PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update Coming Soon!)

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:06 am

Good point. We initially didn't do that because we estimated the rest of the chapter would be finished shortly after the sneak peek.....which was almost 2 months go now. I'll add that, as well as the folder name change to the main post.

Also, there's still a couple of things to do between Pewter and Cerulean in game but yes, Cerulean is essentially a game killer right now due to the bugs.

I added Vulpix, Ninetails (new concept, full set), Growlithe, Mankey (full update), Persian, Venomoth and Wigglytuff to the pokemorph list. That marks 88 sets completed! Not counting special morphs.
Dapper Gent

Postby Hunden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:I added Vulpix, Ninetails (new concept, full set), Growlithe, Mankey (full update), Persian, Venomoth and Wigglytuff to the pokemorph list. That marks 88 sets completed! Not counting special morphs.

Great pictures, but I do not know if I dare ask about it. I was scolded a little last times. What happened to Growlithes tail?
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 am

I omitted it. I'll have White add it in when he shines the picture.
Dapper Gent

Postby Hunden » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:I omitted it. I'll have White add it in when he shines the picture.

Sorry I asked. But does that mean that you did not do it on purpose or forgot it?

Little funny thing. In Denmark, when you forget something or accidentally break something, so you say, ups. ;)
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm

To omit something is to leave out or exclude intentionally or forgetfully. In this case, I simply forgot to include it.
Dapper Gent

Postby Hunden » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 am

Dapper Gent Wrote:To omit something is to leave out or exclude intentionally or forgetfully. In this case, I simply forgot to include it.

It is okay. We are only human. We make mistakes. I'm not doing other things. :lol:
I have forgot item for over 300 kroner on the train. I hate still DSB.
Hunden

Postby FabulousAura » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:09 am

I know I've already seen one complaint about this previously, but I didn't know if a solution was ever found. But I thought I'd leave it here anyway.

So I was playing PokeMorph, and when I saved I ended up crashing. The moment I loaded back up, my characters were broken:
I have a feeling it has something to do with the save data. After saving it in clipboard, and loading it up in a new PokeMorph folder, it loads up the same result.

My Save Game:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_2130" winBorder="num_0" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_0" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Aura" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" result="str_win" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" woodenSword="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" undefined="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" reply="str_yes" lastSong="str_music\forest.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_overcast" isCamping="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" bestRod="num_1" mistyRod="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_revive="bol_true" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_1" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlOfficer_Jenny_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_switcheroo="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Woods\woodslvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Palletlvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" pokeballs="num_8" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" viridianHouse1shelf="bol_false" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_3="bol_true" battleGuide="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_0="bol_true" humbirdTreasure="bol_true" drMagnusQuestioned="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_fanart="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_parlzheal="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4="bol_true" willow_forest="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_potion2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote="bol_true" viridianForeststory_0="bol_true" viridianForeststory_1="bol_true" viridianPinsir="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money2="bol_true" Richie_willowGenerous="bol_true" Richietalk_Viridian="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote2="bol_true" viridianBeesGone="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\cabinSamlvlarmor="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_rootlens="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt2campSecret="bol_true" eevee="str_Eevee" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money="bol_true" samuraiBeaten="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" pewter_state="num_9" pokecenter_intro="bol_true" WillowLeftAt="undefined" levels\Pink\Pewter\Pewterlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" gym_leader="str_Flint" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_0xx="num_216" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_0yy="num_200" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_1xx="num_232" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_1yy="num_216" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_2xx="num_248" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_2yy="num_200" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0="num_1" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0fights="num_2" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0wins="num_1" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0fights="num_1" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1wins="num_1" levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1fights="num_1" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlitem_money="bol_true" tmStrength="bol_true" Flint_battlewins="num_1" Flint_battlefights="num_3" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\west.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\wilderness.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_375.8" x="num_198.6" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_2" x="num_4" xmlType="object" /><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_220" run="num_16" talk="num_32" menu="num_69" cancel="num_81" ok="num_32" up="num_87" down="num_83" left="num_65" right="num_68" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><willow charset="str_charset\Willow.png" direction="num_3" rections="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><eevee charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" rections="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_-1" delay="num_4" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object"><cerulean potion="num_8" camera="num_10" antidote="num_10" air_horn="num_10" bull_horn="num_10" pokeball="num_10" canRestock="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><blank potion="num_10" antidote="num_10" pokeball="num_9" super_potion="num_10" parlz_heal="num_10" revive="num_10" canRestock="bol_true" xmlType="object" /></shops><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array" /><pokemon xmlType="array"><4 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_12.65625" hp="num_60.75" level="num_5" trainerId="num_0.351157790981233" id="str_Butterfree" maxHp="num_60.75" nickname="undefined" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_poison" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></4><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_switcheroo" exp="num_2" power="num_12.65625" maxHp="num_60.75" hp="num_60.75" level="num_5" nickname="str_Dirty Rat" trainerId="num_0.297254137694836" id="str_Rattata" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_1" power="num_12.65625" hp="num_60.75" level="num_5" trainerId="num_0.60241203662008" id="str_Cosplay_Pikachu" maxHp="num_60.75" nickname="str_Pikachu" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_4" power="num_8.4375" hp="num_40.5" level="num_4" trainerId="num_0.359625072218478" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_40.5" nickname="str_Eevee" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_armor" exp="num_0" power="num_12.65625" hp="num_49.5" level="num_5" trainerId="num_0.255734172649682" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_60.75" nickname="str_Aura" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_strength" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment root_lens="num_1" xmlType="object" /><items potion="num_9" antidote="num_3" old_rod="num_1" revive="num_4" fan_art="num_3" camera="num_1" pokedax="num_1" parlz_heal="num_1" tm_strength="num_1" boulder_badge="num_1" pokeball="num_8" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Graveler lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Flint lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Damien lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Zubat lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_f lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Diglett lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Geodude lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Onix lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Sandshrew lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Trainer lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pinsir lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Samurai lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Beedrill lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weedle lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Caterpie lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pikachu lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Kakuna lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugGirl lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Metapod lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Butterfree lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Willow lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Hiker lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cosplay_Pikachu lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu_cosplay\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><JuniorGirl lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><SchoolBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Lass lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rattata lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Spearow lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><JuniorTrainer lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pidgey lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos Rattata_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" Rattata_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\horny.png" girl_loli_boobjob_blowjob="str_swf\pictures\girl1_loli_boobjob_blowjob.png" pikachu_flash_undressing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_flash_undressing.png" pikachu_sex_behind_doggy="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_behind_doggy.png" pikachu_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_missionary.png" pikachu_sex_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_creampie.png" pikachu_afterglow_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_afterglow_cumshot.png" metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex.png" metapod_tied_creampie_evolving="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_creampie_evolving.png" Cool_Trainer_cooltrainer_m="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_m.png" Butterfree_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" angelica_handjob_dickgrab="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_handjob_dickgrab.png" angelica_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_suck.png" angelica_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_cumshot.png" Diglett_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\front.png" diglett_sex_burrowed="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_burrowed.png" diglett_sex_unearthing_doggy="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_unearthing_doggy.png" diglett_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_missionary.png" Graveler_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object"><levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_anne defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_may defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></trainers><playerSprite rections="num_4" charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_0" directions="num_1" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_4.7" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array" /><permSwf xmlType="array" /></swfLoader></data>

Really enjoy the game this is the only annoying thing that has happened to me until now.
FabulousAura

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:59 am

Please tell me you're -the- Fabulous Aura, the youtuber.

Also, that seems to be happening frequently in the latest release but was fixed at some point since then. We can't even replicate it to find the problem. Val or Deadman might be able to shine more light on that.

@Hunden: Yep, that happens to the best of us. A few morphs I do from memory or from the old art, alongside remembered issues with some of the concepts. Like Vulpix's extra tail.
Dapper Gent

Postby FabulousAura » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 am

Dapper Gent Wrote:Please tell me you're -the- Fabulous Aura, the youtuber.

Also, that seems to be happening frequently in the latest release but was fixed at some point since then. We can't even replicate it to find the problem. Val or Deadman might be able to shine more light on that.

@Hunden: Yep, that happens to the best of us. A few morphs I do from memory or from the old art, alongside remembered issues with some of the concepts. Like Vulpix's extra tail.

I might be, and I managed to replicate the problem. I booted up the game, and simply spammed save using flash cookie over, and over. It crashed one, and the problem didn't occur, but doing it a second time I managed to replicate the same glitch.

Here is the save game before it broke:

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_25" winBorder="num_0" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_0" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Aura" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" result="str_Willow" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" undefined="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" reply="str_leave" lastSong="str_music\wilderness.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_day" isCamping="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\UndergroundlvlspearowEvent_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_money="bol_true" bestRod="num_1" mistyRod="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_0" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\mafiaTown.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_452.25" x="num_667.3" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_6" x="num_4" xmlType="object" /><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_20" run="num_16" talk="num_32" menu="num_69" cancel="num_81" ok="num_32" up="num_87" down="num_83" left="num_65" right="num_68" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><eevee charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_-1" delay="num_4" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object" /><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array" /><pokemon xmlType="array"><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_false" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_3.75" hp="num_18" level="num_2" trainerId="num_0.747884294018149" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_18" nickname="str_Eevee" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_2" power="num_3.75" hp="num_18" level="num_2" trainerId="num_0.720765403937548" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_18" nickname="str_Aura" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment xmlType="object" /><items potion="num_4" antidote="num_1" old_rod="num_1" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><pidgey_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><rattata_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><spearow_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eevee_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Nonmorphs\eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object" /><playerSprite charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_2" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array" /><permSwf xmlType="array" /></swfLoader></data>

And the save game after it broke:

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_25" winBorder="num_0" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_0" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Aura" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" result="str_Willow" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\Pink\Pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" undefined="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" reply="str_leave" lastSong="str_music\wilderness.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_day" isCamping="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\UndergroundlvlspearowEvent_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_money="bol_true" bestRod="num_1" mistyRod="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_0" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\mafiaTown.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_452.25" x="num_667.3" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_6" x="num_4" xmlType="object" /><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_20" run="num_16" talk="num_32" menu="num_69" cancel="num_81" ok="num_32" up="num_87" down="num_83" left="num_65" right="num_68" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><eevee charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" rections="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_-1" delay="num_4" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object" /><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array" /><pokemon xmlType="array"><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_false" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_3.75" hp="num_18" level="num_2" trainerId="num_0.747884294018149" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_18" nickname="str_Eevee" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_2" power="num_3.75" hp="num_18" level="num_2" trainerId="num_0.720765403937548" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_18" nickname="str_Aura" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment xmlType="object" /><items potion="num_4" antidote="num_1" old_rod="num_1" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><pidgey_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><rattata_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><spearow_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eevee_nonmorph lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Nonmorphs\eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object" /><playerSprite rections="num_4" charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_0" directions="num_1" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array" /><permSwf xmlType="array" /></swfLoader></data>

By comparing the code I noticed a few things different.
The first difference I notice is the line: charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4". And the broken version of the same line: charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" rections="num_4". The word "directions" breaks and just becomes "rections". Which after fixing that it fixes eevee's sprite. It does again later on with "/><playerSprite rections="num_4"" Again fixing it to directions also fixes the playersprite. So I think I just solved my problem. The sprites seem to be back to normal. Even after changing areas it still seems to be fine. So I went into notepad with my original broken save, and used replace to replace "rections" with "directions" it managed to fix the save.

So basically in order to fix the issue. Save your save file to clipboard, and download a program called notepad++. (normal notepad didn't work for me) Past it into notepad++ Go to search and use "replace" or CTRL+H. Replace the word "rections" with "directions. Copy the newly fixed save file, and load it using clipboard. Problem solved.

Hope this helps anyone who has this issue. :D
FabulousAura

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:23 am

You are a godsend, my friend. Thank you! I'm going to add this to the main post.

Also, if you are him please post 6 more times and send me a message.
Dapper Gent

Postby FabulousAura » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 am

Dapper Gent Wrote:You are a godsend, my friend. Thank you! I'm going to add this to the main post.

Also, if you are him please post 6 more times and send me a message.

Glad I could help, and the moment I get a chance I'll do that.
FabulousAura

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:43 am

Or, for those that don't want to search the code, just message me, and I will have it fixed up in no time for I with the help of Val have created a fix that will fix any file suffering this issue.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 am

Brief update.

We boarded another rollercoaster in terms of progression. We had a good burst out of the gate but keep getting caught in turns and loops. So progress is inconsistent right now but we're working on it.
Dapper Gent

Postby arrammos » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:16 am

Dapper Gent Wrote:Brief update.

We boarded another rollercoaster in terms of progression. We had a good burst out of the gate but keep getting caught in turns and loops. So progress is inconsistent right now but we're working on it.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to whatever comes out next!
arrammos

Postby ndamelio22 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:18 am

My game keeps freezing whenever i reached the bridge to pallet after the attack on virdin city poke center.
ndamelio22
Newly Registered

Postby jondude » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Don't know why, but whenever I try to play this game it never seems to actually start. If I open it its own flash session I just get a black screen, and when I try the swf through a browser, I get the starting menu, but then nothing happens when I select new game. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
jondude

Postby arrammos » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

jondude Wrote:Don't know why, but whenever I try to play this game it never seems to actually start. If I open it its own flash session I just get a black screen, and when I try the swf through a browser, I get the starting menu, but then nothing happens when I select new game. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Rename the "PokéMorph" folder (that contains the game and all of the other content) to either "Game" or "Pokemorph" (with a normal e, remove the quotation marks). It's an error with flash not liking the special "é" character from the sounds of it.
arrammos

Postby jondude » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:04 pm

arrammos Wrote:
jondude Wrote:Don't know why, but whenever I try to play this game it never seems to actually start. If I open it its own flash session I just get a black screen, and when I try the swf through a browser, I get the starting menu, but then nothing happens when I select new game. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Rename the "PokéMorph" folder (that contains the game and all of the other content) to either "Game" or "Pokemorph" (with a normal e, remove the quotation marks). It's an error with flash not liking the special "é" character from the sounds of it.

Oh I see. Thank you! Gosh it was right there in the first post too. Darnit!

Still though, I got the game running but now I seem to be unable to open the menu, which is a pain. I can't even use the wooden sword or look at my pokemon.
jondude

Postby [Blank] » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:25 pm

jondude Wrote:
arrammos Wrote:

Oh I see. Thank you! Gosh it was right there in the first post too. Darnit!

Still though, I got the game running but now I seem to be unable to open the menu, which is a pain. I can't even use the wooden sword or look at my pokemon.

In the bottom left there should be a a keyboard-like watermark. Click it with your mouse and you will be able to drag and drop the different commands to different keys. The menu command is orange. Personally I would drag it to the "X" key because it''s close to the spacebar. You can't use the wooden sword, you'll find a person who'll trade something to you for it. As for not being able to see your pokemon, you can do that in the menu that you said you can't open.
[Blank]

Postby arrammos » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:38 am

I don't mean to sound demanding, but have there been any more recent updates on the next release?
arrammos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects