PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update Coming Soon!)

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks for the answer and stay strong ! I'm with you on this ship !
Arachnid
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:29 am

your welcome, we try are best.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:your welcome, we try are best.

Are best? I admit that I am not an expert in English. I actually learned English from Fenoxo's CoC. :oops: But is not it our best? As I said, I dont know. So it is not to tease. It would just be nice to know if you can say it.

Ps. I need to know. Do you know Deadman Wonderland, Deadman?
Hunden

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:29 am

Hunden Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:your welcome, we try are best.

Are best? I admit that I am not an expert in English. I actually learned English from Fenoxo's CoC. :oops: But is not it our best? As I said, I dont know. So it is not to tease. It would just be nice to know if you can say it.

Ps. I need to know. Do you know Deadman Wonderland, Deadman?

Yes, I do have faults with my typing grammer for you are correct, and Yes I have heard of of Deadman Wonder land, but have never seen it. So if you where think that is where my name i from, it is not.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Avian07 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 pm

@Hunden
Yeah thats Deadman for you. He makes mistakes like that sometimes but its not like you cant understand him. Just get use to it and dont second guess your own grammar because of it.
Avian07

Postby Hunden » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Ok. Thanks. :D I'm just the geek who reads almost anything over before I send it out.
Hunden

Postby xTorreFiolx48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi, lurker here. Came here to say that, while i was looking forward to trying this game, when i open the game.exe file, all i can see is a black screen. This was the first time trying to play your game. I don't know if it's something related to my version of flash (Macromedia Flash Player 8) or to something else, but it doesn't start, not even the music. Did this happen to someone else?
xTorreFiolx48
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 pm

xTorreFiolx48 Wrote:Hi, lurker here. Came here to say that, while i was looking forward to trying this game, when i open the game.exe file, all i can see is a black screen. This was the first time trying to play your game. I don't know if it's something related to my version of flash (Macromedia Flash Player 8) or to something else, but it doesn't start, not even the music. Did this happen to someone else?

You can try to change the name of the game folder to Game.
Hunden

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 am

xTorreFiolx48 Wrote:Hi, lurker here. Came here to say that, while i was looking forward to trying this game, when i open the game.exe file, all i can see is a black screen. This was the first time trying to play your game. I don't know if it's something related to my version of flash (Macromedia Flash Player 8) or to something else, but it doesn't start, not even the music. Did this happen to someone else?

We know of this problem shortly after are last filling update I guess, we had used a character that flash did not like at all, so it just wont work, we have found the solution to this and will be in the next release which despite many real life set backs, will happen ASAP.
Dead2112man

Postby xTorreFiolx48 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Hunden Wrote:

You can try to change the name of the game folder to Game.

Well, I might have an idea of why, but this fixed the problem for me. Thanks a lot!
xTorreFiolx48
Newly Registered

Postby blazerocket89 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 am

This keeps happening to me and i cant fix it
Attachments
Screenshot (7).png
how do i fix this?
blazerocket89
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Where did it start? I suspect it was an event that changed Eevee's sprite and then copied it to the party member. If I'm right, many of the events you encounter will fix the problem, but only temporarily. As soon as you change maps, this would come back. Is that what's happening?
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby blazerocket89 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Yea my game crashed and when i loaded it back up the glitch happened. Then i got the event where the girl with the purple hair was "hurt" and it fixed it but as soon as i went to a different area it happened again. Before the second town in the game when the pokemon center blew up it hapend but with both eevee and bay and i couldnt talk to anyone.
blazerocket89
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:00 am

thanks, that at least helps me to pin down the problem. I'll look into it and see if I can't fix it before next release.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:36 pm

So the game just crashed, darn it Humbird0's engine, why you be so difficult.
Dead2112man

Postby Midas » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:23 pm

I opened the game.sfw on google chrome, but the game dosen't opened, It's a black screen when a I press "New", I can't play the game, help!
Midas
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Midas Wrote:I opened the game.sfw on google chrome, but the game dosen't opened, It's a black screen when a I press "New", I can't play the game, help!

Hello Midas, your fix is much simpler than you would think, the Web browser version just simple does not work properly for it needs to call a up other files to function and well, the web does not work that way. Simply download flash if you have not already, and play the version with the flash sign next to game.
Dead2112man

Postby zirpcev » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
Midas Wrote:I opened the game.sfw on google chrome, but the game dosen't opened, It's a black screen when a I press "New", I can't play the game, help!

Hello Midas, your fix is much simpler than you would think, the Web browser version just simple does not work properly for it needs to call a up other files to function and well, the web does not work that way. Simply download flash if you have not already, and play the version with the flash sign next to game.

To add onto that, my computer opens .swf files with the browser by default. To play this game, I have to right-click the file and force it to open with flash.
zirpcev

Postby Furman12 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:49 pm

@blazrocket89

I had the same problem but it happend after I lost all my HP and reloaded my game from a save but it was not just eevee 's Sprite but the players too and no event fixed it and loading my game didn't fix it I had to restart it happend not long after getting pikachu and leavening the town
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:16 am

hmmm, well that is interresting, are you saving via clip board or flash cookie.
Dead2112man

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects