PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update: 6/20/17!)

Postby mgunter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:26 pm

I was walking around and accidently slept in Ash's bed. When I woke up, I was in the black space unable to do anything.
mgunter

Postby dibimpregnator » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 pm

i love this game and i am a bit pissed the evil one was gone since it is the only one that had breeding in it i am hoping you will add this into the game but this time i hope we can breed our pokemon as the main character
dibimpregnator
Newly Registered

Postby Funposter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:*explicit deleted*

Just when I though this week couldn't get any damn worse. I can't believe I did that. Fucking drop box changes, excuse the language.

I really, really hope that not many downloaded v1.62. God, that's so frustrating and embarassing.

All download links and the download itself have been removed. I'll repost it sometime today.

Hopefully it was just me. I read ahead in the story, but I had to force myself to stop before the ending. I'll try to refrain from mentioning anything here until it officially shows up in the game or until one of you dudes spill the beans here.
Funposter

Postby geist » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 pm

just keep in mind that we are also constantly adding new things as we go, so most of the time those documents are more of an outline than anything else
geist

Postby Funposter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:08 pm

geist Wrote:just keep in mind that we are also constantly adding new things as we go, so most of the time those documents are more of an outline than anything else

Of course. There's definitely some fun and interesting ideas in there.
Funposter

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:01 pm

mgunter Wrote:I was walking around and accidently slept in Ash's bed. When I woke up, I was in the black space unable to do anything.

We'll look into that.

dibimpregnator Wrote:i love this game and i am a bit pissed the evil one was gone since it is the only one that had breeding in it i am hoping you will add this into the game but this time i hope we can breed our pokemon as the main character.

I tried to encourage Hunden to keep it going despite our fall out but that's ultimately on him. As for breeding being in our game, yes and no. We will be converting the Day Care on rt 5 into a Day Spa but I won't go into any more details as it may be some time before that's impleented and also...spoilers. As for breeding, as in making more pokemorph babies with your morph, we'll also be going into the science behind the virus as the game goes on. I'd give more details but....spoilers, again. :p
Funposter Wrote:
Dapper Gent Wrote:*explicit deleted*

Just when I though this week couldn't get any damn worse. I can't believe I did that. Fucking drop box changes, excuse the language.

I really, really hope that not many downloaded v1.62. God, that's so frustrating and embarassing.

All download links and the download itself have been removed. I'll repost it sometime today.

Hopefully it was just me. I read ahead in the story, but I had to force myself to stop before the ending. I'll try to refrain from mentioning anything here until it officially shows up in the game or until one of you dudes spill the beans here.

Oh. Like I did? :oops: Still extremely angry at myself for doing that, even after sleeping on it.

geist Wrote:just keep in mind that we are also constantly adding new things as we go, so most of the time those documents are more of an outline than anything else

What Ninji said. I wrote the whole game out, from beginning to end, hentai scenes included, so that the team would have basic guidelines to use to build the game. However, 25% of the current content wasn't planned and maybe another 20% that was planned was cut or heavily edited. As I said above, I'm still really angry with myself as it still gives a lot of spoilers for the game. Hell, who am I kidding, it gives almost ALL of the spoilers. :cry:

Funposter Wrote:

Of course. There's definitely some fun and interesting ideas in there.

I'm just hoping we can implement even half of them. :P
Dapper Gent

Postby Funposter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Yeah, I will say that I'm excited for a certain morph event that you guys have lined up for what I assume is the next release. Good stuff!
Funposter

Postby gjoodt » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:22 pm

I've made an account just to say: I'm sorry. I'm also one of the people who has downloaded the version with the extra stuff that isn't for the public :/
When I downloaded the fixed update I was already wondering why the filesize was a lot bigger... I haven't read anything because I don't want to read huge story spoilers.
gjoodt
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 pm

what happened to the download link?
Dongman

Postby ValturNaa » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Dongman Wrote:what happened to the download link?

It was temporarily taken down because Dapper accidentally included a lot of private team files. It will be coming back online soon.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Yep, because I'm a moron like that.

I'll be adding a new link as soon as I can.

I've been thinking about the bright side of this. If you did happen to download the 1.62 update and read our development notes then by all means, give us some feedback! Although it wasn't intentional this could be a good moment to see what people like most, what things are most anticipated and so on.

So if you were one of the uh..."lucky" ones...feel free to send me a pm with your thoughts on the developments and plans for the game.
Dapper Gent

Postby Funposter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:Yep, because I'm a moron like that.

I've been thinking about the bright side of this. If you did happen to download the 1.62 update and read our development notes then by all means, gives us some feedback! Although it wasn't intentional this could be a good moment to see what people like most, what things are most anticipated and so on.

So if you were one of the uh..."lucky" ones...feel free to send me a pm with your thoughts on the developments and plans for the game.

I think I may take you up on that offer!
Funposter

Postby Dongman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 pm

I've been thinking about the bright side of this. If you did happen to download the 1.62 update and read our development notes then by all means, give us some feedback! Although it wasn't intentional this could be a good moment to see what people like most, what things are most anticipated and so on.

how long do you think it will take?
Dongman

Postby gjoodt » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Funposter Wrote:

I've been thinking about the bright side of this. If you did happen to download the 1.62 update and read our development notes then by all means, gives us some feedback! Although it wasn't intentional this could be a good moment to see what people like most, what things are most anticipated and so on.

I think I may take you up on that offer!

yeah, I think I'll also do that.
gjoodt
Newly Registered

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Give me a max of thirty minutes. Just got settled in and am working on it now.
Dapper Gent

Postby Dapper Gent » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am

Alrighty, let's try this once again.

PokeMorph v1.62
Dapper Gent

Postby Dongman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:46 am

I have 2 questions
1: how do you get any of the starter pokemon?
and 2 : when do you think the art for gastly haunter and gengar will be complete?
Dongman

Postby Dapper Gent » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 am

Wild starters won't be in the game until much later. However you will, or should, have special versions of the starters by the middle of next chapter.

Couldn't tell you. I'm just going down the list at this point. I left off with Dewgong and took a break there.
Dapper Gent

Postby Dongman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 am

I tried the new dl for the update and I keep getting stuck when going through doors. The game continues to play music but wont let me open the menu or do anything.
Dongman

Postby ValturNaa » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:08 am

All doors, or are there specific ones that are problematic?
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects