Monster Girls: Figurine Master (Feb 01, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Monster Girls: Figurine Master (Feb 01, 2016)

Postby KaijuImp » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:37 am

Disclaimer: It doesn't have nudity... but lots of games here did inspire me... mainly breeding season. I'm a long time industry programmer and am wanting to get some of my ideas in game very badly.

Latest release patreon, the one before that one is here for you friendly people (scaled down to fit the forums requirements):

release 16.png

release10.png

(I suggest downloading it, and not playing it inside this tiny frame... if anyone knows how to resize the frame that would also be not as bad)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

game_resized-release17.swf [ 55 MiB | Viewed 4096 times ]

release9.png

snapshot.jpg

Any ideas? Like or Hate the direction we are going? I'm still eager to hear your feedback on ideas.

(PS... I use Tokyo time for releases, and everything else.)
Last edited by KaijuImp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 24 times in total.
KaijuImp

Re: Monster Girls: Figurine Master (Oct 25, 2014)

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Welcome to the community! Liking the look, so far. I know one way you can make it interesting for your colleagues, it may involve an unethical approach, though. Keep us filled in and if you feel like going the adult direction, let us know so we can help out. Because we are all about unethical, here. ;-)
Terrantor!!!

Postby KaijuImp » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Hehe thanks! :D who knows. :D If I can figure out a way to get mod like behaviour going on then maybe ;)
KaijuImp

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 pm

[MOD EDIT] Moved to Creative Discussion.

This project doesn't have a playable demo and is an advertisement for a paid product, so it belongs in Discussion.
Zeus Kabob

Postby KaijuImp » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Ahh, I'm sorry... I thought my game fit there, but I can see why it would appear not to. It's not a paid product for web users, and now it has a 1 month prototype up!! :D
KaijuImp

Re: Monster Girls: Figurine Master (Oct 28, 2014)

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:44 pm

KaijuImp Wrote:Ahh, I'm sorry... I thought my game fit there, but I can see why it would appear not to. It's not a paid product for web users, and now it has a 1 month prototype up!! :D

Well for one, is it a Flash game? If it is then it goes there, otherwise it'll be in the Non-Flash game. And second, why no link to play the game? I looked and there's nothing for me to download...

And to answer your question about things being a bug in terms of your topic disappearing after an edit, that's usually a thing with newly registered people in that not only do they need to wait for approval of their posts, they also have to wait for their edits to be approved of as well. So... yeah, just something to look out for. And if you get 10 posts, you can freely make edits and post without moderation! :D
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KaijuImp » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Yes it is a flash game. :)

Ah that explains everything! :) I did notice that message on new posts, but maybe on edit it is harder to see. Thank you for the super quick reply!
---
The reason I'm not putting the swf or link directly here, is because there may be website stats tracking (not sure - but I don't doubt it), if my fellow project workers notice they got a hit from a fur friendly site... then.. you know.. I'm going to give it a few weeks before I post it here, that way I will just seem as though it got here naturally ;)
KaijuImp

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:46 am

KaijuImp Wrote:Yes it is a flash game. :)

Ah that explains everything! :) I did notice that message on new posts, but maybe on edit it is harder to see. Thank you for the super quick reply!
---
The reason I'm not putting the swf or link directly here, is because there may be website stats tracking (not sure - but I don't doubt it), if my fellow project workers notice they got a hit from a fur friendly site... then.. you know.. I'm going to give it a few weeks before I post it here, that way I will just seem as though it got here naturally ;)

Oh how scandalous! :P

If you want to, you can always download the flash file to your local machine and re-upload it here. There would be no way for your group to know that you posted it here unless they came here themselves.
Zeus Kabob

Re: Monster Girls: Figurine Master (Oct 31, 2014)

Postby KaijuImp » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello awesome moderators, is there any way for me to resize a swf in here? the game is full hd, and isn't being sized properly in here :(
KaijuImp

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:43 pm

KaijuImp Wrote:Hello awesome moderators, is there any way for me to resize a swf in here? the game is full hd, and isn't being sized properly in here :(

Do you see a link down below the game, the "game(2).swf" one? If one were to open that in a new tab, it should allow people to see the full picture.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KaijuImp » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 pm

oh ok :) is it possible to move the game back into games section to try to get some more people to comment on what they are interested in seeing? right now my direction is conversations, inventory, and then setting up conversations/quests and random drops, then lastly I plan on working on fighting
KaijuImp

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:56 pm

KaijuImp Wrote:oh ok :) is it possible to move the game back into games section to try to get some more people to comment on what they are interested in seeing? right now my direction is conversations, inventory, and then setting up conversations/quests and random drops, then lastly I plan on working on fighting

And that opening... Well, you are going to need someone to fix that, because I see some run-on sentences that can easily be broken up with some periods.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:54 am

AFAIK, there are size limits on embedded flash files (though yours is larger than I'd expect it to be). If you're looking for a specific size, for example half resolution, then you can use the [flash] tag. For example, I can embed LoK 0.2 as a 100x100 file by using this code:

Code: Select All Code
[flash=100,100]http://www.legendofkrystal.com/game/Legend%20of%20Krystal%20v0.2.swf[/flash]

If you have a specific resolution you want to embed as, you can use this tag to do so.
Zeus Kabob

Postby KaijuImp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 am

@Vintage Oh wow, already :( I really suck at english. I'll need help with texts in the future. Just not sure where to find it. :3

@Zeus, awesome, :D I need to get some resizing math done for the engine, then I can make a 1/4 size version for normal use, it'll also make it much smaller in bytes. It's kinda far down the list of wants in the engine for now though. And the full HD does look nice full screen on the computer :D

and thanks for moving me again :)
KaijuImp

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 pm

KaijuImp Wrote:@Vintage Oh wow, already :( I really suck at english. I'll need help with texts in the future. Just not sure where to find it. :3

Well you do have me, I am a writer and I can easily fix that up in a few minutes. Just need to look it over and then, poof!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KaijuImp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:44 pm

:O Sounds epic, give me a few days to hammer out a code I'm working on, working on changing the entire text in the game from that horrible mess to 2-3 different easy to read styles, visual novel | large scrollable texts (with click and drag ftw) | and text's that don't get cut off in different game sizes, after that it will be super easy for me to edit the text's super fast (hopefully).. can you PM me a contact (my PM here doesn't seem to work, maybe due to less than 10 posts thing)
KaijuImp

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 pm

KaijuImp Wrote::O Sounds epic, give me a few days to hammer out a code I'm working on, working on changing the entire text in the game from that horrible mess to 2-3 different easy to read styles, visual novel | large scrollable texts (with click and drag ftw) | and text's that don't get cut off in different game sizes, after that it will be super easy for me to edit the text's super fast (hopefully).. can you PM me a contact (my PM here doesn't seem to work, maybe due to less than 10 posts thing)

Sounds reasonable, although it'll be good to have an editor on board to make sure that the opening text is understandable.

And contact, like in Skype? Sure, and you can receive PMs, you just can't send them for only a couple more posts.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KaijuImp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:19 pm

2014-11-01_1453.png
2014-11-01_1453.png (54.22 KiB) Viewed 41602 times

Hmmm, I run the game through a few designers every so often for understandability, or do you mean like a literary thing?
KaijuImp

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:01 pm

KaijuImp Wrote:
2014-11-01_1453.png

Hmmm, I run the game through a few designers every so often for understandability, or do you mean like a literary thing?

Literary. Like this:

"Mina's First Piercing

Mina: Onii-chan, why are you action so weird? Stop that!
Elsa: Oh stop your fussing darling, it's what you wanted.
Protagonist: Oh c'mon (or come on), you promised!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KaijuImp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh I see.. I normally just do code, the text part is quite new to me. I didn't even know there were people that liked doing that :D
KaijuImp

Next

Return to Flash Projects