Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: July 2017)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokémon: Lesbe Island

Postby FMC » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Ah, that's what they're used for, alright. Still, though. Sorry if I'm being a littl... buggy about that. With all the other pokemon games like Humbird's, it's nice to see a pokemon game where you play as a girl and can get fucked, so... yeah.
FMC

Postby xenotag » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:16 pm

I've found a bug if you accidentally select the camera from the item menu in battle you're stuck with a white screen
xenotag
Newly Registered

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:57 pm

I played the game a bit. Loving it so far! For what I can say at this early stage of the demo, there is mainly one thing I like and one thing I hate:

Pro: The idea behind the gameplay mechanics is great! Customization of character traits, multiple outfits (that you can lose in battle), all Pokemon are NPC's visible in the world, random enemy placement in the world.

Con: The difficulty is too great and exploring is very hard! More specifically, the way you get attacked feels wrong and annoying: If an enemy spots you from just 6 tiles away, you're mysteriously frozen in place as they come toward you and battle begins. Can this freezing be removed please, so the player can move while an enemy is alert of their presence? I see no reason to restrict the player's choices, and running wile being chased should be more fun too.

Any news on when to expect an update otherwise? I think this idea and concept can go far, eager to see what else there will be :)
MirceaKitsune

Postby ElPresidente » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Needs more scenes.
Needs dildos.
Needs futa

Needs girls you can conquer and put in your party
ElPresidente

Postby Dark_Onix » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 am

Great comments. To answer the big question; When is the next update coming? The answer is not for a while. I am still rewriting the lines of code for how the outfits work, and the lines of code for the girls that you battle in the forest. I have been experimenting with the idea of having sex with other girls out in the forest. I think I have worked out most of the bugs. The biggest one being girls stay out on the map after you battle them, and if they are standing too close to you, they prevent you from moving. As for the Camera Bug while battling, only Humbird0 can fix that. You would need the source code for the game engine to try to fix it.

As for the Idea about removing the freeze, that is put on the player when an enemy sees you. I will look into it. It is rather easy to remove, and if I remember correctly, I originally added it to the game to prevent bugs from having two Pokémon battle you at the same time. That was in an earlier version of the game with more Pokémon on each map. So I do not know if it is still needed. All Pokémon in the game also have their stats stored in the same location "hunter.h1" and use the same functions to create those stats so it may still be needed.

As for the game being too hard, I have found a bug in the current version of the game. The playable character Misty knows the Move scratch, which is a weaker Move than the Move known by the playable character "Not Misty" (Tackle). Which means that if you play as the character "Not Misty" it is easier to win battles. I am thinking about making all girls in the next version know the move Tackle, to make the game easier to play. However in testing I have learned that battling girls that know the move Tackle, makes them harder to fight, but it does give you an advantage when battling Pokémon. I am also looking into lowering the number of Pokémon you need defeat in order to advance to the next level, However if I make it too low I have found the problem of being a Level 5 Player with only 15 Hp. which does not seem right to me.

And as for the idea of adding sex toys and Futas to the game. I have thought about adding sex toys to the game; however that is low on my to do list. Futas on the other hand; I have no plans to add futas or males to the game. Adding a second sex to the game quadruples the possible number of sexual positions. Girl on girl is a lot easier to program than girl on girl, boy on girl, girl on boy, and boy on boy positions (given that orgasms should work differently for boys). However I may ad a strap on to the game at a later date.
Dark_Onix

Postby FMC » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:12 pm

I originally offered the idea that you could lower the range that the enemies see you, and stop their auto-targeting of you the moment you get into the map, so that they're always trying to get closer to you. That makes dodging the 'freeze range' of the enemy fairly difficult. However, do one or both of those things (especially the auto-targeting thing) and you can keep your freeze to stop conflicts, but you don't get as annoyed running around, always getting into battles when you don't want to.
FMC

Postby Barethor » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:11 pm

found a bug where time would stop moving, and got stuck at night, no matter how many times i slept.

that aside it is a good game, has a lot of potential, but at the moment it has way to much grinding for leveling and stats.
Barethor
Newly Registered

Postby Taboo-Sho » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:16 am

Only thing I can really complain about are the following 2 things

1: Grindings a pain, it takes so long to get a level.

2: Getting lost is so easy. Perhaps a map of some kind?
Taboo-Sho
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:12 am

Well Dark Onix, to balance out the need to get sexed up and leveling up should be more near the same, for instance, leveling up to level two could be like 40 exp. need and every additional level requires 1.75 times more exp to level up, that should be an equal balance, but I don't know, I don't make games.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby tazlucky09 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:42 am

Hi, I just played this demo and I had some questions
#1. Are the human NPC's always around the same level as the player?
#2. When you have someone else in your party why is there no moves/attacks?
#3. How do you get rope as the shop dose not sell it and how do you use it?
The answers to questions 2 and 3 i'm guessing is it just hasn't been added to the game yet
Attachments
Untitled done.jpg
tazlucky09
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:05 am

and you are correct, Due to the fact the rope has not been implemented to capture anything, there is no way to have party members from what I have experienced
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dark_Onix » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:56 am

I am posting a small testing update to the game. I finally got around to testing the idea of having Pokémon wait to move until the player is close to them. This update has Pokémon wait to move until the player is about 8 squares away them. I am having trouble adding it to the girls out in the forest, because sometimes she runs away, so I have not edited the way they moves. I am also working on a more complex system, but I can not post a testing version of it without adding new variables to the game. But I would like to know what people think about this new moving system. The other thing in this update is new Shop options. I have found a way to buy and sell equipment, so now you can sell your Berry collection at the shop. I am posting the new shop because I thing other programmers may find it useful.

To answer some questions:
There is a map in the Pokedax, to help you find your location, however I like the idea of being a little bit lost. Each spot on the map, inside the Pokedax, is about 4 levels in the forest. If you look at the names I give the levels inside the Forest folder you can get a sense of how I am doing this. As for the level of the girls out in the forest, that is something that I am still working on. In the current edition of the game that is something that was needed to keep sexp sane. If a Level 10 girl has sex with a Level 1 girl the sexp gained can get out of control quickly. I am working on a solution to this problem so that the girls in the easy area of the map can stay low. As for the pictures of the girl without moves. I bet that girl was tied up. I set it up so that a tied up girl could not fight; even the player, if tied up, could not fight in a battle. Tied up girls do not have any moves added to them, because once they are untied they leave your party.
Last edited by Dark_Onix on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Onix

Postby tazlucky09 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Ok thank you for the reply ill try out the new update also the girls and monsters always coming after you was kind of annoying im glad you are fixing that i had to give myself 9999 damage just so i could fly thru them
tazlucky09
Newly Registered

Postby paperlils » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Port City.zip
Make sure not to just drop this in the levels folder; I didn't include all of the Port City maps in here!
(56.66 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
I got a little bored today and added about 11 new h-scenes to the Dorms maps, which I made a door for in Port City. They're not functional in any way (that is, you won't get any sexp. from them), but I think they're pretty good for exemplifying what could happen in the future for this game. If you want to check them out, I'm attaching the maps I altered to this post.
paperlils
Newly Registered

Postby paperlils » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention that if you selected the Not_Misty character, your sprites will probably get switched if you use my maps! Sorry!!
paperlils
Newly Registered

Postby surothedeath » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:31 pm

can you make in one folder so i can downloda all at one?
surothedeath

Postby paperlils » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:43 am

levels.zip
(235.83 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
surothedeath Wrote:can you make in one folder so i can downloda all at one?

Here's my complete levels folder so you can just drag it into your game's folder and hit replace.
paperlils
Newly Registered

Postby paperlils » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Port City.zip
(94.59 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
levels.zip
(246.78 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
I know I've been commenting a lot, but I just added 2 rather long (and much improved) h-scenes across 3 new maps and got rid of some bugs in the last thing I posted.

Namely, I fixed the issue of switching to clothing instead of bondage, eliminated the music change and subsequent fading away after the jigglypuff scene, and otherwise just tweaked things to make them a little smoother. Which is not to say they're all smooth. Especially on the island I made, there are repeated moments when you revisit the same area (because I don't know how to trigger an event on only your first visit), but I think it turned out pretty well.

The main thing I added was a short series of scenes that depict Misty trying to get home after having too much sex on the island (which doesn't go entirely well for her).

This time, because there were more changes, I'm just uploading the complete levels folder or the complete Port City folder, which just goes inside the levels folder.

P.S. Since I only added scenes and not real coding, your appearance might change, but your stats and clothing do not, so it may look like you're bound up when the game thinks you're naked. If that's the case, just change into a different outfit and then strip if you want to appear nude.
paperlils
Newly Registered

Postby surothedeath » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:59 pm

i think it need beter explainaton how to get a pokemon and a helping hand i geting my ass kicked were i go they have 1 more level and one pokemon i cant do a thing against
surothedeath

Postby surothedeath » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:30 pm

and if you get coght you get to her rome then noting happens and you cant move
surothedeath

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects