New Kid on the Block with a New Project

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: New Kid on the Block with a New Project

Postby TheoticalGerbil » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Been swamped with homework and real-life stuff that I havent had the time to sit down and make anything avatar wise. I did however sit down last night and tried my hand at making a UI prototype for the game. This is the first time I've messed with actionscript and while I know for a fact I didnt follow best practices, I feel like learning this based on my prior experience should be a breeze. Let me know what you all think of it so far. Have implemented health, stam and lust regen to reflect in the bars and color change of health bar depending upon the level it's at. All stats are also being stored so that later on I can update the regen with perks and such. Going to keep it on the down-low on what exactly SP and Lust is used for at the moment (don't hate me :P). Any ideas or inputs for ideas is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Game Progress.swf [ 13.81 KiB | Viewed 1820 times ]

TheoticalGerbil

Re: New Kid on the Block with a New Project

Postby Terrantor!!! » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 am

not bad, I'll probably be able to set it up to tween between value changes, that'll make it look more fluid. :)
Terrantor!!!

Previous

Return to Flash Projects