LoK

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: LoK

Postby BlueVixen » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:55 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:I could use a spear graphic for the general's guards. Pretty much stone blade on wood shaft matching that of the torches at the general's layer. a red feather to to spice it up a bit.... :)

Well it's a good thing I'm great drawing weapons as well! I should have one made for you soon!
BlueVixen

Postby BlueVixen » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 pm

I have created a weapon! A weapon of Mass Destruction! However, you requested a Spear, with a Feather. I messed up a bit, but went with it. I now present...

Hope you like it!
BlueVixen

Postby Myuu » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 am

Yay, develoment!

Hey Terranator, I'm a bit busy and it's not really gonna get any clearer any time soon, but if you need some minor artistic needs (objects, items, heck maybe even clothes) then feel free to ask. Need a resume? Ask Corta or Ivan, hah~
Myuu

Postby Terrantor!!! » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Thanks a bunch, Vixen! I'll get right to work on dis shit. Myuu, I can use all the graphics I can get. Send me some of your shit. :)
Terrantor!!!

Postby Myuu » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:34 am

I'm more of an 'on-demand' artist. Being the case, with the two devs I've worked with, all I can 'dump' on you is 8+ clothes/characters (independent limbs included) and 2 monster (Mass Effect 'Varren', and an updated Hydralisk) schematics. 'Schematics' in the sense that a working flash fla/version was never made, but everything you need to make such a version exists.

You could always ask for original content to be created, you know. A knife, a spear, some clothes, the works!
Myuu

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 am

Alright. Krystal needs a better bed. Could you help with that?
Terrantor!!!

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 am

here's the updated lizard, haven't added him in, yet. still need to add claws. lemme know what you like or don't like before I put him in place of all the other sharpclaw.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

assets.swf [ 61.58 KiB | Viewed 4090 times ]

Terrantor!!!

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:51 am

If the one in the background is the updated one I can dig it! I feel the bumpy cock fits the sharpclaw best and he looks more bestial than the other
whatdontlookaatme

Postby BlueVixen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:42 pm

I like the look of it, to some extent. There are a few errors though, such as the chest piece not wrapping around the shoulder, it stops at the chest. But I like the more detailed version of it!

I made another weapon too! A scimitar. Will show it if you like? Also, what else do you need?
BlueVixen

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Refined the animations and optimized for a good framerate on high settings. :D
Terrantor!!!

Postby Biles » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Looking awesome so far. If you make the dialog box a bit more opaque, players will be able to read the dialogs with more clarity. Gotta love those cameo elements you have in there. Especially toad and goomba who have devious faces to them XD I'm glad to see efforts to optimize the graphics will help keep the game performing at its peak in the long run.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby matriks » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Mayve its on my computer, but this game is slow down in some moments.
matriks

Postby EliteMaster512 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 am

Brilliant job, please keep working on this.
EliteMaster512

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:36 am

matriks Wrote:Mayve its on my computer, but this game is slow down in some moments.

It's not just yours. I have it set on high quality, You can fix it by right click-> quality-> medium or low is a good way to keep a framerate. If there's too many animations in one room it'll definitely slow down. I'll just have to move some of the scenes around. no biggie :D.

EliteMaster512 Wrote:Brilliant job, please keep working on this.

Thanks a bunch. I love seeing things like that.

Biles Wrote:Looking awesome so far. If you make the dialog box a bit more opaque, players will be able to read the dialogs with more clarity. Gotta love those cameo elements you have in there. Especially toad and goomba who have devious faces to them XD I'm glad to see efforts to optimize the graphics will help keep the game performing at its peak in the long run.

Can and will do. Yeah, I may create some funny dialogue for them to share with each other as they try to get Krystal to buy skimpier outfits.
Terrantor!!!

Postby rezian » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:53 am

sOOOOOO... Noticed a couple of dialogue issues. Seeing as I just now replied to your PM from LAST FRIGGIN YEAR (Totally my bad iamsosorry.gif ) Anyhooo, let me know if there's anything you need. I promise to actually check my damn inbox.
rezian

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:42 pm

rezian Wrote:sOOOOOO... Noticed a couple of dialogue issues. Seeing as I just now replied to your PM from LAST FRIGGIN YEAR (Totally my bad iamsosorry.gif ) Anyhooo, let me know if there's anything you need. I promise to actually check my damn inbox.

Glad to hear it, bruhh, lol. It's alright. I still need to check my inbox for stragglers. But yeah, lemme know when you're ready. we'll get some ideas going in a docs. But I originally requested your help in a bowser's castle remake. I'm still working on that bad boy. i still don't have a means to display dialogue on that one though, but if you're serious, i'll prioritize that, because dialogue really keeps me from having to animate, lol.
Terrantor!!!

Postby rezian » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:42 am

Alright. I PM'd you. Let me know what you need.
rezian

Previous

Return to Flash Projects