Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 βeta 1- Updated(01/31/2019)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha0.97 - Updated(06/08/2

Postby DraeneiLover » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:08 pm

I still find myself unable to play chapter one due to the same glitch. I have the latest flash-player installed, I recently cleared out my history and cache, I'm even on a different WiFi network. I cannot play the first chapter. I can get through the tutorial/intro scene just fine. But when it comes to actually clicking on an area to start my game play, all it does is advance time. It doesn't do anything else.

EDIT: I can however play part two without want problems, and I'm loving it
DraeneiLover
Newly Registered

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha0.97 - Updated(06/08/2

Postby Knotgames » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Space Cat Wrote: Great songs ^^

DraeneiLover Wrote:I still find myself unable to play chapter one due to the same glitch. I have the latest flash-player installed, I recently cleared out my history and cache, I'm even on a different WiFi network. I cannot play the first chapter. I can get through the tutorial/intro scene just fine. But when it comes to actually clicking on an area to start my game play, all it does is advance time. It doesn't do anything else.

Could be an old bug that we had at the beginning of the project and recently reappeared that if you didn't had a sound device on your computer (speakers, headphones...) make the game brake. For the next version we'll upload in a week or so (with more images, bug fixes and typos corrected), it will be fixed but to be more sure, we'll add a link with a .exe version to be more sure it works with one version ore the other.

Glad you like chapter 2 ^^ we are working on fights now, with a lot more features and hope it will be way funnier to play than on chapter 2
Knotgames

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha0.97 - Updated(07/06/2

Postby Knotgames » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:16 pm

We just uploaded the final version of chapter 1 ^^

We'll only publish another version adding the credits, correcting some typos and if it appears any bug, fixing it.

DraeneiLover Wrote:I still find myself unable to play chapter one due to the same glitch. I have the latest flash-player installed, I recently cleared out my history and cache, I'm even on a different WiFi network. I cannot play the first chapter. I can get through the tutorial/intro scene just fine. But when it comes to actually clicking on an area to start my game play, all it does is advance time. It doesn't do anything else.

You'll find the .exe version to download through Mega in chapter 1 section:

https://elanachampionoflust.blogspot.com.es/

Hope it work ^^
Knotgames

Postby DraeneiLover » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 am

Knotgames Wrote:We just uploaded the final version of chapter 1 ^^

We'll only publish another version adding the credits, correcting some typos and if it appears any bug, fixing it.

You'll find the .exe version to download through Mega in chapter 1 section:

https://elanachampionoflust.blogspot.com.es/

Hope it work ^^

Downloaded it, and it works just fine. Thank you!
DraeneiLover
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:24 am

Just did another speed run of chapter 1. Very nice to see most every thing filled out and stuff. I very much appreciate the .exe version. I REALLY hope you guys release .exe downloads for each chapter, once they are made available to the public. The .exe runs so much faster for me and doesn't get buggy. Seems every other week flash decides to work or not work for me.
Space Cat

Postby javila » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:01 am

Recently found this game, and I'm very impressed! It's not too difficult to figure out and the scenes are very well done, good job :)

Also, I heard there's a way to access a gallery in chapter 1. Is this true? If so then how do I find it?
javila
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 am

javila Wrote:Recently found this game, and I'm very impressed! It's not too difficult to figure out and the scenes are very well done, good job :)

Also, I heard there's a way to access a gallery in chapter 1. Is this true? If so then how do I find it?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In the barn, get the shovel. use it at Elana's nest. some night after, ride the villager you catch in Elana's nest. complete the ritual while riding. make sure to have 100% influence in the houses area. in houses area find same villager you befriended at Elana's nest.
Space Cat

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha1 - Updated(08/04/2017

Postby Knotgames » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Just did another speed run of chapter 1. Very nice to see most every thing filled out and stuff. I very much appreciate the .exe version. I REALLY hope you guys release .exe downloads for each chapter, once they are made available to the public. The .exe runs so much faster for me and doesn't get buggy. Seems every other week flash decides to work or not work for me.

Glad it works better. From now on, we'll make public after a month our posts from Patreon where the versions are posted to always have available to download the .exe and the .swf file.

Recently found this game, and I'm very impressed! It's not too difficult to figure out and the scenes are very well done, good job :)

Thanks! Glad you like it. About the gallery it is as Space cat said. It starts more or less when you have 33% of total influence on the village.

By the way we just uploaded a new version of chapter 1 ^^
Knotgames

Postby Abadok » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:25 pm

When can we expect Chapter 2 to come out?
Abadok

Postby Knotgames » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

Abadok Wrote:When can we expect Chapter 2 to come out?

Fully finished, in a year or so but we have already released some alphas of it with quite a bit content.
Knotgames

Postby Samus85aran » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:10 am

Some body can explain me the way to get money of the people because i don't understand this part.i always lose influence even if a had the 100%
Samus85aran

Postby Knotgames » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:19 am

Samus85aran Wrote:Some body can explain me the way to get money of the people because i don't understand this part.i always lose influence even if a had the 100%

Didn't work well for some people but it should be fixed on next version. Even so, you'll find two eel pies in your inventory. You can sell them to Rala (once you can access to her shop after her events) and buy the special objects inthe renegades village during night. With this objects you'll be able to farm components during night and then sell them to Rala to have more money.
Knotgames

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha12 - Updated(09/06/201

Postby Space Cat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 am

Just adding feedback notes as I play some of chapter 2 alpha 12. Not much time for fun with the storms going on.

Love the new combat system. I really like that instead of having to avoid being caught, you are free to work on the villagers and build up your stats and influence. I really like the way you have the guards moving around certain marked locations. This allows much better control for avoiding fights when you aren't prepared. Also this means the fighting doesn't get in the way of working on the villagers. I never liked that I had to constantly avoid fights in every area, WHILE trying to influence the villagers. That was a real pain in the ass and took away from the fun of the game. Much better the way you have it set up now. The guards moving from place to place give the game a much more old school RPG feel, which I love. I probably said it before but I also really like that you have to level up individual villagers. Makes it much more personal and fun. Also makes sense.

New fight animations look fantastic! Looking forward to more. I wish you had the option though, of letting them loop so you can enjoy them OR clicking and skipping passed them real quick if you are in a hurry to win the fight. I also appreciate how you start with potions already. Though the amount of health restored by them is too low, in my opinion. Right now it's almost the same amount that just one attack will take away.

If I'm not mistaken, that seemed like a possible homo scene in the houses area with the 2 guys sitting on the wall. If so, I appreciate it. I'll have to see where that one goes. Would be nice if it was. Even it's only hinted at. I understand mostly straight people play this game, so I have no demands. at least a hint of diversity would be nice though. ^_^ heh

really like that you get codes to enter after beating an area. Very useful. Cheat codes not activated yet on this version? I didn't get a screen to enter text when I pressed enter.

Love the elve village. Great to see more areas getting created.

New graphic for the stealing game is very nice. I like it a lot actually. The difficulty level for the game is a good balance too. Easy enough to build up money quickly but not too easy.

Got a glitch when I tried to go into the renegades food store house at night to buy items. Boob job art was flickering and glitching out.

Well that's all I had time to play for now.
Space Cat

Postby Knotgames » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:35 am

Space Cat Wrote:Just adding feedback notes as I play some of chapter 2 alpha 12. Not much time for fun with the storms going on.

Love the new combat system. I really like that instead of having to avoid being caught, you are free to work on the villagers and build up your stats and influence. I really like the way you have the guards moving around certain marked locations. This allows much better control for avoiding fights when you aren't prepared. Also this means the fighting doesn't get in the way of working on the villagers. I never liked that I had to constantly avoid fights in every area, WHILE trying to influence the villagers. That was a real pain in the ass and took away from the fun of the game. Much better the way you have it set up now. The guards moving from place to place give the game a much more old school RPG feel, which I love. I probably said it before but I also really like that you have to level up individual villagers. Makes it much more personal and fun. Also makes sense.

New fight animations look fantastic! Looking forward to more. I wish you had the option though, of letting them loop so you can enjoy them OR clicking and skipping passed them real quick if you are in a hurry to win the fight. I also appreciate how you start with potions already. Though the amount of health restored by them is too low, in my opinion. Right now it's almost the same amount that just one attack will take away.

If I'm not mistaken, that seemed like a possible homo scene in the houses area with the 2 guys sitting on the wall. If so, I appreciate it. I'll have to see where that one goes. Would be nice if it was. Even it's only hinted at. I understand mostly straight people play this game, so I have no demands. at least a hint of diversity would be nice though. ^_^ heh

really like that you get codes to enter after beating an area. Very useful. Cheat codes not activated yet on this version? I didn't get a screen to enter text when I pressed enter.

Love the elve village. Great to see more areas getting created.

New graphic for the stealing game is very nice. I like it a lot actually. The difficulty level for the game is a good balance too. Easy enough to build up money quickly but not too easy.

Got a glitch when I tried to go into the renegades food store house at night to buy items. Boob job art was flickering and glitching out.

Well that's all I had time to play for now.

Damn, sorry. We thought we answered your comment.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

The codes must be entered with the key "0" this time and the glitch is already fixed in next version.
Knotgames

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Okay, so i know that In Progress games have issues - a random bug here and there, under construction placeholders and what not.
And I love the game very much, skimmed through the first one (and apparently missed the Fire bloke).
As i play the second chapter i keep running into an issue - How do i heal Spirit of Lust? His health doesn't regenerate like Elanas. Other spirits can be healed by their bottled essence, but Lust doesn't have one. So I used his power and now every time at the start of the battle he vanishes. His HP reads -217 now.

Another thing - is it just me or there is no actual fee for freeing villagers? I just click them and that's it.
And another thing - is the fire bloke (Feral Rage spirit at the springs) still there? Must i increase Influence over market first for it to appear?

One more thing - Will Elana be able to Influence enemies into doing her work for her during combat later? Edit: Unlocked a spirit that seems to do it but it doesn't have the same Oomph. Also they seem weak imo, can they be leveled up?
Darian
Newly Registered

Postby Knotgames » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Darian Wrote:Okay, so i know that In Progress games have issues - a random bug here and there, under construction placeholders and what not.
And I love the game very much, skimmed through the first one (and apparently missed the Fire bloke).
As i play the second chapter i keep running into an issue - How do i heal Spirit of Lust? His health doesn't regenerate like Elanas. Other spirits can be healed by their bottled essence, but Lust doesn't have one. So I used his power and now every time at the start of the battle he vanishes. His HP reads -217 now.

Another thing - is it just me or there is no actual fee for freeing villagers? I just click them and that's it.
And another thing - is the fire bloke (Feral Rage spirit at the springs) still there? Must i increase Influence over market first for it to appear?

One more thing - Will Elana be able to Influence enemies into doing her work for her during combat later? Edit: Unlocked a spirit that seems to do it but it doesn't have the same Oomph. Also they seem weak imo, can they be leveled up?

We are working to fix and implement missing parts ^^

The spirit of lust is mostly a place holder in combat but it's planed to add a way to heal him (not implemented though)
The fee to free the villagers is not implemented because of the stage of the game and, the intention to make things that will be needed to do through different alphas, easier.
The rage spirit now can be created in an humanoid form. Now the hot springs will have some other stories and maybe some reminiscence of the old rage spirit but it's not implemented yet.
The different spirits will help Elana to fight. They are weaker but have different kind of attacks that can be combined to plan strategies. It will be a way to make them stronger in future but it's not implemented yet.

Hope I have answered all your questions.
Knotgames

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:55 am

Knotgames Wrote:Hope I have answered all your questions.

Thank you, yes you did.
Darian
Newly Registered

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha133 - Updated(11/04/20

Postby Knotgames » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:33 am

Just uploaded a new version ^^

Also we made a rough list of what it's left on chapter two and what you cant expect of each alpha. Just in case you wonder.

Some of you may wonder and some of you already asked... What is left on chapter 2?

So here is a rough list of the big blocks left on chapter two and a rough description of what you can expect on every alpha.

Blocks of chapter 2 left:
· Castle
· Church
· Academy
· Hot springs
· More beach
· Castle archives.
· Training area.
· Room in the church.
· Crypt.
· Blacksmith.
· The seer.
· Church of Elana.
· Tavern managing.
· Night events (triple?).
· Sleep/dream events
· Under the sea (still a lot to think about this).
· More elven events (more or less the double).
· Wild people.
· Renegades arena.
· Renegades military camp.
· Demon's war.
· Demon's dimension.
· Finish spirits.
· Finish objects.
· Card game.
· Mage boss.
· Priest boss.
· Warrior boss.
· Demon boss.
· Aly and Lily (not real sisters by the way, no one is relative to any one in this island of clones).
· Loola.
· King and Queen.
· Archmage.
· Holy Belle.
· Jenara.
· Morrow.
· Some more of Scylla.
· Jane.
· Ending.

What can you expect of a month/month and a half alpha?

Every alpha will have, more or less 2-4 points of this lists, 5,000 to 15,000 word for events, 15 to 30 images and 2 to 4 animations.

Even so coding, writing and drawing it's not an exact science. Some of the blocks of the list could take a full month of work and some, because of story matters can't be fully finished in the same release. We also work on events from the polls, reward events and, even working to publish regular updates, all the work we do can't always be reflected on the monthly alpha.

Some of the points could disappear or change during the development.
Knotgames

Postby Soren81648 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:36 am

First post on the site and I know this will be a bit stupid sounding but I am wondering how to use potions on Elana (On Chapter 2), the only thing I seem to be able to use the potions I create in the Alchemy station is to give as a gift to the potion witch in the forest.

My other question is in the academy their is the alchemy area to the left, the headmaster's office in the middle. The place to the right seems to be setup for something with
a single item and what I believe is for possible modifications considering the image of people in the pods. So I am wondering what that place is for (I have tried clicking
on potions and essence jars while in the menu for it but nothing seems to happen)

If you could give me some advice on those I would appreciate it.

I played the first one and loved it, the second is also really good but haven't even gotten to the beasts that I fight at night yet.
Soren81648
Newly Registered

Postby Knotgames » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Soren81648 Wrote:First post on the site and I know this will be a bit stupid sounding but I am wondering how to use potions on Elana (On Chapter 2), the only thing I seem to be able to use the potions I create in the Alchemy station is to give as a gift to the potion witch in the forest.

My other question is in the academy their is the alchemy area to the left, the headmaster's office in the middle. The place to the right seems to be setup for something with
a single item and what I believe is for possible modifications considering the image of people in the pods. So I am wondering what that place is for (I have tried clicking
on potions and essence jars while in the menu for it but nothing seems to happen)

If you could give me some advice on those I would appreciate it.

I played the first one and loved it, the second is also really good but haven't even gotten to the beasts that I fight at night yet.

Not stupid question at all :) Since we have a lot of elements and mechanics are still half developed there is a huge lack of in-game explanations.

Right now the only use for the items crafted is give gifts to Rala (maybe you can craft health potions or such simple things but nothing more yet) and the other place in the academy, the cloning room, is used to create spirits. You were actually using the right item, the essences in the jars, but you need to have 10 of the same kind to create a spirit. This spirits will help you during fights and some of them unlock some parts of the story.

Hope it help!
Knotgames

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects