Bowser's Castle II

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: [recruiting]New Bower's Castle[on standby]

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 am

I understand that terrantor, but shouldnt peach be angry by knowing that mario is fucking with other princesses, it could work like this : if you fuck with other girls then peach surrender to bowser (she just let him fuck her), if not she will not let him to touch her. since we all know she has enough strength to defense herself at least from being raped I dont know is just an idea ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:I understand that terrantor, but shouldnt peach be angry by knowing that mario is fucking with other princesses, it could work like this : if you fuck with other girls then peach surrender to bowser (she just let him fuck her), if not she will not let him to touch her. since we all know she has enough strength to defense herself at least from being raped I dont know is just an idea ;)

You know, that's actually a really good idea! I'm definitely gonna suggest that to my animator and see if he's willing to do it. He might not be up to it as it is double the work.
Terrantor!!!

Postby laucian14 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 am

Sanka, you dead?
laucian14
Newly Registered

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm

laucian14 Wrote:Sanka, you dead?

Dat reference. Running coolly, aside, I gotta be honest. I'm not dead, but the project sure is. Again I got too ambitious and have stopped tinkering with the game. Not a problem, though. I feel someday I may come back to it as it's prob the best of my projects, thus far. Sorry for the info, but that's how I roll.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Terrantor!!! Wrote:Again I got too ambitious and have stopped tinkering with the game. Not a problem, though. I feel someday I may come back to it as it's prob the best of my projects, thus far. Sorry for the info, but that's how I roll.

Please PM me (letting me stimulated about the ideas), as we can talk and I can provide art ;) I am a vector artist and animator (at least I got some mastery over those 2 years).
And remember you can use MIM PUT art.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:47 pm

So, been about a month now, Any progress on the recruiting stage?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:45 pm

No dice. It's really hard to get ppl to commit. This bad boy is on hold. The good news is once i help gerbil out with his game, i'll be able to apply it to this game and it'll smoke the competition. So i got my fingers crossed on this one.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 am

Good to here, lets finish the last of Playshapes legacy so well that he comes back (Joking I know he is gone for good)
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Sorry about the 'off air' of my side. Too many work. I'll organize the assets I'll promised to you those days. I hope so!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:01 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Sorry about the 'off air' of my side. Too many work. I'll organize the assets I'll promised to you those days. I hope so!

Take your time, my friend. I'm in no hurry with this project, at the moment. I'm hard at work with another team and I honestly feel the new one will appeal to you guys more than this one. Not to worry, though, if I can keep my contacts, I'll request their assistance on this one and I guarantee you guys will like what this one turns into. I will not abandon this project though, so don't expect it to end up like my other projects. I love this one too damn much.
Terrantor!!!

Postby thetruemog » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:59 pm

you have an estimate of when this may be continued?
thetruemog

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm

No ETA on this one,yet. sorry. I need a team, unfortunately. If I knew how to do everything, I'd finish this bad boy first. On a positive note, try out my XenoCross engine, it's an improvement on this one and it's gonna be what I make a Patreon for. Once I get it situated, i'll make it to where I can transfer bowser's castle graphics into it and use them so all I'll need is art and anims. Til then you gotta wait. But I won't abandon it, for sure.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Bumpdate, bitches!!! :D
Terrantor!!!

Re: Bowser's Castle II

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:08 pm

updated! Run in full screen mode for best results
Terrantor!!!

Postby Shadoon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:14 pm

awesome!!!!
Shadoon

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Thanks, amigo :D
Terrantor!!!

Postby tantaluss » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:38 am

Looks great. So glad you decided to make the effort to update the original, as it had a lot of potential. You look like you;ve made a really promising start with it too. The one thing I would recommend you tighten the movement controls a bit, as currently Mario handles a bit like he's on ice, sliding around. Normally this wouldn't be am issue worth mentioning, but this game already has quite a bit of close platforming, which it's quite hard to avoid sliding off every jump. Other than that, I think you have a solid model for the game and look forward to seeing more from you
tantaluss

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:45 am

I appreciate the input. friction can be corrected with the changing of a small value. Expect less of it next build. ;)
Terrantor!!!

Postby loshi1505 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:59 am

hmm.... jumping atop blocks ESPECAILLY single blocks is very difficult without being able to jump "through" them. >_<

either gonna need a redesign for larger platforms and more room to jump from platform to platform or need to be able to jump though them again... >_>

also friction... but you know about that one already. :P ;)
loshi1505

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:47 am

Ok see how loshi1505 got one of the two problems I noticed down, thank you Loshi,
Here is the second problem I see, The elevators, do to the fact you must stand on them and press S key to make them move, you are cutting of pat opertunitys, for some paths you have to go under where the elevator was but that would mean lossing access to the elevator.
Also you can't reach Krystal from the ground floor, so unless you going to make an very difficult everyone rescued and/or had sex with path, that might need to be fixed by adding another block to jump on or make it so you can raise the gate so you can take the long path out side again to her.
Dead2112man

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects