Pussymon: Episode 17 (and all previous episodes)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pussymon: Episode 10 [02/2016] (V.2.1)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:46 pm

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Dear Spektre,

I am really fascinated by your game. As a writer and translator, I would like to help you with this project. If you are fine with that, please message me with a private message.

Thanks man, glad you like it. At the present I have 3 people helping me with the grammar errors, but text reviews are always welcome.

blah00 Wrote:I sent you a PM with ideas for this game on newgrounds.com. The username was bla007. Please check it out and see what you think.

Checked and answered, thanks for the suggestions, man.
SP3KTR3

Postby blah00 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Three? NWLCJonSnow and I were a little too late to the draw. LOL! That sucks, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that if you ever change your mind, we'll be here. I guess I should of visited here before I went to newsgrounds. I had already sent you a reply before reading yours here. Regardless, that offer stands.
blah00
Newly Registered

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:56 am

What offer? Text reviews? Okay!
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Re: Pussymon: Episode 11 [03/2016] (V.2.2)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:39 pm

blah00 Wrote:Three? NWLCJonSnow and I were a little too late to the draw. LOL! That sucks, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that if you ever change your mind, we'll be here. I guess I should of visited here before I went to newsgrounds. I had already sent you a reply before reading yours here. Regardless, that offer stands.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:What offer? Text reviews? Okay!

Thanks guys, text reviews is always welcome.
SP3KTR3

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Pussymon episode V.2.2 released, working now in the upcoming episode.
SP3KTR3

Postby tfungnoth » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:19 am

SP3KTR3 Wrote:Pussymon episode V.2.2 released, working now in the upcoming episode.

Looking forward to the upcoming episode.
Any big thing there?
tfungnoth

Re: Pussymon: Episode 12 [04/2016] (V.2.3)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:39 am

tfungnoth Wrote:
SP3KTR3 Wrote:Pussymon episode V.2.2 released, working now in the upcoming episode.

Looking forward to the upcoming episode.
Any big thing there?

Pussymon episode 12 (V.2.3) released. Working now in the upcoming episode.
SP3KTR3

Postby musical74 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:16 am

A couple of thoughts...

1) change up the music a bit I think. The only music playing kind of grated on me after awhile...

2) CATFIGHT!! woohoo!! (OK, it's a lizard-and-bunny fight, but you get the idea)

3) I don't know if it was intentional or not but... no potions in the latest version. Makes some of the fights tougher because until you level up a bit, there's a lot of *well, have to call it a day because I can't take a hit...*

4) Kind of surprised that DASH didn't pick up on how incredibly horny the player is...or is just choosing to ignore the fact that he's a total horndog! Given I'm sure he'd love a chance to fuck her (and Val, and Bridget for that matter)...

Love the new content (outside of the same music being played) Keep it up!!
musical74

Postby SP3KTR3 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:58 am

musical74 Wrote:A couple of thoughts...

1) change up the music a bit I think. The only music playing kind of grated on me after awhile...

2) CATFIGHT!! woohoo!! (OK, it's a lizard-and-bunny fight, but you get the idea)

3) I don't know if it was intentional or not but... no potions in the latest version. Makes some of the fights tougher because until you level up a bit, there's a lot of *well, have to call it a day because I can't take a hit...*

4) Kind of surprised that DASH didn't pick up on how incredibly horny the player is...or is just choosing to ignore the fact that he's a total horndog! Given I'm sure he'd love a chance to fuck her (and Val, and Bridget for that matter)...

Love the new content (outside of the same music being played) Keep it up!!

Thanks man, glad you like it. I'm already working to add more original musics in a near future.
About DASH, she is a little innocent, so, sometimes she don't understand the main character.
There's a lot of things that I still gonna add and enhance in the game, like items, more healing options and mechanics.
There's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 13 [05/2016] (V.2.4)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 am

Pussymon episode 13 (V.2.4) released. Working now in the upcoming episode.
SP3KTR3

Postby musical74 » Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 am

A few thoughts about latest episode...

1) I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but *shred* won't work from the village side, you have to go around and shred the tree from the other side.

2) No easter egg? If there is one I can't find it. Also doesn't seem to be a reason to do anything once you club the big gorilla, because *looking around* seems to be rather pointless. (No orgy scene? dang...)

3) Are you supposed to NOT check out the cave before fighting the big gorilla? I did so, and while it made a little more sense about things, maybe if you don't the easter egg shows up?

4) Val didn't seem to really do anything this time around, the other times she's had more screen time. Hoping this was just a case of *Val just doesn't have much use this time, I'll make it up next time* (given the hero pretty much fucks anything with a pussy, wouldn't surprise me if he tried to make a move on Val, only to have Bri quite forcefully object)

5) Music issue, but that's been discussed

I like how this is going, and I like the relationship between Lizardish and the Lepllanny (think I spelled that right)!
musical74

Postby SP3KTR3 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:55 am

musical74 Wrote:A few thoughts about latest episode...

1) I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but *shred* won't work from the village side, you have to go around and shred the tree from the other side.

2) No easter egg? If there is one I can't find it. Also doesn't seem to be a reason to do anything once you club the big gorilla, because *looking around* seems to be rather pointless. (No orgy scene? dang...)

3) Are you supposed to NOT check out the cave before fighting the big gorilla? I did so, and while it made a little more sense about things, maybe if you don't the easter egg shows up?

4) Val didn't seem to really do anything this time around, the other times she's had more screen time. Hoping this was just a case of *Val just doesn't have much use this time, I'll make it up next time* (given the hero pretty much fucks anything with a pussy, wouldn't surprise me if he tried to make a move on Val, only to have Bri quite forcefully object)

5) Music issue, but that's been discussed

I like how this is going, and I like the relationship between Lizardish and the Lepllanny (think I spelled that right)!

What's up man, here goes:
1- Thanks for the report, when you unlock "shred" you must be able to use at both sides, I'll check/fix it in the main archive.
2 - There's no easter egg in this episode, I'll bring it back in the next episode.
3 - The cave event happen only one time per gameplay, but you can check the cave anytime you want.
4 - Many things still gonna happen in the story, but I'm sure that the main character will try to get more closer to each one of his female partners.
5 - As I said before, I'm already working to add more original musics in a near future.
Thanks man, glad you like it, and yes, it's right.
SP3KTR3

Postby jero990 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:39 am

so what pussymon episode do we get see big pussymon catfight between Lepllanny and lizardish it seem there never going share guy at all. i say get they ring fill with mud or jello and let see two pussymon get on in ring already
lol :lol:
jero990
Newly Registered

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:27 am

jero990 Wrote:so what pussymon episode do we get see big pussymon catfight between Lepllanny and lizardish it seem there never going share guy at all. i say get they ring fill with mud or jello and let see two pussymon get on in ring already
lol :lol:

Not sure yet, but probably the main character gonna find a way to handle this better in future episodes. Keep an eye on next updates.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 14 [06/2016] (V.2.5)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 am

Pussymon episode 14 (V.2.5) released. Working now in the upcoming episode.
SP3KTR3

Postby jero990 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 am

let the upcoming episode be the catfight lol XD am silly tonight
jero990
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:31 am

Hmmm.... whether by accident or design, this is a lot harder!

1) No 40 heal/40 punch makes things a bit dicey

2) In the area where there's a web, *shred* won't work when you go deal with the trunk/rock

3) The master heal potion is bugged. Sometimes it will give the 100 health, sometimes it will take it to 100, and sometimes...I don't know WHAT it's doing. I assume the others are too, just noticed it foremost with the master healing potion

4) Beating the crudes to pass the web is next to impossible unless you have healing potions, because the 40 they damage is more than you can heal (barring the once-a-day big heal)

Barring the bugged potions, I like the new content, just without the 40 punch/heal it makes it extremely hard to defeat the spider-crudes. And I'm waiting for the actual catfight when they actually duke it out instead of just insulting each other :P
musical74

Postby Ryhonn » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:49 pm

The potions aren't bugged, they just take effect at the same time as the enemys attack. Also I love the new higher difficulty, makes this feel more like a game and less like a glorified gallery (I liked the series before too, not saying it was bad). Now you actually have to think a bit.
Ryhonn

Postby musical74 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 am

I found a bug, of sorts. When you go to hit the trunk, and it tells you that you need *shred*...that's wrong. It's not *shred* you need, it's *smash*, which you can get after you pass the web and catch the last pussymon.

While it took a little longer, it's still a lot of fun...and I keep hoping there will be an actual catfight instead of them just exchanging insults...
musical74

Postby dingofiz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:13 am

It took me an HOUR to buy enough potions to kill spiders and get past the web...

This one is now my least favorite one out of the current fifteen.
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects