Brothel Sim Game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Brothel Sim Game

Postby 4GunZ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:39 pm

meismike Wrote:Just updated.

So how it's going? When we could expect the next update?
4GunZ
Newly Registered

Postby meismike » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:25 am

Another update. Turn on yo speakers!

We are trying to stick to an every other Thursday update schedule for now.
meismike

Postby Gizmo1206 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:36 am

looking though the thread i didnt see it get mentioned so ill ask it,will there be pregnancy in game?
Gizmo1206

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:13 pm

I hope not. I don't see a point for it in a game like this.

Hmm, still have that bug with male character creation where his face gets/stays sad if you try to change anything. The dormitory also still shows more characters than I actually have. This time I haven't even bought extra but it shows 5 total when I only have 3. Maybe it's adding another character to the list even if you didn't have enough money to actually buy them? Dunno what's up.

Could you have spacebar also hit "OK" during a sex scene and maybe A/D to advance through it? A hotkey for "back" would be nice too. I also can't hear any of the new sound effects, turned my volume up and made sure all the meters were maxed. Where are they triggered?

P.S: Maybe you should have a list of known issues? I think at one point you said you forget things, and it might stop people from repeating the same problems (Myself included).
FruitSmoothie

Postby 4GunZ » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Gizmo1206 Wrote:looking though the thread i didnt see it get mentioned so ill ask it,will there be pregnancy in game?

I hope it will be) Pregnant whores the best))
4GunZ
Newly Registered

Postby meismike » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:41 am

Unfortunately right now, we have no plans to add pregnancy. However, the more I think about it, the easier it seems to implement, at least in terms of art. But definitely no time soon.

Hotkeys on the Sex scenes are a great idea and I am an idiot for not even thinking about that. What hotkey would you like for back? Esc does not work for some reason, do you have any suggestions?

Also, update!
meismike

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:29 am

Oh the sad face just happens because the males don't have any facial appearance options yet eh? Bribe still shows 999$ cost no matter what, the amount it takes from you seems accurate though. Got futa during a sex scene even with it unchecked (I unchecked it during character creation). Not sure if a screenshot helps there since you could uncheck it during the animation I think? But oh well, I'll post it lol.

Most of the poses seem okay, a couple of them seem a bit awkward to me though (Feel free to avoid these if you want, I dunno what your plan for the poses are):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I think the hands on the hips might look better, the default hand pose seems really weird here to me. Something like:

Here are some examples for the second one (Elbows pointed up, armpit/shoulder crease are the main points I notice in that pose. Dunno what's going on with that back arm either.):
Last edited by FruitSmoothie on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:33 am

meismike Wrote:Unfortunately right now, we have no plans to add pregnancy. However, the more I think about it, the easier it seems to implement, at least in terms of art. But definitely no time soon.

Hotkeys on the Sex scenes are a great idea and I am an idiot for not even thinking about that. What hotkey would you like for back? Esc does not work for some reason, do you have any suggestions?

Also, update!

so eventually pregnancy, yay!
Gizmo1206

Postby meismike » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 am

Just updated

Thanks FruitSmoothie, I'll look into the futa thing. I really just threw the poses together, the first one you mentioned was just supposed to be a wide stance for tough girls, but it does not look great. Personally, the hands behind the head is one of my favorites, but I'll see what I can do to make it look better. One of the problems is, we have to make these poses without adding any different hand or arm assets, otherwise we would need to make new glove and sleeve assets to go with them.
meismike

Postby tfungnoth » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:55 am

Please add a button to kick customer out of the borthel.

For example: I have 50 customers and 20 of them requested for male. But I have only one male.
Then many of these customers stay in my list and I can't get rid of them.
Let's say customer 1-20 wants male and only customer 1-4 is served. Then I need to click the arrow for 16 times to get to customer 21 everytime.

Decrease reputation point or whatever. That might happened if I ignore the customers

BTW, please also add "out of stamina" in the filter
Last edited by tfungnoth on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
tfungnoth

Something you might want to fix right now

Postby tfungnoth » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:59 am

I saw a mediafire link ( "newStrumpets______.zip") on the blog
It's in the preview text. You might want to delete it.
tfungnoth

Postby tfungnoth » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 am

BTW, the "Everyday meal" and "Work Place" didn't save
tfungnoth

Postby tfungnoth » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Also, if I send out girls for mission, and end day. Data should be saved.
If I close the game and open it again, the girl is still on mission.
But seems they won't come back
tfungnoth

Postby Rauldelano » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:15 am

Damn the artwork of these games are getting better and better. Sometimes I cant even see the lines when im focused on my slaves XD
Rauldelano

Postby Rauldelano » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:26 am

Posting so that I remember to come back here and give this one a second chance because I remember seeing It before. :mrgreen:
Rauldelano

Postby meismike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:32 am

Just updated.

Thanks tfugnoth guess everyone got a free pass last time. I'll look into that saving issue for the next release, thanks for letting me know.
meismike

Postby meismike » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:50 am

Halloween update in November!

Out now!
meismike

Postby EmilyRose7 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:20 am

First of I love this game so much! I love all of the cute new panties and everything. I was wondering if their is a way I could save my game? Because starting over each time kind of sucks.
EmilyRose7
Newly Registered

Issues and Suggestions...

Postby Master Chaos » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:21 am

I have played this game sense it first appeared I would really like to see some of the issues that have been bugging me addressed there long over due. some better styles and options in the clothing area, the stats be taken away or actually mean something, exp from items and training really do nothing ex: I have 380+ strength and still can't fight off a cop or stop a rape!? the skills have no point either you can't train or improve them and most missions require to high a level to even take. I also got kind of upset there are only 9 candy that appear never that last one needed.

another note the sound effects mentioned never play unless you count loud annoying click sounds. Please tweak the interface to be more simple in a future update the scroll sticks making going back on girls in the dorm impossible names bug out and change randomly the male/ female/ futa gender also bugs and changes fucking up your style if you don't want to use men or futa. this is also a bug in the options futa/men still appear even when you deselect them from the filters.

I also want to point out the girls speak to you when clicked as if your there master however you appear as just another whore/slave... I would really like to see myself as the master and only in scenes where i am fucking a girl to train them or something. I love the bea girl I wish there was better interactions available though and I prefered when the girl I chose was there to be honest. Her race as girls in the market would be nice. could you bring back the change hair and body options in the dress hut as well maybe a way to chose/change there poses?

aside from this I still love the concept and really like the possible freedom the game has to offer keep up the amazing work get back to me with any questions or details I might have missed you still need.
Master Chaos
Newly Registered

Postby meismike » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:27 am

catgirl.jpg

Hey I wanted to get your guys opinion on something, do you want to see content like this in the game? I know this is legend of Krystal, so I'm sure most of you will be into it. Please fill in the straw poll http://www.strawpoll.me/11699083
meismike

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects