Legend of Krystal v0.31: CORE: A.Y.A. engine

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Legend of Krystal - version "T" - 0.3

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun May 24, 2015 12:25 pm

No unfortunatlu it is max speed for run :( It have some limits in my engine - because if she would run to fast she will run through walls - and i do not want to make running on timer becouse it will eat more resources of PC.

But removed some old bugs - now player can enter sanctum (but it is empty for now :mrgreen: ) - soon will be added some animations there.

I plan more progress in August month i will have a lot of free time in this month i hope - so i hope i will make some more progress with the game ;)
Now i will try to make some thing but it will be a little slow progress.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby fristian » Sun May 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Wouldnt arrows on either side of screen work better in this case? Simply to move to next screen instantly?
fristian

Postby dragonking9746 » Sun May 24, 2015 5:00 pm

From gorepet legend of Krystal do you think you can allow the players to have krystal marry the lizard guy who falls in love with her since this version is yours if thats ok
dragonking9746
Newly Registered

Postby HeruSolares » Sun May 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Hmm, I like the "G" version better, but this version is a lot more interactive~

If you need any ideas for the animations/scenes, you can allways give me a shout.
<3<3<3<3<3
Likewise for the dialogue.

-Heru Yinepu Solares
HeruSolares

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Code: Select All Code
Wouldnt arrows on either side of screen work better in this case? Simply to move to next screen instantly?

I will think about it but i want to make it look more like in the first LoK game by PlayShapes where all was key board drive.

But may be i will make a map for instant movment between locations.

From gorepet legend of Krystal do you think you can allow the players to have krystal marry the lizard guy who falls in love with her since this version is yours if thats ok

For now i do not know how the story will look like ;) May be in future like one of the ways of the story.

Hmm, I like the "G" version better, but this version is a lot more interactive~

If you need any ideas for the animations/scenes, you can allways give me a shout.
<3<3<3<3<3

-Heru Yinepu Solares

It will be good if you will write your ideas there - may be it will be possible to make some of them in game ;) Because now i am little out of ideas so may be i will use your ideas :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Troopage » Mon May 25, 2015 12:12 am

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:It will be good if you will write your ideas there - may be it will be possible to make some of them in game ;) Because now i am little out of ideas so may be i will use your ideas :mrgreen:

How's this for an idea?
The evil spirit in the temple is worshiped by the Sharpclaw. In order to appease it so the galaxy isn't conquered, they give it offerings and sacrifices. Just like in vG, you can have Krystal defeat the evil spirit in the temple and become a high priestess that everyone looks up to. However, I would like it so she can be permanently possessed by the evil spirit and as Krystal it dominates all the Sharpclaw until "her" eventual rescue from Sauria. :twisted:
Troopage

Postby HeruSolares » Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote: Hmm, I like the "G" version better, but this version is a lot more interactive~

<3<3<3<3<3

-Heru Yinepu Solares

It will be good if you will write your ideas there - may be it will be possible to make some of them in game ;) Because now i am little out of ideas so may be i will use your ideas :mrgreen:

Well, I've allways wanted to have a finished version of the "intelligence" campaign (the one with the demons)

During the final act, Krystal is captured by the demon and one of the corrupted priestesses... (kora)
If you choose the "bad" ending, Krystal gets fucked by the two succubi, and almost falls under their spell...
(un)fortunately, Just before the demon cums inside of her, the head priestess breaks up the ritual.

...And in the "good" ending Krystal manages to seal the demon within the temple, saving the corrupted priestess and the rest of the tribe...
But just before the demoness is sealed away, she calls out to her "mistress" in guilt...

Who is this "mistress" the demoness referred to? A demon even more powerful than her?

...Anyway, I'd simply love to see a fourth and final act...
One where Krystal would completely give in~

...And let the demoness cum inside her...
HeruSolares

Postby matriks » Mon May 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Maybe you can also made a story with the wolf.
She walk on the road and find the wolf.(maybe the wolf have some serious injury or something else). She help him(if you want end some sex scene) and then he ran away to the forest to his tribe. A few days(weeks or otherwise) this wolf back to the village, steal her and bring to his tribe that she become a member of his tribe and also his wife(another variant: he steal her and bring her to his tribe leader that she become a part of his harem). Then she run away and return to lizards. A few days later a few wolfs was send to return her, they took her and there is 2 options:
1. Krystal shout and lizard warriors came to save her.
2. Krystal understand that she want live with wolfes and go with them. Sometime later she become pregnant and a several month after a little wolf or fox was born.
matriks

Postby HeruSolares » Wed May 27, 2015 3:55 pm

...Also, maybe we can put in a scene with Krystal and General Scales...
I think every adult Krystal Fan is waiting for that~
HeruSolares

Postby Troopage » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:20 am

@OwnerOfSuccuby, I just wanted to let you know that I will help with this game in any way I can. Just one more post after this and we can start Pming if you want to.
Troopage

Postby thalha97 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Next update ?
thalha97

Postby Train1305 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:18 pm

matriks Wrote:Maybe you can also made a story with the wolf.
She walk on the road and find the wolf.(maybe the wolf have some serious injury or something else). She help him(if you want end some sex scene) and then he ran away to the forest to his tribe. A few days(weeks or otherwise) this wolf back to the village, steal her and bring to his tribe that she become a member of his tribe and also his wife(another variant: he steal her and bring her to his tribe leader that she become a part of his harem). Then she run away and return to lizards. A few days later a few wolfs was send to return her, they took her and there is 2 options:
1. Krystal shout and lizard warriors came to save her.
2. Krystal understand that she want live with wolfes and go with them. Sometime later she become pregnant and a several month after a little wolf or fox was born.

I like the idea. This will be a nice event in the game, should be included as one of the main events.
Train1305

Postby Technobummer » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 pm

thalha97 Wrote:Next update ?

Ahem, try looking at the top of the page. OP said he'd try doing more in August, since he's quite busy till then.

And please, look at the newest comments before asking a question; you'll almost always get your answer.
Technobummer
Newly Registered

Postby flashpgames » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:04 am

Good Stuff!
flashpgames
Newly Registered

Postby sigdelequa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Awesome game so far man, dont forget to add some futa content in there! :twisted:

Something that can grow a dick on Kyrstal and add some futa lizard girls to make things interesting ;) That should add a whole new level of sex content too :)
sigdelequa

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Just come to the forum to say that i am not dead ... yet ... :lol:

Have very big problems on the work - main programmers are on there hollidays so i am only one active programmer on the work now :lol:

It is my first holliday for this 15-20 days :cry:

Waiting my holidays waiting for August :mrgreen:

Really sorry that i am not often on forums for now but is really big ass on the work now (too much of it :lol: :oops: :? :shock: )

But i hope if all will be fine like i plan - i will soon return to LoK project :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby MikeEld83 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:03 am

Seems really good so far but how do I get into the evil spirits room.
MikeEld83
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Evil spirits room is not yet added ;)
Little play with some of the room added mud trap like a little joke :mrgreen:

(Write this to my self to not to forget: 13.07.2015-03:Added new trap / before it xx.05.xx - added new exit from the temple)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Neaaden » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Update would be cool. Almost through August.
Neaaden
Newly Registered

Postby Footman99999 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 am

ETA on new update?
Footman99999

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects