Pussymon: Episode 17 (and all previous episodes)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pussymon: Episode 14 [06/2016] (V.2.5)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:01 am

jero990 Wrote:let the upcoming episode be the catfight lol XD am silly tonight

It probably gonna happen in Episode 17. Keep an eye on next updates.
musical74 Wrote:Hmmm.... whether by accident or design, this is a lot harder!

1) No 40 heal/40 punch makes things a bit dicey

2) In the area where there's a web, *shred* won't work when you go deal with the trunk/rock

3) The master heal potion is bugged. Sometimes it will give the 100 health, sometimes it will take it to 100, and sometimes...I don't know WHAT it's doing. I assume the others are too, just noticed it foremost with the master healing potion

4) Beating the crudes to pass the web is next to impossible unless you have healing potions, because the 40 they damage is more than you can heal (barring the once-a-day big heal)

Barring the bugged potions, I like the new content, just without the 40 punch/heal it makes it extremely hard to defeat the spider-crudes. And I'm waiting for the actual catfight when they actually duke it out instead of just insulting each other :P

musical74 Wrote:I found a bug, of sorts. When you go to hit the trunk, and it tells you that you need *shred*...that's wrong. It's not *shred* you need, it's *smash*, which you can get after you pass the web and catch the last pussymon.

While it took a little longer, it's still a lot of fun...and I keep hoping there will be an actual catfight instead of them just exchanging insults...

1 and 4- I had many requests to let the game harder, so I made this one a bit challenger, but I'm still working into the battle system. 2- In this rock the text is misspeled it was supposed to be "Smash" instead "Shred" I already fix it in the main archive. 3- The potions aren't bugged, as Ryhonn said the potion has effect at the same turn the enemy attacks you. About Lizardish and Lepllanny they probably gonna have a bigger fight in Episode 17, Keep an eye on next updates.

Ryhonn Wrote:The potions aren't bugged, they just take effect at the same time as the enemys attack. Also I love the new higher difficulty, makes this feel more like a game and less like a glorified gallery (I liked the series before too, not saying it was bad). Now you actually have to think a bit.

Thanks man, glad you like it.

dingofiz Wrote:It took me an HOUR to buy enough potions to kill spiders and get past the web...

This one is now my least favorite one out of the current fifteen.

I had many requests to let the game harder, so I made this one a bit challenger, but I'm still working into the battle system.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 15

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:08 am

Pussymon: Episode 15 (V.2.6) is now avaiable in the topic.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 15 (and all previous episodes)

Postby musical74 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:45 am

Ran through everything and have this to say...

I LOVE THE INTRO! Lizardish and Lepllanny fighting is always fun, esp the *SHE started it!!* bit! I noticed that sometimes the enemy would do, say 40 damage and sometimes 35 damage, what causes that? Strangely, that 5 point difference makes things slightly easier... If you are going to have a huge cowbabe in here, make the fucking so I can see her front! Speaking of cowbabe, DANG SHE IS HARD! Had to get the mole pussymon and get her maxed out, and had 4 max potions to beat her, otherwise it was *nope, too hard*. LOVE the easter egg, both halves of it :)
musical74

Postby dingofiz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 pm

58 days isn't that bad. I could've done it in less if I didn't spend 10 days earning enough money for potions. It gets a lot harder half way through. Are the easter egg animations from previous games? They seem familiar.
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Postby sacredferro » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Are saves not working for Ep 14 and 15? Cannot get saves to load on either. Tried both Firefox and Chrome, running on Win7, and no issue in previous episodes. I checked the save locations on hardrive and only found an 0Kb size SXX file. Again, to confirm that they should be working, I ran a new game on Ep 13, saved, closed my browser, then opened it again and loaded the save without issue. Also, Ep 14 didn't even create a save folder at all, despite saving and trying to load the same way.
sacredferro
Newly Registered

Re: Pussymon: Episode 16 (and all previous episodes)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:29 pm

musical74 Wrote:Ran through everything and have this to say...

I LOVE THE INTRO! Lizardish and Lepllanny fighting is always fun, esp the *SHE started it!!* bit! I noticed that sometimes the enemy would do, say 40 damage and sometimes 35 damage, what causes that? Strangely, that 5 point difference makes things slightly easier... If you are going to have a huge cowbabe in here, make the fucking so I can see her front! Speaking of cowbabe, DANG SHE IS HARD! Had to get the mole pussymon and get her maxed out, and had 4 max potions to beat her, otherwise it was *nope, too hard*. LOVE the easter egg, both halves of it :)

Thanks, Pussymon is still in development many things will be added and improved, also I will bring more scenes to each Pussymon till the final version. About the damage, it changes according the level and rank (bronze, silver, gold...) of the wild Pussymon you're facing.

dingofiz Wrote:58 days isn't that bad. I could've done it in less if I didn't spend 10 days earning enough money for potions. It gets a lot harder half way through. Are the easter egg animations from previous games? They seem familiar.

The animation with Lepllanny is from a previous episode, the one with Lizardish is new.

sacredferro Wrote:Are saves not working for Ep 14 and 15? Cannot get saves to load on either. Tried both Firefox and Chrome, running on Win7, and no issue in previous episodes. I checked the save locations on hardrive and only found an 0Kb size SXX file. Again, to confirm that they should be working, I ran a new game on Ep 13, saved, closed my browser, then opened it again and loaded the save without issue. Also, Ep 14 didn't even create a save folder at all, despite saving and trying to load the same way.

I rarely get messages about save problems, most of the time you just need to update your flash player to fix this, but if doesnt work you can also try to download the game and play it from your computer, let me know if you still cannot save after doing this.
SP3KTR3

Postby SP3KTR3 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Pussymon: Episode 16 (V.2.7) is now avaiable in the topic | Pussymon: Episode 17 (V.2.8) is already avaiable in my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sp3ktr3
SP3KTR3

Postby musical74 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Pros of the new stuff:

Val gets some loving! WOOHOO!
I like that you include bit characters in updates. I thought Bolt was going to be a one-time thing but you keep him in :)
Lizardish and Lepllanny continuing to fight repeatedly is hilarious! Almost like *who's the top dog here??* fighting

Cons:

A scorpion-pussymon? Um...that's a bit bizarre for me
Without the 40 hit/heal the highest level pussymon are quite tough. I know you axed that to make it harder but now it's *do it during the day so I can do the full heal, PLUS 3 or 4 super heals to stand a chance*

Keep up the good work!
musical74

Postby sacredferro » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:08 pm

SP3KTR3 Wrote:
sacredferro Wrote:Are saves not working for Ep 14 and 15? Cannot get saves to load on either. Tried both Firefox and Chrome, running on Win7, and no issue in previous episodes. I checked the save locations on hardrive and only found an 0Kb size SXX file. Again, to confirm that they should be working, I ran a new game on Ep 13, saved, closed my browser, then opened it again and loaded the save without issue. Also, Ep 14 didn't even create a save folder at all, despite saving and trying to load the same way.

I rarely get messages about save problems, most of the time you just need to update your flash player to fix this, but if doesnt work you can also try to download the game and play it from your computer, let me know if you still cannot save after doing this.

I always play flash games offline when such is available, but I think I've figured out what happened.

Must have been to do with some patch Adobe did last month that jacked up save data for various flash games, including this one it seems. Noticed something was off when all my saves for Corruption of Champions and one of the mods for it seemed to be missing from in-game, but the files were still where they were last. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why old saves weren't showing up in game, though new ones were at least in game. Fellow player on the Fenoxo forum pointed out that Adobe changed the save data location on hard drive, but that I still had to manually move my old saves for them to work. Everybody say, "Thanks, Adobe." (angrily waves fist in the air and gives Adobe the bird). Now one of the methods CoC saves games no longer works and likely never will again -- awesome -- and the other method only took hours of troubleshooting and web searching to finally find the solution for.

Anyways, saves seem to be working now, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: which makes me a happy animal. So, to anyone else if you've been having odd save game related bugs as of late, your save may need to be manually moved to a different location. For reference, I'm on Win7 64bit, using Google Chrome to play offline, and my new save folder is named "#localWithNet" and the folder "localhost" (both folders are in the same root directory) no longer works as a valid save location. I don't know if it would be different for other people, but hopefully that might help. (suddenly turns towards Adobe and again gives the bird a second time)
sacredferro
Newly Registered

Re: Pussymon: Episode 17 (and all previous episodes)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:57 pm

musical74 Wrote:Pros of the new stuff:

Val gets some loving! WOOHOO!
I like that you include bit characters in updates. I thought Bolt was going to be a one-time thing but you keep him in :)
Lizardish and Lepllanny continuing to fight repeatedly is hilarious! Almost like *who's the top dog here??* fighting

Cons:

A scorpion-pussymon? Um...that's a bit bizarre for me
Without the 40 hit/heal the highest level pussymon are quite tough. I know you axed that to make it harder but now it's *do it during the day so I can do the full heal, PLUS 3 or 4 super heals to stand a chance*

Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, glad you like it, keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

sacredferro Wrote:
SP3KTR3 Wrote:

I always play flash games offline when such is available, but I think I've figured out what happened.

Must have been to do with some patch Adobe did last month that jacked up save data for various flash games, including this one it seems. Noticed something was off when all my saves for Corruption of Champions and one of the mods for it seemed to be missing from in-game, but the files were still where they were last. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why old saves weren't showing up in game, though new ones were at least in game. Fellow player on the Fenoxo forum pointed out that Adobe changed the save data location on hard drive, but that I still had to manually move my old saves for them to work. Everybody say, "Thanks, Adobe." (angrily waves fist in the air and gives Adobe the bird). Now one of the methods CoC saves games no longer works and likely never will again -- awesome -- and the other method only took hours of troubleshooting and web searching to finally find the solution for.

Anyways, saves seem to be working now, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: which makes me a happy animal. So, to anyone else if you've been having odd save game related bugs as of late, your save may need to be manually moved to a different location. For reference, I'm on Win7 64bit, using Google Chrome to play offline, and my new save folder is named "#localWithNet" and the folder "localhost" (both folders are in the same root directory) no longer works as a valid save location. I don't know if it would be different for other people, but hopefully that might help. (suddenly turns towards Adobe and again gives the bird a second time)

Glad you found how fix this, thanks for share how you solved this for people who might have the same problem.
SP3KTR3

Postby SP3KTR3 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Pussymon: Episode 17 (V.2.8) is now avaiable in the topic | Pussymon: Episode 18 (V.2.9) is already avaiable in my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sp3ktr3
SP3KTR3

Postby dingofiz » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:34 pm

Do you think after you're finished with the pussymon episodes, you'll make a bigger pussymon game like pokemon?
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Postby Code Bunny Studios » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Will you be posting a version where you can play through area's consecutively and keep access to pokemon you already caught?
Code Bunny Studios

Postby mr_johnson » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:59 am

Hey dude,
What happened to free updates on the forum? :(
At first I was afraid you had stopped altogether but I can see you keep updating the game for patreons
Do you not wanna share previous updates anymore? I mean, I'd understand, but it's a bit sad

edit : oh but you just don't update this thread anymore :D glad to see you did give links for previous updates...
free bump for you I guess
I know I never posted on the thread but I still enjoyed playing your game everymonth
mr_johnson

Postby Sonico » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Haven't seen any comments on this, but has anybody else noticed that using evolve stones gives 2 hearts to the transformed Pussymon for free?
I noticed this new feature on Pussymon 16 and 18 at least.
Sonico
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Flash Projects