

ResidentLover2

Ivy, if she does make the new cut, will definitely have some plant based shenanigans going on - I'll be detailing all of this once I have a better idea of it myself.
Currently Working On:

Black-Rose

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:29 am

Alright, i'm glad you got back to us lol. Life happens XD
Anyways was cool of you to address the ideas we laid out, a lot of mine were just thoughts and opinions, etc. I don't know your degree of design skills or your "tastes" so the ideas i put out were simply to cover some bases that hadn't been laid out in case people hadn't thought about them. As for the extra skins/characters, if you don't think you're up for them i can respect that. It's a lot of work adding things like that, and if you do they should be final touches or after thoughts (unless of course they're an integral part of the game, like Daisy/Rose/Peach/Krystal from Peach's untold story for example.)

Anyways, all opinions aside this your game so go with it wherever you want. looking forward to seeing some content soon :P

(and fyi i'm totally with you on dip-dyed hair, it's just amazing) :D
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby PeppermintEyes » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:52 am

I would like to see Harley Quinn getting paired up with Batwoman. Or Vicki Vale. That would be an interesting pairing.
PeppermintEyes
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Think it was actually batgirl, but i didn't exactly watch the series(s) religiously or anything so i could be mistaken. Either way it's be an interesting pairing and it seems reasonable to me. Honestly i'm up for most anything except for the Batman Beyond shit.... Don't get me wrong i kinda liked it, but i just don't think it quite fits the whole meta of the genre i think Rose is going for. All canon aside, it would just look weird mixing present and future like that.
Kumokumo

Postby Black-Rose » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:51 am

A little W.I.P for one of the poses. Male parts are all placeholders from an old project.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Harley Pose 1 - Missionary.swf [ 25.51 KiB | Viewed 4350 times ]

Currently Working On:

Black-Rose

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:50 am

Not bad, it's definitely a good start. You have any ideas when we might be able to expect a rough alpha (or even just a single complete animation)? I know these things are fickle and any "deadline" is bound to be pushed back by some unforeseen events, but just for inquiry sake (and no pressure to rush it either) would you spitball it between 2-6 weeks, or 2-3 months? Or would you feel safer not putting a date to it? i plan to keep my eyes on this page either way, i just ask because there seem to be a lot of people vested in this project and i think it might help us to have a rough estimate (as long as we take it for what it is, and not an absolute deadline decreed by the heavens lol)

Also, something which i was unclear on. I assume this is going to be similar to these types of works https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2294 (i can't remember what these types of games are called so there's a link) and not a Fighter, Side-scroller, or [criminal] Life sim, right? I mean i'd like any of these, i only ask so we can be clear where you're going with this game.

Also on that note, someone really needs to make a Life sim, where you can actually do things like that, like go a luck draw to see if you successfully rob a bank, etc. that'd be pretty funny and if that IS the type of game you're aiming for, you should consider throwing something like that in. :P
Kumokumo

Postby PeppermintEyes » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:43 am

Kumokumo Wrote:Think it was actually batgirl, but i didn't exactly watch the series(s) religiously or anything so i could be mistaken.

Batwoman and Batgirls are two different characters.
PeppermintEyes
Newly Registered

Postby Black-Rose » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:52 pm

I won't give a rough deadline just because with work and everything, I don't get consistent free time to work on it - so I wouldn't want to get your hopes up at all. I will finish it though, part of why I posted was just to ease your minds on that. Provisionally, i'd say months - i've still got to make most of the assets. I will try and post a few complete animations, out of context of the narrative and likely without sound at that point, so you all get something more concrete to tide you over.

It will be an interactive narrative, think along the lines of Zone's or derpixon's work.
The basic premise is that the Joker decides to have a little fun with Harley - she wakes up alone in a dark room inside a warehouse. The Joker then gets his various 'friends' to have a go on her. At first she doesn't consent but gradually gets into the idea once she starts having fun.
The sex scenes will be linked with mostly still frame narrative slides, though some animation will lead into them. Each sex scene will have multiple poses and varying speeds, as well as a cumshot.

I'm unfortunately not particularly good with Actionscript, so making a game would be a huge demand right now. It is something I want to do though. Probably with the Pokemon flash when I get around to that. That will be more of a life sim type idea but the whole thing is little more than an idea at the moment, though I do have some fully animated pokemon sprites lying around.
Currently Working On:

Black-Rose

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Black-Rose Wrote:I won't give a rough deadline just because with work and everything, I don't get consistent free time to work on it - so I wouldn't want to get your hopes up at all. I will finish it though, part of why I posted was just to ease your minds on that. Provisionally, i'd say months - i've still got to make most of the assets. I will try and post a few complete animations, out of context of the narrative and likely without sound at that point, so you all get something more concrete to tide you over.

That's fair i suppose, i appreciate not wanting to give false hopes if your schedule is kinky (the other meaning obviously lol). But it is nice to confirm that you do intend on completing the game so thanks for giving us a heads-up on that, as well as laying out your idea for the type of game you have planned. Though i was interested in the concept, i was slightly hazy on what the actual game would be like so the clarity you gave was nice :)

PeppermintEyes Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:Think it was actually batgirl, but i didn't exactly watch the series(s) religiously or anything so i could be mistaken.

Batwoman and Batgirls are two different characters.

I wasn't aware they were two different people lol, thanks for clearing that up for me :)
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:16 am

So, how goes progress?
Kumokumo

Next

Return to Flash Projects