Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.02 ALPHA (ON HIATUS)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.02 ALPHA (ON HIATUS)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:55 pm

WARNING!! TAGGED AS ALPHA! Still in HIATUS stage!

NEWS (JAN 2015): I am alive but the project is still in HIATUS, until I can work 70% in PUT and 30% in this one!

hiatus.png
hiatus.png (31.61 KiB) Viewed 53841 times

I hope I can give some news. My priority is to make more scenes and dialogues when wandering around the town, without impacting any status (e.g. Temperment, Charisma, and so on), and a way to interact during working days (e.g. pressing buttons in order to make her work better, instead of a random function).
I CANT PROMISE everything will be working 100% (like the endings and the skills), as Gorepete admited his source has some of those bugs yet. Also, remember I am working more in MIM PUT.

GAME (SWF) (right click to save as in your machine, if you want to play it offline)
If its a white screen, please wait it load. If you know how to fix the white screen, please PM me.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

LOKAE.swf [ 12.59 MiB | Viewed 68805 times ]

PRIORITIES/TODO LIST (not in order):
[x] Make Frontside and backside poses
[ ] Fix this bug: 'After loading a file, any file, there's a bunch of options on the right with krystal sitting on the bed and the lizard in the chair, but clicking does nothing, regardless of the button, meaning its impossible to play.'
[ ] change all her heads and eyes to the 'lascive / innocent' ones, like the current Krystal model that appears in town. Make 'eye MC code' in order to make her change expressions automatically, according to events.
[ ] Design her current outfits for frontside and backside poses (Digfree made the back loin so far), then put those poses in the game.
[ ] Create a new outfit (blue leather fighter), I cant remember the real name, her default 'spy/attacker' outfit.
[ ] Create one pose/quick scene, like 'tapping her butt', to be shown in a given area of the game, or just a taunt key (like 'C' which could make her do a different quick pose).
[ ] Configure a timer 'hud' in each 'job' screen Krystal will be, and a new square where it will show a graphic of a mouse with left button pressed, a mouse with right button pressed, a mouse with left-right movement, up-down movement, then a keyboard button (a vectorized one) with the current key to press.
[ ] Start making the first minigame (one of the 'level 1' ones).
[ ] If Krystal decides to have sex in the minigames, or she passes up a day walking in the town without any work/interaction (only a quick talk),that will lower her stress.
[ ] Make a screen system (overlay) with options, credits, quick save/load...
[ ] put statusbar with 'impacta' text, to be shown in certain situations, like 'Krystal is embarassed to do this'.
[ ] put a bath in a given area of the forest
[ ] Create the first 'in-town' scene: a 'wanking/handjob' action, when we press the 'pink face' button to the guards outside the bar.
[ ] krystal crouching pose with 'butt raised up', in order to pass certain caves / areas.
[ ] Add more 'nature' background objects (trees, foliages, bushes) and improve background quality.
[ ] Add up to four new music to certain areas (like the 'nurse' area).
[ ] (Need to be clarified more): Put in more years in to the game instead of geting rescued after 3 years. E.g. "The inhabitants detected a spaceship. It was StarFox team going to rescue Krystal. Do you want to be rescued? (the game will end)"
. No, let me choose when I want to leave the land.
. Yes, end the game.

LOW PRIORITY:
[ ] make Krystal ask the lizard girl to pleasure her, or the opposite, but this time, the lizard forcing Krystal to pleasure her. Clicking on 'yes' will make Krystal do it, clicking 'no' would make the lizard keep krystal clothes, making her do her work tasks in the nude for a day or two. I'll think more about those possibilities.
[ ] A way to interact during job scenes (e.g. pressing some sequence of buttons in order to make her grab fruits better, for example). If she is weak/stressed, the sequence will be even harder.
[ ] Some delicious cum inflation and stomach bulges.
[ ] When Krystal reaches the 'ending' of the game, we can choose if either doing the ending or remain in town (playing it without the time limit), until pressing a given button 'Make Krystal accept her fate / Ending'

CHANGELOG so far:
1.0.2 (27 july 2014)
- Improvement: mouse and keyboard responds better now (no 'stumbling')
- Improvement: the 'talk' and 'sex' buttons will now appear if Krystal is a bit far away from them, in order to maneuver better.
- Glitch Fix: if she was masturbating, pressing any area of the screen with the mouse was making her 'walk' while masturbating.
- Glitch Fix: if pressing any area of the screen with the mouse, THEN pressing V to masturbate, she was 'walking there' masturbating, then stopping. She must stop walking to masturbate first.
- Glitch Fix: when sound button was 'OFF', sfx sounds were still playing. And when music was OFF, it was restarting in new areas.
- Glitch Fix: Krystal jaw in some areas and events, like in the 'bar', where she sucks a lizard dick.

1.0.1 (16 july 2014)
- NEW Krystal face and 2 expressions (with embarassing blush too!), reusing Krystal 0.2 version and Gorepete version.
- NEW Krystal hut house (based on KARI version)
- NEW sounds and music.
- A button to disable sounds/music.
- NEW object: papirus, from KARI version. Its accessed when you click the wooden chest in Krystal home. You can change her clothes there. You can even make her decide to walk around butt naked. Who knows why she wants to wander like that.
- Now, when you click in the left or right arrows, Krystal will go to the next area immediatelly.
- Now you can use SPACEBAR to skip the intro and some screens, press 1,2,3 to select a given saved game, and you can walk pressing LEFT/RIGHT while still being possible to use the mouse.
- Press V to masturbate (while wandering in the town). In the future, this will increase her horny bar. Depending on the amount, she can do sex easier with some creatures.
- NEW: Talk/Use buttons (you'll see a Krystal 'talking' face. Just click on it or press DOWN). There is a pink button too (Click or press DOWN to....touch), so we can interact with enemies (force Krystal to gain some libido), but not working yet. The idea is that we can wander around the town and she can be doing.....you know what.
- New: Krystal will masturbate if she sleeps while naked or horny (Libido > 5).
- 'Pause' during work cutscenes is now ON by default, so the player can see it with enough time before de-pausing it, or he can just click on it to disable pause, or press the SKIP button on the right.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Legend of Krystal, Version AE (based on G) - 1.01 (13 Ju

Postby CloudRipper » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Cant wait to see your first upload of the actual game Ivan. Loved your work on MIM and cant wait to see how you do here
CloudRipper

Postby Furman12 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 am

Yay new Krystal game! ^_^ *i sit and wait with my wagging tail*
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:46 am

Cant wait to test this one ^^
dndman997

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:16 am

amazing ! I hope we can get more action in this one :P specially lesbian action lol
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby jpc1918 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 am

If i may ask this basic (and kinda stupid question)
Will there be a time limit

As for suggestions...Pregnancy?
Oviposting (scrap that let's keep at at egg fetish or whatever it's called in english)
Pretty bad suggestions but maybe somewhere near the end

It looks decent so far and I think none here expect something to be in 100% working state ;)
Just gonna hope we get a good following here
jpc1918
Newly Registered

Postby someone_unkown » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:28 am

Oh wow, really? Really? That sounds something good to me. Its been to long since I've last seen a Krystal project....... well...... yeah its been to long.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby Raio10 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:49 am

Awesome i have been waiting for someone to add to his awesome game and now it has started thanks man.
Raio10

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:07 am

I'm excited to see this happen. Saw it and G and thought necro; didn't you make a "Version AE" game before?
Zeus Kabob

Postby Weejiez » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:25 am

More Krystal? Fuck yes! Looking forward to playing this.
Weejiez

Postby Myuu » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 am

I'll give a shoutout to my minority and ask for some delicious cum inflation and stomach bulges.

And maybe some actual Dino Penetration? Sorry, that's just me >.<
Myuu

Postby Bubles » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 am

Awesome!!
Bubles
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:I'm excited to see this happen. Saw it and G and thought necro; didn't you make a "Version AE" game before?

Maybe back with PUT was "MIM: AE Version."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Cant wait to see your first upload of the actual game Ivan. Loved your work on MIM and cant wait to see how you do here

Thank you! I hope I can fix the 'music / sound' bug (yes, this game will have the very known background music of LOK 0.2) ;)

Residentlover2 Wrote:amazing ! I hope we can get more action in this one :P specially lesbian action lol

For sure! ;)

jpc1918 Wrote:If i may ask this basic (and kinda stupid question). Will there be a time limit?

I may disable it, so then game will be more free and 'open' to explore, like MIM PUT. Actually we could be seeing days passing by (DAY 1, DAY 40...), but we could be triggering all events over time, if we want, and those days may go on forever (DAY 400, DAY 1,400).... However, I dont want to do this now without knowing how the current status/skills code works, as its complex. And I have many priorities beforehand.

jpc1918 Wrote:As for suggestions...Pregnancy?

For sure! With a more non linear game, Krystal could be getting pregnant if she goes to a 'dark forest' for example, and wolves fuck her with a certain probability of pregnancy, as well as lizards. I could even create baby lizards later (her offsprings). But I cant promise anything BEFORE making some 'normal' scenes, like teasing, handjob, blowjob...I may even remake the ones in LOK 0.2, because its impossíble to reuse them (with newer art), because each body part has different reg points. When importing, I would end up with scattered body parts!

jpc1918 Wrote:Oviposting (scrap that let's keep at at egg fetish or whatever it's called in english)

I like the 'oviposting' name.Yes its possible, and its a thing I wish to do in MIM PUT too.

jpc1918 Wrote:It looks decent so far and I.....

Hey stop.....we dont have any SWF to see yet hehe.

jpc1918 Wrote:Just gonna hope we get a good following here

I hope too ;)

ObsidianVoid Wrote:I'll give a shoutout to my minority and ask for some delicious cum inflation and stomach bulges.

Ok, but low priority.

someone_unkown Wrote:Oh wow, really? Really? That sounds something good to me. Its been to long since I've last seen a Krystal project....... well...... yeah its been to long.

Not so long because Gorepete did a great job with his G version, and I played it recently. However, being a developer while still being a player that loves hentai helps a lot, because I can see what could be improved and extended to make it even better ;) But you guys are the ones who can help most, because you can see things I still can't, like a given feature Krystal could be doing (putting off clothes animation, a given sex scene idea...)

Zeus Kabob Wrote:I'm excited to see this happen. Saw it and G and thought necro; didn't you make a "Version AE" game before?

I hope so ;) Version AE was done with 'MIM' only (so far).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NelsonFoxPaws » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Tell me, Ivan, this new flash game for you as a training field before you can add Krystal in MIM? Or is it something else?
NelsonFoxPaws

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 pm

NelsonFoxPaws Wrote:Tell me, Ivan, this new flash game for you as a training field before you can add Krystal in MIM? Or is it something else?

No, its not as a training field for PUT, because each one uses different code engines, bodypart placements and, of course, storylines. Actually I am doing work here like I did in MIM DO version (from Blargh) back in 2012. I hope I can do something useful here with the same passion.

I plan creating other poses for Krystal, so I can readapt her and use in MIM PUT (both can use the model, BUT the bodypart placements and _x _y properties ARE different, so a conversion will be done between both games. MIM PUT may receive ideas I can find along the newer versions of LOK, the same with LOK. For example, Krystal will be able to blush / get embarassed.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.01 (13 July 2014)

Postby Bartangelus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Hey Ivan !

This new project looks pretty cool and all but... Take care of your health budy !
Don't want you to get sick because you're working on two game at the same time.

Seems hard to handle so don't push yourself too much !
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby NelsonFoxPaws » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:16 am

It is clear. I have another question. The story will be the same as in the version of G or another? And what about gameplay? Just to plot LOK G had to get around many places, because you don't remember where what the character is. And these long transitions to locations tired.
NelsonFoxPaws

Postby DaraeusUnbound » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
jpc1918 Wrote:If i may ask this basic (and kinda stupid question). Will there be a time limit?

I may disable it, so then game will be more free and 'open' to explore, like MIM PUT. Actually we could be seeing days passing by (DAY 1, DAY 40...), but we could be triggering all events over time, if we want, and those days may go on forever (DAY 400, DAY 1,400).... However, I dont want to do this now without knowing how the current status/skills code works, as its complex. And I have many priorities beforehand.

What about just adding on option on what is currently the last day for "I want to stay" that would let you get rid of the time limit if you want to do that, or have the endings if you don't.

Really enjoyed Gorpete's version of this game, happy to see it's going to get some extra love.
DaraeusUnbound

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 am

NelsonFoxPaws Wrote:I have another question. The story will be the same as in the version of G or another? And what about gameplay? Just to plot LOK G had to get around many places, because you don't remember where what the character is. And these long transitions to locations tired.

i dont know, its still too early to say. The initial plan is to ADD features, scenes, and levels. As about long trantions, I already said in the changelog that you can now just press left or right arrow buttons in the screen to go to the next area immediatelly.
Ivan-Aedler

Next

Return to Flash Projects