- Lust Planet - TEST BUILD 0.72 - August 21, 2015

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: - Lust Planet - TEST BUILD 0.72 - August 21, 2015

Postby LuftMallow » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Something I noticed that's really minor is that the water reflection of the sun doesn't line up vertically.
LuftMallow

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:57 am

Ok just going to point this out there, If you button mash the E key for the "actions", the game will create really bad lag.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby supersatanson » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:10 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Ok just going to point this out there, If you button mash the E key for the "actions", the game will create really bad lag.

This is the first report of such an issue! gotta check it out, thanks!

LuftMallow Wrote:Something I noticed that's really minor is that the water reflection of the sun doesn't line up vertically.

That should be easy to fix! thanks for pointing it out :)
supersatanson

Postby Biles » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:01 am

Love the latest update. Any chance when we can expect our character to have clothing options?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby supersatanson » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello! It's been a while since I posted here, but if any of you wants to keep track of the game, follow us on tumblr if you haven't done so yet! We're on http://lustplanet.tumblr.com.

Biles Wrote:Love the latest update. Any chance when we can expect our character to have clothing options?

It's not a priority right now, but we will definitely get there. Don't forget the ship is still gathering energy just for survival! Some time later it should have spare energy to synthesize clothing items :)

Anyway, I'll be uploading the latest version today, so check it out and support us on Patreon if you like the game and want to help with a buck or two!
supersatanson

Postby KnightThunderBee » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:16 am

hey, hello guys o/ this project is still standing? which is already a long time that I do not see a new post, I'm not charging anything is just out of curiosity even
KnightThunderBee
Newly Registered

Postby supersatanson » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 am

KnightThunderBee Wrote:hey, hello guys o/ this project is still standing? which is already a long time that I do not see a new post, I'm not charging anything is just out of curiosity even

Hey! glad to see you're still curious! We haven't dropped the project, but these months have been way too busy for me to update even the smallest thing.
I'm trying to allocate some time for LP on the short term, but it's been hard :( I don't feel like dropping it though, but it's going to be real slow :(
supersatanson

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 am

supersatanson Wrote:
KnightThunderBee Wrote:hey, hello guys o/ this project is still standing? which is already a long time that I do not see a new post, I'm not charging anything is just out of curiosity even

Hey! glad to see you're still curious! We haven't dropped the project, but these months have been way too busy for me to update even the smallest thing.
I'm trying to allocate some time for LP on the short term, but it's been hard :( I don't feel like dropping it though, but it's going to be real slow :(

Good to know, since it's a good project
ElPresidente

Postby Xeriones » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:38 am

I'd love to know if this project is still ongoing and if there is a newer version out somewhere. I've played through this test build a couple of times and I really, REALLY, enjoyed it. I would be a shame if this game were to be dropped.
Xeriones
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:22 am

Petty this project looks to be dead. This had some great potential. Why is it the games that actually understand how to do it right, usually get dumped before completion. :/
Space Cat

Previous

Return to Flash Projects