Pussymon: Episode 17 (and all previous episodes)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pussymon: Episode 08 [12/2015] (V.1.9)

Postby Spartacus » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:46 am

I like the new elemental aspect. Was wondering about this since elements were introduced two episodes back :)
I really like the story. Looking forward to the next episode.

side note 1: what do the cheats entail? I am thinking about throwing you a couple of bucks on patreon. $10 gets you cheat codes, but what are they for?
side note 2: are there easter eggs in episode 7. I was hoping for some bull action, but could not find any ...
side note 3: if you click on a pussymon you don't have yet in your bag it says "You dont catch this pussymon yet". First you spell it as don't, second grammatically it should be "You didn't catch this Pussymon yet" :)
I am commenting on this error because it has been in the game from episode 1 and it is driving me bonckers :D
Spartacus

Postby tfungnoth » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:29 am

If I run away when fighting with "boob tree", I can still pass that tree.
Is that a bug or it meant to work like this?
tfungnoth

Postby tfungnoth » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:50 am

BTW, the evolve things seemed not so appealing to me.
Is there any benefit of buying the evolve stone?
Training 2 weak pussymon again is less interesting. I have to fight with enemies that I've fought so many time .
tfungnoth

Postby SP3KTR3 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:16 pm

musical74 Wrote:The burning question: Will Val and the MC try to hook up for a little *fun time* eventually? Given he seems to lust after pretty much every female...

Love the Easter eggs, if the two are related! If the second one has nothing to do with the first, I haven't found it yet!

Thanks man, glad you like it. Yes, Val is also a target, but how Bridget is very jealous with she, our hero will need to find a way to conquer both in future.

Spartacus Wrote:I like the new elemental aspect. Was wondering about this since elements were introduced two episodes back :)
I really like the story. Looking forward to the next episode.

side note 1: what do the cheats entail? I am thinking about throwing you a couple of bucks on patreon. $10 gets you cheat codes, but what are they for?
side note 2: are there easter eggs in episode 7. I was hoping for some bull action, but could not find any ...
side note 3: if you click on a pussymon you don't have yet in your bag it says "You dont catch this pussymon yet". First you spell it as don't, second grammatically it should be "You didn't catch this Pussymon yet" :)
I am commenting on this error because it has been in the game from episode 1 and it is driving me bonckers :D

Thanks man, glad you like it. I still intend to improve a lot the battle system in many ways with each episode, now answering your side notes:
1: The code you can get as a supporter unlock a cheat manager to give you money,quest items, candy, potions and other things in game, also give you access to a unused art/Pussymon gallery.
2: There's no easter egg in episode 07, but in future we gonna visit Sarah's farm again and probably we gonna find Bullseism having fun with her.
3: Thanks for report the grammar error It will be probably fixed in the next episode.

tfungnoth Wrote:If I run away when fighting with "boob tree", I can still pass that tree.
Is that a bug or it meant to work like this?
tfungnoth Wrote:BTW, the evolve things seemed not so appealing to me.
Is there any benefit of buying the evolve stone?
Training 2 weak pussymon again is less interesting. I have to fight with enemies that I've fought so many time .

Not a bug, when you unlock "ticlke" you wake up Leaflothine and them you can defeat her, catch her or run, she will always leave the path anyways, you can find other Leaflothines in the unlocked area. The evolution stone allow you to keep the xp when you evolve a Pussymon, the idea is let you unlock skills without need to cath the evolution form or also help you to get a stronger Pussymon in the end game.

------
Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.
SP3KTR3

Postby sacredferro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Just wanted to drop by to say thanks for this. Wasn't much of a pokemon type myself, but so far I can't complain. Not to mention, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that each version is not only an improvement from the last, but is a continuation of an obviously larger story, complete with a new list of pussymon (I think there was maybe two or three reused, but the rest are unique to their respected episodes). This is how I had hoped Breeding Season would've been like, but that's a different discussion all together. Anyways, once again, I leave with a thank you and a bow. Hope to see more. Peace out.
sacredferro
Newly Registered

Postby SP3KTR3 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:36 pm

sacredferro Wrote:Just wanted to drop by to say thanks for this. Wasn't much of a pokemon type myself, but so far I can't complain. Not to mention, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that each version is not only an improvement from the last, but is a continuation of an obviously larger story, complete with a new list of pussymon (I think there was maybe two or three reused, but the rest are unique to their respected episodes). This is how I had hoped Breeding Season would've been like, but that's a different discussion all together. Anyways, once again, I leave with a thank you and a bow. Hope to see more. Peace out.

Thanks a lot man, glad you like it. I intend to always bring something new and enhance the game in each episode, there's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.
SP3KTR3

Postby DesertPunk121 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:21 pm

I like the idea of these games; I played them all. The animation is fluid, the fighting stuff does seem repetitive but that's like any other Pokemon game out there. Only complaint I have is the lack of busty Pussymon. Also will there be a longer version in the future? like instead of 8-10 maybe do 20?
DesertPunk121
Newly Registered

Postby sacredferro » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:57 pm

You know, I just noticed something: the thread title was never updated to reflect that EP 9 v.2.0 was release. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hope no one has been waiting for EP9 this long without realizing it's been out for a while by now.
sacredferro
Newly Registered

Postby Zio-san » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:32 pm

sacredferro Wrote:You know, I just noticed something: the thread title was never updated to reflect that EP 9 v.2.0 was release. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hope no one has been waiting for EP9 this long without realizing it's been out for a while by now.

I.......w-what? :shock:
Zio-san

Re: Pussymon: Episode 10 [02/2016] (V.2.1)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:25 pm

DesertPunk121 Wrote:I like the idea of these games; I played them all. The animation is fluid, the fighting stuff does seem repetitive but that's like any other Pokemon game out there. Only complaint I have is the lack of busty Pussymon. Also will there be a longer version in the future? like instead of 8-10 maybe do 20?

Thanks man, glad you like it. The final version will have all the Pussymon avaiable to catch and train, also this month I release a special version with all the Pussymon, there's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

Zio-san Wrote:
sacredferro Wrote:You know, I just noticed something: the thread title was never updated to reflect that EP 9 v.2.0 was release. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I.......w-what? :shock:

Thanks for reminding me of that, it's updated now.
SP3KTR3

Postby SP3KTR3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Pussymon Episode 10 released.
SP3KTR3

Postby sacredferro » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:17 pm

SP3KTR3 Wrote:Pussymon Episode 10 released.

Yay, new version! TY :D
sacredferro
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:19 am

If there was any Easter eggs in this one, I couldn't find them. The music in the *Pussymon society* I would have chosen differently (of the 4, that was the only one I didn't like) but meh. As far as why he was able to block the shot... I think it was having sex with the ghost a few chapters back that enabled him to avoid it!
musical74

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:25 am

well, well, well, some how going from pokemon trainer to pussymon trainer after falling into a new world and some how getting amnesia. And as for muscical74 thought on that him having sex with the ghost might of been the reason, I don't really see it, for he him self does not absorb powers from his pussymon as far as we know.

(also, been a long time, but if I recall in episode nine where you implemented the type differences, I think you had bug weak towards pyschic, which should be the opposite way around. If I am right that you did that, than opps, if not, then good job.)
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Spartacus » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Like the expanded story. Good job. There were a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes ... If you want i can list those.

I love the cum/clean sexcards. Could have been a bit more messier on the cum side, but that is personal preference :)

Really looking forward to where the story is going to.

Keep up the good work
Spartacus

Postby tfungnoth » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 am

I used to read the story. But this time I gave up.
The conversation is too long.

A better approach will be cutting down the conversation and split them into parts.
And than make the dialog part of the game. Maybe shown up when some event triggered.

Of course, I know programming. That's not something easy.
I know the feel when you have better parts to spend time on.
Just an opinion, not a request, not even necessarily an advice.
tfungnoth

Postby tfungnoth » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:31 am

BTW, why is the map selection in the bag?
Quite confusing to me.
tfungnoth

Postby SP3KTR3 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:24 am

sacredferro Wrote:
SP3KTR3 Wrote:Pussymon Episode 10 released.

Yay, new version! TY :D

Glad you like it, you're welcome.

musical74 Wrote:If there was any Easter eggs in this one, I couldn't find them. The music in the *Pussymon society* I would have chosen differently (of the 4, that was the only one I didn't like) but meh. As far as why he was able to block the shot... I think it was having sex with the ghost a few chapters back that enabled him to avoid it!

There's no easter egg in this one, about the story, the sex scene with the ghoul was an alternative ending, just like the one when you lose the battle to Lizardopus, but the true ending is when the main character joins Lizardish, DOT,Bridget and Val.

Dead2112man Wrote:well, well, well, some how going from pokemon trainer to pussymon trainer after falling into a new world and some how getting amnesia. And as for muscical74 thought on that him having sex with the ghost might of been the reason, I don't really see it, for he him self does not absorb powers from his pussymon as far as we know.

(also, been a long time, but if I recall in episode nine where you implemented the type differences, I think you had bug weak towards pyschic, which should be the opposite way around. If I am right that you did that, than opps, if not, then good job.)

I really starts to add story in game in Episode 06, so for the main story that was the very beggining, about the types, In Pussymon, Psychic is one of the most powerfull type. I'm creating a original elemental chart for the Pussymon project (still working in it and probably some stuff still gonna change in future).

Spartacus Wrote:Like the expanded story. Good job. There were a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes ... If you want i can list those.

I love the cum/clean sexcards. Could have been a bit more messier on the cum side, but that is personal preference :)

Really looking forward to where the story is going to.

Keep up the good work

Thanks a lot, glad you like it. I have some people helping me in the text review, but sometimes I need to change some texts when I'm finishing the episode. Anyways I'm trying to reduce the errors in each episode (and also fixing it in the main text for the final version). There's much more trhings I still gonna add and enhance in story and in the game itself, There's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

tfungnoth Wrote:I used to read the story. But this time I gave up.
The conversation is too long.

A better approach will be cutting down the conversation and split them into parts.
And than make the dialog part of the game. Maybe shown up when some event triggered.

Of course, I know programming. That's not something easy.
I know the feel when you have better parts to spend time on.
Just an opinion, not a request, not even necessarily an advice.

I summarize the texts as much as possible, but almost everything that's in the story of episode 10 gonna have a importance in future updates, I intended to split the first text in four parts, but how you have mentioned, it took some time, so I let this way to finish this episode in time. In the final version I intend to create some options to show full story or a summarized version according to each player option.

tfungnoth Wrote:BTW, why is the map selection in the bag?
Quite confusing to me.

It represents DOT's teleporting system, it's one of the things that will be enhanced till final version or in upcoming updates.
SP3KTR3

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:23 am

Dear Spektre,

I am really fascinated by your game. As a writer and translator, I would like to help you with this project. If you are fine with that, please message me with a private message.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby blah00 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:11 pm

I sent you a PM with ideas for this game on newgrounds.com. Please check it out and see what you think.
Last edited by blah00 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blah00
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects