PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update Coming Soon!)

Postby ItalianF4pper92 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:03 am

Hi, i'm having some problems using my old save (Normal load don't work and when using clipboard only a black screen appear)
ItalianF4pper92
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:19 am

Spam through as in what? Do you get this bug from sleeping at the same campfire twice, or does it only appear after repeating it 4-5 times? Also, some details about where you are when you find this and what you've done just prior would be helpful. Do the campfires break the game all the time or only after a certain part of the story? I really hope we can fix it too but the more info we have about the bug, the easier it is to track down and squish.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby 444blade5 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 am

Let me run through the game again as it has happened 2 times now in different places. 1 time at the beginning when I first made it to the forest. And another just before the metapod/butterflies event. I'll try to get more information in the coming days.
444blade5

Postby ValturNaa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:18 am

Thanks. details are always good to have in a bug report. And Italian, you should probably start a new game. As far as I know, humbird's new engine is not backwards compatible with his own stuff let alone ours.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby flare01 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:23 am

for some reason the game wont start for me and the editor wont show the map layout. i waited a bit to see if it will start but nothing but a black screen. not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if its my computer.
flare01
Newly Registered

Postby Lolitanator » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:31 am

I am just curious does the wooden sword have a use? I talked to the guy who gave me the battle guide and he says to study it but it is not in my inventory. I am just curious if this is something that will come into play later or if im just dumb and missing something. Also I have gotten the sprite bug as well. It occurs numerous times when i try to load from flash cookies in the forest. And now i cant seem to get rid of it
Lolitanator
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:59 am

Maybe it's just me, because I had to do a little different to play it, but did you remembered to put all the pictures in? :?: And maybe move test box a little so you can see what's under it. :?:
And I do not really like the new version of Nidoran. Can you just take the old one? :cry:
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:15 pm

What old one? We've only had 2 Nidorans ever, one for the male version (futa) and one for the female (normal).
Dapper Gent

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Hunden Wrote:Maybe it's just me, because I had to do a little different to play it, but did you remembered to put all the pictures in? :?: And maybe move test box a little so you can see what's under it. :?:
And I do not really like the new version of Nidoran. Can you just take the old one? :cry:

If your talking about scene stuff, then maybe, all the stuff before the cut off point for chapter 2.
We have no control over the text box for this engine, but if you can always look at pictures again in the photo's area.
Just because you don't like something does not mean we are going to change it, I believe we have all ready responded to that before. Another reason wont use the old one anymore is for. we didn't own the last version, it was temporary from Humbird0's version till we had are own like a good chunk of the pokemon where.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby ValturNaa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:25 pm

I think he's referring to not liking the shined nidoran, deadman, not to us using humbird's nidoran, which I don't believe we ever did. We've only ever had a few of humbird's pokemon images in game, and I don't believe nidoran was one of them. Or, he could be getting confused since we do have both genders of nidoran, whereas pokemon hentai has only one. In either case, Hunden, no, we will not be changing the battle art again. If you don't like the nidoran art, there should be plenty of other pokemon that you like better. There are 151+ to choose from, after all (counting special variants) by the end of the game. Or, if it's the futa you dislike, just find a female.

Yes, all pictures in the current content should be in place. If they aren't, then you may have altered the filepaths so the game can't find them. And no, we will not be moving the dialog box (there are only three positions in any case, and the bottom one is the most out of the way). However, I have been talking to the team about going back and editing the conflicting arts so that in the future, all the best parts will be readily visible above the text. Right now they're busy plowing forward for the next content release, but hopefully in the near future there will be enough time to spare on improving those pictures. Meanwhile, as deadman said, you can re-view the full pictures in the album.

Yes, the wooden sword has a use. But you will have to be patient to see it. Let's just say, it'll be like the magikarp/gyarados thing in pokemon red and blue: you have to put in some dedication for no visible reward, but in the end will have something amazing.

flare, try looking a little higher in the thread. Change the game name from Pokémorph to Pokemorph and flash will recognize its files again. Hopefully. If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what will.
ValturNaa

Postby ItalianF4pper92 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 pm

ValturNaa Wrote:Thanks. details are always good to have in a bug report. And Italian, you should probably start a new game. As far as I know, humbird's new engine is not backwards compatible with his own stuff let alone ours.

Aw, man!... thanks anyway for the answer :)
ItalianF4pper92
Newly Registered

Postby mgunter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm getting a game freeze when I come back from Viridian after the explosion, it's the screen after you talk to the police and leave the city, when I try to cross the bridge the game just stops. Is this because I'm getting Pikachu too early, or do I have to change all the folders to get rid of all the accents?
mgunter

Postby Hunden » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 pm

ValturNaa Wrote:I think he's referring to not liking the shined nidoran, deadman, not to us using humbird's nidoran, which I don't believe we ever did. We've only ever had a few of humbird's pokemon images in game, and I don't believe nidoran was one of them. Or, he could be getting confused since we do have both genders of nidoran, whereas pokemon hentai has only one. In either case, Hunden, no, we will not be changing the battle art again. If you don't like the nidoran art, there should be plenty of other pokemon that you like better. There are 151+ to choose from, after all (counting special variants) by the end of the game. Or, if it's the futa you dislike, just find a female.

Yes, all pictures in the current content should be in place. If they aren't, then you may have altered the filepaths so the game can't find them. And no, we will not be moving the dialog box (there are only three positions in any case, and the bottom one is the most out of the way). However, I have been talking to the team about going back and editing the conflicting arts so that in the future, all the best parts will be readily visible above the text. Right now they're busy plowing forward for the next content release, but hopefully in the near future there will be enough time to spare on improving those pictures. Meanwhile, as deadman said, you can re-view the full pictures in the album.

Yes, the wooden sword has a use. But you will have to be patient to see it. Let's just say, it'll be like the magikarp/gyarados thing in pokemon red and blue: you have to put in some dedication for no visible reward, but in the end will have something amazing.

flare, try looking a little higher in the thread. Change the game name from Pokémorph to Pokemorph and flash will recognize its files again. Hopefully. If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what will.

Okay, I understand. But it is now both of them I'm talking about. And the male looks like an Indian.
It's the easiest thing in the world for me to switch them off, but maybe other will not have it as easy. I made a before after image.
nidoran.png

Are you now absolutely sure? I've looked in programming, and it does not seem to be there. See for yourself ...
eksempel.png

And in the Diglett scene test hides completely Diglett.

It is not evil ment or rough. You may do what you want with your games. I do not know what it is in English, and it does google either. But I hope you not get angry at me.
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:25 am

Ah. Yeah, we won'the be changing them back. However, you can save the old pictures and plug them in to the editor and use those instead.
Dapper Gent

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:55 am

Not angry at all, more glad to see question then anything for it mean we have fans.
Oh the Cerulian flower girl scene, thats chapter 2 stuff so no, not in yet
I am guessing we forgot to block that off or you used the editor, either way now you that Cerliuan and on words is chapter 2 stuff, so please wait another month for those to be finalized.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:25 am

By looking at your picture of Nidoran male, something that struck me. You do know that the spot under the horn was meant to be a shadow, right? ;)
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:00 am

Yep.
Dapper Gent

Postby epicsniper1 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:20 pm

Guys, help me not part of the game, I do not understand .. :( all other versions started without problem, I do not know how to solve :(
epicsniper1
Newly Registered

Postby epicsniper1 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Me too, I Just Start There is only one Black screen, and not part of The Game
epicsniper1
Newly Registered

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:24 pm

If you downloaded the file with the funny 'e' click the new link. The general folder and engine hated that and refuses to work unless the 'e' is removed.
Dapper Gent

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects