Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 βeta 1- Updated(01/31/2019)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Elana Champion of Lust (ALPHA266)-Updated(08/02/2016)

Postby Space Cat » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 am

Lucky777 Wrote:
Space Cat Wrote:would that really require a toggle?

I expect so.

Oh the baptist church would be so proud.
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 am

Ok got to the final boss again, this time WITH magic. I only have 3 magic actions available to me. I'm assuming there are only 3 magic attacks implemented right now?

Still got beat at the 3rd boss phase. I read you're going to be adding stronger potions. That will help, however, I think you should add Elana being able to make 2 moves per turn in battle. This would make battles much more diverse and interesting since, as I can see it, there's only one way I'm going to beat the final boss and that's by spamming spirit form. That means I only have 1 attack available while in spirit form, wind. So it's going to be a pretty boring battle. Just staying in spirit form, attacking with wind and using potions. If, once Elana reached a certain level in training, she could move twice per turn, it would make available using physical attacks as well. I could use a physical attack, then use spirit form or use a potion then use an attack. there are many many more combinations, if you could move 2 times per turn. Kinda seems like a waste of all those physical attacks, if they aren't going to be used much, if at all, in the final boss battle. Being able to move only once per turn, means I have little incentive to do anything other than use spirit form, so I don't get beat.
Space Cat

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:28 am

Love the how many promising projects are in the works at the moment. I'm not only keeping my eyes on big games like this and Peach's tale, but also smaller things (not in terms of "good" but rather as in budding works that aren't as far along) such as Slave Lord (surprisingly good), Space paws (glad to see it picked back up), and a few others. Of course i also watch for any and all things GoRepeat and Corta, i really love their projects. Also any news on Playshapes? did he retire or something cause i haven't seen anything from him in a while....

Anyways, great game knot. And as for f-ing the sheep, that was mainly a joke. For some reason sheep are one of the few farm animals that aren't common in "That" genre. But i do stand by that it'd be pretty hilarious if there was a scene with the sheep and multiple choices, one of which leading to the sheep charging her and head-butting her lady parts, and putting her out for the night (like the guard scene, though that last part is optional). The idea of Elena getting "rammed" like that is just too funny, especially if it's an ewe rather than a ram. The ram would have a more violent tone, where as an ewe (female sheep for those who don't know) is just plain funny. :P

But then again i'm not one of your high pledge patrons, so i'd actually be pretty humbled if that somehow made it into the game...
I'm not exactly sure where the line between community suggestions and patron scene requests is drawn, but either way i just wanted to throw the idea out. :roll:
Last edited by Kumokumo on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Space Cat » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:16 am

Knotgames Wrote:Wow! How many text to read!!! XD
First... Thank you all for your comments ^^

Space Cat Wrote:One thing I've been putting off mentioning but I will now. This game seems to have a case of the “not gays”. There are a lot of girl on girl scenes (yes they're awesome) but no male on male anything, anywhere. Now, I'm not asking for wild gay orgies but a few mild animations/pics would be nice to show Elana's magic is sexually liberating the people, not just giving them a radically different flavor of oppression. If girls are going bi, men should too, at least a little.

You, are right here. We'll probably add some soft event at least.

That would be very nice indeed. As I said, I'm more interested in seeing loving type stuff, over stuff that's super explicit.
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:46 am

Got more audio content for ya:

Let me know what you all think.

I'm thinking mountains or temple or sea or something. I can always modify it, if there's a very specific place it's wanted.

By the way, I think it would be awesome, if at some point, Elana gets to go into the ocean. x3

hope you like :)
Last edited by Space Cat on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:Love the how many promising projects are in the works at the moment. I'm not only keeping my eyes on big games like this and Peach's tale, but also smaller things (not in terms of "good" but rather as in budding works that aren't as far along) such as Slave Lord (surprisingly good), Space paws (glad to see it picked back up), and a few others. Of course i also watch for any and all things GoRepeat and Corta, i really love their projects. Also any news on Playshapes? did he retire or something cause i haven't seen anything from him in a while....

Anyways, great game knot. And as for f-ing the sheep, that was mainly a joke. For some reason sheep are one of the few farm animals that aren't common in "That" genre. But i do stand by that it'd be pretty hilarious if there was a scene with the sheep and multiple choices, one of which leading to the sheep charging her and head-butting her lady parts, and putting her out for the night (like the guard scene, though that last part is optional). The idea of Elena getting "rammed" like that is just too funny, especially if it's an ewe rather than a ram. The ram would have a more violent tone, where as an ewe (female sheep for those who don't know) is just plain funny. :P

But then again i'm not one of your high pledge patrons, so i'd actually be pretty humbled if that somehow made it into the game...
I'm not exactly sure where the line between community suggestions and patron scene requests is drawn, but either way i just wanted to throw the idea out. :roll:

It's an exciting time for games and independent production in general. Just wish it was easier to network and find the stuff one's looking for. I've got loads of music I'd love to spread around in games and such but finding where to drop it hasn't been straightforward. On a side note, it's also hard to find some of the better pron projects. Most good looking adds just bring you to ripoff sites that want your CC info. I only found this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
by accident while poking around blogs recommended from this game:
Heck I only found LOK forum because of something on newgrounds.

Maybe Elana's magic doesn't work well on animals. Green dick could warm her about it and she could try it anyway on the sheep and have it go nuts and ram her. Would get your idea in there, as well as explain why there isn't rampant animal sex going on with all that Elana's doing (unless knot games changes their mind for some reason). After all, the farm animals probably drink the same water as the people. You know, the water Elana's been polluting. I don't know. maybe if the animals drink enough of it they'll morph into half animal/humanoid things that run around at night. we got mermaids already, so, why not *shrugs*
Space Cat

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Ya that might be interesting, though i think seeing as how the world has elves and witches, mermen are probably just another explainable part of that world's fauna. Though i was a tad fuzzy on the implications the scene made, it looked to me that the humans already had some preconceived myths about how mermen sucked your soul. If they were made by elena though, i suppose that might be interesting. Though i'm glad to see someone agrees with me on that sheep thing. I don't know why i wanna see elena get get muff-punched by a fluff-bunch (lol) so badly, i just do. XD

And yea, i never would have found out about this site without an offsite game. There's a thread i have where i explain more about that (think it might even have been this one lol) but yea, if i hadn't followed the breadcrumbs from LoK, Dusty's Castle, and SnT all back to this site, i never would have even been interested in forum pages like this. I mean, i've honestly only made/posted on 2 to 4 times outside this website in my life. But i guess it just takes something you're passionate about to give you the kick you need to do something... :P
Kumokumo

Postby Space Cat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:39 am

Kumokumo Wrote:Ya that might be interesting, though i think seeing as how the world has elves and witches, mermen are probably just another explainable part of that world's fauna. Though i was a tad fuzzy on the implications the scene made, it looked to me that the humans already had some preconceived myths about how mermen sucked your soul. If they were made by elena though, i suppose that might be interesting. Though i'm glad to see someone agrees with me on that sheep thing. I don't know why i wanna see elena get get muff-punched by a fluff-bunch (lol) so badly, i just do. XD

And yea, i never would have found out about this site without an offsite game. There's a thread i have where i explain more about that (think it might even have been this one lol) but yea, if i hadn't followed the breadcrumbs from LoK, Dusty's Castle, and SnT all back to this site, i never would have even been interested in forum pages like this. I mean, i've honestly only made/posted on 2 to 4 times outside this website in my life. But i guess it just takes something you're passionate about to give you the kick you need to do something... :P

I still have no clue what the whole soul sucking thing is about in this game. It seems like purely a joke but then you run into the soul sucker woman at night and it's obviously not, so, yeah no clue. I would think soul suckers would go for the mouth not the cock. Maybe that's why the lady at night is the only one to be taken as a real threat. Speaking of which, that wood mask ritual thing at night is fucking spooky. Much more disturbing than the arch mage.
Space Cat

Postby Kumokumo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:45 am

Well they're clearly cultists/ritualists so..... Yea they're kinda supposed to be unsettling XD

(great job on that scene btw Knot. Despite how confusing it was, the imagery was amazing. It really sucked me into elena's mindset there.)

Which reminds me, I'd really like to see what happens to the soul stealer after she's "cured" by spirit. Hope that's gonna be a thing :D
Kumokumo

Postby Zatheus » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:52 am

Okay, that final boss...It's hard enough with all his damage, but add 2 healers and it becomes unbeatable, can you even win that fight? It would be nice if any of the spells would be able to take less damage for a couple turns or to reduce healing done/received, otherwise i just can't see how. Managed to leave them without mana but then i had no HP left. It's driving me nuts!
Zatheus

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:39 am

There is a skill that helps save you from damage, it's called Spirit form. It reduces enemy hit chance by 70% for 3 turns so pop that skill like it's candy, and don't forget to use Spontaneous arousal and Visions to max damage from magic wind (if you take this approach then spam the living hell out of it, using spirit form whenever it goes down). Also you want to max your hp/mp/ep with training and school books from the shop. Bring 5 energy potions (more if you plan on using skills like masturbate, kiss, and bad touch frequently), 5-10 hp potions (depending on how confident you are), and 10 or more mana potions if you want to play it on the safe side. You can either take the safest approach and stay in spirit form and blast the healers to oblivion with wind, or you can follow a guide on this page (or the last, i forget which) that can tell you how to fight them without using magic. But personally i think the spirit form/magic wind tactic is your best bet, since you can crap out 60+ damage with each hit. At that point it just becomes a matter of stalling the enemy healers out until their mana is gone, then you hurricane their faces away while their heals are down. And a little kiss for damage over time every now and then doesn't hurt as long as your hp is in decent shape. :)
Kumokumo

Postby Space Cat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:57 am

Zatheus Wrote:Okay, that final boss...It's hard enough with all his damage, but add 2 healers and it becomes unbeatable, can you even win that fight? It would be nice if any of the spells would be able to take less damage for a couple turns or to reduce healing done/received, otherwise i just can't see how. Managed to leave them without mana but then i had no HP left. It's driving me nuts!

I feel your pain @.@; I can't beat it either. I know others have but I still remain, Elana should be able to move twice per turn.
Space Cat

Postby Zatheus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 am

Space Cat Wrote:
Zatheus Wrote:Okay, that final boss...It's hard enough with all his damage, but add 2 healers and it becomes unbeatable, can you even win that fight? It would be nice if any of the spells would be able to take less damage for a couple turns or to reduce healing done/received, otherwise i just can't see how. Managed to leave them without mana but then i had no HP left. It's driving me nuts!

I feel your pain @.@; I can't beat it either. I know others have but I still remain, Elana should be able to move twice per turn.

I managed to do it in the end. Drained all their mana by using the seductive walkabout and masturbation, and after that, I used spirit form for some dodges and the spontaneous arousal to increase the damage of the magic wind and I focused on the sorcerer. Once you kill him it's easy to end. So, yeah, it's possible but with help of the RNG of the damage. Good luck :)
Zatheus

Postby Space Cat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Zatheus Wrote:
Space Cat Wrote:

I managed to do it in the end. Drained all their mana by using the seductive walkabout and masturbation, and after that, I used spirit form for some dodges and the spontaneous arousal to increase the damage of the magic wind and I focused on the sorcerer. Once you kill him it's easy to end. So, yeah, it's possible but with help of the RNG of the damage. Good luck :)

Blah @.@; I'll probably wait till next update to try again. Thanks for the info anyways though :)
Space Cat

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 pm

anytime and hope your MP problem gets fixed, it's gotta be extremely annoying since mana is usually required for any high level combat (it's possible without but lets be honest, it's way harder than it needs to be) :/
Kumokumo

Postby Space Cat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:25 am

Kumokumo Wrote:anytime and hope your MP problem gets fixed, it's gotta be extremely annoying since mana is usually required for any high level combat (it's possible without but lets be honest, it's way harder than it needs to be) :/

it was outdated flash in firefox. chrome seems to have fixed it :)
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:27 am

Got a 3rd piece of audio for you:

Sounds like something dreamy again I think. Let me know what you guys think. :) How's the volume level btw?
Space Cat

Postby Kumokumo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Space Cat Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:anytime and hope your MP problem gets fixed, it's gotta be extremely annoying since mana is usually required for any high level combat (it's possible without but lets be honest, it's way harder than it needs to be) :/

Glad to hear it! I'm not usually big on using chrome (mainly out of stubbornness) but there are some things that chrome is just simply better at. If chrome is recommended i'll usually bite the bullet and take their word for it, and if i don't then i'll resort to it if things are buggy without chrome. Until other browsers get their s**t together and work on their shortcomings, that's just how things are going to be. XD
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Space Cat Wrote:

Glad to hear it! I'm not usually big on using chrome (mainly out of stubbornness) but there are some things that chrome is just simply better at. If chrome is recommended i'll usually bite the bullet and take their word for it, and if i don't then i'll resort to it if things are buggy without chrome. Until other browsers get their s**t together and work on their shortcomings, that's just how things are going to be. XD
Kumokumo

Postby Space Cat » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:
Space Cat Wrote:

I really don't like chrome or any google product for that matter but unfortunately it seems adobe's monopoly on flash is going to force me to use it if I want to play games.

on a side note, is it just me, or is it awfully quiet around here lately. :|
Space Cat

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects