Brothel Sim Game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Brothel Sim Game

Postby meismike » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:38 am

Updated, mother truckers.
meismike

Postby loshi1505 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:24 pm

just randomly stopped by again.... noticed the MC's face emotions are glitched or glitches when choosing a different expression. >_<

will hunt more bugs another day atm... >_>
meh LN and WN reading list is callin' to meh. :P
loshi1505

Postby tfungnoth » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:28 am

I'm playing the latest version and found that some of the customer in brothel wants men.
But I have chosen girl in the character creation part and can never have a chance to buy some men.
Any thoughts?
tfungnoth

Postby loshi1505 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:33 pm

alright time to a bug hunt~

bugs:

1st
as mentioned facial features when making MC glitch up now. (probably due to the emotions bar working again)

2nd
when nothing happens at night -10 mood is said to be lost but not sure if it's just saying that or if it really is lost... (makes me wish then emotions bar was in hard numbers. >_> )
only really showed up just after I bought first slave girl though...

3rd
when going back into upgrades room after visiting the pervious day (but not buying anything) when you enter the room it'll show the build brothel upgrade as being bought already. (100% visual bug as if you use the arrows to go to the other upgrades and then view build brothel again without leaving the room it'll show as being unbought.

4th
MC male will have the female symbol when viewed in dorm room... not a biggie but still silly bug is silly. :P

5th
I don't think this one is a bug... but still possible.... health isn't a viewable statistic in dorm room anymore?

6th
in brothel after an action with either client it will visually default to your MC with looks and stamina will also disappear completely... well until you switch people and then switch back.... >_>

7th
the 6th bug doesn't affect the likes of the character currently shown.. meaning it's showing if the REAL selected character fits those likes or not.

8th
futa still affects gender preferences in brothel even though it's turned off... personally I'd suggest having them default to female if they were originally futa or something... >_<
also should probably limit gender preferences of the customers to what you're able to fulfill (provided stamina)
for example you have female MC... no male preferences show up ever...
another example being futa preferences showing up even though player turned futa off... >_<
(semi relevant thought... what if you changed the futa on/off option to a when you start the game type option and only then you could choose? thus making the setting more permanent rather than visual?)

9th
probably not a bug but still possible... no popularity stat for the brothel anymore?

10th
purchased stamp doesn't show up in kitchen anymore?

11th
how can it's a trap even happen in your own brothel... -_- also beaten up without getting payed?!? how? >_> it's your own dang building.... surely you make them pay BEFORE they even sex someone no? >_< (I'd suggest setting semi-flexible prices to the girls/MC dependent on stats and customers willing to pay or something)

12th
in nurses office you can't view which character is the one hurt and visually is stuck on MC... oddly enough I'm surprised this bug isn't affecting the gym and library too... but those are working normally it seems.... well except stamina not showing up in those two locations... >_>

suggestions

1st
customers in brother that request futa CAN be served with female or male characters instead for a lower satisfaction. (you missed one preference after all ;) )

random question:
when is obedience stat going to start affecting things? because I KNOW that'll change the early game by quite a bit.... might even need to implement difficulty level mode types because of it too....

and with that I think i'll call it a day on the bug hunting... I think I've given you enough to fix for an update. :P :D
loshi1505

Postby meismike » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:48 am

It's totally 2.20 time!

Thanks Ioshi, you are a god among men.
meismike

Postby meismike » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Updated to 2.22
meismike

Postby tfungnoth » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:58 am

meismike Wrote:Updated to 2.22

Before the update, I can only find Girls and Futa in the market.
In the new version, I can only find Girls and Men in the market.
tfungnoth

Postby FurrinGok » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:00 am

tfungnoth Wrote:
meismike Wrote:Updated to 2.22

Before the update, I can only find Girls and Futa in the market.
In the new version, I can only find Girls and Men in the market.

I'm finding Women who have the "Futa" mark but are still female, maybe that's the problem?
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby loshi1505 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:39 am

see if you have the futa box checked?

if it is checked and they're not appearing then it's a bug....

also loshi bug sweep notice~
will sweep in a few days.... kinda obsessed with konosuba LN atm.... need... too.... inhale.... MORE!! :shock:
I think I have problems.... :?
:P
loshi1505

Postby Dandelion » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Just tried this game for the first time today. First impression is really good...

Some bugs/bothers though:

• checking off the "Girls with Dicks" option does not seem to keep customers in the brothel asking for Dickgirls?!?
  • When a male strumpet is busted by the police and fails to run away "she" (!) lands in jail. Seems the game is a bit fixated to girls only being strumpets?!?
  • So, while there's men asking to fuck dickgirls, there's no women asking to get fucked by one?!? And no gay/lesbo sex?!?
  • Strumpets in jail still appear in the list when scrolling thorugh to assign them to anything. And they can even do benchpresses, it seems... raising their strength seems possible from afar ;)
Dandelion

Postby loshi1505 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Dandelion Wrote:[*]checking off the "Girls with Dicks" option does not seem to keep customers in the brothel asking for Dickgirls?!?
[*]When a male strumpet is busted by the police and fails to run away "she" (!) lands in jail. Seems the game is a bit fixated to girls only being strumpets?!?
[*]So, while there's men asking to fuck dickgirls, there's no women asking to get fucked by one?!? And no gay/lesbo sex?!?
[*]Strumpets in jail still appear in the list when scrolling thorugh to assign them to anything. And they can even do benchpresses, it seems... raising their strength seems possible from afar ;)

1st is a bug
2nd is a bug (more or less) it's more of text oversight though... I mean the dudes WERE just implemented like 1-2 updates ago I think...
3rd... will probably come eventually... >_> (none of those are to my preferences though... yes including yuri... >_> )
4th to be fair it's entirely possible for a prisoner to do some form of work out in their cell... though it probably wouldn't be benching some weights... >_< but chances are it's a bug... >_>

loshi bug sweep~!

bugs:

1st
male MC has the futa symbol when viewed in dorms? (day 2 I noticed this)
nvm.. the gender symbols in the dorm are all f-ed up... >_< my male MC is now randomly female according to the symbol. >_> (day 13)
and the girl to the <- of MC is male now apparently... -_-
I honestly have no clue what's causing this bug... but I have a hunch that this a source of many bugs messing with things...

2nd
futa symbol (just the symbol) still appears even though the futa box is checked? >_>
and on the futa note I noticed even though the futa is showing up as a girl she can still wear male underwear that has super obvious bulge? >_< (I almost suggest making the preferences permanent and a part of the game set up process just so futa, yaoi, and yuri stuff doesn't show up at all rather than a check box that can be done and undone at the drop of a hat... almost... >_> )

3rd
clothing shop
costumes <- button doesn't work
both tops and bottoms <- buttons have one extra nude or lack of but not the -> button? (very odd)
garter belt stockings + underwear doesn't have connecting straps? (might not be a bug but just art oversight or something...but still odd...)

4th
when selecting a job for someone in dorm the number up top resets to 1/x after hitting "go". (visual bug that doesn't actually mess anything up) [btw why is the button go instead of "OK" or "DONE"? ]

5th
you can't close bea's dialogue box in your house without exiting or entering a room. (even though there's that arrow button on the buttom corner of the box)

6th
ugh... literally just bribed cops and then when working the street with MC they attempt to arrest him. -_- (probably a bug I think it happened as well some time ago during a different bug sweep but I figured it was just a coincident or something.)

7th
idk why... but when selecting a teacher, trainer, cook, nurse the character that appears first is the one that was last used or did something like changed job when it's supposed to be on the MC... and sort of is? idk how best to describe this one...
something similar to that bug where MC was appearing when the girls were supposed to be the last selected one but in reverse or something... >_<

8th
for some reason when selecting the dinner plan (when one was already selected) the pic for semen popped up as the default one but changed back when pressing the -> or <- button and then going back to it.

9th
when using gym or library to train stamina doesn't show it's decrease. (visual bug that disrupts the player)
similarly but opposite when in the brothel it'll show the stamina gauge as empty when it's full.

10th
futa still counts as it's own gender when futa option is off. >_> (in the brothel I mean)
as I mentioned before I suggest futa being able to fit male preferences and female preference for lower customer satisfaction... similarly when someone asks for futa either a female or male can be used too...
I mean it only makes sense. >_>

suggestions:

1st
might wanna have the legs of the dude move during cow girl sex... I mean like the one thigh moves but.... that's it... his right leg is like frozen it place and his left leg only has the thigh move and somehow doesn't affect the rest of it...
also the shoulder doesn't move? >_<
no climax scene still? >_>

random questions, commentary, etc:

1st
so... I just noticed what appears to either be ribs or some odd muscles under the male's arms... why..... >_<

2nd
noticed the bribe police price got bumped up. :P

3rd
where be meh chicks with abs. :(
lol :P

ugh I'm tired... also suffering withdrawals form lack of LN and WN reading.... I'm calling this bug sweep a day now. >_<
loshi1505

Postby Belldandu » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm

There are a few bugs in this game.

1st in home: When assigning a job to a girl from the dorms and going to any of the other rooms even if the job is the same for the room it still says to choose *some job here* and when i tap the one that has the job it says *already has a job*.

2nd in brothel: If a male is in the brothel it still says she????

3rd in jail: for some odd reason if no one is in jail and you press an arrow someone appears. also when you bail someone they aren't bailed immediatly and the bribe button still works?

4th is pretty much everywhere: Sometimes when buying stuff the values either don't update or it lets you buy it several times for no reason.

There are a few other bugs too but the home stuff is the most important as it affects healing, training and the other options since it doesn't let you choose someone even if they have the same job.
Belldandu

Postby meismike » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:23 am

New version out now, it fixes many of these bugs. Still more work to do though. Thanks again for all the help finding them.

As for your muscular mommas ioshi, I will tell Sismicious to get on it!
meismike

Postby tfungnoth » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:33 am

meismike Wrote:New version out now, it fixes many of these bugs. Still more work to do though. Thanks again for all the help finding them.

As for your muscular mommas ioshi, I will tell Sismicious to get on it!

The system think those tits are not big enough.

There is something wrong in the character creation function.

Set girl's tits to biggest: (If smallest tits is 0, then biggest is 5. Default should be 1.)
Only match "Any" in the brothel.
Can't test "Small". No one would ask for "Small tits" since last few updates. I think this is not a good change.

Set girl's tits to big (4):
It will match "Big" in the brothel.

----------------------------------------------
Also, the stripper job is a bit too crazy.
I can get way too much money from it.

It is only day 6!!
I just build the brothel at day 4 and set all 4 characters to become advertisers.
Then set my main character as a stripper because of she has 50 beauty by default.

This is what I get if I build the brothel and set 1 stripper + 2 advertiser at day 4.
And then buy as much characters as I can. 1 stripper + 13 advertiser at day 5.
I do nothing in day 6. Sleep. Get $76500 at day 7 morning with 1 stripper + 13 advertiser.
Do nothing and sleep, $109500 in day 8 morning.
$142500, $175500, $208500....

Brothel's popularity make too much influence on how much the stripper earns.
Beauty and skills should be the most important.

At day 11 morning, Brothel popularity: 839. I set all 14 characters as strippers (futas, males and females).
$1678000.
This looks fun to me. But I know this will ruin the game.
I know it take time to come up with a good formula. Just make it stupid (Maybe a constant 10*customer number. Use 2 stamina.) until you find a better solution.
----------------------------------------------

BTW, the bugs in character info pages is still here.
e.g. In dorm, I assign job to a character. Then click GO. It jumps to another character.
(And I think the program better stay in the Job menu. I don't want to exit it. I always change a lot characters jobs.)
(Try when you have a lot of characters. It seems ok when you have only a few characters expect the name changed)

In gym too, stamina of the character won't update after I press GO.
---------------------------------------------
A
tfungnoth

Postby Bang It Up! » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:06 am

Hello.

I've just tried this game for the first time and there are a few things that bothers me...
1. When I've unticked "Chicks With Dicks" box in the Options and ticked "Every Day" box in the Kitchen, it won't save along with the game whenever I restart.

2. Beards are not shown in some sex scenes.

3. Gold, Lust Essence, Stats (my Mood bar just went off the screen) and Brothel Popularity (too much will crash the game) don't have a cap. Thanks to tfungnoth's method, I was able to find out by just playing with "end the day and go to sleep".
Image of my Gold, Lust Essence and Mood:

4. Lack of revealing/sexy/skimpy outfits.
バレット・ウォーレス

THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR (FLASH) PROBLEMS:
Code: Select All Code
E = mc²
Bang It Up!

Postby Nyanchan » Wed May 04, 2016 11:36 am

Quick bug reports: a few visual glitches, stamina meters not updating until you exit/re-enter the room

the demon lady's textbox just says "level0.textbox1.dialog1"

Your main character tends to get his name replaced by the other girls' names, usually whoever you left the menu on when you exit the dorm/library/etc.
Nyanchan
Newly Registered

Postby meismike » Fri May 06, 2016 7:28 am

Thanks everyone, your army of strippers was hilarious tfungnoth, I've tried to balance it a bit. There is a new version on the main page. I have fixed most of what you guys brought up, you can see it in the patreon version or you can wait 2 weeks to get it here.
meismike

Postby Bang It Up! » Sat May 07, 2016 2:25 am

meismike Wrote:Thanks everyone, your army of strippers was hilarious tfungnoth, I've tried to balance it a bit. There is a new version on the main page. I have fixed most of what you guys brought up, you can see it in the patreon version or you can wait 2 weeks to get it here.

v2.25 List of Bugs:
1. Even though it says "None in Jail" in the Prison, but somehow there's a "Chick With Dick" (notice how I've unticked "Chicks With Dicks" box in the beginning) when clicking the next arrow.

2. When I've confirmed the Job selection I want, usually the "GO" button will close it in the previous versions of the game. But now I have to use the "BACK" button just to close it.

3. Notice that earlier I had 1000 Lust Essence, but the Mistress doesn't accept it when the 10th day arrives.

4. Lust Essence numbers seems to have double visual, it's as if Prostitution and Stripping have separate Lust Essence.

5. "Chicks With Dicks" box and "Every Day" box still won't save along with the game whenever I restart.
バレット・ウォーレス

THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR (FLASH) PROBLEMS:
Code: Select All Code
E = mc²
Bang It Up!

Postby tfungnoth » Mon May 09, 2016 3:57 am

meismike Wrote:Thanks everyone, your army of strippers was hilarious tfungnoth, I've tried to balance it a bit. There is a new version on the main page. I have fixed most of what you guys brought up, you can see it in the patreon version or you can wait 2 weeks to get it here.

I'm studying Computer Science so I know bug fixing is frustrating.
Really appreciate that you read all our bug reports
tfungnoth

Postby meismike » Sun May 22, 2016 1:50 am

Thanks again Bang It Up.

1. Just fixed this, thanks for pointing it out.

2. This is what everyone wanted, it lets people change multiple jobs at once. I have added some thing that says their current job to make this more obvious.

3 and 4. I can't seem to reproduce this, and stripping is currently not producing lust. Did you start fresh for the video, or was it a file from a previous update?
EDIT: I can't believe it, but I actually forgot to make it "If lust is greater than or equal", it was just "if lust is greater than". Rookie mistake and I am ashamed of myself.

5. Unfortunately the options are only loaded after you click play. I think I will just remove the options menu from the start menu to make this less confusing.

also, just uploaded the new version.
meismike

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects