Tina and the Tentacle

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Tina and the Tentacle

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:07 am

I didn't get to much done last weekend. Made another demon though.

I'm going to concentrate on coding exclusively. I'll see about making next update playable it's likely going to be 2-3 weeks or more.
TimTheTestDemon.gif
TimTheTestDemon.gif (237.78 KiB) Viewed 3299 times

NotGoingToFit.gif
NotGoingToFit.gif (191.68 KiB) Viewed 3294 times

I code really slowly.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Mr.vis2013 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:00 am

Wow, very nice.
Mr.vis2013

Postby Biles » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Kinda looks odd you have that big grey demon approach Tina in one go. I'd imagine he'd first squat, then kneel before leaning over her body.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks Vis.

I like the pounce, but I see what your saying Biles. Honestly, I did it that way to save time on animation.
The rotation of the demon's feet are my biggest annoyance with the animation.

I might just have the screen flash, and go straight to the sex pose with no transition animation to save time.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby musical74 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:25 am

Honestly, that might be better in this case: when I see the rotation of the demon's feet it throws me off and I forget briefly that he's going to be having a little fun!

Not sure how feasible this is, but is it possible to have a *friendly monster* that won't hurt Tina at all? I can't help thinking the little dark dog is almost like Tina wants to fuck it and it acts like a buffer against all the other creatures that want to fuck her silly and she doesn't want them to... maybe that's just because I think the little dark dog's adorable though...
musical74

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:47 am

I like the idea. Friendly and neutral monsters are a possibility, but aren't a priority at the moment. Later on I may adjust the dark dogs to look more sinister, and change the current model to a neutral more neutral variety.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Mr.vis2013 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Check your mail, please. I send more material.
Mr.vis2013

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Wow, very sexy. Here is one of the poses I've been working on.
DoggyStyleTina.gif
DoggyStyleTina.gif (281.43 KiB) Viewed 3164 times

It's a more completed version of one of the ones I showed you earlier.

I'm still working on Scripting. One of my scripts for controlling the player got too large, so i decided to brake it into several smaller scripts. Now I've broken all sorts of scripts that depended on other scripts, and realized i should have been commenting more of my code for later reference.

Testing Fuck... not properly setup.
TinaDemonTestPosing.gif
TinaDemonTestPosing.gif (677.1 KiB) Viewed 3151 times

Basic monster position looks like it could work maybe?
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:34 am

I've decided to go with Unity, for the game engine for now. I finished doing some basic player staging, and got the menu's working. There is no really GUI, aside for the start menu, and pause menu when you hit ESC, atm.

Temporary Tina is unable to attack, due to some changes in coding. She's got attacks, and will be able to preform them in the next update. She's currently able to move with the arrow keys, and jump, and double jump with the space bar. You can make her move faster with the left Ctrl, button. Keys are all programmable in the configuration menu, if you go to Input.

Nothing to fancy yet, as I'm still trying to make sure I get the physics working right. Health, and attacks will definitely be in in the next update.

https://mega.nz/#!JwwmkZaD!mA7mRjfqrmQS ... TTY1GI-VP8

This weekend, I'll have and more complete demo level. Instead to a player staging test.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 am

I've managed to complete the health system for the character, and the enemies, and got her kick attack working. I created collection system I decided to go for gems, like Zelda, instead of coins.

It's not to interesting play yet, so I'm not going to upload the game, till the sex system coded.

AwwFuck.gif
AwwFuck.gif (875.07 KiB) Viewed 2969 times

I do a bit of work on this pretty much every weekend, but will do monthly updates. As it's a hassle uploading semi-weekly.

If I get the sex system finished this month I'll upload the alpha this month, it's a 50% chance right now.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Wow end of the month already.
HoundFucking.gif
HoundFucking.gif (784.81 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

I'm still plugging away at it.

I'll upload the game "as is" this weekend. It's almost at a point I feel comfortable calling it Alpha.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:54 am

Current working version of the game.

https://mega.nz/#!5khECRRQ!wQFv8yRT6ht- ... syk_zH8FKc

Next update October 29 or November 1st.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby musical74 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 am

Will the fact that your motherboard died slow down the updates? I'm guessing you replaced it already, but did that slow things down a bit?

Love that Tina seems OK with the hound fucking her :P
musical74

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Ha ha yeah, it's a little strange. I'm going to make multiple expressions later, but for now I just went with the one she was making.

As to the game, I'll try to get something worthwhile out by the end of October, start of November; as I plan to be partying on Halloween. Motherboard is ordered, but I'm still waiting on delivery which should be Tuesday unless tracking is messed up. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash are all deactivated ATM. On the plus I still got Sketchbook pro, and Unity. So unless I get totally sick of coding, which is a total possibility, Nov 1 is still a go.

I'll upload what I have then anyhow, and try to make sure the current code isn't totally breaking everything. :lol:

Update: There will be a slight delay, but 've got a sex scene in game and mostly working.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Game update, a little late.

https://mega.nz/#!pwcUCJyK!oF2yLRlZGazz ... ZQ7kESBU1U

Coding is a Bitch.

Happy Thanksgiving. :D
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Ayeka » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Honestly, I not get it. By trying I get kicking and jumping, but killing these "dogs" or dying is kinda strange. Not get what is my goal. going in -> direction? Garther these cups? And character reactions are not immediately. Mayby adding something as explanation can made game more enjoyable.
Ayeka

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:19 pm

Update.

https://mega.nz/#!IpcgmbTS!XLTLnjEEXIG5 ... szoToo9yPg

It's still alpha, but it's got more slightly functionality now. :D

* Save System added. - it's not needed yet, but data now persists scene to scene now, and game can save.

* Moved the Attack button to Q for now. - attack is getting a rework but I’m keeping the working one for now.

* A Sex scene finally working. - It's only accessible through the blue button labeled "Test Sex", and very basic still. The scene does not have a transition, so you need to hit the Esc key can go back to the main menu. These scenes will replace the character blowing-up once i hook them into the game.

* Knockback - monsters now knock you back, I'll give you the ability to knock them as well soon. I'll also add invulnerability for .5 seconds after the character is hit. So the character isn't just knock around by monster the whole time.

* Added level borders - to prevent you falling of the map randomly.

* Added character - There is an animated model which will be used in the "Character sheet" when i make it, right now its just hanging out in the main menu.

My next update will look larger. This update was mostly code..., now that the code is mostly out of the way I can add art. :D
Last edited by Digitally-Deviant on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:55 pm

I think you last update is buged, everytime I try to run it it says that I don't have the application to run the game, but the past version have worked.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Ok I think it's fixed. It should work on All Windows computers now at least.

https://mega.nz/#!IpcgmbTS!XLTLnjEEXIG5 ... szoToo9yPg

Actually had a whole bunch of extra unused stuff on the last build, so this one is a lot smaller like the original. It's also been compressed of course :ugeek: I've tested it on Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and it seems to work.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:57 am

Still working on an update. Planned to have something released at the beginning of the month, but it didn't work out :(

RedDemonDogging.gif
RedDemonDogging.gif (502.51 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
- Anyhow another sex scene, I'm working on.

Main problem with from behind scene, as there is too much monster, and almost no girl visible. Maybe I'll reposition the monster's cock, putting it in her other hole to improve the view of her ass :|
Digitally-Deviant

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects