Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 βeta 1- Updated(01/31/2019)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 βeta 1- Updated(01/31/2019)

Postby Knotgames » Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi there! We are Knot games, a small team developing adult video games. Actually, we're working on our first video game, but we've divided it in chapters so there's a lot of playable content.
Game divided in 3 chapters where the player will control Elana, the champion of lust, helping her to fulfil her mission. The game is made to be played in a Pc but, once in a while, we publish an android version (with much low frequency than the Pc's ones).
The game can be played in English or Spanish.
Newgrounds
Patreon
Twitter
Blog
titol ch2 2 700.jpg

Thousands years ago, in a forgotten island, thanks to the dark arts and by a mad king's order, the lust and passion energies were removed from mankind.
Years past and the removed lust energy concentrated, becoming aware of itself and finally turning into a physical form. Once it was ready, it took a fairy as her champion that will accomplish the quest to return the lust where it should be, inside every inhabitant of the island...

--->Chapter1
Plot:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Elana meets the Spirit of Lust and obtains new powers and skills to practice and learn from.
Happily, she tries to bring the energy of lust back to the villagers. Villagers that never have seen anything alike, thus will bring some changes to their society. In her way she will find new friends whose minds are much more open than the average villagers. But, not all is fun and games, there are forces and traditions root in the island that will confront the fairy, forces that Elana must face if she wants to succeed.
sueltas.jpg

--->Chapter2
Plot:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

When Elana was about to succeed in her quest, the Supreme Sister Jane organises a new stability control force, the Peace Guard, a fierce force that brings fear to the villagers' hearts.
The frightened villagers feel also ashamed and Elana will have to double her efforts to achieve her goals. In addition, Elana's arts are not new for them, and they have started to develop their own tastes and preferences, making Elana's quest harder to fulfil.
With a set of new powers, Elana will have to influence her island folks again as she fights against the Peace Guard, but this time she won't be alone. She will be able to earn enough friendship with her island mates to help her in the fights. Also, she will gather some energies to create new spirits to assist her.
New areas of the island, new races, new forces and new threats awaits her in this new adventure.
combo ch2.jpg
Last edited by Knotgames on Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 62 times in total.
Knotgames

Re: Elana Champion of Lust

Postby VintageBass » Sat May 02, 2015 8:22 pm

... Forgetting some things about the game, I'm loving the art! This looks amazing! It's simply beautiful!

As for the text, I could help out in that. It shouldn't be too hard to fix up now, and the quality of this will definitely jump! I'm absolutely enjoying this and can't wait for more!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Oh dang, this looks epic. I can fap to this. I bet our heroine will probably evolve into some sort of busty succubus, right? >:D
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Awesome. The art style seems pretty good, and the plot doesn't annoy the shit out of me. I'll be looking forward to great things.
Lucky777

Postby Knotgames » Sat May 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks! we will work to make a great game!!
And a little help with the text would be gratifying! :D :D
Knotgames

Postby VintageBass » Sat May 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Knotgames Wrote:Thanks! we will work to make a great game!!
And a little help with the text would be gratifying! :D :D

Well if there's a way we can discuss how to fix up the text, I'll be happy to discuss it privately, but since you're new you're going to need some extra posts in before you can send PMs. Either way, you have a nice game and really amazing art at hand, I like the system and the prologue's pretty enjoyable. Just need to fix up the grammar just a bit and then we're good!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Sat May 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Yeah, it's only the text that needs major fixing, but that's about it really so far. BTW, love your username cause I thought it was a reference to some sort of furry hentai XD
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby m3rchant » Sun May 03, 2015 3:13 am

Hey, first off love the game so far... except for that horrible English! Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi. :oops:
Second, if you don't already have enough offers from others, I would love to spell-and-grammar check for you.
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Postby VintageBass » Sun May 03, 2015 4:04 am

m3rchant Wrote:Hey, first off love the game so far... except for that horrible English! Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi. :oops:
Second, if you don't already have enough offers from others, I would love to spell-and-grammar check for you.

Well I asked first, but it doesn't mean that it's just going to be me working alone with the people on this. The more hands, the better, right? Plus I make my mistakes, so having someone else to catch them will be great!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Train1305 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:52 am

One of the most beautiful art-work I came across after a long time.
Train1305

Postby Mellybean » Sun May 03, 2015 9:04 am

This game has actually brought me out of my creepy-shadow-lurking to post a comment.

I tend to like to keep my perversions to myself, you see. xD

But this game... is just... precious. Engrish, aside, it's adorable and has so much potential.

And, If you are interested in having someone proofread your typos and grammar, I'll even offer to help with that. I'm that interested in seeing where you plan to take this little game of yours. :)
Mellybean
Newly Registered

Postby 7aman » Sun May 03, 2015 10:50 am

Omg yess can't wait for more! Best of luck on this project it looks amazing. :D
7aman

Postby nemoudeis » Sun May 03, 2015 12:24 pm

I want to support you. This project deserves funding. But I cannot find your blog nor your patreon. And the buttons supposed to get me there do not work.
Excuse my English, I'm French.
nemoudeis

Postby Greekheart » Sun May 03, 2015 12:58 pm

This looks quite good. Albeit I'm not a fan of the blueberry mode.
Greekheart

Postby loshi1505 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm

looking DAMN GOOD! love the art style and facial expressions! :D

now all it needs is some game play. ;)

keep it up because this look damn good~! :mrgreen:
loshi1505

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sun May 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Now that was a pretty awesome start. Kudos!
Looking forward to it!
(Her hair on the first scene, part two could use a little bit of synchronizing, though)
UnLimiTeD

Postby Knotgames » Sun May 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Thanks everyone for your opinions and interest.
Also thanks to the people who offered to help us , we have it in mind and we are working on it.
nemoudeis Wrote:I want to support you. This project deserves funding. But I cannot find your blog nor your patreon. And the buttons supposed to get me there do not work.

Thank you, I updated the main post with de blog’s URL ;)
Knotgames

Postby hoboy » Sun May 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Amazing concept and start. Artwork gorgeous. Can't wait to start "influencing" areas - let's start with a tavern orgy! Work our way up to the clergy and start with the nuns!
hoboy

Postby Bartangelus » Mon May 04, 2015 3:22 am

Amazing game so far.

The fairy is not only super sexy but also cute and funny.

Art is gorgeous and animation really good too. Some music (with a mute button) would be cool but it's still on early development so maybe you are considering it.

Excited to see what will come next !!
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby Knotgames » Mon May 04, 2015 10:47 am

Greekheart Wrote:This looks quite good. Albeit I'm not a fan of the blueberry mode.

Thank you! and don't worry about it, there will be female citizens, for example the witch (personally,I love this one :D) and a lot of other characters with a wide range of colors ^^

Bartangelus Wrote:Amazing game so far.

The fairy is not only super sexy but also cute and funny.

Art is gorgeous and animation really good too. Some music (with a mute button) would be cool but it's still on early development so maybe you are considering it.

Excited to see what will come next !!

Thanks! yes we have in mind put music and sounds in the future :)
Knotgames

Next

Return to Flash Projects