Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 βeta 1- Updated(01/31/2019)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Elana Champion of Lust-Updated(05/29/2015)

Postby Technobummer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:18 am

Well done! I've taken a peek at the artwork, and I have to say, it's really very impressive. This game has great potential, and I can't wait to see how it comes along.

One thing I'd like to stress though; please don't rush production of this project, I've seen it said multiple times in multiple threads and I'm sure-as-hell gonna repeat myself: quality over quantity. Even if you feel pressured to update something, just remember, there are NO deadlines, you're free to take as long as you'd like.
Technobummer
Newly Registered

Postby oneeyezero » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Looks amazing, keep up the good work.
oneeyezero

Postby Knotgames » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:23 pm

Technobummer Wrote:Well done! I've taken a peek at the artwork, and I have to say, it's really very impressive. This game has great potential, and I can't wait to see how it comes along.

One thing I'd like to stress though; please don't rush production of this project, I've seen it said multiple times in multiple threads and I'm sure-as-hell gonna repeat myself: quality over quantity. Even if you feel pressured to update something, just remember, there are NO deadlines, you're free to take as long as you'd like.

It's nice to listen this sometimes ^^. We are trying (not always successful) find the balance between quality and quantity :P

oneeyezero Wrote:Looks amazing, keep up the good work.

Thank you!
Knotgames

Re: Elana Champion of Lust-Updated(06/12/2015)

Postby Knotgames » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:49 pm

We have been talking with the people from http://www.listentopo.com and they let us use their audios for the game :mrgreen:
Knotgames

Postby chill predator » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:12 am

some of this work is as good as Breeding season.BlogSpot.com work good job.
chill predator
Newly Registered

Postby Knotgames » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 pm

chill predator Wrote:some of this work is as good as Breeding season.BlogSpot.com work good job.

Thank you, we're doing the best we can! ^^
Knotgames

Re: Elana Champion of Lust-Updated(06/25/2015)

Postby HohesHaus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:24 am

Looks very promising, but it would be good if you could actually play a little bit. When do you intend to upload a playable version? Ah and btw. please add a button to skip the intro ^^
HohesHaus

Re: Elana Champion of Lust-Updated(06/25/2015)

Postby Knotgames » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:04 am

HohesHaus Wrote:Looks very promising, but it would be good if you could actually play a little bit. When do you intend to upload a playable version? Ah and btw. please add a button to skip the intro ^^

haha, perfect timing. We've just updated it :)
Thanks!
Knotgames

Re: Elana Champion of Lust (ALPHA0.8)-Updated(06/30/2015)

Postby king-cj - papa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:46 pm

good game so far , love the concept art of her succubus transformations .. dialog and story line are top notch , looking forward to updates and you adding the magic and so on .. hope this is a long and replayable fap game .your intro scean is Hot. Elana covered in cum and smiling was legit , the town has evolved a lot sence last update so I know you guys are working , the sceans where elana kiss or beat off a villagers , idea great.. can you make the scens longer like the intro scean , with cloths sheading and dialog . her beating off male and female villagers is good although I was thinking if this fairy nymph was gonna put in effort to saduce and get villager to private place and get them to take there closths off she might jerk them off/ play wit there pussey for a sec but that slutty nymph would have that dicc or cunt in her moulth asap. It would make sence if she was doing oral vag anal on first sceans especially if she met one of the hung guys , also liked how you had multiple different villagers whith different size equipment , was wondering if youd add randomly generated scenario's to complement randomly generated character's , adding like 10 sceans to each action like ghossip , touch , kiss , fucc options would make game emidiatly high quality erotic and replayable , I know you were looking for comments and feedback , id only give you sugjestions not critisesem because your doing a really good job so far.. strong complement on game . cum animations you use during jerk off sceans though that like continues stream isn't as fapable as a few quick splashes that land on her giving her opportunity to smile and whisper seductive things as scean end ... solid 10 so far
king-cj - papa
Newly Registered

Postby loshi1505 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 am

game structure looks good. keep the updates coming! ;)
loshi1505

Postby Knotgames » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 pm

king-cj - papa Wrote:good game so far , love the concept art of her succubus transformations .. dialog and story line are top notch , looking forward to updates and you adding the magic and so on .. hope this is a long and replayable fap game .your intro scean is Hot. Elana covered in cum and smiling was legit , the town has evolved a lot sence last update so I know you guys are working

Thanks!

king-cj - papa Wrote:the sceans where elana kiss or beat off a villagers , idea great.. can you make the scens longer like the intro scean , with cloths sheading and dialog.
Her beating off male and female villagers is good although I was thinking if this fairy nymph was gonna put in effort to saduce and get villager to private place and get them to take there closths off she might jerk them off/ play wit there pussey for a sec but that slutty nymph would have that dicc or cunt in her moulth asap. It would make sence if she was doing oral vag anal on first sceans especially if she met one of the hung guys, also liked how you had multiple different villagers whith different size equipment

These are a game mechanics if we lengthen more these scenes the game will be too slow. if we had to click 20 times to finish the clip...
Also we will implement long scenes with important pgs or especial events.:D

king-cj - papa Wrote:was wondering if youd add randomly generated scenario's to complement randomly generated character's , adding like 10 sceans to each action like ghossip , touch , kiss , fucc options would make game emidiatly high quality erotic and replayable

For now there be ten scenarios, one for each area. In the future it's likely to be more. ^^

king-cj - papa Wrote:I know you were looking for comments and feedback , id only give you sugjestions not critisesem because your doing a really good job so far.. strong complement on game . cum animations you use during jerk off sceans though that like continues stream isn't as fapable as a few quick splashes that land on her giving her opportunity to smile and whisper seductive things as scean end ... solid 10 so far

Thanks again! All are good ideas, we will think about it :)
Knotgames

Postby Knotgames » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm

loshi1505 Wrote:game structure looks good. keep the updates coming! ;)

Thank you! ^^ yes we will.
Knotgames

Postby Bartangelus » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:06 am

king-cj - papa Wrote:the sceans where elana kiss or beat off a villagers , idea great.. can you make the scens longer like the intro scean , with cloths sheading and dialog.
Her beating off male and female villagers is good although I was thinking if this fairy nymph was gonna put in effort to saduce and get villager to private place and get them to take there closths off she might jerk them off/ play wit there pussey for a sec but that slutty nymph would have that dicc or cunt in her moulth asap. It would make sence if she was doing oral vag anal on first sceans especially if she met one of the hung guys, also liked how you had multiple different villagers whith different size equipment

These are a game mechanics if we lengthen more these scenes the game will be too slow. if we had to click 20 times to finish the clip...

What about a skip option then ?
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby Knotgames » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 am

Bartangelus Wrote:

What about a skip option then ?

It could be but maybe we'll just add some text. It will have a lot of more actions and we prefer make more things to make a bigger picture of the game. If all scenes can be longer and with more animations will be perfect but this means a ton of work and also increase the weight of the file for actions that are just the beginner ones of Elana. Maybe in future.
Knotgames

Postby coolness32 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Played it for a while. Very nice game. Fun and good art work! Gameplay is a little repetitive right now, but I'm certain that won't be the case as the game is worked on more!

I couldn't find a save button anywhere, there was one during the explanation but while I was playing it wasn't in that spot anymore. I also wasn't gaining any exp. I feel these were just present in the version of the game I played here.

Keep up the good work! It's amazing so far!
coolness32

Postby Chaotos » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:08 pm

I like many of the games on LoK, but yours is a very refreshing game. The art is top notch, the animation is smooth, and I like the mechanics. I am eagerly awaiting the next update just to see what you guys do next!

What I can't wait to see is magic, the inventory, and experience.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Chaotos
Newly Registered

Postby Knotgames » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:34 pm

coolness32 Wrote:Played it for a while. Very nice game. Fun and good art work! Gameplay is a little repetitive right now, but I'm certain that won't be the case as the game is worked on more!

I couldn't find a save button anywhere, there was one during the explanation but while I was playing it wasn't in that spot anymore. I also wasn't gaining any exp. I feel these were just present in the version of the game I played here.

Keep up the good work! It's amazing so far!

Thanks!!
yes, in a future we will add more things to do and see, like talents trees, exp values etc :D
For now some buttons, actions, menus and other things that are in the tutorial aren't implemented in the game yet, but there will be in a future.

Chaotos Wrote:I like many of the games on LoK, but yours is a very refreshing game. The art is top notch, the animation is smooth, and I like the mechanics. I am eagerly awaiting the next update just to see what you guys do next!

What I can't wait to see is magic, the inventory, and experience.

Thanks for all the hard work!

thank you!
In the next update you will see some things that you mentioned. ^^
Knotgames

Postby Peneciraptor » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 pm

I love this project, I wish you much encouragement
Peneciraptor

Postby Knotgames » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Peneciraptor Wrote:I love this project, I wish you much encouragement

Thanks!!
Soon, in a few days we will update ^^
Knotgames

Postby Emily21 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:25 pm

I like the characters. It's interesting.
Emily21

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects