PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update Coming Soon!)

Postby ValturNaa » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm

According to bulbapedia abra shares features with both foxes and goats, both of which have a connection to magic. I'm pretty sure gamefreak used a mystic as the base and added magical animal elements, and this happened before they ran out of good ideas. (Not saying they don't still have some good monsters, but it seems like more and more of them are just ... out there)
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:23 am

Tell me about it. I plan on morphing all ppkemon at some point. There are some that I'm really not looking forward to. Like Klefki and the Vanillux or whatever its name is and the flower circlet from Sun and Moon, just to name a few.
Dapper Gent

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:40 pm

yea but i would say lopunny is probly just gonna stay the same right? i mean it's basicly a huminoid bunny
Humadragon2016

Postby Dapper Gent » Mon May 01, 2017 1:37 am

Pretty much yeah. There will be plenty that will be easy to morph or turn anthro. But there's almost as many ones that will be very challenging to do. Then there's those I'm really eager to see done.
Dapper Gent

Postby ValturNaa » Mon May 01, 2017 5:48 am

Yeah, lopunny is a lot like renamon in that way. Of course, there must be boobifying, but the basic shape is already there. Though honestly when it comes to crazy ice cream cones and keyrings, I'd be on board with a vote to simply skip them unless I saw some really good concept art. They're really good examples of gamefreak getting lazy. Truth is, there's a serious problem with expecting 150 new pokemon every generation. Maybe in a design phase quantity beats quality but in terms of the actual game releases I feel they should have trimmed down ... a lot.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Akhera » Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 am

Dapper Gent Wrote:Tell me about it. I plan on morphing all ppkemon at some point. There are some that I'm really not looking forward to. Like Klefki and the Vanillux or whatever its name is and the flower circlet from Sun and Moon, just to name a few.

Welp, It's definitely true that GameFreak made some... worse designs, but I think we can still 'rectify' that... if you get what I mean... No? Damn my puns.
I've quickly drawn a 'concept' for Vanilluxe, just, cause why not... I guess to show you that she can be... hot... hehe... No? Damn my puns again.
Although I like (my own) idea (yay for egocentrism!), I don't know if the picture is close enough to the... vanilla... Hehehe....OKAY GOD DANGIT I'll see myself out... Bloody puns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

van.png
van.png (50.58 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
Akhera

Postby Dapper Gent » Mon May 01, 2017 3:02 pm

You, sir, just made my day. Thank you.

Well, they're all getting morphed at some point. If there's one thing I've proven so far is that I can get a lottle creative with the morph designs while still staying true to the original. There's only been a few that I've had to take some artistic license to do but they've all come out pretty decently so far.
Dapper Gent

Postby Dongman » Tue May 02, 2017 1:00 am

Im curious what pokemon you're looking forward to morphing
Dongman

Postby Dead2112man » Tue May 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Dongman Wrote:Im curious what pokemon you're looking forward to morphing

Me personally, Missingno. For it will be the hardest to morph.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Missingno isn't an actual pokemon.

Personally, I can't wait to morph, for various reasons, are Hitmontop, Houndoom, Chesnaught, Tyrantum, Incineroar, Lurantis and Kommo-o.
Dapper Gent

Postby ValturNaa » Tue May 02, 2017 6:51 pm

Tantrum t-rex? LMAO jk. For me, personally, I can't wait for Umbreon, Mightyena, Herdier et al, and Axew et al. Those are some of my favorite pokemon in the entire franchise. At least past the first gen. Most of my favorites are already morphed :D
ValturNaa

Postby Hunden » Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 pm

ValturNaa Wrote:Tantrum t-rex? LMAO jk. For me, personally, I can't wait for Umbreon, Mightyena, Herdier et al, and Axew et al. Those are some of my favorite pokemon in the entire franchise. At least past the first gen. Most of my favorites are already morphed :D

My favorite is Phanpy, Larvitar, Roserade, Zorua, Mienshao, Fennekin. The list is longer but I keep it on six cute.
Hunden

Postby ValturNaa » Tue May 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Ah yes, I forgot zorua and fennekin. Those are adorable pokemon and I can't wait to see how they morph.

But to be honest I'm surprised you didn't say Lucario, considering it's your avatar.
ValturNaa

Postby Hunden » Tue May 02, 2017 8:07 pm

ValturNaa Wrote:Ah yes, I forgot zorua and fennekin. Those are adorable pokemon and I can't wait to see how they morph.

But to be honest I'm surprised you didn't say Lucario, considering it's your avatar.

It is on the list. It's just not very cute. It's more cool.
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue May 02, 2017 11:01 pm

I didn't say Zorua, Fennekin, Lucario, Blaziken or Gardevoir because they're already popular pokemon anthros.

Phampy and Donphan will be interesting to do though.
Dapper Gent

Postby Dead2112man » Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 am

Dapper Gent Wrote:Missingno isn't an actual pokemon.

It is a joke boss.
I personally can't wait to see how we do the nincada Family for those three are my favorite pokemon over all, a good second would be the cyndaquil tree.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed May 03, 2017 4:54 am

I'm not looking for the ones that will be more voluptuous past gen 1. I'm running out of references to build off of. Like Feraligatr, Aggron, Wailmer, Torterra, just to name a few.

Anyways, I have sad news. Avian has officially resigned from the team due to other commitments keeping him away. This definitely was a punch in the gut for our art team as progress will be slowed even more but we're thankful for the time and effort he's put in to the game. Sp thank you Avian and godspeed on your future endeavours.

With him leaving the team we are in severe need of another scene artist. If anyone is interested please send me a pm.
Dapper Gent

Postby Hunden » Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm

What happens on May 4? In addition to my mother's birthday and Denmark's liberation?
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Thu May 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Added in the finished sets for Doduo, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Ponyta, Rapidash, Slowbro (with new front picture), Magnemite and Magneton.

Also updated the Machop...again.

Well, happy birthday to your mums and happy Denmark Independence Day! May 4th is the proclaimed National Nerd Day and Star Wars Day. May the Fourth (Force) be with you.
Dapper Gent

Postby Hunden » Thu May 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:Added in the finished sets for Doduo, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Ponyta, Rapidash, Slowbro (with new front picture), Magnemite and Magneton.

Also updated the Machop...again.

Well, happy birthday to your mums and happy Denmark Independence Day! May 4th is the proclaimed National Nerd Day and Star Wars Day. May the Fourth (Force) be with you.

Oh... Thansk and okay. My the force be with you. And dont forget Growlithe. She still miss her tail.
Hunden

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects