Looney Toon's Babes (material only)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Looney Toon's Babes (material only)

Postby Biles » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

fifichar.swf [ 21.46 KiB | Viewed 3119 times ]

Long ago back when The Brave started posting three Looney Toone females on his thread, I've gone and tinkered around with it by not only reconstructing animated body parts, but most importantly, I've optimize the graphics too. I plan to make the flash file downloadable so everyone in the LoK can have their pervy ways with them :twisted: So far, I've went through painstaking efforst to compile and organize all the body parts. What you see here are the three girls sharing body parts.

One more thing, notice how all these girls are sharing similar body poses, it was how I was able to combine alot of their parts into a single MC. However, I would like to add more Looney Toon babes if possible, preferably ones that have similar poses as the three I've just presented. If you know any of them, lemme know. I suspect however, The Brave may possibly know where more could be found. I would like to include characters like Minerva if possible.

!Update!
I've added two more characters to the file, Bimbette and Slappy. I've also restructured the way the body pieces are handled. I was thinking of adding Rita the Cat, and Rubella the Rat in the collection, but for the time being, I'm too lazy to do that. As usual, the latest workfile is updated and in CS5 mode, if anyone still uses that version of Flash. Future updates will be dated in the OP. And one note to the mods of this thread. Can I request this thread is moved to the "Resource" section of this forum?
Attachments
fifichar(CS5).fla
(287.32 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
Last edited by Biles on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Re: Looney Toon's Babes (material only)

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:52 am

Your gonna create a blank layer, lock it, and name it "actions". Right click on each frame of the timeline and select insert blank keyframe. Then you will click on any of the new frames you have created, go to your script panel and type stop();

When u run the movie, it will stop at the scripted frame. Those are the basics, really. I can teach u some other simple tricks like how to select characters.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Biles » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:22 am

I would, but what I have set up is probably more complicated. Also, when you tell me to create a blank layer, exactly where do I create it? In the main area, or what levels within the MCs I have? I also have nested MCs like in the eyes that have 3 different sets corresponding to each character and such.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby KingKaor » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 pm

I really like it, but I do have to nitpick a little. The fact that each three are basically the same model with slight changes to the hair, the ears, the eyes, and the tail (fur color notwithstanding). I understand that it's to fit the LoK template, but it doesn't hurt to change it in ways other than height. I do understand that this isn't your art, but you could try to change it slightly. Just Saiyan.

Otherwise, it looks good.
KingKaor

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:52 am

These look nice! Any bigger plans? *cough*Game?*cough*
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Biles » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:38 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Any bigger plans? *cough*Game?*cough*

As of right now, I have no plans to make a game from using these characters. As indicated in the title, I only plan to offer the materials so that someone else can make a game out of it.

KingKaor Wrote:The fact that each three are basically the same model with slight changes to the hair, the ears, the eyes, and the tail (fur color notwithstanding). I understand that it's to fit the LoK template, but it doesn't hurt to change it in ways other than height.

All the more reason why I plan to make this available, so that if someone else feels the design could be diversified, it would be up to them to do so.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Biles » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:26 am

Hey guys, it's been a long while, but I had been kinda busy with my graphics design work and having to help my mother rent out the apartment to some potential clients, oh and some good 4th of July fun. In anycase, I've gone ahead and released the Flash workfile ready to be downloaded so all you pervy wankers can have your way with all these looney toon babes at your whimsical discretion :twisted:

Unfortunately, I accidentally overwritten my latest revision with an old one which didn't have any scripts at all, except for some frame labelings. Fortunately however, the symbols are still there. I'm not gonna try and recode the scripts, so I'll just leave it at that. If anyone likes to write in the code that swaps characters, then go ahead. Much of the symbols and frame infrastructures is more or less set up.

Hopefully, there shouldn't be too much junk data in there. Also, since I currently run Flash CS6, I can only save it down to CS5 version. You'll probably have to ask someone who owns Flash CS5 to do the conversion for you.
Last edited by Biles on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Biles » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Bumping this thread because update. :3
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a