PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 pm

again heath making salazal into a poke'morph SHOULD be easy since her look screams female anyways.
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Okay I was just asking for other opinions. I wanna be open minded
Heath0069

Postby Heath0069 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:11 am

Just put a new poll up guys
Heath0069

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Most pokemon are easy to morph. Make a human, shave their head, add boobs and a vagina, paint over their bodies and add any additional features as needed. Some do need a bit of creativity though but for most, it's easy to conceptualize.

My main issue with morphing isn't the morphs themselves (for 95% of the morphs so far) but with the poses to put them in.
Dapper Gent

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm

well i got a pose if you and your team wants to work on a back for us dapper.
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby [Blank] » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:58 am

I've commented on here a while ago and I'm glad to see the project's still alive. I do have four questions about the new engine though, 1. When is the estimated release date for the engine? 2. Is the game on hold until the engine is finished? 3. Is the new engine going to have the trainer fight? (Personally I'm hoping no because it's weird to me but it doesn't matter that much.) 4. When incorporating moves will they continue to be custom moves you make up or will you attempt to incorporate all the moves from the actual Pokemon games? (e.g. Water Gun, Vine Whip, Ember, Thunder)

Unless of course you're just making a smoother version of Humbird0's engine, in which case... have fun?
[Blank]

Postby Heath0069 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:Most pokemon are easy to morph. Make a human, shave their head, add boobs and a vagina, paint over their bodies and add any additional features as needed. Some do need a bit of creativity though but for most, it's easy to conceptualize.

My main issue with morphing isn't the morphs themselves (for 95% of the morphs so far) but with the poses to put them in.

Thanks Dapper :)
Heath0069

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:30 am

[Blank] Wrote:I've commented on here a while ago and I'm glad to see the project's still alive. I do have four questions about the new engine though, 1. When is the estimated release date for the engine? 2. Is the game on hold until the engine is finished? 3. Is the new engine going to have the trainer fight? (Personally I'm hoping no because it's weird to me but it doesn't matter that much.) 4. When incorporating moves will they continue to be custom moves you make up or will you attempt to incorporate all the moves from the actual Pokemon games? (e.g. Water Gun, Vine Whip, Ember, Thunder)

Unless of course you're just making a smoother version of Humbird0's engine, in which case... have fun?

Estimated release time for the engine is something we wont give for it is impossible to know when another snag is going to delay the progress on it (mostly real life stuff taking away time, this winter has been rough on most of the team).

The game is on hold sorta while the engine is being finished, the none programmers of are team are using this time to get done with other aspects of the game.

We wont have the trainers as active battlers, going back to actual pokemon logic their.

I believe for just pokemorph it will be the orginal gen 1 move set plus some, but nothing not in the game till future version (Jhoto and such)

We are not making a smoother version of Humbid0's engine for it is a unqiue flash build, we are moving to Gamemaker for it is new and still getting support while flash is slowly dieing..
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 am

We are talking it over on a pokemorph that is close to Lou The Goanna for Tiny Adventures. Like I said I wanted to add some Fern Gully elements to it. I may have to make a poll for that as well.
Heath0069

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:54 am

What Deadman said. I'll provide any clarity that's needed but he pretty much hit the nail on the head.

We're going to have a little live stream about some Pokemorph lore on Tuesday, February 13th at 8:30pm est and expect it to run roughly 2 hours. We won't be going over any gameplay or the engine. It'll just be a fun, informative chat about the pokemorph virus, it's effects on the pokemon and the world around it. How do morphs get curvier with each evolution? Geodude is a rock, how is she cumming? How did Magnemite get that body? What do morphs prefer as sexual partners? These questions and many more will be answered at the Lore Discussion! Come, listen in and if you have questions you'd like answered message me with them so we can include them in the live stream!
Dapper Gent

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Got a new poll up vote if you will
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7982
Heath0069

Postby ValturNaa » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 pm

[Blank] Wrote:I've commented on here a while ago and I'm glad to see the project's still alive. I do have four questions about the new engine though, 1. When is the estimated release date for the engine? 2. Is the game on hold until the engine is finished? 3. Is the new engine going to have the trainer fight? (Personally I'm hoping no because it's weird to me but it doesn't matter that much.) 4. When incorporating moves will they continue to be custom moves you make up or will you attempt to incorporate all the moves from the actual Pokemon games? (e.g. Water Gun, Vine Whip, Ember, Thunder)

Engine progress is slow with only me, an amateur scripter, working on it at the moment, but we're still progressing. Can't give a date yet as I'm still working toward a tech demo and have no real content as yet. Yes the game is basically on hold (as far as public releases go, at least) but the artists are continuing to work on the needed arts so our next public release should go much further than the present one. As for what the engine will be and look like, it's aimed at being a slightly simplified but better looking pokemon engine, and hopefully as smooth or smoother performance wise. Moves, stats, capture devices, and so on will emulate FireRed and LeafGreen as much as possible, with a few tweaks here and there as is deemed appropriate. The UI will be original but aim to capture the essence of the original simple systems.

@Heath0069 This is a small community. We are easily made aware of updates to games and content we're following. Promoting regular updates to your own work in someone's else's thread is considered rude. Please contain future updates to your own thread. We'll be able to see them there.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am

We apologize for the delay. Something came up that prevented me from getting this running on time. I'm still setting up but you are more than welcome to join the channel. We'll start actually streaming and recording in roughly 15-20 minutes. Caution, might see spoilers for tonight's discussion if you join before then.

https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UC1L ... WLVyg/live
Dapper Gent

Postby ShadowNexxus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Okay, so hopefully I'm in the right place. I have had to play this game from the start a few times. (Twice because I started over, then because I deleted cookies and poof.) So here goes.. So this game is amazing. You guys (and gals) are doing amazing work. So, here is my question, if anyone can help me out. So I visited Billl, got porygon, defeated the academy and got banned. (They had some lovely pokemon I wanted.) I initiated the quest for the pokevirus where it got dropped at the camp nearby. so Obviously, did the battle with team rocket yada yada. And found the virus with an oddish who happened upon it, and got sick. So it says we should take it to the pokemon center but eevee has something else in mind. the are going down into cerulean city is blocked by a barrier. The underground tunnel is blocked by a janitor in white who won't let anybody through. The oddish quests leads me to an area off to the left where Val and his Arcanine stand. He says that his arcanine was injured in a diglett hole or something and they need time to rest before they me on and you're blessed with a lovely photo of a bulbasaur and a trainer. I can't seem to progress anywhere from here. If I try to travel back towards pallet, I'll eventually run into a police officer and a growlithe blocking the path and the game freezes. Is the area not completed or am I doing something wrong?
ShadowNexxus
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:25 am

ShadowNexxus Wrote:Okay, so hopefully I'm in the right place. I have had to play this game from the start a few times. (Twice because I started over, then because I deleted cookies and poof.) So here goes.. So this game is amazing. You guys (and gals) are doing amazing work. So, here is my question, if anyone can help me out. So I visited Billl, got porygon, defeated the academy and got banned. (They had some lovely pokemon I wanted.) I initiated the quest for the pokevirus where it got dropped at the camp nearby. so Obviously, did the battle with team rocket yada yada. And found the virus with an oddish who happened upon it, and got sick. So it says we should take it to the pokemon center but eevee has something else in mind. the are going down into cerulean city is blocked by a barrier. The underground tunnel is blocked by a janitor in white who won't let anybody through. The oddish quests leads me to an area off to the left where Val and his Arcanine stand. He says that his arcanine was injured in a diglett hole or something and they need time to rest before they me on and you're blessed with a lovely photo of a bulbasaur and a trainer. I can't seem to progress anywhere from here. If I try to travel back towards pallet, I'll eventually run into a police officer and a growlithe blocking the path and the game freezes. Is the area not completed or am I doing something wrong?

HOW dare you call me a janitor ..... no wait that sounds some what right. Your at the end of the current version dude.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Heath0069 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:10 am

Yo dapper how thicc you think we can make Salazal? I was thinking not fat but with huge tits and a jiggly booty :D
Heath0069

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 am

Heath0069 Wrote:Yo dapper how thicc you think we can make Salazal? I was thinking not fat but with huge tits and a jiggly booty :D

You typing as if we have agreed to help out with you guys in some major way.
Dead2112man

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Heath0069 Wrote:Yo dapper how thicc you think we can make Salazal? I was thinking not fat but with huge tits and a jiggly booty :D

heath...*sigh* :( in some way you are but it's only after dapper and you guys are done on your game i asked dapper if he and you guys help me out.

i'll try to get heath out of your hair...
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby luccisniper » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:28 pm

but, does anyone know by chance when the updated game comes out?
luccisniper
Newly Registered

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:30 pm

We're still working on the new engine. It became a much larger undertaking than the programmers anticipated. We've only just now gotten to the battle system. We let everyone know when there are updates, anticipated release dates, etc.

We are constantly working towards getting both the engine running as well as the artwork up to par. But everyone has to remember that we are doing what we can with both limited time to allot to the game's creation and resources allowing us to function smoothly.
Dapper Gent

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects