Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: July 2017)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: New Pokémon Game Idea

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 pm

While it runs on Humbird0's game engine, this is a different project all together.

DarkOnix, You might want to add in a few more moves, expecially a turning on one for the rate of "Fan Art" is way to low and maybe even add some click spots for the female trainers also, All so, If not done so already, make them impossible to get so that you have to focus on getting the hidden girls
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Re: New Pokémon Game Idea

Postby Cards » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:55 am

The game has a nice feel to me so far but I may be a little bias because I love these old school 8-bit style games. Not sure if this is the direction your already going in but the libido should effect chase speed and maybe duration of chase before they give up and return to their normal positions. Or maybe climax effects the duration of the chase to create a more spread out stat system. I agree with the several posts above about not wanting to backtrack and trying to get the "goal". However, Pokemon is a grinding game, especially considering the whole "farming for shinys" culture. So I think you should focus on making it balanced, like Humbird0 suggested using fewer enemies with a stronger "boss" or maybe a re-spawn delay timer if thats possible? I'm not very versed in coding games. All in all I've very eager to play this game! Keep it up!
Cards

Re: Pokémon: Lesbe Island

Postby Dark_Onix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 am

Well I have posted an update to this game. It should be easier to play now.

However I am still trying to make the game more balanced and not too hard to play. If you would like to help out tell me what you think of the game. Also if some people could post saved games, after making it to Level 4 with at least 30 Hp (without editing the code yourself), it would also be useful to me. I put some lines of code in the game to track how many times you have sex with women and Pokémon. I use this information in the game to unlock new abilities. And by seeing what people are doing in the game, it will give me some idea what new abilities to add.

Note:
Currently after having sex with 10 women you gain the ability to Flirt with women. If you flirt with a girl enough, they will want to have sex with you. I did not talk about this inside the game because I am still working on this idea (and may still scrap it). There is also another ability in the demo I am still working on, I will let you find it on your own.
Dark_Onix

Postby LastShadow » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:54 pm

I would publish it, but after killing about 20 caterpies, I realized I had not reached half the XP bar :cry: . Still the game seems that will be pretty good.
LastShadow

Postby FMC » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Here's just some quick notes I jotted down while playing. It's coming along nicely, though.

Kind of odd to use z to cancel but space to accept, minor quibble, especially since you implemented a control change feature.

Still have the long-sight zone of pokemon and constantly following you; if you get stripped when you run, this is still annoying.

Also, if you lose, you have 0 hp, so if you lose then go into another battle right after, you auto-lose. Maybe have 1 HP after you lose so you can get out of the forest with the long radius and sight zones without getting fucked too much? It makes it quite difficult to get out of the forest if you get tied up by a girl, which I suppose might be the point. Unless you luck out and there's a girl quite near the academy.

Running away is implemented interestingly, however at first, it may seem like an oversight, since at first, running away still makes Pokemon strip you. You keep your health, but lose your clothes. However, later on, you learn you can trade things -- like HP Berries -- to keep your clothes (if they want it). You might want to explain that so people are prepared for it. Or maybe you did, and I missed it, but I'm fairly sure I read all the tutorials had to offer and they mentioned nothing of that, unless it's in the tips you don't even know show up unless you talk to them again.

You also get to spend 6 points, not just 5. It says 5 twice, then counts down, in the points allocation area.

Maybe you could use the rope for self-bondage? It would be an easy way to get SexP, instead of losing all of your clothes to get fucked, then losing a pokemon battle. Especially once you get high enough to fight everything.

Also, it seems if you get back to Ashley while bound, you auto-level (if you're level 1), your name changes to a random name, and you gain the necessary EXP to take her class (probably because you're in the Sex Ed room), no matter what.

Also, what's the point of the night time? Different pokemon? Or just a feature that's implement atm with nothing special? Currently, if you get tied up while it's night, there's no way to get untied, unless I'm missing something.
FMC

Postby Dark_Onix » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:46 am

FMC Thanks for finding that error. I made that room before I updated the functions that it used, and forgot to retest that room. Below is an update to fix that problem and add the an other event. Just replace the correct file, in the, "levels/Port City/School/Floor_1" folder.

As for the running away option, in Pokémon battles, that is another area that I need to work on. It currently works this way:

If you have 1 Hp berry for each level of the Pokémon, you can give them to the Pokémon to run away.
Or, if you do not have the Hp berries, you can give the Pokémon one Angel Berry, to run away. (They are much rarer)
If you do not have any of the above you lose the battle. (The same as losing, but you keep your Hp)

As for your other notes you are on the right track. Currently there are only 4 Pokémon in the game, and none yet are night only.
Last edited by Dark_Onix on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Onix

Postby cyberscythe195 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't get any of sex scenes to activate outside of losing fights and getting raped by caterpie. How do you collect pokemon (women) to join your party? Or make money, I don't see the clothes that I should be able to sell at the mart.
cyberscythe195
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:53 am

I like the new running away mechanic. However, because you still can lose clothes if you don't have enough berries (Possible since it appears Items spawn at random in the bushes, and especially at higher levels), it's slightly annoying to have pokemon and girls constantly chasing you down through the entire map like they have a sonar sense to see you.

Not to mention, like I said, it makes getting through the forest bound at level 1 extremely difficult (and I have a feeling I'm going to do that a lot, I'm a bondage aficionado xD, especially if you up the sex scenes). Maybe do like some games do -- have them only move randomly until you get close enough (like they think they see you but aren't sure), then have then auto-get to you once they get in range. And shorten the range they do that at, too, sometimes it can be from off the screen. With 100 battles to level up, you'll need to rest constantly if you don't want to lose clothes. You could implement a sneak feature this way that makes it so pokemon and girls aren't as likely to sense you coming -- which, in turn, could lead to a sort of 'surprise attack' feature -- if you catch them unawares, you get an extra beginning turn. If you get caught from behind, they get an extra turn (to prevent always running in case they catch up). That's a lot of coding to do, I know, so take what you will from that, just tossing ideas out there.

Speaking of which, why do you sometimes get to move 4 times in a row, especially in Female Trainer battles?

Also, is there a point to Flirting and Arousal? Because no matter how many times they flirt with me, it seems the girls don't take me to bed.
FMC

Postby Chan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:36 am

I think arousal increases the "Libido" and the higher it is, after a sex scene the more SP you get?
But i gave up on it after getting around 60% on level 1, 100 battles is too many i think personally. And For the bed, if you do the masturbation and rest. Should you not regain hp?

But you should have an explanation at the start. When your picking your options. As other then appearance, i haven't the foggiest of what any of the other two do. Or atleast a small description stating stuff like:

Appearance: Defines the chance of the beholder wanting to sleep with you.
Chan

Postby ThatGuyThere » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:22 pm

just some thoughts i had
well i don't like to lose fights or for my main character to be weak but to see the scenes you got to be so why not make a move called submit or surrender
that why you can lose the fight and get the scene and not lose hp and still make the main character strong for people that want to win fights and level faster
the whole Pokemon kidnapping girls thing you hear about form a teacher in game gave me a idea for a event where you see a metapod glowing it
evolves into butterfree uses sheep powder on you and flys away then the Pokemon kidnapping girls comes and finds you takes you where ever they take the girls and
then you can fight your way out alone or free the other girls fight your way out with the freed girls players choice
i hope that makes more sense i got to look over what i type better i forgot to in a lot of words
Last edited by ThatGuyThere on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThatGuyThere
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:33 pm

I like the notes that I am getting. Maybe the next time I update the game I will lower amount of battles that that you need to win to advance to the next level. The reason it is so high, is that the Pokémon does not get any bonus to HP or power when they level. The only way to improve your HP and Power is by having sex, and because there are few options, at this point, to have sex; it is hard to improve your stats. I am thinking about adding more options to have sex with the people in town, the next time I work on them.

The people in town are still a work on progress. There is a lot that needs to be added to them. Like when you are being flirted, adding an option for you to ask them to go up to the dorms. Also, if you are tied up, why do they bothering to flirt with you? I still need to think of things that they can do.

The girls out in the forest also may need to be updated. I have also noted that the player gets more turns to attack that the other girl. I am starting to think that the game engine is wanting to use the second move that most low level Pokémon have. I am not too sure how it works. Which means that I will need to think of a second move to add to all girls to fix the problem. (I want to save kiss attacks as a learned move later on in the game)

As for the Pokémon always chasing you around the map. I have look into adding a loop, in the lines of code, to make all Pokémon wait to start chasing you. The loop would do several math equations to see how close the player's sprite is to the Pokémon's sprite; and if the player is close enough to the Pokémon they would start to chase you. However adding all of those new math problems to the game may cause the game to run more slowly or even crash at some point. Right now I am working on the Pokémon Hypno; who uses Hypnosis to hypnotize girls into Pokémon. Which means that when you battle them they always have girls with them. I have found that if I try to set all of the random levels and HPs, for 3 or 4 Pokémon, too fast the game crashes. I needed to find a way to slow down the game to stop is it from crashing.
Dark_Onix

Postby FMC » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:04 pm

If you need help with coding, see if humbird0 or others will help you with it. It never hurts to ask, right?
FMC

Postby ASauce » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 am

Bugs
Equipping a hp berry outside of battle at 0 hp will cause you to heal at the start of the next fight
HP berries don't seem to trigger if poison damage drops you below the threshold
Sometimes multiple items are on one bush
Saving and loading after a fight with a girl will make her reappear
You can still talk to girls with the menu open
Pressing exit key doesn't work on all menus (sexp menu)
( ? ) Can't get new rope. If you are tied up by a girl and another girl takes you to town (while you are tied) you lose your rope. Not sure if this is intended or how to get it back.
ASauce
Newly Registered

Postby Blue2188 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:02 am

Great demo I can't wait to see what's going to be on the next update. I just reached lvl 3 and working on getting to lvl 4 and getting the Hp to at least 30. Hope you still need some save files with characters lvl 4.
Blue2188
Newly Registered

Postby xenotag » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Loving this game the string shot move it really annoying tho aha
xenotag
Newly Registered

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Really interesting game. Can't wait to see what's added in the next update.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Blue2188 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:10 am

How do I post my save file? Do I just copy the save info from the clipboard and paste it here?
Blue2188
Newly Registered

Postby xenotag » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:19 am

when i was playing the game froze when a girl caught me and took me for sex.
xenotag
Newly Registered

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:29 am

xenotag Wrote:when i was playing the game froze when a girl caught me and took me for sex.

The same thing happened for me. is it supposed to have an animation and continue? Or go back to main screen due to game over?
HarleyLocal605

Postby Blue2188 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:53 am

Dark_Onix Wrote:Well I have posted an update to this game. It should be easier to play now.

However I am still trying to make the game more balanced and not too hard to play. If you would like to help out tell me what you think of the game. Also if some people could post saved games, after making it to Level 4 with at least 30 Hp (without editing the code yourself), it would also be useful to me. I put some lines of code in the game to track how many times you have sex with women and Pokémon. I use this information in the game to unlock new abilities. And by seeing what people are doing in the game, it will give me some idea what new abilities to add.

Note:
Currently after having sex with 10 women you gain the ability to Flirt with women. If you flirt with a girl enough, they will want to have sex with you. I did not talk about this inside the game because I am still working on this idea (and may still scrap it). There is also another ability in the demo I am still working on, I will let you find it on your own.

Here are my characters current stats
Charcter Misty
426 Sexp points
Power 4
Hp 35
Stamina 25
Charisma 15
Willpower 10
Appearance 25

Below is my Clipboard Save info ( Hope it helps)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

<data z_story="num_4" winBorder="num_7" timeOfDay="str_none" money="num_102" mistyOutfit="str_charset\misty\dressed\walk.png" isCamping="bol_false" intro="num_1" gameId="str_Dark_Onix_Demo" reply="str_Basic_Outfit" result="str_lose" berry_1="bol_true" berry_2="bol_true" berry_3="undefined" berry_4="bol_true" berry_5="bol_true" berry_6="bol_true" berry_7="bol_true" berry_8="bol_true" berry_9="bol_true" berry_10="bol_true" berry_11="bol_true" berry_12="bol_true" berry_13="bol_true" berry_14="bol_true" berry_15="bol_true" berry_16="bol_true" berry_17="bol_true" berry_18="bol_true" berry_19="bol_true" berry_20="bol_true" berry_21="bol_true" berry_22="bol_true" berry_23="bol_true" berry_24="bol_true" berry_25="bol_true" berry_26="bol_true" berry_27="bol_true" berry_28="bol_true" berry_29="bol_true" berry_30="bol_true" berry_31="bol_true" berry_32="bol_true" berry_33="bol_true" berry_34="bol_true" berry_35="bol_true" berry_36="bol_true" berry_37="bol_true" berry_38="bol_true" berry_39="bol_true" berry_40="bol_true" berry_41="bol_true" berry_42="bol_true" berry_43="bol_true" berry_44="bol_true" berry_45="bol_true" berry_46="bol_true" berry_47="bol_true" berry_48="undefined" berry_49="bol_true" berry_50="bol_true" berry_51="bol_true" berry_52="bol_true" berry_53="undefined" berry_54="bol_true" berry_55="bol_true" berry_56="bol_true" berry_57="bol_true" berry_58="bol_true" berry_59="undefined" berry_60="bol_true" berry_61="bol_true" berry_62="bol_true" berry_63="bol_true" berry_64="bol_true" berry_65="bol_true" berry_66="bol_true" berry_67="bol_true" berry_68="bol_true" berry_69="bol_true" berry_70="undefined" berry_71="undefined" berry_72="undefined" berry_73="bol_true" berry_74="bol_true" berry_75="bol_true" berry_76="bol_true" berry_77="bol_true" berry_78="bol_true" berry_79="bol_true" berry_80="bol_true" berry_81="undefined" berry_82="bol_true" berry_83="bol_true" berry_84="bol_true" berry_85="bol_true" berry_86="bol_true" berry_87="bol_true" berry_88="bol_true" berry_89="undefined" berry_90="bol_true" berry_91="bol_true" berry_92="bol_true" berry_93="bol_true" berry_94="bol_true" berry_95="bol_true" berry_96="bol_true" berry_97="bol_true" berry_98="bol_true" berry_99="bol_true" berry_100="undefined" berry_101="bol_true" stop_clock="undefined" action_set="str_solo" bed_script="undefined" bed_used="undefined" playmate_1="undefined" playmate_2="undefined" playmate_3="undefined" playmate_4="undefined" playmate_5="undefined" caught_girl="undefined" tied_up="undefined" in_cave="undefined" have_sex="undefined" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Port City\School\Floor_2\Double Bed 1.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\palletTown.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_120" x="num_78.7" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_13" x="num_5" xmlType="object" /><playerSprite charset="str_charset\Unique_Humans\Misty\look\o1.png" direction="num_2" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_1" rows="num_1" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><storage xmlType="array" /><pokemon xmlType="array"><0 heldItem="str_" exp="num_356" power="num_4" hp="num_35" level="num_4" trainerId="str_" id="str_Misty" maxHp="num_35" nickname="str_Misty" file="str_charset\Unique_Humans\Misty" look="num_106" race="num_1" climax="num_17" maxClimax="num_17" stamina="num_25" maxStamina="num_25" climaxExp="num_6" sexp="num_426" libido="num_98" sexual_skill="num_0" App="num_25" Will="num_10" Cha="num_15" sex="str_female" insanity="str_none" lesbian="num_38" Ds="num_2" pokefetish="num_22" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><ask girl_pokemon="bol_true" Sleep="bol_true" Sex="bol_true" Check_Out="bol_true" Talk="bol_true" Flirt="bol_true" xmlType="object"><View_Stats xmlType="object" /></ask><computer xmlType="object" /><equipment hp_berry="num_15" horn_berry="num_5" poison_berry="num_10" angel_berry="num_9" sleep_berry="num_3" scare_berry="num_2" parlz_berry="num_4" xmlType="object" /><house door_used="str_Tp__room_8" xmlType="object"><info xmlType="object" /><always_open xmlType="object" /><can_open xmlType="object" /><this_room action="str_none" bed_spots="num_2" bed_spots_used="num_1" total_playmates="num_2" xmlType="object" /></house><hunter stat_mod="num_4" background="str_swf\battle\backgrounds\forest.jpg" hunter_holder="str_hunter.h1" party_size="num_1" xmlType="object"><h10 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h9 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h8 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h7 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h6 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h5 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h4 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_8" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h3 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_0" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_name" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_0" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h2 hp="num_0" look="num_6" stamina="num_0" climax="num_0" libido="num_0" maxClimax="num_0" maxStamina="num_0" race="num_0" nickname="str_Katie" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_1" Cha="num_0" App="num_5" Will="num_0" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_0" trainerId="str_" id="str_none" maxHp="num_0" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_1" lesbian="num_0" Ds="num_0" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /><h1 hp="num_31" look="num_621" stamina="num_0" climax="num_23" libido="num_12" maxClimax="num_23" maxStamina="num_30" race="num_25" nickname="str_Amanda" sexual_skill="num_0" file="str_charset\Humans\girl_3" Cha="num_25" App="num_15" Will="num_10" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_4" trainerId="str_" id="str_girl_3" maxHp="num_31" climaxExp="num_0" sexp="num_0" insanity="str_none" level="num_4" lesbian="num_20" Ds="num_16" pokefetish="num_0" xmlType="object" /></hunter><items pokedax="num_1" rope="num_4" camera="num_2" antidote="num_5" gold_nugget="num_1" revive="num_2" xmlType="object" /><keys ok="num_32" cancel="num_90" menu="num_90" talk="num_32" ask="num_65" xmlType="object" /><look u11="num_6" u12="num_4" u13="num_4" u14="num_1" u15="num_5" o1="num_2" o2="num_18" o3="num_19" o4="num_0" o5="num_0" u21="num_7" u22="num_4" u51="num_6" u52="num_4" u53="num_3" u54="num_0" u55="num_0" o6="num_26" o7="num_0" o8="num_0" o9="num_0" o10="num_0" xmlType="object" /><numbers round="num_0" temp="num_1" n10="num_21" n9="num_0" n8="num_0" n7="num_0" n6="num_2" n5="num_0" n4="num_1" n3="num_25" n2="num_0" n1="num_6" temp2="num_0" xmlType="object"><map m1="num_3" m2="num_0" m3="num_0" m4="num_0" m5="num_0" m6="num_0" m7="num_0" m8="num_0" m9="num_0" m10="num_0" xmlType="object" /><set counter="num_0" orgasms="num_0" xmlType="object" /><random r100="num_32" r1000="num_733" r10="num_8" r50="num_2" r5="num_3" xmlType="object" /></numbers><party xmlType="object" /><photos caterpie_front="str_swf\pokemon\Normal\caterpie\front.png" girl_3_front="str_charset\Humans\girl_3\battle\front.png" rattata_front="str_swf\pokemon\Normal\rattata\front.png" girl_4_front="str_charset\Humans\girl_4\battle\front.png" girl_2_front="str_charset\Humans\girl_2\battle\front.png" girl_1_front="str_charset\Humans\girl_1\battle\front.png" weedle_front="str_swf\pokemon\Normal\weedle\front.png" xmlType="object" /><player xmlType="object"><pets total="num_0" girls="num_0" others="num_0" tied_up="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><sex sexp="num_0" nympho="num_0" xmlType="object"><stats max_climax="num_5" max_stamina="num_5" stamina="num_5" climax="num_5" xmlType="object" /><skill bdsm="num_0" nympho="num_0" dom="num_0" sub="num_0" orgasms="num_0" xmlType="object" /></sex></player><pokedex xmlType="object"><weedle lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Normal\weedle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><girl_1 lastPhoto="str_charset\Humans\girl_1\battle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><rattata lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Normal\rattata\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><girl_3 lastPhoto="str_charset\Humans\girl_3\battle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><girl_4 lastPhoto="str_charset\Humans\girl_4\battle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><girl_2 lastPhoto="str_charset\Humans\girl_2\battle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><caterpie lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Normal\caterpie\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Misty lastPhoto="str_charset\Unique_Humans\Misty\battle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><sex sex="num_1" counter="num_15" orgasms="num_0" action="str_none" action_set="str_none" action_note="str_none" sub_counter_1="num_0" sex_lvl="num_1" temp="num_100" sexp="num_15" sexp_sub="num_15" talk_lvl="num_0" xmlType="object"><receiver_1 location="undefined" sprite="str_player" sexp_used="str_none" used="str_no" sprite_set="str_none" xmlType="object" /><giver_1 location="undefined" sprite="str_Sex_Games" sexp_used="str_none" used="str_no" xmlType="object" /></sex><shops xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object" /><words temp="str_Name" w1="str_player" w2="str_pokemon.0" w3="str_o1" w4="str_Name" w5="str_Name" w6="str_Name" w7="str_Name" w8="str_Name" w9="str_u" w10="str_Name" xmlType="object"><map m1="str_hunter.h1" m2="str_Name" m3="str_Name" m4="str_Name" m5="str_Name" m6="str_Name" m7="str_Name" m8="str_Name" m9="str_Name" m10="str_Name" xmlType="object" /><item script="str_Name" name="str_Name" script2="str_Name" xmlType="object" /></words><world lvl_mod="num_0" music="str_music\palletTown.mp3" music_sub="str_music\wilderness.mp3" music_day="str_music\palletTown.mp3" z_story="num_0" NPC_girls="num_2" map="num_3" location="str_Town" xmlType="object"><girls NPC="num_2" battle="num_4" xmlType="object" /><time weather="str_none" limit="num_30" clock="num_433" min="num_2" day="num_31" weather_sub="str_none" day_sub="num_3" week="num_-28" xmlType="object" /></world></data>]
Blue2188
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects